Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

129 Pages « < 17 18 19 20 21 > »  
RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> PEGAWAI TADBIR DAN DIPLOMATIK-M41, ....

Darkmage12
post Jun 2 2008, 04:50 PM

shhhhhhhhh come i tell you something hehe
Group: Senior Member

I think he just created the account to post a bunch of crap
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
nabelon
post Jun 26 2008, 11:42 AM

My Fight, My Freedom, My Desire

PTD, nyum nyum i want it.

To know that there's a gov position paying 2900 gross per month makes me wanna dive into the gov asap.
+Quote Post
ayamstim
post Jun 26 2008, 08:13 PM

Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(nabelon @ Jun 26 2008, 11:42 AM)
PTD, nyum nyum i want it.

To know that there's a gov position paying 2900 gross per month makes me wanna dive into the gov asap.
PTD - Pegawai Takde Duit. I myself was a PTM - Pegawai Takde Masa. Civil service is not for everyone, trust me. PTDs are the most glamorous of all the civil servants, true, but it depends on where you're posted to. And not all PTDs manage to climb to the top. Just the cunning ones.
+Quote Post
nabelon
post Jun 26 2008, 09:09 PM

QUOTE(ayamstim @ Jun 26 2008, 08:13 PM)
PTD - Pegawai Takde Duit. I myself was a PTM - Pegawai Takde Masa. Civil service is not for everyone, trust me. PTDs are the most glamorous of all the civil servants, true, but it depends on where you're posted to. And not all PTDs manage to climb to the top. Just the cunning ones.
the cunning as who kiss up the most ?
+Quote Post
K-o-E
post Jul 1 2008, 09:17 AM

Getting Started

Ya can see that kissing almost everywhere tongue.gif

With basic pay and other incentives offerred in public sector currently, the application list is super long. And the government can be choosy tongue.gif

Even if the government can't afford to provide good renumeration, it still has to create jobs as part of its social function.

Depending on where one is posted, the job can be glamorous to down right dangerous sad.gif
+Quote Post
gunnerboy
post Jul 9 2008, 11:34 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ijamz @ May 20 2006, 02:18 PM)
do you have any idea about this post? ive google around but still dun get any clue what its all about..i am going to take the exam regarding this post but ive been told by my fren it is useless since the questions are so tough..and the candidates are so many..the chances might be too little..
the only thing i knew is the exam format maybe varies from general knowledge and current issue plus logical thinking and essay..

p/s ; im a dumb person in exam..
my uncle is a PTD in Austria...he said during his time, 70,000 applied for the job...nowadays maybe 200,000 applied..thats y i never apply..

u have to pass all d xm (will be around 3 or 4)...failed 1, means u fail all..

good luck!
+Quote Post
hantu_lilin
post Aug 3 2008, 04:31 PM

Group: New Member

QUOTE(tenno @ Mar 17 2008, 12:56 PM)
T-shirts for Ur physical activities or Suaifizikal as they call it, must be white only. Stripes at the collar or sleeves are acceptable, but if possible, must be all white. bright colors, definitely cannot. Where's Ur Unggul ?
I dunno if this info is classified or anything, but what the heck. Contract officers are of gred N41. There's no M41 contract. Once Ur M means Ur part of the scheme already. Nowadays, to prevent backlog of intake (which is done by SPA), ministries are allowed to do their own interviews for M41 officers, but they must take contract officers from the current N41 pool. Got it ? Some of the N41s (like the last intake) can be absorbed into M41 quite easily, U just need to go for interview. Previous N41s had to go through the whole intake process all over again (exam, PAC, interview). They're making it easier nowadays, but U must perform la to be recommended.
Hi there, just would luike to give some idea regarding M41 and N41. Actually M41 refer to the post of Pegawai Tadbir dan Diplomatik (PTD) while N41 refer to Pegawai Tadbir Negeri (PTN).

PTN can be considered as closed service by the state, meaning that they control their own intake Example: kedah was under KCS officer (Kedah Civil Service) and Johor (JCS-Johor Civil Service). However the limitation of PTN is that they are being transfered within the same state. PTD is an open service that handle the federal administration, even the post of KSN is selected among PTD.

+Quote Post
hazremi
post Aug 3 2008, 05:07 PM

1million people saved this avatar bcoz she's too cute!

