Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

203 Pages « < 55 56 57 58 59 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> How to choose a good Cooker Hoods & Gas Hobs ?, Kitchen appliances hood / hob / oven

views

nobody83
post May 28 2016, 11:52 PM

Getting Started
123 posts

Senz is new? Who has experience on after sale services?
TSzheilwane
post May 29 2016, 12:01 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,129 posts

We wont know how is the after sales service quality unless we used the product and required the after sales service before or can only get the info from friends/relatives.

For me, how i check before i purchase a product
1) Check their facebook, if the product is bad definitely many customers will complain in their facebook. If you cant see any complain is good but also mean they deleted the bad remarks.

2) Try calling the customer service line and see how long it takes for you to actually speak to someone. Sometimes they pass you around like a ball and put u on hold.

3) Check online review such as blog and lowyat.

For me, i m selling fotile and i know is good because most customers will just watsapp me and i will call for them. Lodging a report to them just takes me minutes and response time is quite fast. Thanks to their good after sales service, upto date after many years advertising in lowyat forum, hardly see any bad reviews for fotile or for my shop.

This post has been edited by zheilwane: May 29 2016, 12:04 AM
echoesian
post May 29 2016, 12:24 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,255 posts

I think after so many brands... Fujioh is still the best among all... especially the powerful hood smile.gif
weikee
post May 29 2016, 09:46 AM

10k Club
All Stars
12,019 posts

QUOTE(echoesian @ May 29 2016, 12:24 AM)
I think after so many brands... Fujioh is still the best among all... especially the powerful hood smile.gif
You put this statement and later someone will post YouTube suction of boiling water smile.gif

To me almost all hood are similar performance when comparing the same spec. Is the personal choice and budget make the selection.
zzzhhhzzz
post May 29 2016, 10:27 AM

Regular
1,652 posts

Guys induction or ceramic better ? I'm aware of the pros and cons but will you sacrifice heating efficiency of induction for utensils compatibility of ceramic ?
weikee
post May 29 2016, 12:20 PM

10k Club
All Stars
12,019 posts

QUOTE(zzzhhhzzz @ May 29 2016, 10:27 AM)
Guys induction or ceramic better ? I'm aware of the pros and cons but will you sacrifice heating efficiency of induction for utensils compatibility of ceramic ?
If i have to choose between the two, i will use induction.
Induction way more efficient. Unless you have lots of ceramic pots.

Reliability ceramic will be better because less electronic components.

This post has been edited by weikee: May 29 2016, 12:21 PM
zzzhhhzzz
post May 29 2016, 01:03 PM

Regular
1,652 posts

QUOTE(weikee @ May 29 2016, 12:20 PM)
If i have to choose between the two,  i will use induction.
Induction way more efficient. Unless you have lots of ceramic pots.

Reliability ceramic will be better because less electronic components.
Not much ceramic pot ... Just scare some of the older stainless steel pots cannot use.. But I do have a gas hob in the wet kitchen...
weikee
post May 29 2016, 01:28 PM

10k Club
All Stars
12,019 posts

QUOTE(zzzhhhzzz @ May 29 2016, 01:03 PM)
Not much ceramic pot ... Just scare some of the older stainless steel pots cannot use.. But I do have a gas hob in the wet kitchen...
Than you got backup already smile.gif
TSzheilwane
post May 30 2016, 12:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,129 posts

QUOTE(zzzhhhzzz @ May 29 2016, 10:27 AM)
Ceramic - Pros
-Works on any pots, user friendly

Ceramic - Cons
-Lower heating efficiency
- Surface is hot after cooking

Induction Pros
-Higher Heating efficiency
- Surface is not hot

Induction Cons
-Works only on stainless steel
-Some say radiation but as per my online research still not proven yet how it will affect our health.

For me, i choose gas but if need to choose Ceramic or Induction i go for ceramic. Most people choose electric hobs because they are more convenient, no need to buy gas tank. However, if you do cook a lot, electric hobs area not really easy to maintain. When cooking, you must not move the wok or else the glass will have scratches.

For two persons staying in a condo, seldom cook, electric is good but for big family of 4 - 5 and cook often gas will still be better. Different people will have their own preference, ask for friends feedback and compare with your cooking need to decide which is the best for you.

IEIE
post May 30 2016, 08:26 PM

Getting Started
65 posts

Hi all, is anyone here using firenzzi hood? Went one living and the sales person highly recommend the model below. Is it good?

http://www.lazada.com.my/firenzzi-fch9733-...ty-1570522.html
weikee
post May 30 2016, 09:46 PM

10k Club
All Stars
12,019 posts

QUOTE(IEIE @ May 30 2016, 08:26 PM)
Hi all, is anyone here using firenzzi hood? Went one living and the sales person highly recommend the model below. Is it good?

Every sale person will highly recommend what they carry, the more they sell the more the make.
TSzheilwane
post May 30 2016, 11:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,129 posts

QUOTE(IEIE @ May 30 2016, 08:26 PM)

Salesman will definitely say their products are the best, so you need to ask them to explain why they are good. If they say is good only but unable to explain then is just sales talk only.

