Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> ECO FOREST, BERANANG, Eco World presents the upcoming Wonder (Investment)

views

Wobblyblob
post Jun 30 2016, 10:14 PM

Casual
409 posts

Terrible if it was aborted. Eco Forest will be a failure if there is no connecting highway/road to Eco Majestic through Kesuma Lakes. Who wants to go down Jalan Semenyih with all the jams, anyway?
Wobblyblob
post Jul 14 2016, 04:45 AM

Casual
409 posts

Developer should reconsider building the access road/highway through Kesuma Lakes then more people would be interested in this project. I hope they reconsider. This would bring good tremendous benefits to Eco Forest residents and surrounding areas as well.
Wobblyblob
post Sep 16 2016, 04:47 AM

Casual
409 posts

I think, Eco Forest will be more of a success if their is a connecting road/highway through Kesuma Lakes and then to Eco Majestic. This will ease traffic congestion near the entrance into Broga from Jalan Semenyih at the Petronas station as there will be 2 main exits and entry points into Eco Forest.

Because after Eco Forest is completed more developers will rush to build townships at Semenyih in Broga side and there will be a lot of traffic when townships are built and occupied. The same scenario goes for Jalan Semenyih and Ecohill Link. Before the Ecohill Link was open, there was a lot of congestion along Jalan Semenyih, after it was opened traffic has been eased along Jalan Semenyih as some of it has been dispersed through Ecohill Link.

The popularity of Eco Forest might prompt and boost the purchase of land by developers in Broga for township development and it is crucial to build more connecting roads/highways.
Wobblyblob
post Sep 18 2016, 11:15 PM

Casual
409 posts

Yea, I think the land cost is quite reasonable so there should be no problems building a connecting road/highway through Kesuma Lakes.

In fact, I think the tip or the other end of Eco Forest touches Kesuma Lakes, I still dont see any problems building an entry point from Kesuma Lakes.
Wobblyblob
post Sep 21 2016, 03:23 PM

Casual
409 posts

Good to hear that Camelia developer and EW are in talks now to discuss the connecting road from Kesuma Lakes. Hope the building and finishing of the road comes true.
Wobblyblob
post Dec 6 2016, 12:18 AM

Casual
409 posts

I think this Broga area will boom once Eco Forest comes up. Another hotspot to watch for.
Wobblyblob
post Jan 28 2017, 09:14 PM

Casual
409 posts

Yay, another project coming to Semenyih. Saw the billboard up on Thursday evening.

Connecting road will be built from EF to EM through Kesuma Lakes as well as Jalan Broga-Semenyih.

With Tiara East, Country Garden Diamond City, Taman Tasik Semenyih, Univillage, Nottingham University and 2 research centres and upcoming Sempurna Heights, U City, TAR College University, SEGI International School and Eco Forest, This area will definetely boom in near future.

Rumour has it that 1 other developed has bought land around this place and 2 other developers are interested in this place - Semenyih, Broga side.

This post has been edited by Wobblyblob: Jan 28 2017, 09:21 PM
Wobblyblob
post Jan 10 2018, 04:14 AM

Casual
409 posts

Aren't they going to have a link road/highway to Kesuma Lakes or Bandar Sri Kesuma in Google Maps?
Wobblyblob
post Jan 10 2018, 04:16 AM

Casual
409 posts

Also good if new highway can connect to SILK from Sungai Lalang and this Broga area. If can connect to all three - SILK, EKVE and LEKAS even better.

This post has been edited by Wobblyblob: Jan 10 2018, 04:18 AM
Wobblyblob
post May 1 2019, 07:51 AM

Casual
409 posts

Aiyah, shutuplah Beancounter, I always see you going to the Semenyih threads and condemm and critisize this and that like as if there is no tommorrow.

Last time I stay in Cheras, I take 1 hour 15 minutes one way to reach and come back from my workplace by car during peak hour.

When I was staying in Setapak, even worst 2 hours to 2 hours 15 minutes one way to reach and come back from my workplace by car or bus because the place I live in no MRT or LRT.

But now I stay in Semenyih, I park and ride from Semenyih to Kajang and take MRT from Kajang total time travelling one way only 45 minutes to reach Bukit Bintang peak or off-peak hour.

Conclusion, Semenyih travelling time shorter than staying in KL or PJ or Puchong. Semenyih wins.

Beancounter, you are not a resident of Semenyih and you are a hater and will always be a hater.

This post has been edited by Wobblyblob: May 1 2019, 07:52 AM
Wobblyblob
post Jun 7 2019, 06:32 AM

Casual
409 posts

Beancounter, from day 1 I know your motive is to give Semenyih property a bad image. Shutuplah and get out of the Semenyih forums if you're not staying in Semenyih or buying property here. You don't know anything about Semenyih!

SO SHUT UP AND GET OUT FROM THE SEMENYIH FORUMS AND GET LOST AND GOOD RIDDENS TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1028sec    2.28    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd August 2019 - 12:54 AM