3 Pages  1 2 3 >Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Kubiq Kitchen, BAD service and attitude

views

TSwerdna
post Jan 5 2012, 11:15 AM, updated 8y ago

Group: Junior Member

Disclaimer: I am not a competitor of Kubiq or Signature Kitchen. I am writing the following purely based on my recent personal experiences and dealings with Kubiq and Ipoh Road Kitchen Sdn Bhd. I am sharing what I have been through and to warn others to be mindful.

Early October 2011, went to Kubiq's showroom in Ipoh Road Kitchen Sdn Bhd, an authorised dealer of Kubiq. Keiron Low from Ipoh Road Kitchen is the person who attended to me.
17/11/2011, Keiron came to my house to measure for kitchen cabinet and wardrobe.
22/11/2011, confirmed kitchen and wardrobe design plan and measurements with Keiron. He told me he would proceed with ordering and it would usually take 3 weeks to complete.
05/12/2011, emailed Keiron for the installation date as I needed to arrange my schedule for installation.
06/12/2011, Keiron replied saying that Kubiq has not reverted to him on the date.
09/12/2011, emailed Keiron again but no reply. Called him numerous times but he still couldn't give me a confirmed date for installation.
13/12/2011, been calling Keiron for a date and finally on the 13/12/2011 he told me the installation could only be done one 17/12/2011. Told him the condominium's management does not allow renovation works after 1pm on Saturdays. Keiron assured me that the installation would only take few hours. I believed him.
17/12/2011, mistakes found on the following:
1. Kitchen cabinet door handles were wrong. I have specifically requested for the handles used in the show-room, but Keiron ordered for a built-in metal door handles which I have clearly mentioned to him that I dislike built-in cabinet door handles. He then told me it would take 2 weeks to replace the affected cabinet doors. I have informed him that I am willing to wait for 2 weeks.
2. The tall-unit is 10cm lower than the wall cabinet. I again questioned Keiron on the discrepancy and he told me that the height of the tall-unit could not be altered. He did not inform me that there would be a 10cm height difference between the wall cabinet and the tall-unit. I would have told him to do away with the tall-unit had I known it earlier. Later, I found out that it was his mistake that he did not measure the height of the wall tiles and assumed the height was of 140cm which in fact is 150cm.
3. I have also noticed that the carpenter made some mistakes on fixing the wooden strips on the kitchen cabinet.
4. The gap between each of the cabinet doors are wider than the acceptable standard.
5. The wardrobe size is different from the size Keiron has ordered. I believe it is the mistake of the factory. The height is not adjusted to the ceiling height according to the drawing provided by him, the width is also longer on one side and shorter on the other side. The carpenter cut and adjusted the top cabinet in order to fix the wardrobe height. The top cabinet now appeared to be extremely short and small, which is about 1 foot high, looks extremely unpleasant.
6. Again, Keiron has ordered the wrong wardrobe door handles for me. I have told the carpenter to not fix the handles as they are wrong. However, the carpenter went ahead to fix them on.
7. The workers are not taking extra care during the installation process. My plaster ceiling in the bedroom is chipped, minor scratches on the walls and there is a huge deep scratch on the tall-unit.

20/12/2011, I requested Keiron to come to the house to have a look personally. He too could not accept the poor workmanship and he did apologize for the mistakes. He promised me that he would change the kitchen cabinet door handles, take away the tall-unit and replace with wall cabinet and lower cabinet, replace all the doors of the wardrobe, replace the top cabinet of the wardrobe with correct sizes and re-adjust the wardrobe height to the correct height. He told me that he would handle my case with top priority. However, he has resigned from Ipoh Road Kitchen since then.

30/12/2011, I did not receive any update or calls or SMS from Keiron for the past 2 weeks. Called his handphone but no one answered, SMS him twice on 2 different days but no reply too. I couldn't wait any longer, so I decided to call Ipoh Road Kitchen office. Ms. Lai attended to my call and she was very helpful and polite in answering my queries. However, she told me that Keiron has told her he would handle my matter personally and hence she does not know much. She promised me that she would contact Keiron to follow-up with me. I received a call from Keiron right after the conversation with Ms. Lai. He informed me that he has been calling the Kubiq factory in Kota Damansara every single day and the factory is the one that could not give him a confirmation on the replacement and installation date. He has also told me that the factory is now in a mess. He would keep me informed on the date.

