29 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Aircon Discussion V3, Home Appliance

views

SUSkimsim
post Jun 15 2015, 08:25 AM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

To be compare indoor aluminum coil design for more thicken the only ME and would be easily get bend and dent at all.

Pana & hitachi just so so.. Cause very weak can easily bend or dent after wash on coil fin, so the dirty dust would be remain until forever, once remain and reduce the airflow too.

York/Daikin still quite ok than others expansive Japan brands.

LG or samsung never used b4, so can't comments

This is called coil is taken from ME
user posted image
SUSkimsim
post Jun 15 2015, 10:18 AM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(leonhart88 @ Jun 15 2015, 10:13 AM)
please compare with my 20 yrs old toshiba
Your is the most legend... Can't compare anything
SUSkimsim
post Jun 15 2015, 02:12 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(^Ware^wolf @ Jun 15 2015, 02:08 PM)
received my electricity bill ...1 unit 1.0hp daily sharp inverter aircon usage for 6hours , 2 water heater use for 2x daily , 430l Sharp inverter fridge , 1 water boiler cook water 1x daily . monthly only RM65....

time to throw my water boiler and switch to gas cooked already ... electricity consumption quite high for water boiler....
Now you realised the electric boiler water used more than Aircon right.
SUSkimsim
post Jun 15 2015, 05:10 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(Zack Styler @ Jun 15 2015, 04:59 PM)
Hi all need some help here..

Am having some issue with Mitsubishi air-con, model is MSY-GJ10VA..

Seems when the aircon is running for the 1st few hours it will have popping and ice cracking sound from the indoor unit, after achieved the desired temperature no more got sound.. sweat.gif

But if I increase or lower the blower fan speed, it will have a cracking sound and popping sound for few minutes..

Have the Mitsubishi technician checked and he mentioned nothing is wrong..

Please help as its scaring the kids with those weird sound in the middle of the night.. doh.gif
Just double check the Aircon when installer they used hammer & nail the wall plate or used drill and screw to tie the wall plate?

Once the wall plate has been something dent then after temp had changed, would be created the cracking noise when compressor stop after gas kick in.

Installation to be the most important than the Aircon smile.gif

This post has been edited by kimsim: Jun 15 2015, 05:14 PM
SUSkimsim
post Jun 15 2015, 05:17 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(idoblu @ Jun 15 2015, 05:14 PM)
Why one of my Panasonic inverter Aircon, the remote like not sensitive. Strange thing is this unit is the closest and lowest than the rest yet it cannot detect the remote. Have to really point at the Aircon baru can.

It also makes a noise when the louvers are swinging on their own.
I told you already, Pana never solve the louvre swing motor over a 10 yrs b4.

Just put some grease on swing motor then solve.

Remote control like KDK or Pana ceiling fan must be point to the sensor then baru detected
SUSkimsim
post Jun 15 2015, 05:20 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(idoblu @ Jun 15 2015, 05:19 PM)
But my other units also Panasonic, the remote works fine.
Just switch to other remote see is it work as fine?
SUSkimsim
post Jun 16 2015, 11:16 AM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

Now was cold weather so nobody pump up the thread laugh.gif
SUSkimsim
post Jun 17 2015, 08:27 AM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

Actually non inverter Aircon still much noisy and over heating the place too.

Noise wise still never improved

SUSkimsim
post Jun 17 2015, 09:04 AM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(leonhart88 @ Jun 17 2015, 08:58 AM)
daikin non inverter thailand less noisy than daikin inverter one
My neighbor used Daikin non inverter Thailand one.. The noise much higher wow... After 1 yr usages = 20 yrs old inverter Aircon noise condition

This post has been edited by kimsim: Jun 17 2015, 09:04 AM
SUSkimsim
post Jun 17 2015, 06:56 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(zzzxtreme @ Jun 17 2015, 06:49 PM)
hi, I have a working compressor, just indoor unit rosak

anyone knows anyone who happens to want to buy compressor unit ? item in kg. lindungan, sunway
Just post at WTS thread should help a lots
SUSkimsim
post Jun 21 2015, 10:39 AM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(supersound @ Jun 21 2015, 09:45 AM)
All new air cond sure will be quiet for the first few years, especially Japanese brands. If you want noisy type, Samseng will be my first option whistling.gif
So that bad meh?

If you were compare to kimchi the price tag is alway cheaper than LG or Japan brand
SUSkimsim
post Jun 21 2015, 10:09 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(PowerGadget @ Jun 21 2015, 09:21 PM)
Hello guys,my panasonic 1.0hp non inverter air cond working weirdly recently. The motor seemed to be automatic switch off and on every 5 minutes interval despite I adjusted the air conditioner to 16 degree Celsius. When I open the cover of the air cond, I saw a lot of water droplet on the fins. I think this causes air cond seemed to be not blowing any air out of it.. So I try to clean it out and the air cond started to blowing out cold air again but the motor still keep switch off itself making the whole room so hot.. I wonder is it worth to repair? The air cond is about two years+.
Gas leaking & clogging on pipe
SUSkimsim
post Jun 21 2015, 10:10 PM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(KuzumiTaiga @ Jun 21 2015, 04:36 PM)
Need help, can someone please recommend me a 2HP air conditioning unit? For living room. 30x18ft space. Daikin seems cheaper but will it eat up A WHOLE LOT MORE electricity compared to my old non inverter Panasonic 1Hp (used for small room)? Would appreciate shop recommendation too, location cheras kajang
Believe me Daikin 2hp inverter works well for u
SUSkimsim
post Jun 22 2015, 07:51 AM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(KuzumiTaiga @ Jun 21 2015, 10:30 PM)
is it true that inverter air conds are not as cold as standard air cond? I think inverter is like RM800 more expensive than non-inverter right.

