Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Accident 101: i teach u claim loss of use

views

TSsaigetsu
post Feb 26 2019, 10:04 PM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(jerm57 @ Feb 26 2019, 07:20 PM)
So after getting the sworn statement from commissioner of oaths, do I go back to polis or to the insurer? I also took pictures of the unker's plate and car.
go to jpj, find out what insurer he is. need to pay jpj. then contact his insurer, tell them what happened. and ask what doc they required. the sworn statement from comissioner is one of it. then go to any workshop ask them if they do thrid party claim. uf yes u send ur car there, pass all the doc required to the workshop. workshop will settle for u.
jerm57
post Feb 27 2019, 07:28 AM

Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(saigetsu @ Feb 26 2019, 10:04 PM)
go to jpj, find out what insurer he is. need to pay jpj. then contact his insurer, tell them what happened. and ask what doc they required. the sworn statement from comissioner is one of it. then go to any workshop ask them if they do thrid party claim. uf yes u send ur car there, pass all the doc required to the workshop. workshop will settle for u.
Damn... so many steps just to claim insurance. Why isn't this process made easier? Why do victim have to be the one using their time/resources to find justice... haih.
SwarmTroll
post Mar 10 2019, 06:13 PM

Enthusiast

Guys, if kena langgar kereta from the back while parked, and number plate cannot confirm (witness say is lorry but cannot give me the plates correct num lol) means Own Damage Claim la? Its a hit and run
TSsaigetsu
post Mar 10 2019, 06:44 PM

On my way

QUOTE(SwarmTroll @ Mar 10 2019, 06:13 PM)
Guys, if kena langgar kereta from the back while parked, and number plate cannot confirm (witness say is lorry but cannot give me the plates correct num lol) means Own Damage Claim la? Its a hit and run
Yup. Unless get a cctv nearby. Then u may have chance to claim hird party
SwarmTroll
post Mar 10 2019, 08:06 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(saigetsu @ Mar 10 2019, 06:44 PM)
Yup. Unless get a cctv nearby. Then u may have chance to claim hird party
No-fault own damage claim also difficult is it? Cause there is two: NF-ODC and ODC from what I have read. I was reading from Ringgitplus.
TSsaigetsu
post Mar 10 2019, 09:11 PM

On my way

QUOTE(SwarmTroll @ Mar 10 2019, 08:06 PM)
No-fault own damage claim also difficult is it? Cause there is two: NF-ODC and ODC from what I have read. I was reading from Ringgitplus.
U dont have the plate number, doesnt matter, u will lose your ncd.
japman
post Mar 11 2019, 10:40 AM

Group: Newbie

Hi, got into an accident 2 weeks ago. Bought the police report and keputusan. The other party is wrong and I would like to claim from his insurance.
I asked my insurance agent if I can send my car to my own insurance approved workshop for repair but was told I need to go the the other party's insurance approved workshop instead.
Is this the procedure? How do I get to know the other party's insurance company?
TSsaigetsu
post Mar 11 2019, 10:55 AM

On my way

QUOTE(japman @ Mar 11 2019, 10:40 AM)
Hi, got into an accident 2 weeks ago. Bought the police report and keputusan. The other party is wrong and I would like to claim from his insurance.
I asked my insurance agent if I can send my car to my own insurance approved workshop for repair but was told I need to go the the other party's insurance approved workshop instead.
Is this the procedure? How do I get to know the other party's insurance company?
What vehicle hit u?
Taxi, bus?

U can send to ur own insurance approved panel if private car hit u. Commercial car like taxi bus lorry cannot. (Can if they do third party claims).

japman
post Mar 11 2019, 11:05 AM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(saigetsu @ Mar 11 2019, 10:55 AM)
What vehicle hit u?
Taxi, bus?

U can send to ur own insurance approved panel if private car hit u. Commercial car like taxi bus lorry cannot. (Can if they do third party claims).
Thanks for the fast response.
It is a private car.

In that case I can send to my insurance approved workshop, but why did the agent told me that they are not involved and need to go the other side. vmad.gif
TSsaigetsu
post Mar 11 2019, 11:07 AM

On my way

QUOTE(japman @ Mar 11 2019, 11:05 AM)
Thanks for the fast response.
It is a private car.

