Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.
129 Pages « < 19 20 21 22 23 > »  
RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> PEGAWAI TADBIR DAN DIPLOMATIK-M41, ....

mrsbrightside
post Dec 6 2008, 04:52 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

anyone goin 2 pac on the 11th of dec? it's really one day only ar. haiz. wonder what are act1,2 & 3? why all have to wear sports attire? mayb no need to hassle thru changin later. anyways, mayb gov want to cut down cost. dats why havin it for a day only. hmm..
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
eena019
post Dec 9 2008, 10:18 AM

Group: New Member

QUOTE(igor_is300 @ Dec 5 2008, 11:44 PM)
I had itchy hands to apply the scheme back then just because most of my officemate were dying to get into it.

I passed the paper exam the first time I applied to SPA. I managed to pass the PAC right after that and went to interview which is the final stage. Everything was smooth for a first timer except I failed the interview. I was offered a second chance for the interview but I declined as I just landed a good post for my qualification in a GLC at the same time. Even the interviewer once stated that I am more suitable as an engineer rather than a PTD which I heard him saying in an unprovocative manner. Maybe he was being honest saying that I shouldn't become one and I am very thankful what I have become now.

Edited: You may track back my progress with the rest at the early page. It's like reading 'Back to the Past' , lol.
p/s: To those who applying PTD just for the sake of the attractive allowances, benefits and dreaming to be one of the elites, my advice is don't.

The job is for the people with guts, attitude and bold enough to carry the responsibility. And yeah even if you made your way into the scheme                  , you may one day realised this isn't for you.
thanks.... smile.gif

Added on December 9, 2008, 10:21 ami am going for the PAC on the 13th and m also wondering wats the act 1,2 and 3???

Added on December 10, 2008, 2:49 pmFor those attending the PAC on the 11/12, 12/12 and the 13/12......my best wishes for all of you.....good luck.....

This post has been edited by eena019: Dec 10 2008, 02:49 PM
+Quote Post
lactose_operon
post Dec 12 2008, 06:19 PM

[WTS] l.o.v.3
Group: Senior Member

my pac wil be tomoro...at INTENGAH. anybody wit me? blink.gif
+Quote Post
NeuroOne
post Dec 13 2008, 02:54 AM

Casual

I had itchy hands to apply the scheme back then just because most of my officemate were dying to get into it.

I passed the paper exam the first time I applied to SPA. I managed to pass the PAC right after that and went to interview which is the final stage. Everything was smooth for a first timer except I failed the interview. I was offered a second chance for the interview but I declined as I just landed a good post for my qualification in a GLC at the same time. Even the interviewer once stated that I am more suitable as an engineer rather than a PTD which I heard him saying in an unprovocative manner. Maybe he was being honest saying that I shouldn't become one and I am very thankful what I have become now.

Edited: You may track back my progress with the rest at the early page. It's like reading 'Back to the Past' , lol.
p/s: To those who applying PTD just for the sake of the attractive allowances, benefits and dreaming to be one of the elites, my advice is don't.

The job is for the people with guts, attitude and bold enough to carry the responsibility. And yeah even if you made your way into the scheme, you may one day realised this isn't for you.
correct..
+Quote Post
quadice
post Dec 13 2008, 11:03 AM

PTD....
+Quote Post
hazremi
post Dec 13 2008, 02:53 PM

1million people saved this avatar bcoz she's too cute!

The job is for the people with guts, attitude and bold enough to carry the responsibility. And yeah even if you made your way into the scheme                  , you may one day realised this isn't for you.
i've been in the service for around 9 months, so far I feel that this is the job i've been looking for..I feel very happy with it..Never once in my previous job, I did overtime happily because of my responsibility... Now in this job, I really don't mind working overtime without getting anything as long as I finish my work... I just feel happy with the job although the salary is not high like my previous job..
+Quote Post
lactose_operon
post Dec 13 2008, 05:24 PM

[WTS] l.o.v.3

juz came bak from PAC @INTENGAH, or shud i calld it pre-PAC(tats wat ive been told by our program coordinator)..so far i tink the current modules for tis 1-day PAC r simple n less hassle for the candidates.1 surely the time taken is short, which is a gud opportunity for those who r working(compared to 3 days last time), n the tasks n modules also i tink hv been minimized to make it less burden to the candidates.
there r only 3 modules within PAC tis session, 1st is kopitiam-style talking n group discussion on given topic, as the topic given early today was "National Service:is it still relevant". the 2nd module was debate on the topic "Pengalaman lebih Penting Daripada Kelayakan Akademik" n the 3rd module was physical training.tis time no more running 2.5km under 15minutes. only sum physical test on ur physical ability to cope wit the exercises. luckily today it started raining @ around 4pm n our program were stopped immediately sweat.gif afterall its a fun xperience for me for being in the program making lotsa new frens biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
mrsbrightside
post Dec 14 2008, 02:46 PM