03/01/2012, I could not wait any more. This is the 3rd week after first installation and I still have not gotten a date from them to come rectify the mistake. I have been living in the house since 24/12/2011 with an incomplete kitchen and wardrobe. I can't cook nor wash dishes. My clothes are in boxes. Caused me great inconvenience. Wrote a complaint to both Kubiq and Signature Kitchen. Mr. Clement Low, the GM of Kubiq replied with 3 emails Kubiq received from Ipoh Road Kitchen regarding my order.

28th December 2011, Wednesday 1pm: “Subject: Re-order for Customer Ashley“ – this is supposedly meant for rectifying your complaints.
29th November 2011, Tuesday 4.04pm: “Subject: Revised Order Form for Ashley House“ – this was the final confirmed order for your original order.
25th November 2011, Friday 11:07am: “Subject: Order Placement for Ashley” – unconfirmed order.

I finally understand why the delays. Obviously Ipoh Road Kitchen did not put in my order promptly and they never communicated to me on the date they ordered.

04/01/2012, Alex Chia from Kubiq called me in the morning and assured me he would revert to me later in the evening. Keiron called me right after Alex. Keiron questioned me why I made such a complaint to Kubiq. I was left with no choice since I couldn't get any answer from him. I had to take things onto my own hands now. He again promised me that he would follow up and would give me an answer by yesterday. I believed him once again. Keiron then SMS me around 5.45pm, saying that the installation could be done from next Friday (13/01/2012) onwards. I am not happy with the delay again, but what else can I do other than agree to it?

On the same evening, I received an email from Alex Chia explaining Kubiq's concept and why such things could happen. Below is his email, I did not make any changes to it:

Dear Ms Ashley,

Thank you for allowing me time to return to you after my meeting today after our short conversation this morning =)

We thank you for your time and feedback and we regret on what you have gone through with our dealer at Jalan Ipoh.

I would like to first explain on Kubiq’s Self-Involvement Concept. The Self Involvement Concept allows customer to take charge of the kitchen and wardrobe planning up to the stage of coordinating all the optional services such as delivery, installation & project management. This way, customers will only pay for what you need; No Frills as each and every item is listed down as we at Kubiq is merely supplying the materials and components to all end users and dealers’ customers.

Also, with customers allowing themselves to be involved in the entire project, operating costs (designer salaries, project management salaries, etc) is able to kept at a bare minimum. At the same time, all these low operating savings is then handed back to the customers to enjoy the low price Kubiq is able to offer.

The Dealer at Jalan Ipoh, may have taken up the project management optional services to assist you better. We at the HQ is unable to stop them if they insist and willing to offer such services on behalf of you.

We have spoken to the management of Ipoh Road Kitchen Sdn Bhd of the related matter. As was briefed by my manager in his email, we have received their order dated 28th December 2011 for the additional items for your address. We suppose that these items ordered is to rectify your issue on site. We have already in the midst of preparing of the items ordered by them. We understand that this is of urgent status and already put it into the priority delivery list as soon as we receive final confirmation from the dealer and our financial department. The management of Ipoh Road Kitchen Sdn Bhd will proceed to coordinate all installer & transporter.

Warmest Regards,
Alex Chia
Business Support Executive
TEL:  +603 6148 8929
KUBIQ SDN BHD 871363-D
(A subsidiary of Signature International Berhad)
Lot 2, Jalan Teknologi 3/7, Taman Sains Selangor 1, Kota Damansara, PJU 5, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
Tel:+603 6148 8929 Fax +603 6286 7101

I am very disappointed with the answer given by Alex. What he did is merely explaining Kubiq's concept to me and did not even offer me a solution. With this Kubiq's Self-Involvement Concept, Kubiq is pushing all its responsibilities to the dealer when bad things happen. He claimed that Kubiq HQ is "unable to stop them if they insist and willing to offer such services on behalf of you" shows just how irresponsible Kubiq is. We are the customers, if we were to do all the coordination on our own, what is the purpose of having a dealer then? We could all go to the HQ and make order personally or via email/phone calls.

Also, since my order is of priority delivery, why does it need another 1 and a half weeks (13/01/2012)? All in all, it takes 1 month and 3 weeks to get my kitchen and wardrobe done.

I am sure that with the price I have paid, a lot of other brands/contractors could do a better job than this. The savings that the customers get from its self-claimed "Self-Involvement Concept" is not that great either. I was charged RM890 installation charges for kitchen cabinet and RM800 installation charges for wardrobe. All together is RM1690 of installation charges.

This particular experience has severely dampened the confidence I have for both Kubiq and Signature Kitchen. I have learnt a great lesson on not to be penny wise, pound foolish. I would now think twice when I see Kubiq and Signature Kitchen. I do not think that they would understand that a customer lost is a potential customer lost too.

