Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
133 Pages « < 27 28 29 30 31 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Maxis Maxis 3G/4G "legacy" Unlimited Mobile Internet V10, Don't Envy at Our Super Fast Speed! :D

views

steventan85
post Jan 20 2013, 07:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,387 posts

QUOTE(kelvinzone @ Jan 20 2013, 07:07 PM)
刚发出网络媒体监管部的投诉 e-mail ,日期是以我本人开始用的日子,要 Copy 去用的网上朋友注意些。
哪怕贱 M 有律师军团,一人作出投诉,只能当错误认知,多人都作出同样投诉,就说明事实的存在性,团结就是力量;网友们,别让奸商偷偷在笑!

投诉‵明讯’有欺骗消費者行为
在‵明讯’代理口头约定下,签购 〝Biz Internet 68〞服務配套,是因为有【固定价置不设上限网速和上下载容量】服務约定,而我们给于的誠诺是 2 年不可中断服務;开始 ( 2012年 10月 21日 ) 确实是没设上限网速和上下载容量,但从〝2013 年 1 月 11 日〞开始,就被设置有上下载容量( 30GB )限制,说明‵明讯’不依约定【固定价置不设上限网速和上下载容量】〝Biz Internet 68〞的服務;能在没得到消費者的认同下,就可随意更改约定的服務内容,以消費者立场而言,这是有欺骗或蒙骗消費者的行为。
请网络监管部重视消費者的权益,不让网络商家有欺骗或蒙骗消費者之举。

眀讯用戶

Aduan Mengenai Penipuan Pengguna oleh Maxis
Melalui perjanjian lisan dari ejen Maxis, kami telah menandatangani perjanjian pakej " BIZ INTERNET 68 " di mana pihak Maxis telah menjanjikan perkhidmatan kelajuan dan kapasiti muat turun yang tanpa limt dengan satu harga tetap dan sebagai balasan kami sebagai pengguna/ pelanggan Maxis tidak boleh menamatkan perjanjian tersebut dalam tempoh 2 tahun.
Pada awal perjanjian tersebut iaitu mulai 21hb Okt 2012, kami sememangnya telah menikmati perkhidmatan kelajuan dan kapasiti muat turun yang tanpa limit dengan satu harga yang tetap dari Maxis. Akan tetapi, mulai 11 Jan 2013, penggunaan muat turun tersebut telah dihadkan kepada 30GB sahaja. Ini bermakna, pihak Maxis telah mungkir perjanjian " BIZ INTERNET 68" di mana Maxis telah mengubah terma perjanjian tanpa notis dan persetujuan daripada pelanggan-pelanggan Maxis. Tindakan Maxis telah menipu pelanggan atau memperdayakan tingkahlaku pelanggan.
Kami berharap, pihak tuan dapat mengambil tindakan yang sewajarnya dengan secepat mungkin untuk melindungi kepentingan pengguna-pengguna Maxis.
Tindakan awal dan kerjasama tuan kami dahului dengan ribuan terima kasih.
Sekian.
Pengguna- pengguna Maxis

http://aduan.skmm.gov.my/
aduanskmm@cmc.gov.my
another childish action..good luck with ur case.....

digilife
post Jan 20 2013, 07:40 PM

The MNP guy, its me yeah.
8,024 posts

QUOTE(blacktubi @ Jan 20 2013, 07:20 PM)
If you are not a genuine corporate customer, I seriously suggest that you not to complaint smile.gif

Now maxis got no way to identify either you is legit or not, but once you complaint they would look into your case smile.gif

I complained through my company letter head to Maxis and current status still no respond from Maxis higher level management.
Maxis can check the last 6 mths Biz applications and i believe its Internal Auditors are doing the needy now.

30GB is considered generous, why do they still want to complain. doh.gif

Maxis either will suspend or terminate those so called accounts and its Biz Dept Sales Manager would have a case to answer.

Usually Telcos is well protected by its own T & C , so they will just terminate the dubious agreement without bringing it out in the open for other Telcos to laugh at them.

One thing for sure, the Network will be less congested.

kelvinzone
post Jan 20 2013, 07:42 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(blacktubi @ Jan 20 2013, 07:20 PM)
If you are not a genuine corporate customer, I seriously suggest that you not to complaint smile.gif

Now maxis got no way to identify either you is legit or not, but once you complaint they would look into your case smile.gif

I complained through my company letter head to Maxis and current status still no respond from Maxis higher level management.
ok but we complain by email biggrin.gif
wavezard
post Jan 20 2013, 07:43 PM

Casual
394 posts

QUOTE(digilife @ Jan 20 2013, 07:40 PM)
Maxis can check the last 6 mths Biz applications and i believe its Internal Auditors are doing the needy now.

30GB is considered generous, why do they still want to complain.  doh.gif

Maxis either will suspend or terminate those so called accounts and its Biz Dept  Sales  Manager would have a case to answer.

Usually Telcos is well protected by its own T & C , so they will just terminate the dubious agreement without bringing it out in the open for other Telcos to laugh at them.

