I brake very late.
762 posts

Any AASP would do. Google 'AASP locator'
iman_210
post Mar 18 2016, 05:47 PM

1.0 bar @ 221WHP
2,684 posts

QUOTE(5uresh @ Nov 3 2015, 01:15 PM)
At VR Technology service centre. Noted they pledge 2 hour diagnosis service but their CS said it will take 2 days. Very misleading. Wasn't happy with the attitude of their CS.
My iphone is only 5 days off the warranty period. Hows the diagnosis?
SUSitanium
post Mar 18 2016, 06:01 PM

I brake very late.
762 posts

Goto Apple.com.my website scroll down and click support.
You can now schedule them to call you back for a diagnostic. Just tell them you were outstation and couldn't make it back on time. I've seen they give grace period up to 14 days(don't quote me on that).
Good luck.
parabellum
post Jun 12 2016, 03:10 PM

Getting Started
76 posts

My iphone 5s got screen a bit popped out. I'd like to send it to machines northpoint since it is still im warranty. During diagnostics do they give us spare phone since the process can take up to 20 daus?
SUSitanium
post Jun 12 2016, 04:12 PM

I brake very late.
762 posts

QUOTE(parabellum @ Jun 12 2016, 03:10 PM)
My iphone 5s got screen a bit popped out. I'd like to send it to machines northpoint since it is still im warranty. During diagnostics do they give us spare phone since the process can take up to 20 daus?
1)click this step 1 and scroll until the bottom, then click 'Get Support'
2)select 'repairs and physical damage'
3)select 'screen or display quality'
4)select schedule a call
5) enter your imei

after that follow instruction.
What will happen - instead of you goin physically to any service centre the first time and face uncertainty, Apple helps you to schedule a call back session - Yes Apple will actually call you back!
At the end of the session you should be given a Case ID. Take this Case ID to the preferred Service centre of your choice (determined during your phonecall as well) and just drop the phone together with the Case ID.
As far as i know Malaysian AASP at not obliged to provide spare phones to their customers. Depending on stock/model availlability the replacement (If Apple deems it is necessary to replace) may be between 1-14 days. I have experience receiving an iPhone6S replacement the next day. Your mileage may vary.

Disclaimer - Writer does not work for Apple and Apple has no obligation to replace your device based on whats is written above.
parabellum
post Jun 13 2016, 08:10 PM

Getting Started
76 posts

QUOTE(itanium @ Jun 12 2016, 04:12 PM)
1)click this step 1 and scroll until the bottom, then click 'Get Support'
2)select 'repairs and physical damage'
3)select 'screen or display quality'
4)select schedule a call
5) enter your imei

after that follow instruction.
What will happen - instead of you goin physically to any service centre the first time and face uncertainty, Apple helps you to schedule a call back session - Yes Apple will actually call you back!
At the end of the session you should be given a Case ID. Take this Case ID to the preferred Service centre of your choice (determined during your phonecall as well) and just drop the phone together with the Case ID.
As far as i know Malaysian AASP at not obliged to provide spare phones to their customers. Depending on stock/model availlability the replacement (If Apple deems it is necessary to replace) may be between 1-14 days. I have experience receiving an iPhone6S replacement the next day. Your mileage may vary.

Disclaimer - Writer does not work for Apple and Apple has no obligation to replace your device based on whats is written above.
i have followed your steps and customer support directed me to klcc machines. within 1 day they replace my phone with the new one. amazing service!
SUSitanium
post Jun 13 2016, 11:30 PM

I brake very late.
762 posts

Great 😃
lkoky
post Jun 17 2016, 03:24 PM

Regular
1,094 posts

Just have a unlocked Iphone 6S phone from US, is it possible to claim warranty in AASP in malaysia?
SUSitanium
post Jun 17 2016, 04:59 PM

I brake very late.
762 posts

QUOTE(lkoky @ Jun 17 2016, 03:24 PM)
Just have a unlocked Iphone 6S phone from US, is it possible to claim warranty in AASP in malaysia?
You may try but apple warranty policy applies to local units.

