Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Apple TV, Make the most of Apple TV

views

MK84
post Mar 5 2016, 01:24 PM

Walking Plague
1,477 posts

QUOTE(andrekua2 @ Mar 3 2016, 08:49 AM)
How did you do that? Those hacked services?

I tried Apple TV4 in Machines and looks like Astro on the go not supported.
Nah, not hacked services. Legit Astro feed. I have a media server that converts Astro feed from the STB to IPTV format.
ChiaW3n
post Mar 7 2016, 09:34 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,083 posts

QUOTE(Slash21 @ Mar 4 2016, 06:44 PM)
Hi, the best device for mirroring apple ipad/iphones is the apple tv.

So far from my experience, the rest either doesn't work well or does not work at all...
thanks bro for your advice! thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
fadzlie
post Mar 7 2016, 10:06 AM

Getting Started
95 posts

anybody tried to use iptv in ATV 4? i've seen some article people are use MrMC or OHM TV app to stream iptv. i haven't test any yet.

i'd be great if we can watch at least some malaysia free live tv channel in ATV 4.

stream4341
post Mar 30 2016, 09:04 AM

11 posts

QUOTE(MK84 @ Mar 5 2016, 02:24 PM)
Nah, not hacked services. Legit Astro feed. I have a media server that converts Astro feed from the STB to IPTV format.
Hi, sorry for my noob but i'm not sure what you mean by Media server that converts Astro Feed from STB to IPTV format?
Slash21
post Mar 30 2016, 11:26 AM

Getting Started
203 posts

Hello All,

Anyone bought the TV-Box app for 2.99 USD? Does it work well having national geographic, discovery and all channels?

Thanks.
MK84
post Mar 31 2016, 12:54 AM

Walking Plague
1,477 posts

QUOTE(stream4341 @ Mar 30 2016, 09:04 AM)
Hi, sorry for my noob but i'm not sure what you mean by Media server that converts Astro Feed from STB to IPTV format?
It's a PC that takes the HDMI signal from the Astro decoder and converts it to IPTV format using HDMI video capture card.
MichaelLTR
post Jun 17 2016, 05:36 PM

36 posts

Guys, i just bought Apple TV last weekend and have activated quite numbers of services. And i do enjoy with those subs, still have Astro, but once i activated and watch channel in Apple TV, not opening ASTRO at all. haha

List of channel Apps that i activated.

1. Netflix
2. Hulu
3. HBO GO
4. Showtime Anytime
5. History
6. NSBC Sports Live
7. Fusion
8. Crunchyroll
9. FYI
10. Lifetime
11. A&E
12. All 3 Disney Channels
13. CBS
14. Disney
15. ESPN
16. NatGeo
17. SlingTV ( airplay from my IPad)

There are few more, but i forgot the channels name. I am using my Directv account to activate all channels in the Apple TV.

Now, i can utilized almost all channel in Apple TV in HD!

Hi Guys, I am new to apply TV. I doing survey to buy ATV4... I found one member posting he can access so many thing in ATV4. I wonder most of this is only available in US. It is using US VPN and US itune acc. to access it?
Khalid21
post Jul 31 2016, 11:35 AM

Regular
1,138 posts

QUOTE(fadzlie @ Mar 7 2016, 10:06 AM)
anybody tried to use iptv in ATV 4? i've seen some article people are use MrMC or OHM TV app to stream iptv. i haven't test any yet.

i'd be great if we can watch at least some malaysia free live tv channel in ATV 4.
i saw in ytube can watch astro on Ohm tv..
Khalid21
post Jul 31 2016, 11:39 AM

Regular
1,138 posts

QUOTE(MK84 @ Mar 5 2016, 01:24 PM)
can subscribe you server.. to watch all atrox..
andy_heartless
post Jul 31 2016, 11:52 AM

Getting Started
176 posts

hi all i'm looking to buy a media player for my tv.
saw my friend using android tv which can stream online movies for free & subscribe for all astro channel for rm280 per year if not mistaken.
But i'm more of an apple fan, so i'm wondering can apple tv be used for the same function too? preferably the latest version of apple tv they're selling in apple stores now
Khalid21
post Aug 4 2016, 09:44 AM

Regular
1,138 posts

QUOTE(andy_heartless @ Jul 31 2016, 11:52 AM)
hi all i'm looking to buy a media player for my tv.
saw my friend using android tv which can stream online movies for free & subscribe for all astro channel for rm280 per year if not mistaken.
But i'm more of an apple fan, so i'm wondering can apple tv be used for the same function too? preferably the latest version of apple tv they're selling in apple stores now
http://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/iosapps/h...v-2016-3640061/
andy_heartless
post Aug 4 2016, 05:10 PM

