49 Pages « < 36 37 38 39 40 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Everything About Your Gigi, Anything related to teeth or dentistry

views

Batusai
post Oct 14 2020, 11:37 AM

Weeeeeee
2,039 posts

QUOTE(watabakiu @ Oct 14 2020, 09:07 AM)
I am using Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief. Maybe the instructions doesn't apply to all toothpaste?

[attachmentid=10631435]
Doesnt really say not to exceed twice daily, its more of brush at least twice daily. If you do brush more, i dont think there will be any harm.

Also. do not brush immediately right after meal. If you have to, please rinse thorougly before brushing or wait at least 30minutes after meal before brushing
hafiz_control
post Oct 16 2020, 06:54 PM

Getting Started
105 posts

Any good and reasonable clinics in KL or PJ to do root canal? Need to do for my molar. (or should I just extract it?)
Batusai
post Oct 17 2020, 01:46 PM

Weeeeeee
2,039 posts

QUOTE(hafiz_control @ Oct 16 2020, 06:54 PM)
Any good and reasonable clinics in KL or PJ to do root canal? Need to do for my molar. (or should I just extract it?)
If they're in good position and contributes to chewing and biting, please do a root canal and crown it up eventually. thumbsup.gif

hafiz_control
post Oct 17 2020, 07:12 PM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(Batusai @ Oct 17 2020, 01:46 PM)
If they're in good position and contributes to chewing and biting, please do a root canal and crown it up eventually.  :thumbsup:
Thank you Mr kenshin 😊

Yes just did it earlier today, at least half of it.

Suprisingly very pleased with the clinic I went ( have went to a few), very good service, personalised and good rates. 😊

This post has been edited by hafiz_control: Oct 17 2020, 07:12 PM
Batusai
post Oct 18 2020, 11:04 AM

Weeeeeee
2,039 posts

QUOTE(hafiz_control @ Oct 17 2020, 07:12 PM)
Thank you Mr kenshin 😊

Suprisingly very pleased with the clinic I went ( have went to a few), very good service, personalised and good rates. 😊
Pleasure is mine. Gotta be more careful with biting hard stuffs now nod.gif
onthefly
post Nov 16 2020, 05:18 PM

Regular
1,258 posts

QUOTE(hafiz_control @ Oct 17 2020, 07:12 PM)
Thank you Mr kenshin 😊

including crown ? how much did it cost you ?
ameliachung
post Nov 20 2020, 12:32 PM

33 posts

Do you know anything about resin infiltration? Whats the procedure & whats the price range?
WaNaWe900
post Nov 20 2020, 02:04 PM

చąហ ąచҽ™
1,252 posts

QUOTE(neo_6053 @ Oct 14 2020, 10:05 AM)
hi, any dentist recommended for braces with reasonable price?

i went to the Dentist at Kota damansara since it got good review online. But holy cow, it's so expensive, like 10k! =_=
I do at dentist opposite Giant Kota Damansara for half the price... in final stage now icon_rolleyes.gif (nearly 2 years)
filage
post Dec 5 2020, 09:34 AM

Regular
1,205 posts

Does tetrasodium pyrophosphate, a tartar control agent, contradict the effectiveness of sensitivity toothpaste?

It seems like this chemical remove calcium deposits to the tooth but in sensitivity toothpaste, calcium may help to block the dentinal tubules.
Leroi2x
post Dec 11 2020, 05:29 PM

On my way
690 posts

Hi all ,do any government clinic provide root canal treatment now?
Been visit private clinic but the cost too expensive for my frd...
Try to visit jinjang kk ,but they say the waiting list super long
Now trying contact for mahsa dental student ,but mentioned close until 4/jan
Any other idea or how about hospital kl ,do they provide root canal ,izzit able to walk in now?
AhBoy~~
post Dec 14 2020, 01:01 AM

Regular
1,134 posts

QUOTE(Leroi2x @ Dec 11 2020, 05:29 PM)
Hi all ,do any government clinic provide root canal treatment now?
Been visit private clinic but the cost too expensive for my frd...
Try to visit jinjang kk ,but they say the waiting list super long
Now trying contact for mahsa dental student ,but mentioned close until 4/jan
Any other idea or how about hospital kl ,do they provide root canal ,izzit able to walk in now?
I think depends on area (Covid zone), the clinic I went(Putrajaya) temporary not giving service or accepting any new patient when I last call

try to call before visit
onthefly
post Dec 14 2020, 01:18 AM

Regular
1,258 posts

Question. Is crown necessary after a molar root canal ?
What situation when crown is not needed after a molar root canal ?
Batusai
post Dec 14 2020, 12:22 PM

Weeeeeee
2,039 posts

QUOTE(onthefly @ Dec 14 2020, 01:18 AM)
Question. Is crown necessary after a molar root canal ?
What situation when crown is not needed after a molar root canal ?
most of the time a molar root canal will need a crown.

