:::ART ATTACK V4:::

views

drpsyko
post Aug 1 2019, 10:12 PM

Casual
446 posts

QUOTE(JoBigShow @ Jul 7 2019, 03:58 AM)
All these awesome pieces guys! To shy to show my work lol
Don't be afraid to show/ask for comments. Not all of us can be superb artist in one day. Well, I'm still suck at anatomy, but a lot ppl in here willing to give advice on how to improve. You can see how bad I am in my earlier posts in this thread. biggrin.gif
mowlous
post Aug 3 2019, 11:25 AM

Casual
492 posts

Any working artist in the industry can share how is the market and job opportunity in malaysia at this point? Thinking of converting hobby to full time but had no idea if artist can survive comfortably or not.
drpsyko
post Aug 3 2019, 08:02 PM

Casual
446 posts

QUOTE(mowlous @ Aug 3 2019, 11:25 AM)
Any working artist in the industry can share how is the market and job opportunity in malaysia at this point? Thinking of converting hobby to full time but had no idea if artist can survive comfortably or not.
Currently in small company like the one I'm working right now needs someone that is able to do more than just drawings. Apart from 2D illustration, might need to do UI/UX or texturing. The more skills you have, the better your chance to survive in the industry.
mowlous
post Aug 4 2019, 01:20 AM

Casual
492 posts

QUOTE(drpsyko @ Aug 3 2019, 08:02 PM)
Currently in small company like the one I'm working right now needs someone that is able to do more than just drawings. Apart from 2D illustration, might need to do UI/UX or texturing. The more skills you have, the better your chance to survive in the industry.
Having more then just drawing skill is certainly a plus, but is the industry greedy? I've been freelancing in logo, banner, menu, web, packaging ....... when you work alone you need to know enough to prepare for the end result, and majority is stingy as hell when it comes to price per job.

I'm fine with related skill to work on anything I can learn / use. Like if boss ask to do a 3d job while I am hired as a 2D artist I have no problem with it as long as he isn't expecting me doing both 2D and 3D at the same time for a job that require multiple people to do. Some company hire 1 person with as much skill as they have not because they are multi purpose able, but because they expect that 1 person will be doing a 2 men job minimum while paying only a single person salary. And base on my freelance experience a lot is abusing employee in such a sense. They don't hire good amount of staff, they just hire 1 guy doing multiple jobs.
khiunngiap
post Aug 23 2019, 08:31 PM

Getting Started
193 posts

Attached Image

My division agent , work in progress

I am in a simple discord group.

https://discord.gg/uCPk9a

Welcome to join and share.
ultimatumheavenus
post Sep 30 2019, 09:03 PM

18 posts

It's been a while since I last posted here. Like 5-6 years ago. I graduated, worked multiple jobs in between, sold my drawing tablet. Recently the urge to draw is back, grabbed a cheap China (HUION H950P) tablet, and started to draw again. I couldn't believe that I left this hobby years ago. It makes me feel relaxed yet passionate and whole again. Then again, a simple drawing took 3 days, as I could only invest 2-3 hours per day.

Finally, I return to do what I like most: Drawing sexy anime girls in spicy poses

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

It's a mock cover of a comic (if I have one), with a dash of style that I liked from one of my favorite artist; Fiona Staples

Feel free to criticize, my skill feels dusty dry.gif

This post has been edited by ultimatumheavenus: Sep 30 2019, 09:03 PM
drpsyko
post Oct 1 2019, 11:14 PM

Casual
446 posts

QUOTE(ultimatumheavenus @ Sep 30 2019, 09:03 PM)
It's been a while since I last posted here. Like 5-6 years ago. I graduated, worked multiple jobs in between, sold my drawing tablet. Recently the urge to draw is back, grabbed a cheap China (HUION H950P) tablet, and started to draw again. I couldn't believe that I left this hobby years ago. It makes me feel relaxed yet passionate and whole again. Then again, a simple drawing took 3 days, as I could only invest 2-3 hours per day.

Finally, I return to do what I like most: Drawing sexy anime girls in spicy poses

It's a mock cover of a comic (if I have one), with a dash of style that I liked from one of my favorite artist; Fiona Staples

Feel free to criticize, my skill feels dusty  dry.gif
Not enough spice. jamilselamat won't be satisfied with that amount of skin exposure. tongue.gif

user posted image
Back to drawing on a single layer.