Unless you can convince Apple you're an American tourists with proper credentials
jychow
post Jul 8 2016, 07:33 PM

Regular
1,150 posts

Hi. Does any guru here know how much is the battery replacement with MacBook Pro 2009? With Apple service center? Thanks.
SUSitanium
post Jul 9 2016, 01:20 PM

I brake very late.
762 posts

Don't think they're able to order that anymore, mbp 2009 eol back in 2014
jychow
post Jul 9 2016, 08:22 PM

Regular
1,150 posts

QUOTE(itanium @ Jul 9 2016, 01:20 PM)
Don't think they're able to order that anymore, mbp 2009 eol back in 2014
Thanks for your reply. Guess have to get compatible battery then. 😔
heart strings
post Jul 19 2016, 08:20 AM

Getting Started
252 posts

my 1 month old iphone 6s plus just died on me today. cannot turn on sad.gif
anyone know which service center is the fastest and good?
soitsuagain
post Jul 19 2016, 09:42 PM

Let's do it together!
3,251 posts

QUOTE(heart strings @ Jul 19 2016, 08:20 AM)
my 1 month old iphone 6s plus just died on me today. cannot turn on sad.gif
anyone know which service center is the fastest and good?
I just sent my slightly more than a year old Macbook pro for a battery replacement in Machines service centre at Mid Valley. Just found out here that no matter what the case the estimate given is always 21 days.

I hope the turnaround time is faster than that. I am feeling helpless now. Unfortunately they do not have the stock here and need to order from Singapore. Machines SVC looks more professional with a few counters vs the MacCity in 1U which is manned by 1 person.

I am betting on the system Machines has.

This post has been edited by soitsuagain: Jul 19 2016, 09:43 PM
SUSitanium
post Jul 19 2016, 09:47 PM

I brake very late.
762 posts

Phones turnaround time are shorter. If they happen to have the same SKU in stock very likely you'll get a replacement the same day or next business day.

Most AASP in MY does not stock old MBP battery parts, so usually the turnaround time is about 7-8 working days. Usually AASP adds a few days as a buffer to protect themselves incase theres a hiccup on logistics.....yes DHL and TNT screws up sometimes.
soitsuagain
post Jul 19 2016, 10:01 PM

Let's do it together!
3,251 posts

QUOTE(itanium @ Jul 19 2016, 09:47 PM)
Phones turnaround time are shorter. If they happen to have the same SKU in stock very likely you'll get a replacement the same day or next business day.

Most AASP in MY does not stock old MBP battery parts, so usually the turnaround time is about 7-8 working days. Usually AASP adds a few days as a buffer to protect themselves incase theres a hiccup on logistics.....yes DHL and TNT screws up sometimes.
So that means it is new they stock? I hope the service advisor just play safe. I really want to get it back before Friday.
SUSitanium
post Jul 19 2016, 10:30 PM

I brake very late.
762 posts

QUOTE(soitsuagain @ Jul 19 2016, 10:01 PM)
So that means it is new they stock? I hope the service advisor just play safe. I really want to get it back before Friday.
Depending on models. I know most will stock mbp 13/15 batteries and they dont change these like everyday.
persona93
post Jul 28 2016, 02:42 PM

Regular
1,164 posts

Anyone dealt with Times Square AASP before?

Might go there tmrw to have a look at my MacBook having some charging issue

What are the SOP and how much must I carry as in will they ask for cash on the spot?

Also will they treat customers without Apple Care?

Mine expired 4 months ago and my laptop is 18 months old
SUSitanium
post Jul 28 2016, 03:52 PM

I brake very late.
762 posts

Ask them what are the diagnostic charges. No one does charity and there are chargeable after the warranty lapses.
persona93
post Jul 28 2016, 04:06 PM

Regular
1,164 posts

Thanks a lot

6 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0158sec    0.35    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:46 AM