12 Pages « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Guide to A Budget Wedding, Matters most is who you marry

views

zhou86
post Sep 17 2015, 04:01 PM

Keroppi!!!
3,616 posts

QUOTE(princessgalaria @ Sep 17 2015, 09:55 AM)
For me, not really. Wedding fairs make you fall for some impulsive decision especially those pre wedding packages, they will keep selling you that promo only valid for today and then at the end you bought and realise have to top up for a bit which is the same. If you really hv the time, I suggest you really sit back and consider and compare first.
This is very true, same goes for those travel fair if you're planning for honeymoon. I went to Matta Fair to check out ticket price, and ask around, quite panic because flight tickets to where we plan to go are selling out fast, but decided not to buy at Matta fair. Ended up checking online, managed to get even cheaper flight, plus its direct flight. rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by zhou86: Sep 17 2015, 04:02 PM
TSprincessgalaria
post Sep 17 2015, 04:06 PM

Enthusiast
763 posts

QUOTE(zhou86 @ Sep 17 2015, 04:01 PM)
This is very true, same goes for those travel fair if you're planning for honeymoon. I went to Matta Fair to check out ticket price, and ask around, quite panic because flight tickets to where we plan to go are selling out fast, but decided not to buy at Matta fair. Ended up checking online, managed to get even cheaper flight, plus its direct flight.  rclxms.gif
My honeymoon tickets to Australia from AA only costed RM800 for two way two person excluding insurance and luggage. Itinerary self plan one hahaha.. save money.
zhou86
post Sep 17 2015, 04:10 PM

Keroppi!!!
3,616 posts

QUOTE(princessgalaria @ Sep 17 2015, 04:06 PM)
My honeymoon tickets to Australia from AA only costed RM800 for two way two person excluding insurance and luggage. Itinerary self plan one hahaha.. save money.
Nice! rclxms.gif

Yeah itinerary for honeymoon better plan own self coz honeymoon is meant to be relaxing and casual, spending quality time with each other. smile.gif
MeToo
post Sep 17 2015, 04:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,297 posts

QUOTE(zhou86 @ Sep 17 2015, 04:01 PM)
This is very true, same goes for those travel fair if you're planning for honeymoon. I went to Matta Fair to check out ticket price, and ask around, quite panic because flight tickets to where we plan to go are selling out fast, but decided not to buy at Matta fair. Ended up checking online, managed to get even cheaper flight, plus its direct flight.  rclxms.gif
use "Google Flight".

I find it very good for flight planning/checking
Kanan Jarrus
post Sep 17 2015, 07:59 PM

Casual
399 posts

QUOTE(princessgalaria @ Sep 17 2015, 04:06 PM)
QUOTE(zhou86 @ Sep 17 2015, 04:10 PM)
Nice! rclxms.gif

Yeah itinerary for honeymoon better plan own self coz honeymoon is meant to be relaxing and casual, spending quality time with each other. smile.gif
eerrmm, just asking here;

for honeymoon, usually where you guys pick, Asian countries (Japan, Korea), or European countries (France, Spain) or Western (US,Canada)???

and most importantly, what's the duration, minimum 7 days is it??

thx for your answer
TSprincessgalaria
post Sep 18 2015, 12:42 AM

Enthusiast
763 posts

QUOTE(Kanan Jarrus @ Sep 17 2015, 07:59 PM)

for honeymoon, usually where you guys pick, Asian countries (Japan, Korea), or European countries (France, Spain) or Western (US,Canada)???

thx for your answer
Honeymoon's destination is definitely a very... subjective question. Subject to you and your partner, what you guys like to do?
And yes I am going off for 7 days. Since we have dated, we hv not gone anywhere for more than 3 nights due to some prior commitment here. So this is like a once and for all we gotta do it for ourselves.

