Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

111 Pages « < 105 106 107 108 109 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Alliance Bank Credit Card, Cash Back Platinum and VI (Credit Cards)

views

Hoshiyuu
post May 18 2022, 09:57 AM

wow i unlocked this
1,055 posts

QUOTE(peigeng @ May 18 2022, 05:03 AM)
do we need to call in if there is missing points after receive statement?
Supposedly they are aware of the issues and will automatically fix it for everyone.... but you know, squeaky wheel gets the grease.
kyenli
post May 23 2022, 11:11 AM

Getting Started
153 posts

would like to apply for alliance VI. anyone know of any promo or booth in klang valley?
sben525
post May 24 2022, 09:07 AM

Getting Started
56 posts

QUOTE(kyenli @ May 23 2022, 11:11 AM)
would like to apply for alliance VI. anyone know of any promo or booth in klang valley?
ringgitplus? RM200 or luggage
wolf1991
post May 25 2022, 07:09 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

Anyone here mine to share your experience with alliance bank? I applied for visa signature credit card lately via their app. I submitted IC and EPF statement as per request by app.

Submitted everything then this is what they reply me.

"Jst updated in system, for employment checking is failed yea
There are 2 ways for us to proceed for you,
- arrange u walk in to nearest branch with green-lane to complete the biometrics
- arrange a video conferencing via google meet to share screen with me ur epf statements & ic"

Upon checking with the staff why employment check fail, this is what she told me:

- comment from credit department is the company not listed and process not completed by me so I am not sure why they said so

Kind of ridiculous, I do own public bank visa signature and hsbc visa signature, HSBC visa signature, Standard chartered, Citibank, Affin bank, Ambank where the first two income requirement even higher than their visa signature card.

Yet this is my first time got nonsense reply "company not listed". The company information was provided and even available online. The second option she suggest also nonsense where those documents I already submitted and yet she ask to share screen.

Sound like she suspecting my epf statement and ic is fake. Or either she suspecting I am not a real person by asking me to do biometric. My credit score everything they can extract from BNM and yet she ask for something so nonsense. If she ask for payslip then it seem more make sense but she not even ask for that.

Based on my personal experience, seem like the staff are not professional in collecting and processing info. The app is like a joke after I submit through app then they ask me go for manual submission or video conference. I guess better apply via website like ringgitplus or comparehero instead of direct via their apk

Really first time I receive a feedback from bank that "Company not listed". Kind of speechless

cybpsych
post May 25 2022, 08:56 PM

---------------------
All Stars
57,330 posts

QUOTE(wolf1991 @ May 25 2022, 07:09 PM)
Anyone here mine to share your experience with alliance bank? I applied for visa signature credit card lately via their app. I submitted IC and EPF statement as per request by app.

- arrange u walk in to nearest branch with green-lane to complete the biometrics
- arrange a video conferencing via google meet to share screen with me ur epf statements & ic"

Upon checking with the staff why employment check fail, this is what she told me:

- comment from credit department is the company not listed and process not completed by me so I am not sure why they said so

Kind of ridiculous, I do own public bank visa signature and hsbc visa signature, HSBC visa signature, Standard chartered, Citibank, Affin bank, Ambank where the first two income requirement even higher than their visa signature card.

Yet this is my first time got nonsense reply "company not listed". The company information was provided and even available online. The second option she suggest also nonsense where those documents I already submitted and yet she ask to share screen.

Sound like she suspecting my epf statement and ic is fake. Or either she suspecting I am not a real person by asking me to do biometric. My credit score everything they can extract from BNM and yet she ask for something so nonsense.  If she ask for payslip then it seem more make sense but she not even ask for that.

Based on my personal experience, seem like the staff are not professional in collecting and processing info. The app is like a joke after I submit through app then they ask me go for manual submission or video conference. I guess better apply via website like ringgitplus or comparehero instead of direct via their apk

Really first time I receive a feedback from bank that "Company not listed". Kind of speechless
each bank has its own background check; no point comparing with other banks as each has its own rules, policies and procedures. having cards from other banks does not guarantee approval from Alliance or others.

Alliance already provided you the reasons and options*. now up to you.

if you cannot accept their procedures, then dont get their products at all. simple as that.

*you may still get rejected at the final approval process. i guess now is just screening stage.

This post has been edited by cybpsych: May 25 2022, 08:56 PM
wjleong15
post May 25 2022, 09:35 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,341 posts

Sound like she suspecting my epf statement and ic is fake. Or either she suspecting I am not a real person by asking me to do biometric. My credit score everything they can extract from BNM and yet she ask for something so nonsense.  If she ask for payslip then it seem more make sense but she not even ask for that.

