Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

68 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> ECO FOREST, BERANANG, Eco World presents the upcoming Wonder (Investment)

views

ANNIYAN_X
post Jun 29 2016, 10:47 AM

On my way
572 posts

QUOTE(Jasoncat @ Jun 29 2016, 01:05 AM)
EW has aborted the plan to connect Eco Forest directly to the East Gate of Eco Majestic. Instead, one needs to travel from Eco Forest at the north using the access road connecting Broga Hill and Nottingham University to Jalan Semenyih and then enter into Eco Majestic either through North Gate (Ecohill link) or East Gate (further down Jalan Semenyih).
QUOTE(mascot_lim @ Jun 29 2016, 09:27 AM)
Travel thru jalan semenyih? Tats a nightmare.....
Wonder how they sell without gd connectivity of infra.....
tht case means atleast the broga hill/ notthingham road should be connected to the jalan bandar rinching 5-6, so that got alternative road to use and this road will bring to ecohill lekas faster... and no need travel thru jalan semenyih
Jasoncat
post Jun 29 2016, 10:59 AM

Look at all my stars!!
9,913 posts

To better visualise, I add the pics...

This is the original plan.
Attached Image

This is the new one
Attached Image

samkps
post Jun 29 2016, 11:28 AM

10k Club
15,454 posts

QUOTE(Jasoncat @ Jun 29 2016, 10:59 AM)
To better visualise, I add the pics...

This is the original plan.
Attached Image

This is the new one
Attached Image
Terrible move. Without the connecting road to Bandar Tasik Kesuma / Pelangi Semenyih 2, Eco Forrest shall be isolated and far away from any possible ammenities in Semenyih. They only can tap into Broga commercial which is very very limited, as Broga people still need to come out to Semenyih town for commercial needs. People will will buy this place for homestay, buy there are already sufficient homestay in Broga. Unless there is some big game changer that we are yet to aware, otherwise this place shall need a super long time for developement. Don't fancy anything about rental to Nottingham student, there are plenty of better choices available, which is much nearer to the campus.

I won't be surprise Eco Forrest shall be the worst EW's project in KV if they abort the connecting road as planned originally. Another Goodview Height project in the making.. sweat.gif sweat.gif

Jasoncat
post Jun 29 2016, 12:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,913 posts

QUOTE(samkps @ Jun 29 2016, 11:28 AM)
Terrible move. Without the connecting road to Bandar Tasik Kesuma / Pelangi Semenyih 2, Eco Forrest shall be isolated and far away from any possible ammenities in Semenyih. They only can tap into Broga commercial which is very very limited, as Broga people still need to come out to Semenyih town for commercial needs. People will will buy this place for homestay, buy there are already sufficient homestay in Broga. Unless there is some big game changer that we are yet to aware, otherwise this place shall need a super long time for developement. Don't fancy anything about rental to Nottingham student, there are plenty of better choices available, which is much nearer to the campus.   

I won't be surprise Eco Forrest shall be the worst EW's project in KV if they abort the connecting road as planned originally. Another Goodview Height project in the making..  sweat.gif  sweat.gif
+1.
I wonder what caused EW to change their mind (other than cost saving if that's the issue).
New Klang
post Jun 29 2016, 01:39 PM

Compassionate
3,767 posts

Who owns the land for the proposed road?

Wobblyblob
post Jun 30 2016, 10:14 PM

Casual
412 posts

Terrible if it was aborted. Eco Forest will be a failure if there is no connecting highway/road to Eco Majestic through Kesuma Lakes. Who wants to go down Jalan Semenyih with all the jams, anyway?
nexona88
post Jun 30 2016, 10:19 PM

VIP Club House
All Stars
23,765 posts

very bad if connecting road planned aborted doh.gif

sure gonna be 1st EW failed project blush.gif
Jasoncat
post Jun 30 2016, 10:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,913 posts

QUOTE(Wobblyblob @ Jun 30 2016, 10:14 PM)
Terrible if it was aborted. Eco Forest will be a failure if there is no connecting highway/road to Eco Majestic through Kesuma Lakes. Who wants to go down Jalan Semenyih with all the jams, anyway?
While I agree that the access shouldn't be aborted, Jalan Semenyih has been quite smooth since the Ecohill Link was open. I spoke based on my experience during the weekend morning and afternoon drive - not sure the situation during weekdays before and after work time.
samkps
post Jun 30 2016, 10:32 PM

10k Club
15,454 posts

QUOTE(Jasoncat @ Jun 30 2016, 10:19 PM)
While I agree that the access shouldn't be aborted, Jalan Semenyih has been quite smooth since the Ecohill Link was open.  I spoke based on my experience during the weekend morning and afternoon drive - not sure the situation during weekdays before and after work time.
Traffic significantly improved... However during peak hour, the road from Maybank Semenyih sentral till Kiara Plaza still will jam due to heavy traffic. Nothing much can be done due to the horrendous number traffic lights along the route..