In that case I can send to my insurance approved workshop, but why did the agent told me that they are not involved and need to go the other side. vmad.gif
In the event of accident, better called insurance then agent. Next time renew online. Membazir je bayar 10% but agent useless.
SwarmTroll
post Mar 13 2019, 07:40 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(saigetsu @ Mar 11 2019, 11:07 AM)
In the event of accident, better called insurance then agent. Next time renew online. Membazir je bayar 10% but agent useless.
Car insurance better renew online? Im doing mine through my agent, agent will charge 10% more?
TSsaigetsu
post Mar 14 2019, 08:14 AM

On my way

QUOTE(SwarmTroll @ Mar 13 2019, 07:40 PM)
Car insurance better renew online? Im doing mine through my agent, agent will charge 10% more?
The correct term is that if u purchase insurance directly sama ada Branch ataupun menerusi talian anda akan dapat 10 persen diskaun.

Kenapa Google keyboard voice boleh memahami bahasa Melayu tetapi bahasa inggeris tak boleh.
SwarmTroll
post Mar 14 2019, 11:43 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(saigetsu @ Mar 14 2019, 08:14 AM)
The correct term is that if u purchase insurance directly sama ada Branch ataupun menerusi talian anda akan dapat 10 persen diskaun.

Kenapa Google keyboard voice boleh memahami bahasa Melayu tetapi bahasa inggeris tak boleh.
I got my insurance through bank/agent, gonna renew soon. I'll ask the insurance company themselves to see if its true to get discount from them.
TSsaigetsu
post Mar 14 2019, 12:09 PM

On my way

QUOTE(SwarmTroll @ Mar 14 2019, 11:43 AM)
I got my insurance through bank/agent, gonna renew soon. I'll ask the insurance company themselves to see if its true to get discount from them.
its bank negara requirement mang. dont waste ur time, just renew online.
SwarmTroll
post Mar 14 2019, 10:00 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(saigetsu @ Mar 14 2019, 12:09 PM)
its bank negara requirement mang. dont waste ur time, just renew online.
Renew online there is discount ke? Cause now I have my quote that I got from agent, wanna see if doing it another way will be cheaper.
TSsaigetsu
post Mar 15 2019, 06:32 AM

On my way

QUOTE(SwarmTroll @ Mar 14 2019, 10:00 PM)
Renew online there is discount ke? Cause now I have my quote that I got from agent, wanna see if doing it another way will be cheaper.
When u renew either branch, online, or telephone, u will entitle 10% discount coz u didn't use agent service.

SwarmTroll
post Mar 15 2019, 01:41 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(saigetsu @ Mar 15 2019, 06:32 AM)
When u renew either branch, online, or telephone, u will entitle 10% discount coz u didn't use agent service.
Apparently Allianz online has no rebate as I have checked with them, are you using any good ones that can be renewed online with rebate?
TSsaigetsu
post Mar 15 2019, 02:19 PM

On my way

QUOTE(SwarmTroll @ Mar 15 2019, 01:41 PM)
Apparently Allianz online has no rebate as I have checked with them, are you using any good ones that can be renewed online with rebate?
Y dont u print screen let me see the breakdown cost. Cannot be takde. Allianz is the biggest in malaysia. How could they do that.

That aside, aig, etiqa amgeneral
8sg9ft
post Apr 2 2019, 07:54 PM

blablabla

Sorry to ask about police reporting here. Let’s say i got bang from another car at my door while i was switching lanes, if both of us make police report, will there be such a thing as police come up with a result stating both parties are in the wrong and therefore both need to pay saman?
TSsaigetsu
post Apr 3 2019, 10:52 AM

On my way

QUOTE(8sg9ft @ Apr 2 2019, 07:54 PM)
Sorry to ask about police reporting here. Let’s say i got bang from another car at my door while i was switching lanes, if both of us make police report, will there be such a thing as police come up with a result stating both parties are in the wrong and therefore both need to pay saman?
if police cant decide, they will not saman. the case will fall under "refer to insurer" category.

64 Pages « < 59 60 61 62 63 > » Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0969sec    2.20    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th June 2019 - 01:35 AM