QUOTE(alexkos @ Jan 14 2019, 04:06 PM)
which EU/UK bank no need monthly fee, min deposit requirement? can share share?
can be an option.
1) Account can be opened remotely. Malaysians accepted.
2) No monthly maintenance fee.
3) Free SEPA transfer.
1) Still an e-Money account, not a real bank account. Therefore no standard EU deposit insurance. However, Paysera has been established for some years and is building on its reputation. I do not suggest you to keep a lot of money with Paysera. Can be a temporary solution.
2) No debit card for non-EU residents.
3) This IBAN can only receive SEPA transfers, no SWIFT transfers.
In a way, the paysera IBAN is more 'real' than TW's IBAN.
When sending or receiving SEPA transfers, you will see the same IBAN.
TW uses a different IBAN from your borderless acount when executing your SEPA transfer but your name appears as the account owner/sender.
Please don't use Paysera for any crypto related transactions or risk the account being frozen.