I am selling Fotile, definitely i say it is good also but to be honest i choose to sell fotile because i think it is good at first, sold for many years and indeed it is proven to be good, i provided a lot info and videos online to show as well, not just empty sales talk but with solid and proven facts.

Cant say much about this firenzzi hood as i cant even find the official firrenzzi website, wanted to download the manual to read up and comment. From Lazada can only tell it is high suction (1490m3/h) and high suction hood = very noisy.

I notice the oil filter is not slanted but straight down. So, i assume the motor will be at the chimney and not directly behind of the filters. Slanted hoods are more efficient because the motor is lower and nearer to the wok, if the motor is up at the chimney then it defeats the purpose of a slanted hood. (Do double check with the salesperson, just judging from the photo and might not be correct)

kelvyn
post May 31 2016, 11:05 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,172 posts

Guys,

Any recomendation for cooker hood for an apartment? Preferable don't need to install the exhaust ducting as this will involve hacking of walls, etc. Anything below RM1k?
TSzheilwane
post Jun 1 2016, 04:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,129 posts

Here is the new updated feature of Fotile JQG 9009. For all BUILDERS HARDWARE's existing customers who already purchased but yet to deliver their stocks will get this upgraded version for FREE smile.gif

1) Baffle Filter is now removable and cleaning is even easier now
2) Extra Button - Intelligent air management. This new feature is like an air purifier, if it detects poor air quality, it will turn on the hood and suck out the air. However, i find this function not very useful as we usually turn off the electricity of the hood.

This post has been edited by zheilwane: Jun 2 2016, 10:23 AM
MishimaZ
post Jun 6 2016, 11:14 PM

Getting Started
245 posts

I am considering to change my slim kitchen hood, is there any huge differences from those wall mounted and big types in comparison to this? My kitchen cabinet and low ceiling height is designed to use slim type (I think) and is there any good ones there?
gshock_kaki
post Jun 7 2016, 09:22 AM

Getting Started
107 posts

the slanted hood seemed nice e.g Fotile 9009 or rubine ia90

anyone use rubine ia90 before? sv & sw, any difference?
maxilife1
post Jun 7 2016, 03:50 PM

On my way
536 posts

QUOTE(gshock_kaki @ Jun 7 2016, 09:22 AM)

bought the Rubine IA90 rclxms.gif

but no review yet coz not yet install..hehe
TSzheilwane
post Jun 9 2016, 09:06 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,129 posts

QUOTE(MishimaZ @ Jun 6 2016, 11:14 PM)
I am considering to change my slim kitchen hood, is there any huge differences from those wall mounted and big types in comparison to this? My kitchen cabinet and low ceiling height is designed to use slim type (I think) and is there any good ones there?
Chineny hoods are definitely better than slim hood.
Few things you need to consider before buying

1) is the width of your slim hood 900mm now? Most chimney hood's width is 900mm, if your slim hood is smaller than you cant install a chimney hood or need to find a smaller one.

2) can you hack a 6 or 7" duct hole at the wall or window and also inside your cabinet or above plaster ceiling to hide the ducted hose. If cant then you need to get a recycle chimney hood.
TSzheilwane
post Jun 9 2016, 09:11 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,129 posts

QUOTE(gshock_kaki @ Jun 7 2016, 09:22 AM)

1) fotile jqg9009 is definitely more expensive

2) ia90sv has a baffle plate ia90sm does not have. Since the baffle plate motor is only 1 year warranty and feels very lousy as compared to fotilr jqg9009 with 3 years warranty, we choose to sell ia90sm and fotile jqg9009 only

3) fotile jqg9009 win in terms of performance, noise level,maintenance, warranty and many more. Drop by my showroom to compare.both models as i do display them. If you are looking for good design, low price and performance above average then ia90sm is your choice smile.gif if you are looking for an excellent product then fotile jqg9009

kinggerrard
post Jun 9 2016, 06:34 PM

Getting Started
197 posts

How about the existing user of Fotile JQG 9009? Do we get the free upgrade as well? biggrin.gif

I am quite satisfied with this model so far. I always wish that if the filter is removable for cleaning would be perfect.

Currently, I had to spray the cleanser to the filter when cleaning which makes me feel psychologically the filter inside has never been cleaned. sweat.gif

QUOTE(zheilwane @ Jun 1 2016, 04:11 PM)
Here is the new updated feature of Fotile JQG 9009. For all BUILDERS HARDWARE's existing customers who already purchased but yet to deliver their stocks will get this upgraded version for FREE smile.gif

1) Baffle Filter is now removable and cleaning is even easier now
2) Extra Button - Intelligent air management. This new feature is like an air purifier, if it detects poor air quality, it will turn on the hood and suck out the air. However, i find this function not very useful as we usually turn off the electricity of the hood.

203 Pages « < 55 56 57 58 59 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0474sec    0.36    8 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:28 AM