Nonetheless, from EcoForrest to Jalan Semenyih junction is about 7km and almost zero amenities in the vicinity, this will totally a joke for a project by a township developer call EcoWorld.. bye.gif bye.gif

This post has been edited by samkps: Jun 30 2016, 10:33 PM
highburybaby
post Jul 1 2016, 06:26 PM

Regular
1,232 posts

if no direct road to ecoworld, everybody should just stay away from this project
Wobblyblob
post Jul 14 2016, 04:45 AM

Casual
412 posts

Developer should reconsider building the access road/highway through Kesuma Lakes then more people would be interested in this project. I hope they reconsider. This would bring good tremendous benefits to Eco Forest residents and surrounding areas as well.
Randy2552
post Aug 15 2016, 10:55 PM

Casual
452 posts

This project when launch?
Jasoncat
post Aug 15 2016, 10:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,913 posts

QUOTE(Randy2552 @ Aug 15 2016, 10:55 PM)
This project when launch?
Tentatively 1Q17.
Randy2552
post Aug 15 2016, 10:59 PM

Casual
452 posts

Hv new new land ew buy or not ...this moth?now alot land selangor..
Wobblyblob
post Sep 16 2016, 04:47 AM

Casual
412 posts

I think, Eco Forest will be more of a success if their is a connecting road/highway through Kesuma Lakes and then to Eco Majestic. This will ease traffic congestion near the entrance into Broga from Jalan Semenyih at the Petronas station as there will be 2 main exits and entry points into Eco Forest.

Because after Eco Forest is completed more developers will rush to build townships at Semenyih in Broga side and there will be a lot of traffic when townships are built and occupied. The same scenario goes for Jalan Semenyih and Ecohill Link. Before the Ecohill Link was open, there was a lot of congestion along Jalan Semenyih, after it was opened traffic has been eased along Jalan Semenyih as some of it has been dispersed through Ecohill Link.

The popularity of Eco Forest might prompt and boost the purchase of land by developers in Broga for township development and it is crucial to build more connecting roads/highways.
DS4
post Sep 16 2016, 05:07 PM

On my way
669 posts

Not to talk about development,
The RM10.80PSF land cost is quite reasonable assuming this is either Residential or commercial title without conversion needed.

Col
post Sep 18 2016, 12:39 AM

Getting Started
227 posts

QUOTE(DS4 @ Sep 16 2016, 05:07 PM)
Not to talk about development,
The RM10.80PSF land cost is quite reasonable assuming this is either Residential or commercial title without conversion needed.
For other developer may not able to make it. However for Eco world is possible.
Ordinary developer sell at RM 400k per link house but EcoWorld can sell at 550k.
I think the launching price should close to Kajang East Dev.
BEANCOUNTER
post Sep 18 2016, 09:54 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,101 posts

QUOTE(Col @ Sep 18 2016, 12:39 AM)
For other developer may not able to make it. However for Eco world is possible.
Ordinary developer sell at RM 400k per link house but EcoWorld can sell at 550k.
I think the launching price should close to Kajang East Dev.
fool me once....shame on me
fool me twice....shame on you.

Wobblyblob
post Sep 18 2016, 11:15 PM

Casual
412 posts

Yea, I think the land cost is quite reasonable so there should be no problems building a connecting road/highway through Kesuma Lakes.

In fact, I think the tip or the other end of Eco Forest touches Kesuma Lakes, I still dont see any problems building an entry point from Kesuma Lakes.
alwyn75
post Sep 21 2016, 09:24 AM

Getting Started
253 posts

Don't worries, new road is coming up

See below pictures

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Camellia developer and EW are talking about this...

Camellia Residence is just besides the new road

68 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0448sec    1.29    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd October 2019 - 04:29 AM