I was given only 1 option which is walk in to branch to verify biometric and epf
The staff open browser show me to login epf to print out statement which is the same statement I submitted before
The staff told me their credit approval department memang like that
I waited over an hour outside during mco period
Whole branch only 1 counter serve public and 1 counter serve vvip
Personal experience i feel affin better than them
Their online banking app also cacat one
If you dont have savings account
You can only use web version ebanking
Mobile app only for the cardholder having savings account
And you must not open credit card ebanking first
Else you need to terminate and reopen the saving ebanking
wolf1991
post May 25 2022, 09:40 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

QUOTE(cybpsych @ May 25 2022, 08:56 PM)
each bank has its own background check; no point comparing with other banks as each has its own rules, policies and procedures. having cards from other banks does not guarantee approval from Alliance or others.

Alliance already provided you the reasons and options*. now up to you.

if you cannot accept their procedures, then dont get their products at all. simple as that.
*you may still get rejected at the final approval process. i guess now is just screening stage.
I don't have problem even if they rejected the application. The only thing I am dissatisfied is the respond where it doesn't make sense at all.

"Company not listed" was just nonsense, it's such a simple thing to identify an existence of company. It somehow reflected they cannot even do a simple thing.

I guess the girl texted is just being honest telling me the reason stated by their so called credit department. I wonder whether they take their sweet time or what, "company not listed" as a reason really not acceptable. I wonder do they really check or not.

If the girl twisted and said u got so many credit card so rejected or whatsoever then probably it will be better. I sharing my personal experience here simply out of curiosity about their service since they not even able to do a proper background check.

Side story about another weird thing I noticed. I tried to call their customer service line and upon choosing language the autodialer will ask to key in nric number but regardless of how you key in, it will said the nric is not valid. The only option is press 0 and stated not with nric. Then even after that the line automatic dropped.

Seem like their system really have quite some problem. This experience also make me curious what others experience about their service.

wolf1991
post May 25 2022, 09:48 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

QUOTE(wjleong15 @ May 25 2022, 09:35 PM)
I was given only 1 option which is walk in to branch to verify biometric and epf
The staff open browser show me to login epf to print out statement which is the same statement I submitted before
The staff told me their credit approval department memang like that
I waited over an hour outside during mco period
Whole branch only 1 counter serve public and 1 counter serve vvip
Personal experience i feel affin better than them
Their online banking app also cacat one
If you dont have savings account
You can only use web version ebanking
Mobile app only for the cardholder having savings account
And you must not open credit card ebanking first
Else you need to terminate and reopen the saving ebanking
Gosh I thought I am the only 1. No wonder the girl contacted me mentioning something like their credit department strict and got their own sop in checking thing.

In that case, I suppose many people are facing the same issue. Probably the credit department is so powerful that they no need to do their job and push to branch to do.

Btw, I don't like her option 2 is because it doesn't make sense. As the same documents already shared yet they ask me to share screen then go through the same process to get the same documents I send them.

Probably she thought of record video then show to their credit department. In that case, seriously they have to do a major rework for those department if not cannot compete at all.

Yes I do agree even affin much better than them. When I apply for affin duo, they don't have some fancy request like go through the app to apply but the whole experience is much better. After submit the relevant documents they just call me confirm some question. Shortly after the card approved.

In short their service really questionable......

This post has been edited by wolf1991: May 25 2022, 09:51 PM
no6
post May 26 2022, 07:17 PM

Casual
370 posts

Alliance is the Champ - toughest to apply & lowest in given limit

wolf1991
post May 26 2022, 09:00 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

QUOTE(no6 @ May 26 2022, 07:17 PM)
Alliance is the Champ - toughest to apply & lowest in given limit
Lol, it's weird. No wonder the user base so small. Probably they only serve vvip customer.

Another contradiction is their card income limit is much lower than similar card of their peer.

Their visa signature income limit is much lower than hsbc and public bank. It seem like an attempt to boost user but yet they are the toughest.

fruitie
post May 26 2022, 09:52 PM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Staff
66,064 posts

I submitted my interest via RP and someone from Alliance called me yesterday. Subsequently she sent me the forms and asked for required documents.

I screenshot to her that as MNC salaried employee, I’m only required to submit NRIC and latest payslip. She WhatsApp-ed me this morning and told me I’m still required to submit detailed EPF statement for 2021 and 2022. Fine, I gave in and downloaded for her.