As for the quality, from the look of it, Kubiq is very similar to IKEA. However, IKEA could provide a way better service than this.

I made a mistake for not trusting the contractor that renovated my house to do the kitchen cabinet and wardrobe. My contractor provides good service and workmanship that both my husband and I think he deserves 2 thumbs up. I am sure if I were willing to pay a little bit more, I would now be enjoying in the comfort of my home with complete kitchen and wardrobe. I trusted Kubiq could do better, and I was so wrong.

If you would like to go with Kubiq, make sure you go to their HQ in Kota Damansara and make your order. Make sure everything you want is listed and a date is given to you.

As for myself, NO Kubiq or Signature Kitchen anymore. I wouldn't even recommend them to my friends and family.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
zheilwane
post Jan 5 2012, 01:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

i thought there is already another thread for this?
g00glesYYl
post Jan 5 2012, 11:24 PM

Prince Onboard

same to me, one of the customer for kubiq. The installation is not good. Everything need to involve our own, yet if something go wrong, they point the finger to your self-involvement.

The staff has no experience and no comment to our measurement, it end up everything go wrongs. The cutting is no standard and got defect.

no choice we accept it because we tired to deal with them. May be we do not put too high expectation from them.

What they proud is the cheap price which we really doubt.
zheilwane
post Jan 6 2012, 07:35 AM

Look at all my stars!!

should have gone for the KC in LYN forums, so far so good. Good price and good service.
TSwerdna
post Jan 16 2012, 06:27 PM

zheilwane, cos trusted Kubiq lor and a friend...... I must admit, my mistake.

16/01/2012 Update:

Ben from Ipoh Road Kitchen (he never identified himself from where, only know that he's handling my case now, assumed that he's from Ipoh Road Kitchen as well) came on 13/01/2011. I wasn't expecting any explanations from him. All I wanted is tell him what are the issues and hope he could communicate with the carpenter later to rectify. The moment I started pointing at one issue, he started explaining to me all over again what Kubiq concept is. According to him, everything from Kubiq is standard, including the tall-unit, and the difference of height between the tall-unit and wall cabinet is unavoidable. I told him no one has told me that and it was actually a measurement mistake by Keiron. Ben went on to explain it was not a mistake on measurement because the height of the tall-unit is standard. I repeated to him why there's a difference and I would not want the tall-unit if I had known it earlier. He then repeated the same thing to me. I was so frustrated with his repeating explanations. Obviously, he was there to explain and argue instead of apologise and handle the issues.

Ben even said that Keiron "over-serviced". He said Keiron is not a technical person and he shouldn't be measuring, customers should measure and confirm. Oh, so I am the technical person here and should be measuring??????? And what is "over-service"? They're the dealer, shouldn't they be providing all those service? If they're not supposed to do all that, they shouldn't even be the dealer of Kubiq. Why not just ask the customers to go to Kubiq HQ directly then?

I went on to tell him the issues on the wardrobe. Ben again told me the Kubiq's concept and told me the carpenter shouldn't cut it in the first place, not even could they send back to factory to cut it if the size couldn't fit. Huh? Then? Force the over-sized wardrobe in to the ceiling?????????????? He went on and on about Kubiq's wardrobe is standard. I showed him the drawings that Keiron sent to me earlier, there were measurements on it. Ben said, "drawings cannot use, you can't rely on drawings". shocking.gif I was shocked! If I can't rely on drawings, I can't rely on measurements by your people, what else can I rely on?????????

At this point, I got so upset with him. I must admit I did shout at him, "fine, it's none of your problem then! It's my problem, my mistake to trust Kubiq and a friend!" I walked off, and never talked to him after that. My husband was the one who's been talking to him and patient enough to listen to him repeating Kubiq's concept. There were times Ben just pushed the blame to Kubiq's factory.

From the moment Ben stepped into my house, he never apologised. He kept telling me it was all Keiron's mistakes. All he did was explaining why things went wrong, all the funny excuses.

There are still mistakes. Kitchen cabinet handles are wrong, again. Wardrobe's handles were not given. And on that very day, only Ben told us the solid surface could only be done in another day, that means I had to take another day off so that they could install the solid surface. You see, this is how they communicate with their customers, it's always full of surprises on the day of installation.

I blame myself too, as the invoice did not clearly state the fittings and specifications that I wanted. I trusted a friend, trusted everything was well communicated verbally and they would do their best. I blame myself for trusting Kubiq (since it's under Signature Kitchen) instead of my own contractor who renovated my house. He could have done a much better job. How irony, I am so satisfied with my house renovations but I am extremely dissatisfied with Kubiq.