I hv friend who went to Vietnam cos they like the cultural side, I hv friends that went to Bali due to budget issue and I hv friends that will be going to Europe for 3 weeks.. different for each and every couple. Myself and my partner love scenery and beach over cities, and somewhere that we could take road trips and enjoy the company together. That's the reason that we picked Perth amongst everything. Also, I'm familiar with that place and I would really love to go back to an island called Rottnest. In all, we prefer a slow and chilling trip and not those like theme park, city shopping etc. So the answer is really up to both of you.
Kanan Jarrus
post Sep 18 2015, 09:10 AM

Casual
399 posts

QUOTE(princessgalaria @ Sep 18 2015, 12:42 AM)
Honeymoon's destination is definitely a very... subjective question. Subject to you and your partner, what you guys like to do?
And yes I am going off for 7 days. Since we have dated, we hv not gone anywhere for more than 3 nights due to some prior commitment here. So this is like a once and for all we gotta do it for ourselves.

I hv friend who went to Vietnam cos they like the cultural side, I hv friends that went to Bali due to budget issue and I hv friends that will be going to Europe for 3 weeks.. different for each and every couple. Myself and my partner love scenery and beach over cities, and somewhere that we could take road trips and enjoy the company together. That's the reason that we picked Perth amongst everything. Also, I'm familiar with that place and I would really love to go back to an island called Rottnest. In all, we prefer a slow and chilling trip and not those like theme park, city shopping etc. So the answer is really up to both of you.
oh, OK nice informative advice.... thanks smile.gif

but i also wanna ask,for this honeymoon, is it a MUST???
what if either 1 of couple is recluse and/or is a person that don't like to go out vacation?

This post has been edited by Kanan Jarrus: Sep 18 2015, 09:27 AM
zhou86
post Sep 18 2015, 10:49 AM

Keroppi!!!
3,616 posts

QUOTE(Kanan Jarrus @ Sep 17 2015, 07:59 PM)

thx for your answer
For me, we picked a rather expensive destination (London/Iceland), because its one of our bucket list, and what better way to tick it off with a honeymoon. Oh we are going for 2 weeks, and as mentioned, we managed to get rather good flight pricing for direct to London.

But the exchange rate is really killing us...

Honeymoon destination is really subjective, as said, its really somewhere both of you want to go together. And its not a must, but its a good way to kickstart the marriage, getting to know each other much more intimately in a relaxing and casual environment, without anyone else you know around you.
Kanan Jarrus
post Sep 18 2015, 01:53 PM

Casual
399 posts

QUOTE(zhou86 @ Sep 18 2015, 10:49 AM)
For me, we picked a rather expensive destination (London/Iceland), because its one of our bucket list, and what better way to tick it off with a honeymoon. Oh we are going for 2 weeks, and as mentioned, we managed to get rather good flight pricing for direct to London.

But the exchange rate is really killing us...

Honeymoon destination is really subjective, as said, its really somewhere both of you want to go together. And its not a must, but its a good way to kickstart the marriage, getting to know each other much more intimately in a relaxing and casual environment, without anyone else you know around you.
i see......

me thought that it's a tradition/custom to do that...... thanks for explaining yours itinerary, and hope you have fun smile.gif
zhou86
post Sep 18 2015, 02:11 PM

Keroppi!!!
3,616 posts

QUOTE(Kanan Jarrus @ Sep 18 2015, 01:53 PM)
i see......

me thought that it's a tradition/custom to do that...... thanks for explaining yours itinerary, and hope you have fun smile.gif
Thanks, we will be going during winter...so it will be a unique experience. tongue.gif
TSprincessgalaria
post Sep 21 2015, 09:43 AM

Enthusiast
763 posts

QUOTE(Kanan Jarrus @ Sep 18 2015, 01:53 PM)
i see......

There's nothing such as 'tradition' if there are, not many of us really care or follow anymore.
So just do whatever that's more comfortable with u both
Kanan Jarrus
post Sep 21 2015, 12:36 PM

Casual
399 posts

QUOTE(zhou86 @ Sep 18 2015, 02:11 PM)
Thanks, we will be going during winter...so it will be a unique experience. tongue.gif
QUOTE(princessgalaria @ Sep 21 2015, 09:43 AM)
There's nothing such as 'tradition' if there are, not many of us really care or follow anymore.
So just do whatever that's more comfortable with u both
i see i see. thanks for clear my doubts away

hope you all and your love ones will enjouy your honeymoon notworthy.gif
zhou86
post Sep 21 2015, 04:41 PM

Keroppi!!!
3,616 posts

QUOTE(Kanan Jarrus @ Sep 21 2015, 12:36 PM)
i see i see. thanks for clear my doubts away

hope you all and your love ones will enjouy your honeymoon notworthy.gif
Thank you! rclxms.gif
murielbutler
post Sep 22 2015, 05:45 PM

0 posts

Thanks for sharing.
WeddingStuff
post Sep 23 2015, 01:08 AM

25 posts

QUOTE(Kanan Jarrus @ Sep 18 2015, 09:10 AM)
oh, OK nice informative advice.... thanks smile.gif

but i also wanna ask,for this honeymoon, is it a MUST???
what if either 1 of couple is recluse and/or is a person that don't like to go out vacation?
Going traveling is not a must for honeymoon, but most people do it anyway.