This post has been edited by drpsyko: Oct 1 2019, 11:15 PM
ultimatumheavenus
post Oct 3 2019, 07:42 PM

18 posts

QUOTE(drpsyko @ Oct 1 2019, 11:14 PM)
Not enough spice. jamilselamat won't be satisfied with that amount of skin exposure. tongue.gif

user posted image
Back to drawing on a single layer.
Spicier than that would send me to Bora Island tongue.gif

Drawing in a single layer is challenging! Especially considering the amount of backtrack you need to do (painting on top of a mistake, etc.)

user posted image
A simple drawing, training for a bit. I need more practice on doing line art, mine sucks ass bangwall.gif
zZNekoChanZz
post Oct 3 2019, 09:04 PM

Casual
428 posts

Did a piece last week which I am very proud of.

user posted image

https://twitter.com/KatsuragiRyuu/status/1176159255067381761
drpsyko
post Oct 3 2019, 10:03 PM

Casual
446 posts

QUOTE(ultimatumheavenus @ Oct 3 2019, 07:42 PM)
Spicier than that would send me to Bora Island  tongue.gif

Drawing in a single layer is challenging! Especially considering the amount of backtrack you need to do (painting on top of a mistake, etc.) 

user posted image
A simple drawing, training for a bit. I need more practice on doing line art, mine sucks ass  bangwall.gif
Your line is nice. I like the thick, overbearing line. Something out of the 70's and seemingly similar to JoJo. Just need to know the right place to thick/thin it out.

Single layer is pretty much like traditional painting. A single mistake or two isn't an issue since you're free to paint over it with whatever color that you want. I feel like I'm confined if I do lineart.

But overall starting with lineart is much faster. Like this one.

This post has been edited by drpsyko: Oct 3 2019, 10:04 PM
ultimatumheavenus
post Oct 4 2019, 10:31 PM

18 posts

QUOTE(drpsyko @ Oct 3 2019, 10:03 PM)
Your line is nice. I like the thick, overbearing line. Something out of the 70's and seemingly similar to JoJo. Just need to know the right place to thick/thin it out.

Single layer is pretty much like traditional painting. A single mistake or two isn't an issue since you're free to paint over it with whatever color that you want. I feel like I'm confined if I do lineart.

But overall starting with lineart is much faster. Like this one.

user posted image
My line art feels very rough. I really need to refine my pen skills.

I did single layer painting back then, like years ago. But I couldn't even bring myself to finish it, it is very hard shakehead.gif

WARNING NSFW

I was trying to mimic a real-life picture, also NSFW obviously
khiunngiap
post Oct 10 2019, 04:48 PM

Getting Started
193 posts

QUOTE(ultimatumheavenus @ Oct 4 2019, 10:31 PM)
user posted image

I did single layer painting back then, like years ago. But I couldn't even bring myself to finish it, it is very hard  shakehead.gif

WARNING NSFW

Why not using different thickness and opacity ?

ultimatumheavenus
post Oct 11 2019, 01:10 AM

18 posts

QUOTE(khiunngiap @ Oct 10 2019, 04:48 PM)
Why not using different thickness and opacity ?
i changed to medibang, gives better result. I dont know, perhaps i am too noob to tinker around brush settings in photoshop

NSFW obviously

Follow my Pixiv
khiunngiap
post Oct 11 2019, 04:10 PM

Getting Started
193 posts

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

I always color , so I don't focus much on it .
IkiNik
post Oct 18 2019, 09:48 AM

Getting Started
58 posts

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

few of my latest art. I want to get better, feel free to critic me yall~

also how to get known? kinda feel useless not being able to make money with my art haiyo.
ukapaka
post Oct 22 2019, 10:33 PM

Getting Started
77 posts

QUOTE(IkiNik @ Oct 18 2019, 09:48 AM)

https://pictr.com/images/2019/10/18/5Vnlh5.md.png
https://pictr.com/images/2019/10/18/5VnSxV.md.png
https://pictr.com/images/2019/10/18/5VniKv.md.jpg

few of my latest art. I want to get better, feel free to critic me yall~

also how to get known? kinda feel useless not being able to make money with my art haiyo.

Nice colour style.
ukapaka
post Oct 22 2019, 10:36 PM

Getting Started
77 posts

QUOTE(ultimatumheavenus @ Oct 4 2019, 10:31 PM)

https://pictr.com/images/2019/10/04/5p9T1f.md.png

I did single layer painting back then, like years ago. But I couldn't even bring myself to finish it, it is very hard  shakehead.gif 

WARNING NSFW

Your line art was good enough and the last thing you should worry about.
Dreadlock13
post Oct 28 2019, 10:27 PM

Casual
480 posts

testing doing fantasy stuff,
any idea how to do made up fantasy creature

user posted image
ukapaka
post Oct 29 2019, 02:58 AM

Getting Started
77 posts

QUOTE(Dreadlock13 @ Oct 28 2019, 10:27 PM)
testing doing fantasy stuff,
any idea how to do made up fantasy creature

user posted image
Nice.
FireFryXx
post Oct 29 2019, 03:53 PM

Getting Started
242 posts

Guys.. need advice
How to tune screen colour on laptop so when tranfer to phone the colour remain the same

First photo is before editing the colour contra ect.. 2nd is after. Actually on laptop screen the colour was like very bright and no need to edit

But later upload on phone, colour become dull 😂 why have problem like this aa?

This post has been edited by FireFryXx: Oct 29 2019, 03:56 PM

125 Pages « < 121 122 123 124 125 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0247sec    0.25    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:23 PM