Reason being molar is a big tooth that will take a lot of biting forces, once the tooth is root canal treated, it can become brittle and cracks easily. A full coverage crown will help to protect tooth and give its a longer service time.
kaixas
post Jan 2 2021, 08:34 PM

17 posts

Hi all, I'm planning to do tooth bridges both on upper and lower molars. The dentist said there will be a few teeth (I do have many gaps) and for lower molars, the cost is around 5.4k? Is that considered as expensive?

And also, the consultation is only verbal and I'm worried if there will be more charges after that so should I ask for quotation or something?

WaNaWe900
post Jan 2 2021, 10:57 PM

చąហ ąచҽ™
1,252 posts

QUOTE(kaixas @ Jan 2 2021, 08:34 PM)
Hi all, I'm planning to do tooth bridges both on upper and lower molars. The dentist said there will be a few teeth (I do have many gaps) and for lower molars, the cost is around 5.4k? Is that considered as expensive?

And also, the consultation is only verbal and I'm worried if there will be more charges after that so should I ask for quotation or something?
Yes.. you can go for initial checkup (with paying small amount) and get the right cost icon_rolleyes.gif

some place may get free if you really going to comeback for the repair hmm.gif

This post has been edited by WaNaWe900: Jan 2 2021, 10:58 PM
kaixas
post Jan 3 2021, 12:23 AM

17 posts

QUOTE(WaNaWe900 @ Jan 2 2021, 10:57 PM)
Yes.. you can go for initial checkup (with paying small amount) and get the right cost  icon_rolleyes.gif

some place may get free if you really going to comeback for the repair  hmm.gif
Yup, got the consultation for the pricing when I went there for a tooth extraction and filling.
But I would like to know whether that price is reasonable? Anyone can share their experience?
If can get free service for the next apt, that sounds good hmm.gif

Oh and she mentioned my teeth is too weak? soft? and she suggested to wear a tooth cap but never heard of that before.
Anyone knows what is that? confused.gif
WaNaWe900
post Jan 3 2021, 01:20 AM

చąហ ąచҽ™
1,252 posts

QUOTE(kaixas @ Jan 3 2021, 12:23 AM)
Yup, got the consultation for the pricing when I went there for a tooth extraction and filling.
But I would like to know whether that price is reasonable? Anyone can share their experience?
If can get free service for the next apt, that sounds good  hmm.gif

Oh and she mentioned my teeth is too weak? soft? and she suggested to wear a tooth cap but never heard of that before.
Anyone knows what is that?  confused.gif
Tooth cap is Crowing I think, usually put on tooth that had done root canal. Prices 500~1k subject to size each... I need 1 too after finished with my braces icon_rolleyes.gif
Batusai
post Jan 3 2021, 12:14 PM

Weeeeeee
2,039 posts

QUOTE(kaixas @ Jan 3 2021, 12:23 AM)
If can get free service for the next apt, that sounds good  hmm.gif

Anyone knows what is that?  confused.gif
You can spend time asking more questions and allow yourself to understand your treatment procedure costs, options.

Its hard to tell whether its reasonable without seeing your case.

Also for missing tooth there are various options like dentures, implants or bridges.

If in doubt, do visit another dentist and pay a small fee for a consultation and also make sure you're comfortable with the dentist.
kaiel P
post Jan 5 2021, 10:12 PM

Probation
1 posts

Hi, I have a question to ask . My tooth (premolar) has a big hole for years (no pain tho) and i decided to do filling in Gov hospital 2 months ago (nov). After filling everything is fine but recently i start getting pain from this tooth (extremely pain). What can i do now?
videogames_sports
post Jan 5 2021, 11:27 PM

Getting Started
76 posts

So does different brands of toothpaste make a difference, or all are the same and equally good? Asking for the best toothpaste (if any)

49 Pages « < 36 37 38 39 40 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0138sec    0.37    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:55 PM