One thing for sure, the Network will be less congested.
when less congested..save cost to make new tower...and i will the one that conquer the tower in my place..hahahahaha..btw is there any new version of MDMA for E398...so long waiting..emailing the developer didnt reply..almost one months
Reventon
post Jan 20 2013, 07:50 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,921 posts

Strange how come my biz68 capped to 5GB only when others capped at 30GB ?
digilife
post Jan 20 2013, 07:58 PM

The MNP guy, its me yeah.
8,024 posts

QUOTE(Reventon @ Jan 20 2013, 07:50 PM)
Strange how come my biz68 capped to 5GB only when others capped at 30GB ?
Newly reset is 3GB or 5GB, those who are still on 30GB was capped prior the latest round of caps.

Reventon
post Jan 20 2013, 08:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,921 posts

QUOTE(digilife @ Jan 20 2013, 07:58 PM)
Newly reset is 3GB or 5GB, those who are still on 30GB was capped prior the latest round of caps.
I dont get what you mean. Both same biz68 but different caps ?
nestlebliss
post Jan 20 2013, 08:12 PM

Casual
304 posts

ive come to accept that ive been conned by seller...truth hurts but my wallet hurts even more... just hoping there will be a way to free myself from the contract...and terminate without fees or atleast reduced fees

not being able to check quota really makes me nervous man

This post has been edited by nestlebliss: Jan 20 2013, 08:13 PM
steventan85
post Jan 20 2013, 08:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,387 posts

QUOTE(nestlebliss @ Jan 20 2013, 08:12 PM)
ive come to accept that ive been conned by seller...truth hurts but my wallet hurts even more... just hoping there will be a way to free myself from the contract...and terminate without fees or atleast reduced fees

U can chat with maxis thru live chat to get the available quota
vostroxe
post Jan 20 2013, 08:19 PM

Enthusiast
760 posts

QUOTE(digilife @ Jan 20 2013, 07:58 PM)
i dont get what you said.do you mean who was on biz68 that capped on 30GB will get only 5GB on next cycle?

This post has been edited by vostroxe: Jan 20 2013, 08:20 PM
TSblacktubi
post Jan 20 2013, 08:22 PM

-
Group Icon
Elite
7,508 posts

Not conned, we have to accept the truth that every human in this world is greed.

The seller did speak the truth, the package is actually unlimited. Yes, unlimited usage but not unmetered bandwidth.

Actually, previously this package truly is unmetered bandwidth. smile.gif
nestlebliss
post Jan 20 2013, 08:30 PM

Casual
304 posts

hahaha...come on man give me some slack lol...

fyi i was informed unlimited as in UNLIMITED...no ifs and buts

either way its too late for regrets now...just hoping if the quota is reduced even further i can find a way to terminate without fees... if it stays at 30gb its fine by me...heck if i dare say it, as long as its more than 10gb at this price im fine with it

TSblacktubi
post Jan 20 2013, 08:32 PM

-
Group Icon
Elite
7,508 posts

QUOTE(nestlebliss @ Jan 20 2013, 08:30 PM)
hahaha...come on man give me some slack lol...

fyi i was informed unlimited as in UNLIMITED...no ifs and buts

either way its too late for regrets now...just hoping if the quota is reduced even further i can find a way to terminate without fees... if it stays at 30gb its fine by me...heck if i dare say it, as long as its more than 10gb at this price im fine with it
If you want some tips of early termination without any charge, I can help

Keep report to Maxis your network performance issue and report to Cfm at the same time

They would gladly terminate for you in this case laugh.gif
ibnuasad
post Jan 20 2013, 08:33 PM

A screw is not a screw until you screw it!
558 posts

Report to SKMM, explain your situation then call Maxis and request to speak to a Manager then request termination with no penalty.
nestlebliss
post Jan 20 2013, 08:34 PM

Casual
304 posts

QUOTE(ibnuasad @ Jan 20 2013, 08:33 PM)
Report to SKMM, explain your situation then call Maxis and request to speak to a Manager then request termination with no penalty.
has this been done before?
ibnuasad
post Jan 20 2013, 08:34 PM

558 posts

QUOTE(blacktubi @ Jan 20 2013, 08:32 PM)

Keep report to Maxis your network performance issue and report to Cfm at the same time

Telling the truth to SKMM & Maxis will help them track down those *agents* and blacklist them for good.
ibnuasad
post Jan 20 2013, 08:35 PM

558 posts

QUOTE(nestlebliss @ Jan 20 2013, 08:34 PM)
has this been done before?
Yes. Be firm and insist you have been cheated by the agent.
nestlebliss
post Jan 20 2013, 08:36 PM

Casual
304 posts

QUOTE(blacktubi @ Jan 20 2013, 08:32 PM)

if my quota gets reduced by a lot i'll PM you lol brows.gif .... for now 30gb is good enough for me i aint greedy yo tongue.gif
nestlebliss
post Jan 20 2013, 08:38 PM

Casual
304 posts

QUOTE(ibnuasad @ Jan 20 2013, 08:35 PM)
Yes. Be firm and insist you have been cheated by the agent.
thank you for your suggestions notworthy.gif
tshin810
post Jan 20 2013, 09:18 PM

Regular
1,250 posts

QUOTE(nestlebliss @ Jan 20 2013, 08:12 PM)

Have you asked the seller about quota before you decide to subscribe? If you don't ask, you know what I mean. If he didn't tell you the truth, he's not honest to you. Next time when you purchase something, find the most reputable seller instead of cheapest price seller. smile.gif

133 Pages « < 27 28 29 30 31 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0255sec    0.42    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:08 PM