Getting Started

oh. mine was at intim. on the 11/12. it was quiet fun. yeah, made some new frens here and thr. our 1st act discussion topic was 'exam orientated approaches unmarketable graduates' and debate was on 'pembangunan lebih penting drp pemuliharaan alam sekitar'. huhu. the debate was interesting and fun. no conclusion tho. then, the act 3 was err..tiring! my legs are still in pain. dun't know how am i goin to work tmr.
+Quote Post
eena019
post Dec 31 2008, 09:53 AM

Group: New Member

Hello there....my pre-pac was at Kluang...this time they managed the pre pac in a shorter time....hassle free for those who are working...i enjoyed all 3 activities and got new frens.....not to forget the pain i suffered when i walk.....yet i still enjoy the experience....advanced New Year Wishes..HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!
+Quote Post
dEviLs
post Jan 12 2009, 03:01 PM

Three Suns~

the result for PAC is out, go check at SPA website biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
feet^risk
post Jan 12 2009, 03:56 PM

QUOTE(dEviLs @ Jan 12 2009, 04:01 PM)
the result for PAC is out, go check at SPA website biggrin.gif
after PAC, what's next?
+Quote Post
lactose_operon
post Jan 12 2009, 05:32 PM

[WTS] l.o.v.3

QUOTE(feet^risk @ Jan 12 2009, 03:56 PM)
after PAC, what's next?
interview. any1 hv any idea when the interview gonna be?
+Quote Post
pheonix84
post Jan 13 2009, 09:12 PM

Hi, i've been 10 months in the service and well this is the job that i'm looking for...Very satisfied...I can learn many new things... rclxms.gif PTD is the best for me..No regret at all eventhough before this I can earn double in terms of salary..For me, this is a dream come true carrier... icon_idea.gif I'm doing OT with full of resonsibility not because of money...If you're still single when you got this job then it is an advantage for you guyz... rclxms.gif After you get it, you'll be proud to be a PTD Officer... thumbup.gif
+Quote Post
NeuroOne
post Jan 14 2009, 12:31 AM

Casual

bravo pheonix84.. bravo..
+Quote Post
dEviLs
post Jan 16 2009, 03:32 PM

Three Suns~

QUOTE(pheonix84 @ Jan 13 2009, 09:12 PM)
Hi, i've been 10 months in the service and well this is the job that i'm looking for...Very satisfied...I can learn many new things... rclxms.gif PTD is the best for me..No regret at all eventhough before this I can earn double in terms of salary..For me, this is a dream come true carrier... icon_idea.gif I'm doing OT with full of resonsibility not because of money...If you're still single when you got this job then it is an advantage for you guyz... rclxms.gif After you get it, you'll be proud to be a PTD Officer... thumbup.gif
Hi, good to hear but mind to share more about your job scope ? biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
mrsbrightside
post Jan 19 2009, 07:32 PM

Getting Started

hey, when's the interview gonna be? have to apply leave. any idea?
some told me around feb. dunno wat to prepare lorh..
+Quote Post
deepan84
post Jan 19 2009, 09:26 PM

White Rider

wats d minimum requirement for dis program? 2nd upper?
+Quote Post
mrsbrightside
post Jan 19 2009, 10:06 PM

Getting Started

basically degree holder in any discipline. bout the 2nd upper not sure, but what i've heard from some1 from spa, to apply for gov positions, have to at least be 2nd class upper. but hey, my fren who is a lower class grade got 2 b a ptd, but on a contract basis.

chances are, in my opinion, just apply for this post regardless of what grade obtained. based on that, later u'll have to attend for the exam which then if pass will proceed to assessment and later on interview.

just like any other job application, good grade just to determine ur place in the interview, etc. its how u perform in the interview that will get u the job.
+Quote Post
mrsbrightside
post Jan 20 2009, 08:33 PM

Getting Started

not exactly. many engineering graduates applied for ptd. they will be based at kementerian pertahanan. it's not about diplomatic relations semata-mata. its job scope is really wide.

i'm from a chemistry background. i managed to pass the exam. tell your sis to never give up. there's lot's of people who took the exam thousand times also.

i always believe that when god is delaying your wish, he is testing your faith.
+Quote Post
Beast-Slayer
post Jan 21 2009, 10:45 AM

Getting Started

Yup... the job scope is wide.. there's are 8 to be exact. Well for interview, i was informed that it would be held in february. Dunno wuts the date tough.. Good luck to everyone! And yeah... starting this year.. all intake is on contract basis (2 years)
+Quote Post

129 Pages « < 19 20 21 22 23 > » 
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0865sec    1.24    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 02:24 AM