Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Accident 101: i teach u claim loss of use

saigetsu
post Dec 20 2018, 08:07 PM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

No. You can actually still make A police report. In order for you to make a claim, both parties need to make a police report. If he already compensate you, will unlikely make a police report.

When both parties make a police report police will determine who is the party at fault. The police will produce a document call ed keputusan. And the report is the one insurance need to process your claim.

KOHTT
post Dec 21 2018, 11:20 AM

Regular

QUOTE(saigetsu @ Dec 20 2018, 08:07 PM)
No. You can actually still make A police report. In order for you to make a claim, both parties need to make a police report. If he already compensate you, will unlikely make a police report.

When both parties make a police report police will determine who is the party at fault. The police will produce a document call ed keputusan. And the report is the one insurance need to process your claim.
thanks for info.

I finally able to get hold of him yesterday and already back in RM50 back to his bank account.

Now it is up to him to make police report. My workshop pic also told me it will be quite hard to claim his ncd if he don’t make police report. Police may still come out with keputusan report w/o his report but it will be worded in such a way that is not acceptable to the insurance company
gjl90
post Dec 24 2018, 07:59 PM

Group: Junior Member

Hi guys, i have a car accident on yesterday and already make a police report. Today i go n get the police report as well the result report. The report stated that it is classified as RTM(Refer to Majistret), does this means that i have to go to court? Thanks
mokkf82
post Dec 27 2018, 10:23 AM

Getting Started

I had accident on 15th Dec. Report made the same day, but waited almost two weeks now for the keputusan to ready. Still no feed back from the runner yet.
What is the fastest way to get the keputusan?
Without it, my car cannot be fix and claim the fellow that hit me from back.
saigetsu
post Dec 27 2018, 10:27 AM

On my way

QUOTE(mokkf82 @ Dec 27 2018, 10:23 AM)
I had accident on 15th Dec. Report made the same day, but waited almost two weeks now for the keputusan to ready. Still no feed back from the runner yet.
What is the fastest way to get the keputusan?
Without it, my car cannot be fix and claim the fellow that hit me from back.
follow up la. usually 2 weeks je
omnimech
post Dec 27 2018, 10:31 AM

DaFuQ

QUOTE(saigetsu @ Dec 27 2018, 10:27 AM)
follow up la. usually 2 weeks je
tell the workshop you sent your car to go settle the keputusan.

It has never taken more than 2 days for me to get the keputusan.

And I only use certified workshops which are authorized by the insurance, so makes claiming much easier.

In my last accident, when I was rear ended. the car was repaired in 2 weeks and on the road on the 15th day.
mokkf82
post Jan 4 2019, 03:13 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(omnimech @ Dec 27 2018, 10:31 AM)
tell the workshop you sent your car to go settle the keputusan.

It has never taken more than 2 days for me to get the keputusan.

And I only use certified workshops which are authorized by the insurance, so makes claiming much easier.

In my last accident, when I was rear ended. the car was repaired in 2 weeks and on the road on the 15th day.
Problem is it's not the workshop who follow up. I send my car back to the Manufacturer Service center, so they will not chase for the keputusan, but the runner did. But it takes ages for the runner to get the keputusan, as Sarjen takes long time to do the report.
Can we just call the polis station and ask for it?
saigetsu
post Jan 4 2019, 03:25 PM

On my way

QUOTE(mokkf82 @ Jan 4 2019, 03:13 PM)
Problem is it's not the workshop who follow up. I send my car back to the Manufacturer Service center, so they will not chase for the keputusan, but the runner did. But it takes ages for the runner to get the keputusan, as Sarjen takes long time to do the report.
Can. U got the number ref. Can call and ask for status
omnimech
post Jan 5 2019, 12:58 PM

DaFuQ

QUOTE(mokkf82 @ Jan 4 2019, 03:13 PM)
The runners who are actual runners already know the cop, the workshop will give the runner rm100 to appease the seargeant.

The keputusan takes literally 5 mins .. if its a clear cut case.
Despatchboy
post Yesterday, 07:55 PM

Hi, one question can i claims LOU from my insurance if i banged ppl? Thank you.

60 Pages « < 58 59 60Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0432sec    1.86    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th January 2019 - 03:29 AM