540square feet living room
Ya quite big of the area.

You might consider for 2hp at least, inverter can allow you turn on more often.. Rather than non inverter for 3 hours only.

SUSkimsim
post Jun 22 2015, 08:24 AM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(cherroy @ Jun 22 2015, 08:01 AM)
Non-inverter can turn on 3 hours only?  laugh.gif
That is the common sense on ppls who ever installed non inverter for turn on 3 hours only for when is hot weather or for show only laugh.gif

For more ppls who ever used Aircon very often deffinelty go for inverter lah... Ha ha
SUSkimsim
post Jun 22 2015, 08:27 AM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

When think for save a unit price than end out cant afford to pay much higher bill wow

2hp n above the current input watt really much higher at least 1600-1800w

This post has been edited by kimsim: Jun 22 2015, 08:28 AM
SUSkimsim
post Jun 22 2015, 08:46 AM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(greyshadow @ Jun 22 2015, 08:38 AM)
aiks... yeah, I set my aircons in both my room and my kids room to around 24C - 26C only
so far my kids room aircon already changed the capacitor twice already within a year  blink.gif
this would be my second time changing capacitor for my room in a year, which I hope it is.
yeah, last time when they changed the capacitor, they refill the gas and service the indoor unit as well.

So if we were to set the temp to close to ambient temp then the capacitor will be blown easily?
but if we set too low, electricity bill gonna be high, set too high; higher chance for a blown capacitor?

I wonder if changing to the inverter type would solve this? or is it the same with all aircons? hmm.gif
Because you keep the compressor on & off too often then easily to damage the capacitor

Otherwise change to inverter even set to 27C still working as well
SUSkimsim
post Jun 22 2015, 08:51 AM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(cherroy @ Jun 22 2015, 08:47 AM)
Ten of thousand of offices, shops are using non-inverter air-cond for more than 8~10 hours out there.
So they turn on 3 hours?
or they are stupid to install non-inverter?
No
Why?

Because there won't be much saving by using inverter air-cond in those environmenet, as people go in and out frequently that resulted loss of cool air frequently, and the air-cond won't able to achieve desired temp like 23c, whereby the advantage of inverter air-cond won't be significant.

Despite pages and pages explaining how inverter works, and how the saving come from, it seems still can get a grasp  of the understanding on the inverter mechanism.

Inverter /= automatic save current.
It depended on how it works, and being used.

Undersize air-cond, room that can't properly heat insulated, or loss of heat, aka cool air can't properly contained within the room, you won't see the saving from inverter.
As when inverter is full blast or running 100% time, the electricity consumption is as same as non-inverter.

Look at the label of electricity consumption of inverter compressor, the wattage needed by inverter is as same as non-inverter.
Office is never care about what Aircon are you usage since the air can keep that area as cold as possible.

Coz in office is earn money one.

Unlike home user may suffer on electric bill for monthly, nowadays everything has been increased, then still wanna worried about electric bill anymore..

laugh.gif

Different situation from ppls of views

You still never realized from non inverter change to inverter for monthly bills do you can save how much.

This post has been edited by kimsim: Jun 22 2015, 08:57 AM
SUSkimsim
post Jun 22 2015, 09:31 AM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(cherroy @ Jun 22 2015, 08:47 AM)
Ten of thousand of offices, shops are using non-inverter air-cond for more than 8~10 hours out there.
So they turn on 3 hours?
or they are stupid to install non-inverter?
No
Why?

Because there won't be much saving by using inverter air-cond in those environmenet, as people go in and out frequently that resulted loss of cool air frequently, and the air-cond won't able to achieve desired temp like 23c, whereby the advantage of inverter air-cond won't be significant.

Despite pages and pages explaining how inverter works, and how the saving come from, it seems still can get a grasp  of the understanding on the inverter mechanism.

Inverter /= automatic save current.
It depended on how it works, and being used.

Undersize air-cond, room that can't properly heat insulated, or loss of heat, aka cool air can't properly contained within the room, you won't see the saving from inverter.
As when inverter is full blast or running 100% time, the electricity consumption is as same as non-inverter.

Look at the label of electricity consumption of inverter compressor, the wattage needed by inverter is as same as non-inverter.

A: as for inverter should draw much more power consumption than non inverter, cause from inverter is offer to variable speed & capacity of cooling.

Normal 1hp inverter can able to achieve from 8500-12000 max Btu, is depend your fan & temperature preset.

A: inverter have part loan after the temperature reaching may runs lower or slower speed of outdoor unit, even at night time the noise also keep as low than day time.

SUSkimsim
post Jun 22 2015, 09:40 AM

Let Me ❤️ You
5,847 posts

QUOTE(cherroy @ Jun 22 2015, 09:33 AM)
Offices space consume even more electricity, with most corporate environment are cost saving minded nowadays, every opportunity that they can save cost, they will do

That's why I said, still can't get a grasp how inverter works.

Inverter does save you electricity when being used in desired condition, but it is not "automatically" give you the saving.

Look at the label on the compressor or spec of inverter compressor, does it stated inverter compressor consume 30% or 50% less than non-inverter?
The answer is no.
Just remember what I said inverter have part load.
Non inverter is fixed speed there is never reduce the power consumption an even the temperature pre-set are reached..

The only works as on & off, but for non inverter would more accurate on & off very often is due to raining day and night time after 2am to next morning.

When is day time from the non inverter is never works as on & off unless is set to 28C ha ha

Compare to 1hp below
If consider part load as low as 450w per hour vs fixed speed as normal input watt as 800w they Is between the big gap.

This post has been edited by kimsim: Jun 22 2015, 09:42 AM

29 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0217sec    0.33    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:16 AM