Then, she noticed my April EPF (to be reflected in May) hasn’t been reflected, she asked for my April payslip. OK, I gave in as well. Then, she asked for bank statement to prove my April salary was credited. I was like what?! Maybank only gives 3 months statement and I only have until 31st March, obviously my April salary is not in this statement.

At this point, I already told her I want to cancel my application as I haven’t seen such troublesome bank before. The lady is polite and apologized to me for the inconvenience. She also agreed with what I said as her other customers told her the same thing. Finally, I found credit advice for my salary and I gave to her. I really hope that’s the final last thing they will ask from me.

If they ever call to my office for employment check, then good job because we are still working from home. sweat.gif

My nightmare to be continued…
christ14
post May 26 2022, 09:59 PM

Regular
1,394 posts

seems like id be taking my leave on this CC then. thanks for the feedback guys
leootan
post May 27 2022, 09:52 AM

Getting Started
128 posts

user posted image

Any idea what is this campaign? I didnt recall I got reply any sms for participation though😅. Or maybe it is auto enrollment?🤔
no6
post May 27 2022, 12:56 PM

Casual
370 posts

QUOTE(fruitie @ May 26 2022, 09:52 PM)
I submitted my interest via RP and someone from Alliance called me yesterday. Subsequently she sent me the forms and asked for required documents.

I screenshot to her that as MNC salaried employee, I’m only required to submit NRIC and latest payslip. She WhatsApp-ed me this morning and told me I’m still required to submit detailed EPF statement for 2021 and 2022. Fine, I gave in and downloaded for her.

Then, she noticed my April EPF (to be reflected in May) hasn’t been reflected, she asked for my April payslip. OK, I gave in as well. Then, she asked for bank statement to prove my April salary was credited. I was like what?! Maybank only gives 3 months statement and I only have until 31st March, obviously my April salary is not in this statement.

At this point, I already told her I want to cancel my application as I haven’t seen such troublesome bank before. The lady is polite and apologized to me for the inconvenience. She also agreed with what I said as her other customers told her the same thing. Finally, I found credit advice for my salary and I gave to her. I really hope that’s the final last thing they will ask from me.

If they ever call to my office for employment check, then good job because we are still working from home. sweat.gif
Alliance sop is give me what i asked for else rclxs0.gif
fruitie
post May 27 2022, 01:19 PM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Staff
66,064 posts

QUOTE(no6 @ May 27 2022, 12:56 PM)
Alliance sop is give me what i asked for else  rclxs0.gif
Yeah, this is also how I feel about it. laugh.gif
Barricade
post May 27 2022, 01:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,462 posts

QUOTE(no6 @ May 27 2022, 12:56 PM)
Alliance sop is give me what i asked for else  rclxs0.gif
WTF are you saying? My brain hurts trying to understand your English.
adele123
post May 27 2022, 01:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,724 posts

QUOTE(victorian @ May 17 2022, 06:40 PM)
Statement balance is 3,200, which is the full amount that I advanced.
This is abit old but you should know the tnc of credit card usage.

While maybe alliancr IPP works differently, the problem is that banks always say to pay off the statement balance. If you dont, they can charge interest that are super high.
@@@@@@@@@@
post May 27 2022, 07:08 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(leootan @ May 27 2022, 09:52 AM)
user posted image

Any idea what is this campaign? I didnt recall I got reply any sms for participation though😅. Or maybe it is auto enrollment?🤔
Hey, i got something similar. And I'm not aware of whatever promo / campaign back then when i activated the card in nov 2021.

Suddenly, found out RM500 free money today while checking my transactions.

23-May-2022 CASHBACK NOV21-JAN22 VISA CC CAMPAIGN - 500.00

user posted image

This post has been edited by @@@@@@@@@@: May 27 2022, 07:08 PM
fruitie
post May 27 2022, 07:12 PM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Staff
66,064 posts

I can see the application recorded in eCCRIS already; it was done yesterday. Let's see how long it takes to know the result.
Papertank
post May 27 2022, 10:13 PM

Getting Started
69 posts

QUOTE(fruitie @ May 26 2022, 09:52 PM)

I feel you. I have applied VI via ringgit plus and the sales manager they assigned to handle my application is very good and pro-active in everything. If anyone need his contact in the future, please pm me.

11/05 - Submitted my docs
19/05 - Approved with 25k CL

Might be a silly question: Can any sifu enlighten me if we can stack Infinite 3k ewallet reload monthly and Platinum 3k ewallet reload monthly; 48k TBP monthly? TIA

This post has been edited by Papertank: May 27 2022, 10:14 PM

111 Pages « < 105 106 107 108 109 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0233sec    0.56    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 27th June 2022 - 08:46 PM