Another thing to note, Kubiq's workers are really unprofessional. They took down the wardrobe they previously installed to put up the new one, the wall where the silicone was, is badly damaged and chipped. I could see the grey cement, from ceiling to the floor, one long line. They were nodding their heads when I asked them to mend it, but they were rushing to go off and left without mending the wall. It was too late when I realised that. Also, they were cutting all the boards and wood in my bedroom, without laying canvas on the floor, one of my floor tiles is chipped too. Now, I have to spend extra money to get my contractor to rectify.

Since the day I placed my order, until now is 1 month 3 weeks and 4 days, I still have kitchen and wardrobe that I can't use. And I am living in the house for nearly a month. If Ben would to think and tell that I am unreasonable, I seriously hope that he would go through the same thing in the future and then tell me how he feels.

Whether it's Kubiq's fault or Ipoh Road Kitchen's fault, only they will know. To me, I would just avoid these 2 names at all costs in the future. Although they did rectify, the service is extremely bad and the workmanship is so poor that I promise I will have my kitchen and wardrobe re-do once I save another RM11k again.

P.S.: Heard from another friend from Seremban that the Kubiq dealer in Seremban is so professional and they did send someone to measure. They did cut and resize the wardrobe there and then but they did it at the car porch, took well care of the house.
limhm1
post Jan 16 2012, 06:59 PM

Casual

Sad to hear what you had to encounter. I'm looking for a reliable KC too with reasonably pricing. After gathering the relevant info from the forum, it seems like Kubiq is not a good choice, even DFormat too. Heard of the bad services from SCI quite some time back and the same goes to Defilio (??). I really wonder which KC can I go to now. Scared to have nitemare after engaging one. How ??
northface
post Jan 16 2012, 07:04 PM

Casual

Sorry for your ordeal, I LOL-ed when I looked at your pictures, those are some terribly done work.

Personally, I think most of these brand name kitchen stores are just a rip off, their price is many times more from what you can get from a small stores.

Added on January 16, 2012, 7:16 pmJust to add, from my experience no matter what reno work you're doing, always pay deposit only, in Chinese we say 不要给长, that means don't go long, don't give more money than work done. Always short a bit until the end, I'm not saying don't pay but this is how you get a hold on the contractors.

Even for these brand name kitchens, u negotiate a down payment then the rest pay on the spot once work is done. Never pay more, so when they fk up their work you can tell them bye bye. Of course a lot of shops would not accept such terms. But if them really want your job they will comply.

This post has been edited by northface: Jan 16 2012, 07:16 PM
mrPOTATO
post Jan 16 2012, 10:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Please keep us informed of the progress. Kubiq is in my blacklist & i'm sure to tell my frens beware.
KIntos
post Jan 17 2012, 09:43 AM

Regular

Hi Werdna,

Have you looking forward to file ur complaint to the Consumer Dept. about your case? Base on your case, seem like your sales agent didnt explain/inform much more detail on your package versus your house structure. If they have explained to you early, you might opted to top up or little modified on the standard package to fully fit your house structure. Example: usually KC ppl will come measure and will inform you that the promotion package is 10 feet height but your ceiling is 11 feet. Therefore, they will inform you and ask whether you want to do fully cover ceiling with additional cost top up unless you agree leaving it at 10 feet height.

smwah
post Jan 17 2012, 10:29 AM

Glad to be Here
Group Icon
Group: Elite

Wow really a nightmare. I think most of time is bcoz of unskill worker. What I know those big name fac with lower price, bcoz they order the standard size in bulk. So it is not surprise that some time u need to pay more for being different from what they offered.
The dealer is unprofesional, theyseems like not so sincere to help ur problem but instead to show u that they are good in service. Pointing finders and giving baseless reason do not works now. We consumer are much more educated now, we know how things need to be manage. You can't expect me to teach u what to do, coz ur are the expect you should provide me a good service. If not why you charge me for service, instead i should charge you for teaching u.
Thanks for sharing with us.
wdarke
post Jan 17 2012, 12:48 PM

Casual

I just did my kitchen cabinets and wardrobe using Kubiq, ordered from their HQ. It was pretty good. I agree that the limitation about Kubiq's standard size. The installer should not try to "modify" that for you. They may however box up any empty space if there is, using same material as your cabinet. This you must specifically mention in the order form.

I went through the order form with the sales guy THREE times to ensure everything is correct. There were some mistakes here and there. Luckily for me, there were no missing parts.

