post Sep 24 2015, 02:57 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(ohman @ Sep 23 2015, 09:49 AM)
Inhouse service by tao bao

You can
select
淘宝集运

Then you can buy many many different item but send to same taobao address and ship everything in 1 go.

They also offer 20days free of charge warehouse service

https://www.taobao.com/go/chn/transit/index...402243.820650.1
Read here

They will even help you to take photo of your item upon receipt
Bro, use the 4px is it cheaper than taobao direct shipping? Cause I agak agak calculate the weight of the item with the 4PX rate, looks more expensive than the taobao direct shipping.

Also when we check out the 4px delivery charges never indicate any price, so when only they will let me know the price of 4PX rate and how we pay before they ship?

Thank you for your answer notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
ohman
post Sep 24 2015, 05:14 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(sillybearz @ Sep 24 2015, 02:57 PM)
Bro, use the 4px is it cheaper than taobao direct shipping? Cause I agak agak calculate the weight of the item with the 4PX rate, looks more expensive than the taobao direct shipping.

Also when we check out the 4px delivery charges never indicate any price, so when only they will let me know the price of 4PX rate and how we pay before they ship?

Thank you for your answer  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif
Direct shipping i assume you meant the seller direct ship to malaysia?

Usually it will be more expensive.

The 4px option as per the website given they charge per kg. It is cheaper and definitely better if you bought more than 1 item.

Iirc first kg 25rmb. The warehouse service is very helpful

They have 4 companies for you to choose. 4px is one of them. It is cheaper and better because it is offered by taobao themselves

It is cool to see malaysia singapore is together with hk and macau for this service.

If you are in other countries you have to rely on other more expensive options Or through agent.

This post has been edited by ohman: Sep 24 2015, 05:16 PM
sillybearz
post Sep 24 2015, 06:05 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ohman @ Sep 24 2015, 05:14 PM)

The 4px option as per the website given they charge per kg. It is cheaper and definitely better if you bought more than 1 item.

They have 4 companies for you to choose. 4px is one of them. It is cheaper and better because it is offered by taobao themselves

It is cool to see malaysia singapore is together with hk and macau for this service.

If you are in other countries you have to rely on other more expensive options Or through agent.
Hey bro thanks for your help.

I mean not the seller direct ship to malaysia, what i meant is a a new options which is 淘宝直送 Taobao Global Direct Shipping

This is cheaper or use 4px cheaper? By the way all my items reach 4px only they wil bill me correct?

Thank you = )
ohman
post Sep 25 2015, 12:00 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(sillybearz @ Sep 24 2015, 06:05 PM)
Hey bro thanks for your help.

I mean not the seller direct ship to malaysia, what i meant is a a new options which is 淘宝直送 Taobao Global Direct Shipping

This is cheaper or use 4px cheaper? By the way all my items reach 4px only they wil bill me correct?

Thank you = )
The courier service will only bill you when you are ready to ship everything to you.

About the 淘宝直运

Seems like specially for sg and malaysia. With fixed company selected.

在已有的“淘宝集运”服务的基础上,淘宝海外为用户推出全新的“淘宝直送”服务,为习惯使用非官方代送服务的用户提供一个可靠的物流选择。

http://tantannews.com/%E5%B8%82%E5%9C%BA%E...E8%AE%AF/164189
sillybearz
post Sep 27 2015, 03:19 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ohman @ Sep 25 2015, 12:00 AM)
The courier service will only bill you when you are ready to ship everything to you.

About the 淘宝直运

Seems like specially for sg and malaysia. With fixed company selected.
在已有的“淘宝集运”服务的基础上,淘宝海外为用户推出全新的“淘宝直送”服务,为习惯使用非官方代送服务的用户提供一个可靠的物流选择。

http://tantannews.com/%E5%B8%82%E5%9C%BA%E...E8%AE%AF/164189
Hey bro, I asked the sellers in taobao, seems like they dono about the 淘宝直运 and they insist they only do inland business no shipping to overseas.

So if I buy via 淘宝直运, the seller gets notify that the item to be ship out to 淘宝直运 ware house?

Thanks
ohman
post Sep 27 2015, 03:37 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(sillybearz @ Sep 27 2015, 03:19 PM)
Hey bro, I asked the sellers in taobao, seems like they dono about the 淘宝直运 and they insist they only do inland business no shipping to overseas.

So if I buy via 淘宝直运, the seller gets notify that the item to be ship out to 淘宝直运 ware house?

