Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Apple Authorised Service Providers, list of AASPs in Malaysia

views

Y.O.N
post Jan 12 2017, 11:27 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Hi, anyone know why iphone6s 16gb very slow download apps.. my wife iphone 6 is a lot faster..
bombsquadro
post Jan 13 2017, 10:53 PM

Is VR Technology still a Apple Service Provider? They are on this list and they state so on their website. But I can't find them on Apple official locate a service provider.

This post has been edited by bombsquadro: Jan 27 2017, 05:16 PM
dr.who1977
post Jul 2 2017, 10:19 PM

Hiya,
Just wondering whether there is a significant difference when purchasing any apple products from the so called "premium" reseller or "apple store"?
Eg:- in terms of quality and services?
I noticed that the non recognized shops are giving some promotion or feebies.

Any feedback is appreciated.
Thanks
macdaniel
post Jul 14 2017, 02:51 PM

QUOTE(bombsquadro @ Jan 13 2017, 10:53 PM)
Is VR Technology still a Apple Service Provider? They are on this list and they state so on their website. But I can't find them on Apple official locate a service provider.
Yap Vr Tech still Apple Service Provider. Last time can't find because they closed one month for system maintenance. And now reopen on march.
firdausbhari
post Jul 21 2017, 02:04 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(dr.who1977 @ Jul 2 2017, 10:19 PM)
Hiya,
Just wondering whether there is a significant difference when purchasing any apple products from the so called "premium" reseller or "apple store"?
Eg:- in terms of quality and services?
I noticed that the non recognized shops are giving some promotion or feebies.

Any feedback is appreciated.
Thanks
its the same as Nike or Adidas

all items are original only different reseller. U can buy at their very own boutique or other sports shop like Sports Direct, JD, Stadium, Studio R etc

quality is the same as long it is original Apple product. They only sell, after sales service by Apple. And yes, u can claim warranty directly at any AASP like Machines, QCD etc, not necessary to claim warranty from where u buy, they will tell u the same thing which is by sending to any AASP

promotions may vary depending where u buy

jtsl9
post Aug 31 2017, 07:52 PM

Getting Started

I am considering to get Mac City demo sets for Ipad. May I know what to look out for? Thanks
spreeeee
post Sep 13 2017, 05:34 PM

♠ . ♥ . ♣ . ♦
Group: Senior Member

applecare is not eligble for iphone of more than 60days?
MNet
post Sep 16 2017, 05:35 PM

10k Club
Group: All Stars

where can i bring my MBP and upgrade the RAM ?
Akayaka
post Mar 22 2018, 02:15 AM

Group: Newbie

I've got some problem with store who fixed my Mac. I don't know if the store under AASP or not but I hope it is related.

To cut it short;
My iMac is a vintage unit.
Middle year 2016: Give to them to fix my GPU (busted due to overheat).
End of year 2017: GPU got broke again. Give to another store to fix, and that store told me that GPU is not that clean (refer to attachment, the yellowish thing). Masking tape bersepah.

Is it standard thing to repair GPU ended with this condition as a final product?
If no, is anyone else got the problem with the same store.
Formerly the store name is IT Computer Solution, UIA (Gombak) branch. Now they are known as Mecnote Studio (or some document said Macnote Studio. I think this guy had identity crisis).

They don't want to be responsible as they said to me; "Your warranty is out of date", "You agreed with our term of services" (which supposedly include with good quality), "The tape on GPU is a normal practice for computer store".

Thanks for helping me.

* Note that I had report KPDNKK, not yet TTP (lack of support). But KPDNKK let them go as they didn't find any mistake on the day that they got spotchecked.

This post has been edited by Akayaka: Mar 22 2018, 04:13 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
andyang
post Jun 5 2018, 11:02 PM

Getting Started

HIE..i wanna ask about the iphone x..the ghost touch problem.

i was told by the 1utama service centre staff, the mid valley service centre can fix and replace a new screen on same day??

hope someone can confirm to me.

thanks

DCXW
post May 1 2019, 03:25 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Akayaka @ Mar 22 2018, 02:15 AM)
I've got some problem with store who fixed my Mac. I don't know if the store under AASP or not but I hope it is related.

To cut it short;
My iMac is a vintage unit.
Middle year 2016: Give to them to fix my GPU (busted due to overheat).
End of year 2017: GPU got broke again. Give to another store to fix, and that store told me that GPU is not that clean (refer to attachment, the yellowish thing). Masking tape bersepah.

Is it standard thing to repair GPU ended with this condition as a final product?
If no, is anyone else got the problem with the same store.
Formerly the store name is IT Computer Solution, UIA (Gombak) branch. Now they are known as Mecnote Studio (or some document said Macnote Studio. I think this guy had identity crisis).

They don't want to be responsible as they said to me; "Your warranty is out of date", "You agreed with our term of services" (which supposedly include with good quality), "The tape on GPU is a normal practice for computer store".

Thanks for helping me.

* Note that I had report KPDNKK, not yet TTP (lack of support). But KPDNKK let them go as they didn't find any mistake on the day that they got spotchecked.
That yellow thing is just tape. They don't want the gray color stuff to overspill
Rightslash
post May 31 2019, 02:41 AM

Group: Newbie

Anyone knows who can repair Staingate on macbook pro retina? (also known as MacBook Pro Anti-Reflective Coating Repair)

user posted image

6 Pages « < 4 5 6Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0736sec    2.59    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th July 2019 - 11:17 AM