Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
133 Pages « < 26 27 28 29 30 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Maxis Maxis 3G/4G "legacy" Unlimited Mobile Internet V10, Don't Envy at Our Super Fast Speed! :D

views

TSblacktubi
post Jan 20 2013, 05:08 PM

-
Group Icon
Elite
7,508 posts

QUOTE(Ahn3hn3h @ Jan 20 2013, 04:39 PM)
CNY2013 Mascot From ASTRO and sister company Maxis.

user posted image

The ular mascot called Ulala...
More like failed crossbreeding between Pikachu and Angry Birds.

Maxis can use the green Ulala
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Maxis is a big company, it would be better if they launch their own FTTH which include Astro IPTV
linkeong
post Jan 20 2013, 05:08 PM

Enthusiast
812 posts

T&C will not protect the company against everything, similar stuff occurred to Etika previously because their agents were promising impossible returns for savings.

Agents that are selling your plan are representatives of your company (maxis) and it is not up to the consumer to check whether they are selling bullshit but actually up to the company to regulate these agents.

If its in the US, someone would have started a class action lawsuit but no idea how to do it in Malaysia.
Ahn3hn3h
post Jan 20 2013, 05:11 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(masoch @ Jan 20 2013, 05:03 PM)
Wait until Cracksys reports you guys to Maxis.
But the ISP still is Maxis Broadband Sdn Bhd?

This Green Ulala is trolling you all.

digilife
post Jan 20 2013, 05:12 PM

The MNP guy, its me yeah.
8,024 posts

QUOTE(linkeong @ Jan 20 2013, 05:08 PM)
T&C will not protect the company against everything, similar stuff occurred to Etika previously because their agents were promising impossible returns for savings.

Agents that are selling your plan are representatives of your company (maxis) and it is not up to the consumer to check whether they are selling bullshit but actually up to the company to regulate these agents.

If its in the US, someone would have started a class action lawsuit but no idea how to do it in Malaysia.
You cant do it in Boleland because we are Bolelians. Matters that can be solved by using MONEY is called Boleh.

icon_idea.gif
digilife
post Jan 20 2013, 05:13 PM

8,024 posts

QUOTE(Ahn3hn3h @ Jan 20 2013, 05:11 PM)

It its through VPN, Green Snake Sdn Bhd wont show up.

kae7
post Jan 20 2013, 05:14 PM

10k VIP Club
All Stars
10,950 posts

but then, if those 'so-called' agent is not a legit agent, Maxis have the right to deny and don't need to bare all those 'agents' actions.

This post has been edited by kae7: Jan 20 2013, 05:15 PM
Titan_Gunners
post Jan 20 2013, 05:15 PM

Regular
1,573 posts

QUOTE(digilife @ Jan 20 2013, 05:12 PM)
You cant do it in Boleland because we are Bolelians. Matters that can be solved by using MONEY is called Boleh.

icon_idea.gif
+10000. rclxms.gif
Ahn3hn3h
post Jan 20 2013, 05:16 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

The case looks more like a done on purpose. It's not hard for internal auditors to verify the authenticity of the company badges and directors that wrote the recommendation letters for the corporate account applications.I won't go into detail but a simple phone call and a background check on the company can reveal a whole lot of things.
masoch
post Jan 20 2013, 05:18 PM

0 posts

I'm not referring to the Speedtest. Maxis wireless broadband can be unlimited with VPN. And when they show off here, wait until people like cracksys compaint to Maxis.
digilife
post Jan 20 2013, 05:25 PM

8,024 posts

QUOTE(Ahn3hn3h @ Jan 20 2013, 05:16 PM)
The case looks more like a done on purpose. It's not hard for internal auditors to verify the authenticity of the company badges and directors that wrote the recommendation letters for the corporate account applications.I won't go into detail but a simple phone call and a background check on the company can reveal a whole lot of things.
Unless those Biz Accounts Managers purposely do it to increase the ARPU , remember rm99 is still higher than Maxis current ARPU of abt rm70.