Thanks
Ok. Now i fully understand about 淘宝直运

1. You put everything you want to buy in your shopping cart. Select 直运(option1) They will direct put everything together and ship to you in 1 go.click and wait for it to arrive malaysia.

2. If you use 淘宝集运(option2)。you need to manage all your items. Track the delivery and wait for them to go into warehouse 1 by 1. And then you decide to ship to you.

3. Difference? The 1st option is slightly expensive. But you dont need to worry about your good delivery . Click and wait for it to arrive in malaysia. Downside? You need to buy everything in 1 go in your ahopping cart.

2nd option allows you to do your shopping in more than 1 week ( first 20 days warehouse charge free. You can buy item 1 on day 1, buy item 2 on day 5. And when both item arrives on day 10. You still have 10 days to do some shipping before you need to pay for warehouse fee for item one) option 2 cheaper.

Those 直运 And 集运are transparent to seller.

Option 1 system will provide seller an adress to ship.

Option 2 system will provide YOU an address to give to seller ( like your personal po box in china and you use that address to buy whatever you want and ship there)

http://world.taobao.com/helper/knowledge.h...YL3&kid=6669527

http://world.taobao.com/helper/knowledge.h...iqC&kid=6573704
sillybearz
post Sep 27 2015, 04:09 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ohman @ Sep 27 2015, 03:37 PM)
Ok. Now i fully understand about 淘宝直运

1. You put everything you want to buy in your shopping cart. Select 直运(option1) They will direct put everything together and ship to you in 1 go.click and wait for it to arrive malaysia.

2. If you use 淘宝集运(option2)。you need to manage all your items. Track the delivery and wait for them to go into warehouse 1 by 1. And then you decide to ship to you.

3. Difference? The 1st option is slightly expensive. But you dont need to worry about your good delivery . Click and wait for it to arrive in malaysia. Downside? You need to buy everything in 1 go in your ahopping cart.

2nd option allows you to do your shopping in more than 1 week ( first 20 days warehouse charge free. You can buy item 1 on day 1, buy item 2 on day 5. And when both item arrives on day 10. You still have 10 days to do some shipping before you need to pay for warehouse fee for item one) option 2 cheaper.

Those 直运 And 集运are transparent to seller.

Option 1 system will provide seller an adress to ship.

Option 2 system will provide YOU  an address to give to seller ( like your personal po box in china and you use that address to buy whatever you want and ship there)

http://world.taobao.com/helper/knowledge.h...YL3&kid=6669527

http://world.taobao.com/helper/knowledge.h...iqC&kid=6573704
I think I willl pick option 1 not so much hassle, but seems like the seller gets turn off when i say i want to ship to malaysia and straight tell me we only do china business haha.

So if i pick option 1 i gues the seller will receive order ship into tao bao warehouse? or showing my malaysia address? I am just worried that if i pick option 1 seller see malaysia address and decline my business hahaa...

Thank you for your reply u are so helpful
ohman
post Sep 27 2015, 05:01 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(sillybearz @ Sep 27 2015, 04:09 PM)
I think I willl pick option 1 not so much hassle, but seems like the seller gets turn off when i say i want to ship to malaysia and straight tell me we only do china business haha.

So if i pick option 1 i gues the seller will receive order ship into tao bao warehouse? or showing my malaysia address? I am just worried that if i pick option 1 seller see malaysia address and decline my business hahaa...

Thank you for your reply u are so helpful
You see the first link i provided before this.

You just select option 1 and then pay. The seller will get the address from system and taobao will handle it.
ksyong9682
post Oct 19 2015, 09:42 PM

Getting Started

thought I will get my air purifier from taobao within 2 weeks. Puchased the air purifier on 5 Oct and sent out on 6 Oct. Courier service update till 8 Oct and no more update till today. Aldy 2 weeks.

ask the seller said the item aldy received. I not sure it's received by other or warehouse. Status just show transaction complete. I dunno what I can do now, just write a inquiry to the support and see what they reply me.
myasiahobby
post Oct 20 2015, 10:02 AM

Casual

QUOTE(ksyong9682 @ Oct 19 2015, 09:42 PM)
thought I will get my air purifier from taobao within 2 weeks. Puchased the air purifier on 5 Oct and sent out on 6 Oct. Courier service update till 8 Oct and no more update till today. Aldy 2 weeks.

ask the seller said the item aldy received. I not sure it's received by other or warehouse. Status just show transaction complete. I dunno what I can do now, just write a inquiry to the support and see what they reply me.
maybe your stuff too big send by ship. ship will take longer to reach port compare to plane...
myching
post Oct 27 2015, 05:33 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ksyong9682 @ Oct 19 2015, 09:42 PM)