QUOTE(nabelon @ Jun 26 2008, 09:09 PM)
the cunning as who kiss up the most ?
it's the same everywhere. even in private also, you need to kiss ass to go up, it's office politics after all
+Quote Post
rEDs
post Aug 4 2008, 01:16 AM

җ- Z e B r a H e a D -җ

QUOTE(killingspree @ May 14 2008, 02:55 PM)
No, all you need is cabel. Get to know internal insider, walla! ... You will get the job... laugh.gif
No, seriously, I'm not kidding....
true man, suddenly my friend wife also got PTD. i dont think she smart enough to overcome the math 75 question in 60 mins, even more the physical fitness....

where can i learn to kiss......?
+Quote Post
Slampuck
post Aug 4 2008, 09:05 PM

QUOTE(hazremi @ Aug 3 2008, 05:07 PM)
it's the same everywhere. even in private also, you need to kiss ass to go up, it's office politics after all
Laa remi...kau pun men kiss ass ke? X baik doh...jadi PTD nie kena khidmat untuk negara...tu dh tanggungjawab kau...bkan pkir pasal pangkat, tak ke mana2..ekekek

Office politics is always around la...just learn how to survive and play the flow... cool2.gif

+Quote Post
tenno
post Aug 6 2008, 08:51 AM

Livestrong

QUOTE(hantu_lilin @ Aug 3 2008, 04:31 PM)
Hi there, just would luike to give some idea regarding M41 and N41. Actually M41 refer to the post of Pegawai Tadbir dan Diplomatik (PTD) while N41 refer to Pegawai Tadbir Negeri (PTN).

PTN can be considered as closed service by the state, meaning that they control their own intake Example: kedah was under KCS officer (Kedah Civil Service) and Johor (JCS-Johor Civil Service). However the limitation of PTN is that they are being transfered within the same state. PTD is an open service that handle the federal administration, even the post of KSN is selected among PTD.
N41 does not entirely refer to Pegawai Tadbir Negeri.

N is a scheme, just like M, DG, F, etc. N is administration. Most states follow the same scheme as the federal govt (JPA). So in the states which does not accept PTDs (M) like the ones U mentioned, they will be referred to as N as well. The difference is Pegawai Tadbir Negeri N41 is appointed by Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Negeri (SPN), Pegawai Tadbir N41 is appointed by Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Awam (SPA).

41 is gred lantikan, just like 17, 27, etc. I'm not saying Ur wrong. Just that Ur... statement.. is incomplete.
+Quote Post
ptdmy
post Sep 28 2008, 01:13 AM

Group: New Member

rclxm9.gif Guys, i did found something good to be share with everyone who are admired to be a PTD. There is one ebook "selangkah ke alam...PTD" - host by http://panduanptd.com - will be launch this coming Oct 2008.

I suggest who are really interested to PTD, this ebook might be the answer for u guys. Chill out brows.gif

This post has been edited by ptdmy: Sep 28 2008, 01:14 AM
+Quote Post
macho_siot
post Sep 28 2008, 04:10 AM

aima photography

ptd stand for?
+Quote Post
rash_462
post Oct 3 2008, 02:54 PM

Regular

QUOTE(macho_siot @ Sep 28 2008, 04:10 AM)
ptd stand for?
You can find the answer to your question at the topic title.

Looking forward to meet everyone from lowyat that will be going for DPA on 13th this month. See you guys there smile.gif
+Quote Post
NeuroOne
post Oct 15 2008, 01:25 AM

Casual

QUOTE(cheryl08 @ May 13 2008, 04:14 PM)
So only DEGREE can apply, how abt Administrative & Diplomatic Officer?????? How you guys apply for the position at Govm Dept? I think I'm interested it just that too bad I don't have DEGREE, my highest qualification is only HIGHER DIPLOMA. From your post, the job quite interesting.
Administrative & Diplomatic Officer = Pegawai Tadbir & Diplomatik
i also have Higher National Diploma but i continued my studies...

QUOTE(arshana @ May 14 2008, 12:45 PM)
I just read the entire thread from the beginning. Fuh!

Anyway, here's my Q. Just say a person with Masters apply for PTD, what are the chances compared to degree holder? Or are they both on the same level? And is there any difference between JPA scholars (who need to be attached to the gov several years) and non-JPA scholars? Or do you have to be a JPA scholar to apply for PTD?
chances of a Masters holder and Degree holder are about the same.
u may get extra marks for ur Masters. (in ur overall marks as an applicant for ur ranking, but u still have to pass all the stages)

AFAIK, now there are no JPA scholars that are attached to the gov.
anyone can apply for PTD. (with a Degree, at least..)