QUOTE(masoch @ Jan 20 2013, 05:18 PM)
I'm not referring to the Speedtest. Maxis wireless broadband can be unlimited with VPN. And when they show off here, wait until people like cracksys compaint to Maxis.
Dun worry, this early morning Lady Notorious have banished Lady Spongy to BoraBora already, but another Dupe might surface. icon_idea.gif
TSblacktubi
post Jan 20 2013, 05:33 PM

-
Group Icon
Elite
7,508 posts

QUOTE(digilife @ Jan 20 2013, 05:25 PM)
Unless those Biz Accounts Managers purposely do it to increase the ARPU , remember rm99 is still higher than Maxis current ARPU of abt rm70.
Dun worry, this early morning Lady Notorious have banished Lady Spongy to BoraBora already, but another Dupe might surface.  icon_idea.gif
After the recent havoc I found there are more and more account registered on January 2013 chatting here where if I search their post only on Maxis thread laugh.gif
Curiga
post Jan 20 2013, 05:37 PM

Getting Started
225 posts

-removed

This post has been edited by Curiga: Jan 20 2013, 05:41 PM
wavezard
post Jan 20 2013, 05:39 PM

Casual
394 posts

QUOTE(Curiga @ Jan 20 2013, 05:37 PM)
ISP still Hijau because I not yet connected  biggrin.gif
plsss remove your post....and other who quoting him..hope can remove too notworthy.gif
Ahn3hn3h
post Jan 20 2013, 06:38 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(digilife @ Jan 20 2013, 05:13 PM)
It its through VPN, Green Snake Sdn Bhd wont show up.
That's why I said he's trolling.

Green ~Ulala~ owuld have been more slippery if you have applied the right oil. laugh.gif
digilife
post Jan 20 2013, 06:51 PM

8,024 posts

QUOTE(Ahn3hn3h @ Jan 20 2013, 06:38 PM)
That's why I said he's trolling.

Green ~Ulala~ owuld have been more slippery if you have applied the right oil. laugh.gif
Oil, cannot la, water based lubricant ok la.......

laugh.gif

I guess tomorrow we will have some news regarding the Quota thingy.

kelvinzone
post Jan 20 2013, 07:07 PM

1 posts

刚发出网络媒体监管部的投诉 e-mail ,日期是以我本人开始用的日子,要 Copy 去用的网上朋友注意些。
哪怕贱 M 有律师军团,一人作出投诉,只能当错误认知,多人都作出同样投诉,就说明事实的存在性,团结就是力量;网友们,别让奸商偷偷在笑!

投诉‵明讯’有欺骗消費者行为
在‵明讯’代理口头约定下,签购 〝Biz Internet 68〞服務配套,是因为有【固定价置不设上限网速和上下载容量】服務约定,而我们给于的誠诺是 2 年不可中断服務;开始 ( 2012年 10月 21日 ) 确实是没设上限网速和上下载容量,但从〝2013 年 1 月 11 日〞开始,就被设置有上下载容量( 30GB )限制,说明‵明讯’不依约定【固定价置不设上限网速和上下载容量】〝Biz Internet 68〞的服務;能在没得到消費者的认同下,就可随意更改约定的服務内容,以消費者立场而言,这是有欺骗或蒙骗消費者的行为。
请网络监管部重视消費者的权益,不让网络商家有欺骗或蒙骗消費者之举。

眀讯用戶

Aduan Mengenai Penipuan Pengguna oleh Maxis
Melalui perjanjian lisan dari ejen Maxis, kami telah menandatangani perjanjian pakej " BIZ INTERNET 68 " di mana pihak Maxis telah menjanjikan perkhidmatan kelajuan dan kapasiti muat turun yang tanpa limt dengan satu harga tetap dan sebagai balasan kami sebagai pengguna/ pelanggan Maxis tidak boleh menamatkan perjanjian tersebut dalam tempoh 2 tahun.
Pada awal perjanjian tersebut iaitu mulai 21hb Okt 2012, kami sememangnya telah menikmati perkhidmatan kelajuan dan kapasiti muat turun yang tanpa limit dengan satu harga yang tetap dari Maxis. Akan tetapi, mulai 11 Jan 2013, penggunaan muat turun tersebut telah dihadkan kepada 30GB sahaja. Ini bermakna, pihak Maxis telah mungkir perjanjian " BIZ INTERNET 68" di mana Maxis telah mengubah terma perjanjian tanpa notis dan persetujuan daripada pelanggan-pelanggan Maxis. Tindakan Maxis telah menipu pelanggan atau memperdayakan tingkahlaku pelanggan.
Kami berharap, pihak tuan dapat mengambil tindakan yang sewajarnya dengan secepat mungkin untuk melindungi kepentingan pengguna-pengguna Maxis.
Tindakan awal dan kerjasama tuan kami dahului dengan ribuan terima kasih.
Sekian.
Pengguna- pengguna Maxis

http://aduan.skmm.gov.my/
aduanskmm@cmc.gov.my
dodobird23
post Jan 20 2013, 07:11 PM