Wow, buying electronics via Taobao - is that OK? I have concerns buying electronics from overseas (esp warranty issues, returns if needed) etc

Has your item arrived?
syapl
post Oct 31 2015, 11:04 AM

Getting Started

this one will kena custom block? If i buy something that is big and expensive
ksyong9682
post Oct 31 2015, 01:39 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(myching @ Oct 27 2015, 05:33 PM)
Wow, buying electronics via Taobao - is that OK? I have concerns buying electronics from overseas (esp warranty issues, returns if needed) etc

Has your item arrived?
My Item not yet arrive due to seller got mistake on update the invoice no. Warehouse there showing not received even after received 2 weeks aldy. Now update new invoice number with warehouse by myself. Pls take note that, most of the seller don't know how to deal to warehouse, I chat with Taobao customer service also useless, they just keep asking u to use the refund function, never try to find out what happen!!! Thought the Taobao Direct shipping is responsibility of taobao, but not, just name only taobao, they use other logistic company, and they dun foolow up for u, pls take note, u need to follow up everything by urself if problem occurred.

Now showing warehouse aldy received and ready for transport, warehouse aldy received for 1 week aldy. my "neck very long' aldy. By the times, my air purifier arrived to me, no more haze. So just can prepared for next year use lo.......
syapl
post Nov 3 2015, 11:45 AM

Getting Started

anyone facing this issue before? 【国际】您的货物正在海关清关,等待放行, it has been 2 days i got this from tracking result
cloudwan0
post Nov 3 2015, 04:32 PM

Getting Started

normally take 1 about 5~10 days to shipping to ur house
use it since early of this year
i'm a frequent buyer, every month got 1~2 shipments
alucard89
post Nov 3 2015, 08:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(ohman @ Sep 24 2015, 05:14 PM)

Hi there, do they also charge you based on the volume of the item? Like if it's in a big box
Or only by weight?

What about electronic items like powerbank/phones? Any additional charges?

This post has been edited by alucard89: Nov 3 2015, 08:26 PM
Ieyasu
post Nov 4 2015, 01:57 PM

QUOTE(syapl @ Nov 3 2015, 11:45 AM)
anyone facing this issue before? 【国际】您的货物正在海关清关,等待放行, it has been 2 days i got this from tracking result
If you using the direct shipping service, try to track your parcel on the skynet, if no result on the skynet mean your parcel probably still stuck in the China custom or got delayed

QUOTE(alucard89 @ Nov 3 2015, 08:24 PM)
What about electronic items like powerbank/phones? Any additional charges?
As far as I know, They don't ship any prohibited items like food and electronics, you can either ask the seller to remove the battery from the Electronics you want to buy (if it removable) or use Taobao agent.

This post has been edited by Ieyasu: Nov 4 2015, 01:58 PM
sillybearz
post Nov 4 2015, 05:43 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(syapl @ Nov 3 2015, 11:45 AM)
Are u using direct ship? How do you track ur shipment? which website do you go?

I am using direct ship. However, I can track my shipment, i usually wait like 5-6 days then they arrive =.=
alucard89
post Nov 4 2015, 06:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(sillybearz @ Nov 4 2015, 05:43 PM)
Are u using direct ship? How do you track ur shipment? which website do you go?

I am using direct ship. However, I can track my shipment, i usually wait like 5-6 days then they arrive =.=
That's quite fast, where is your location btw?
I checked their charges for direct shipping and it's only 32 yuan for Skynet? 5 yuan on 11/11 seems nice
What about item with large volume, like toys with huge boxes? Still got additional charges?
I'm asking since I did kaw2 kene extra shipping cost when the boxes were bigger than I expected (using taobao agent)

This post has been edited by alucard89: Nov 4 2015, 06:16 PM
sillybearz
post Nov 4 2015, 07:44 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(alucard89 @ Nov 4 2015, 06:13 PM)
That's quite fast, where is your location btw?
I checked their charges for direct shipping and it's only 32 yuan for Skynet? 5 yuan on 11/11 seems nice
What about item with large volume, like toys with huge boxes? Still got additional charges?
I'm asking since I did kaw2 kene extra shipping cost when the boxes were bigger than I expected (using taobao agent)
before u buy please ask seller how big is the packaging. cause the direct ship they have restriction cant send item too big...

I kena already they reject my parcel and send back to seller and in the end i have to contact agent to ship back to me. and i cant seems to get refund on the direct ship.

92 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0712sec    2.72    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd November 2017 - 01:35 AM