:::ART ATTACK V4:::

views

zZNekoChanZz
post Oct 16 2017, 11:46 AM

Casual
428 posts

QUOTE(nuvi @ Oct 13 2017, 10:44 AM)
So many nice drawing here.

Can I know what hardware you guys use for the drawing? And what software too.
I currently using Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch for drawing tablet while for software, I'm using Clip Paint Studio.
zZNekoChanZz
post Oct 20 2017, 03:35 PM

Casual
428 posts

QUOTE(nuvi @ Oct 16 2017, 09:04 PM)
Thanks for the info. I thought mostly people draw using tablet.
There are some people who uses tablet such as iPad or Samsung Tab. iPad recently has an app called ProCreate which were a decent drawing app from what I heard.

Anyway, the key is to find the hardware that you're comfortable with. The same goes to software.

zZNekoChanZz
post Oct 25 2017, 11:39 AM

Casual
428 posts

Thought I share my art here, spoilers because the image file is freaking big. laugh.gif

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

zZNekoChanZz
post Apr 9 2018, 01:48 AM

Casual
428 posts

QUOTE(drpsyko @ Apr 7 2018, 11:46 AM)
Just got myself a pen tablet display from China - Gaomon PD1560. Its surprisingly good at just rm1.2k price point. Still not yet used to the screen gap though.

[attachmentid=9714856]

Here's a quick sketch of Zero Two using the tablet.

Its much faster to draw overall with correct keybindings, to the point not using keyboard at all. Only used it for transform and filters.
Nice, last weekend I got a Artisul D16 from TAGCC which is also a display tablet. Feels like the drawing efficiency goes up since now I straight draw on the screen.
zZNekoChanZz
post Apr 17 2018, 04:29 PM

Casual
428 posts

QUOTE(JoBigShow @ Apr 17 2018, 12:44 AM)
Anybody here use keypads like Razer Tartarus/Orbweaver or the Logitech equivalent  (discontinued I think) when painting? Curious.

I've integrate it in my workflow for the past 3-4 years in Photoshop, best ever investment!  rclxms.gif
I've mapped hundreds of commands to date, so great of a feeling when you can navigate everything in PS on the fly while keeping your eyes and pen focused on the painting. Feels like Tom Cruise in Minority Report when you can navigate seamlessly without interrupting your flow lol

Using keyboards for shortcuts is one thing, but keypads are on a new level. Recommended.
I have actually thought of that once but since recently I got Artisul, I didn't think about it much because it comes with hotkeys and currently I used up all my available USB ports by now.
zZNekoChanZz
post Dec 5 2018, 01:12 AM

Casual
428 posts

QUOTE(terradrgn @ Dec 4 2018, 06:40 PM)
Paging drpsyko feedback on Gaomon PD1560

jamilselamat smile.gif

On another note.. I'm getting a gift for my good friend. I'm looking into drawing tablets but seems there's more choices with better cost/performance in the form of Huion, XP-Pen and Monoprice.

Anyone has any feedback on those brands? And no, not planning on getting one with a screen. Budget wise ~rm500 is ok. I don't mind pushing that a little bit more.
If your budget is under RM500, you can look into wacom intuous. They are at the top for a reason.
zZNekoChanZz
post Jan 13 2019, 11:01 AM

Casual
428 posts

I got my Artisul D16 at RM 2.4K. Quality wise is pretty decent but if I have a choice back then, I would probably go for the new Cintiq.
zZNekoChanZz
post Oct 3 2019, 09:04 PM

Casual
428 posts

Did a piece last week which I am very proud of.

user posted image

https://twitter.com/KatsuragiRyuu/status/1176159255067381761
zZNekoChanZz
post Nov 12 2019, 09:26 PM

Casual
428 posts

QUOTE(RiriRuruRara @ Nov 12 2019, 09:15 PM)
Hi may i know from where did you buyt your digital drawing pad? I feel warranty for these thing will be a problem, since there is no shop around, you got to trust some online seller to help you in future if there any problems? Thats why i am saving money for a ipad pro, any problem just sent back to the shop.
Also may i know what software do you use for your drawings?
Wacom is always a good idea if you're willing to pay. They have an office in Malaysia and their products are durable

As for the software, I mainly use Clip Studio Paint

zZNekoChanZz
post Nov 26 2019, 11:40 PM

Casual
428 posts

My latest art, trying out manga style and some perspective

Could use some critiques though

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0311sec    0.28    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:10 AM