If one half is hard core traveler and the other one is recluse, then susah la. Couples should only marry if they are compatible.
Kanan Jarrus
post Sep 23 2015, 01:18 AM

Casual
399 posts

QUOTE(WeddingStuff @ Sep 23 2015, 01:08 AM)
Going traveling is not a must for honeymoon, but most people do it anyway.

If one half is hard core traveler and the other one is recluse, then susah la. Couples should only marry if they are compatible.
aiikkk, but me thought couples are meant to complete each other no???

like for example, my friend, he's strict, serious minded and quite boring.... but his gf is cheer, fun and nice attitude.....

but they both get along well....

maybe it's just me lulz

This post has been edited by Kanan Jarrus: Sep 23 2015, 01:19 AM
TSprincessgalaria
post Sep 23 2015, 09:59 AM

Enthusiast
763 posts

QUOTE(Kanan Jarrus @ Sep 23 2015, 01:18 AM)

like for example, my friend, he's strict, serious minded and quite boring.... but his gf is cheer, fun and nice attitude.....

maybe it's just me lulz
Depends, I am more of looking for a compatible person who likes to do things with me together and also the things that we enjoy doing together.
My partner and I share the same results while we were working together in the same company and so far among 100 person, I was surprise to see that only he and myself share the same thing. We are different in some ways as in he is bad in planning and I am good, I am really bad on roads and direction so in that sense we make the best travel partner in terms to complete each other. But I do agree that both must hv some common interest and grounds to share a life together or else everything will end up in arguments.
flamephotography
post Sep 23 2015, 01:33 PM

Getting Started
264 posts

QUOTE(Kanan Jarrus @ Sep 23 2015, 01:18 AM)

maybe it's just me lulz
In fairy tales land, yes. But in reality, I would not count on it. Some people said, it even adds on to your problems. Don't ever get married because you felt that your life is not complete and need the other second half. Get married only when you know you are complete and ready to take on another relationship commitment.

Just my half cents worth............ Cheers........ icon_rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by flamephotography: Sep 23 2015, 03:19 PM
zhou86
post Sep 23 2015, 01:37 PM

Keroppi!!!
3,616 posts

QUOTE(flamephotography @ Sep 23 2015, 01:33 PM)
In fairy tales land, yes. But in reality, I would not count on it. Some people said, it even adds on to your problems. Don't ever get married because you felt that your life is not complete and need the other second half. Get married only when you know you are complete and ready to take on another reation ship commitment.

Just my half cents worth............ Cheers........  icon_rolleyes.gif
Nice, good advice. rclxms.gif

Go into a relationship knowing you are capable of taking care of others, and not needing others to take care of you. If both think like that, then it will be a happy relationship...
Kanan Jarrus
post Sep 23 2015, 01:51 PM

Casual
399 posts

QUOTE(princessgalaria @ Sep 23 2015, 09:59 AM)
Depends, I am more of looking for a compatible person who likes to do things with me together and also the things that we enjoy doing together.
My partner and I share the same results while we were working together in the same company and so far among 100 person, I was surprise to see that only he and myself share the same thing. We are different in some ways as in he is bad in planning and I am good, I am really bad on roads and direction so in that sense we make the best travel partner in terms to complete each other. But I do agree that both must hv some common interest and grounds to share a life together or else everything will end up in arguments.
wah....so deep...

now i see on what you mean by complete each other, its like make up to either one's weakness right?? and yes, i agree also, without common interests,the couple cannot overlap each other and so, they can't able to understand each other, so common interests is also important.....

thanks for explaining notworthy.gif

12 Pages « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0243sec    0.69    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:00 PM