QUOTE(killingspree @ May 14 2008, 02:55 PM)
No, all you need is cabel. Get to know internal insider, walla! ... You will get the job... laugh.gif
No, seriously, I'm not kidding....
u sure?
i don't use any cable..

and how can u use 'cable' as the u have to pass thru exam and assessment?
for the interview maybe, if ur 'cable' knows the interviewer..

QUOTE(Darkmage12 @ May 14 2008, 11:42 PM)
AFAIK those who enter will automatically be in P1T3 the minimum....some might be in P1T5, 6 or even 10
no.
for Degree start with P1T1.

QUOTE(killingspree @ May 15 2008, 02:06 PM)
yah, I just said if P1t1 for minimum, more than that depend on your experience right?  laugh.gif .... anyway, PTD good for the one who like be a servant for government..
experience no, Masters and PhD yes, will get more..

QUOTE(cheryl08 @ Jun 1 2008, 09:38 PM)
I wonder how much the pay for Diploma holder? It seems that a Degree holder get a good pay at Govt sector.
AFAIK, Diploma holder cannot get to the officers grade (starting from 41)
the pay for Diploma holder, sorry, don't know..

QUOTE(rEDs @ Aug 4 2008, 01:16 AM)
true man, suddenly my friend wife also got PTD. i dont think she smart enough to overcome the math 75 question in 60 mins, even more the physical fitness....

where can i learn to kiss......?
are u sure there are 75 questions in the math exam?

IMHO, she might only get the minimum marks(cukup2 makan) for the exam but maybe she scores in other areas.
such as her studies (1st class degree, 2nd class, co-curricular activities, etc), the assessment and interview.

QUOTE(rash_462 @ Oct 3 2008, 02:54 PM)
You can find the answer to your question at the topic title.

Looking forward to meet everyone from lowyat that will be going for DPA on 13th this month. See you guys there smile.gif
good luck to u rash.
don't be a bad boy.. nakal2 sikit ok la.. icon_idea.gif

ps: tenno, please correct me if i'm wrong in my post.. tq..

This post has been edited by NeuroOne: Oct 15 2008, 01:29 AM
+Quote Post
tenno
post Oct 18 2008, 10:32 AM

Livestrong

Mr Neuroone, nothing to correct, just wanna add :

1. For diploma holder: the grade starts from 27, but even that depends on scheme. For N it's 27, for F I believe it's 29. Those interested can check at SPA's site.

2. I'm getting pretty sick & tired of ppl saying U need to have cable la, whatever la to get jobs in the govt sector. AS IF THAT DOES NOT APPLY TO THE PRIVATE SECTOR !!! . For those who dun have cables (like we all do) to get a job in the govt, U can work at Ur father's company, or Ur father's friend company, or Ur friend who knows somebody's father's friend to Ur relative's company. Forgive my harsh words. But it does exists, everywhere. Just that we all choose to ignore it & focus to the govt.

That's it & that's all.
+Quote Post
nabelon
post Nov 8 2008, 09:21 PM

I passed the exam, now waiting for the interview, which is on the 17th of October. Currently in a MNC, kinda sad to leave the company, but PTD seems to offer a lot of opportunity.
+Quote Post
oplotot
post Nov 13 2008, 10:49 AM

Getting Started

i have worked in a IT private sector for 7 years .. and my age is around 33 years old .. if I were to apply for PTD my salary would start like fresh grad?
+Quote Post
NeuroOne
post Nov 13 2008, 11:02 AM

Casual

QUOTE(nabelon @ Nov 8 2008, 09:21 PM)
I passed the exam, now waiting for the interview, which is on the 17th of October. Currently in a MNC, kinda sad to leave the company, but PTD seems to offer a lot of opportunity.
cograts mate..

but what about the assessment (PAC)?
have u gone throught that as well?

QUOTE(oplotot @ Nov 13 2008, 10:49 AM)
i have worked in a IT private sector for 7 years .. and my age is around 33 years old .. if I were to apply for PTD my salary would start like fresh grad?
min age for entering PTD is 35 years old..

ur salary will be the same as all the newbies..
but if u hv Masters or PhD, it'll be more..

AFAIK, maybe in the near future, the initial salary will also be based on experience..
don't know when..

i also rugi coz my exp also not counted..
+Quote Post
oplotot
post Nov 13 2008, 11:06 AM

Getting Started

may I know what is the total salary plus all the allowances for PTD currently?

+Quote Post

129 Pages « < 17 18 19 20 21 > » 
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0975sec    1.98    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 05:56 PM