18 posts

QUOTE(kelvinzone @ Jan 20 2013, 07:07 PM)
刚发出网络媒体监管部的投诉 e-mail ,日期是以我本人开始用的日子,要 Copy 去用的网上朋友注意些。
哪怕贱 M 有律师军团,一人作出投诉,只能当错误认知,多人都作出同样投诉,就说明事实的存在性,团结就是力量;网友们,别让奸商偷偷在笑!

投诉‵明讯’有欺骗消費者行为
在‵明讯’代理口头约定下,签购 〝Biz Internet 68〞服務配套,是因为有【固定价置不设上限网速和上下载容量】服務约定,而我们给于的誠诺是 2 年不可中断服務;开始 ( 2012年 10月 21日 ) 确实是没设上限网速和上下载容量,但从〝2013 年 1 月 11 日〞开始,就被设置有上下载容量( 30GB )限制,说明‵明讯’不依约定【固定价置不设上限网速和上下载容量】〝Biz Internet 68〞的服務;能在没得到消費者的认同下,就可随意更改约定的服務内容,以消費者立场而言,这是有欺骗或蒙骗消費者的行为。
请网络监管部重视消費者的权益,不让网络商家有欺骗或蒙骗消費者之举。

眀讯用戶

Aduan Mengenai Penipuan Pengguna oleh Maxis
Melalui perjanjian lisan dari ejen Maxis, kami telah menandatangani perjanjian pakej " BIZ INTERNET 68 " di mana pihak Maxis telah menjanjikan perkhidmatan kelajuan dan kapasiti muat turun yang tanpa limt dengan satu harga tetap dan sebagai balasan kami sebagai pengguna/ pelanggan Maxis tidak boleh menamatkan perjanjian tersebut dalam tempoh 2 tahun.
Pada awal perjanjian tersebut iaitu mulai 21hb Okt 2012, kami sememangnya telah menikmati perkhidmatan kelajuan dan kapasiti muat turun yang tanpa limit dengan satu harga yang tetap dari Maxis. Akan tetapi, mulai 11 Jan 2013, penggunaan muat turun tersebut telah dihadkan kepada 30GB sahaja. Ini bermakna, pihak Maxis telah mungkir perjanjian " BIZ INTERNET 68" di mana Maxis telah mengubah terma perjanjian tanpa notis dan persetujuan daripada pelanggan-pelanggan Maxis. Tindakan Maxis telah menipu pelanggan atau memperdayakan tingkahlaku pelanggan.
Kami berharap, pihak tuan dapat mengambil tindakan yang sewajarnya dengan secepat mungkin untuk melindungi kepentingan pengguna-pengguna Maxis.
Tindakan awal dan kerjasama tuan kami dahului dengan ribuan terima kasih.
Sekian.
Pengguna- pengguna Maxis

http://aduan.skmm.gov.my/
aduanskmm@cmc.gov.my
biz 68 can't complaint la fup 3gb only maxis give 30gb you should happy already
kahjye
post Jan 20 2013, 07:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,453 posts

maxis should really filter those in-genuine biz users. sweat.gif
d3v073d_50uL
post Jan 20 2013, 07:15 PM

Regular
1,354 posts

I really need to see those contract sample for biz 68 / 99.. which say that they have UNLIMITED (no caps/quota)...
i myself applied for the 'so called' biz 68 package... but clearly informed that the data package is xGB unlimited (throttled after reaching quota...) :3
TSblacktubi
post Jan 20 2013, 07:20 PM

-
Group Icon
Elite
7,508 posts

If you are not a genuine corporate customer, I seriously suggest that you not to complaint smile.gif

Now maxis got no way to identify either you is legit or not, but once you complaint they would look into your case smile.gif

I complained through my company letter head to Maxis and current status still no respond from Maxis higher level management.

133 Pages « < 26 27 28 29 30 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0274sec    0.45    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:05 PM