Getting Started
176 posts

QUOTE(Khalid21 @ Aug 4 2016, 10:44 AM)
thank you for the reply. are you using the latest version of apple tv and managed to install kodi on it?
also, do you know what is the latest os version for apple tv currently and with the latest apple tv os can i still install kodi on it?
don't want later after i already bought the apple tv then suddenly cannot install kodi anymore with the latest version
Millennium Falcon 888
post Aug 5 2016, 08:09 AM

Getting Started
112 posts

Wow, if the channels available on Apple TV is similar to Astro but at a fraction of the price, then it's a good deal! rclxms.gif

But just like Netflix on my Samsung Smart TV, while there are loads of Western movies and shows, with some from South Korea and India, there was hardly any Chinese programs... Since my wife likes to watch Hong Kong dramas, this is one reason why we are still keeping our Astro service! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Millennium Falcon 888: Aug 5 2016, 08:09 AM
anna est moi
post Aug 5 2016, 01:33 PM

Getting Started
80 posts

How can I watch ESPN and Astro super sports via Apple TV if I don't have a Astro decoder but I have the Astro On The Go account? Thank you.
aeiou228
post Aug 7 2016, 01:49 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,703 posts

QUOTE(anna est moi @ Aug 5 2016, 01:33 PM)
How can I watch ESPN and Astro super sports via Apple TV if I don't have a Astro decoder but I have the Astro On The Go account? Thank you.
Use ipad, iphone or ipod to screen mirror via ATV.
hellbonez
post Aug 8 2016, 04:35 PM

5 posts

im selling sharing account for Netflix and all apple tv chn. like
hbo,showtimes,fox,fx bla bla bla (all the usa channel region)

pm me for the price .im sure u wont use asktrok again.. because all come with Full HD
all u guys need is just internet speed !+TV+Apple tv+ dsn = ENjoy ur netflix and chill...

and montly u guys just have to maintain dsn payment only cost average 4.99usd or below (which dsn u pick)!!! thats it.. im here to help ya guys from ur boring Asktrok. -chaw-

This post has been edited by hellbonez: Aug 8 2016, 04:36 PM
coolduke
post Aug 18 2016, 12:06 PM

1 posts

Bought Apple TV 3 recently for RM296. Contacted Bro Hellbonez for some advice. Recommended me Hulu, Directv, Netflix at a reasonable pricing. Has been enjoying streaming ever since. Even can watch Olympic Live via Directv. My problem now is there are too many choices for me to watch smile.gif Bro Hellbonez...a big thank you for opening up for me the joy of Apple TV. A highly recommended and reliable seller.
Pat89
post Sep 3 2016, 09:54 AM

Regular
1,637 posts

Guy,

Have anyone of you experiencing payment issue in Hulu? I changed my credit card recently and wanted to update my payment details, it shows payment not authorised. And when I checked, it says only US based card will be accepted.

The issue is, I'd subscribe Hulu before and pay using local card in Malaysia. DNS was activated before I access the side.

Any help?
takanor1
post Sep 11 2016, 01:34 AM

Getting Started
224 posts

QUOTE(hellbonez @ Aug 8 2016, 04:35 PM)
hbo,showtimes,fox,fx  bla bla bla (all the usa channel region)

pm me for the price .im sure u wont use asktrok again.. because all come with Full HD
all u guys need is just internet speed !+TV+Apple tv+ dsn = ENjoy ur netflix and chill...

and montly u guys just have to maintain dsn payment only cost average 4.99usd or below (which dsn u pick)!!! thats it.. im here to help ya guys from ur boring  Asktrok. -chaw-
Hellbonez can pm me more info, thanks!
sheridankamal
post Sep 22 2016, 12:28 PM

Getting Started
213 posts

QUOTE(hellbonez @ Aug 8 2016, 04:35 PM)
hbo,showtimes,fox,fx  bla bla bla (all the usa channel region)

and montly u guys just have to maintain dsn payment only cost average 4.99usd or below (which dsn u pick)!!! thats it.. im here to help ya guys from ur boring  Asktrok. -chaw-
Can PM me for further details.

Guys, I'm curios can Apple TV3 installed apps such games?

For Air Play mirroring, has anyone encounter lagging issue during playing games?
Does the performace for Air play for both TV3 and TV4 are same?

Thank you.

113 Pages « < 109 110 111 112 113 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0319sec    0.79    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th May 2022 - 10:45 AM