I agree that the installer makes a lot of difference. I am lucky to get a good installer. He also came to take my measurements. Since I was using concrete top, and it's a bit higher than normal ( opening is too large for Kubiq's standard sized door ) he made some modifications ( not to the door, but to insert extra panels to make smaller opening ) so that the door fits.
TSwerdna
post Jan 17 2012, 01:46 PM

limhm1, you really must look carefully on KC specialist, there are just too many irresponsible contractors out there. Look thru the forum in LYN, i'm sure you could find one.

northface, I'm glad that you LOL-ed at those pics, that shows that I'm not the fussy one here. In fact I compromised a lot on the design and I was all ok with the designer's (Keiron) suggestions. But he did a bad job. About the payment, Kubiq requires FULL (100%) payment upon confirmation of order! They would tell u that IKEA works the same way too. I've learned an expensive lesson here. As for the price, they would tell u that they're so much cheaper and better quality compared with IKEA.

mrPOTATO, yesterday installed solid surface, which I can tell u the quality is not as good as they claimed. And, apparently there's 2 types of solid surface with different thickness, but Keiron again did not inform me of such! Speaking of professionalism! Ben asked me last Friday if I know what type of solid surface I ordered, I was puzzled and I didn't even know what type Keiron has ordered for me.

KIntos, I've thought of it but I don't think I have a case here. After all, they did replace and rectify the mistakes. Further more, my invoice is so simple that nothing is specifically spelled out except "Kitchen" and "Wardrobe". It would be my words against their words. I've made a mistake on trusting a friend!

smwah, you are absolutely right. If Ben were to come and tell me "don't worry, I'll see what I can do here and rectify as much as possible", I'd have just left him doing his job. Instead, he was giving all the excuses and trying to make me "understand" how Kubiq's system works, which to me is pointless and too late. I think if they were to tell me in the first place that I have to order and measure on my own, I would have skipped Kubiq and go with my contractor, which is definitely a wiser choice.

wdarke, glad that you found a reliable installer. So, it was the installer who went to measure for u? Not the dealer? Did your dealer give you a drawings which u confirmed on? Did they list down what specifications and materials to use on the invoice?

Yesterday installed the solid surface, quality not as good as I expected, similar to IKEA's lower range counter top. Saw the house in a mess and covered in thick dust again, I nearly had a breakdown. The glue the workers used to install the solid surface, dripped into the bottom kitchen cabinet, few drops on the floor and some on the wall tiles. I couldn't wipe and scratch them off. Anyone has any idea how to remove those dark blue color glue?

wdarke
post Jan 17 2012, 02:36 PM

Casual

werdna,

I did not go to the dealer, I went straight to Kubiq HQ. Yes, the installer who would eventually do the actual installation came to measure for me. That way, he would be held responsible for any measurement mistakes. Yes, the salesperson gave me a 2D sketch that show the parts used. The invoice too contains all the parts and part numbers. Even the materials used for boxup are listed. It's very confusing though, took me a while to understand each and every part.
firdaus87
post Jan 17 2012, 04:36 PM

Getting Started

Hi.. Based on my experience, dont trust Signature Kitchen. Been cheated once with Signature Kitchen in Kuala Terengganu. The initial(sketch) design which is based on the showroom unit is totally different from the real(physical) installed in our kitchen.
g00glesYYl
post Jan 18 2012, 11:32 AM

Prince Onboard

one of my cabinet door also misalignment. Yet, i does not claim back as it will going to waste my time.

WE just swallow it.
stevie8
post Jan 18 2012, 04:48 PM

Regular

It is not uncommon to have problem but this case is unbelievable. When there is a dispute I usually say forget about whose mistake is that, now what it takes to fix the problem, how much? Then we come to an agreement and share the cost and details material and schedule the time of completion and penalty for late delivery/job completion at stages, take pictures where applicable and with reasonable explanation I forgive the penalty but I will not pay this extra till it is completed also stated in the agreement. It this way, all are happy. Win some lose some. Sometimes we have to pay for our own mistake. Our mistake is choosing the wrong guy for the wrong job, but life has to carry on and move forward.
TSwerdna
post Jan 19 2012, 07:13 PM

wdarke, it is good that they listed all the details and parts clearly in the invoice. Always insist on that.

firdaus, they would not agree to the term "cheated", as they would be claiming their products are all of standard sizes like IKEA and we as customers should know that they can't do customisations. This is Kubiq's "concept", a convenient way for them to push away the responsibilities if anything goes wrong.

g00glesYYl, wasting time or not, they have to rectify. But I must admit that it is very frustrating for me to wait so long and yet they did a bad job.

stevie8, exactly! I wasn't trying to find out whose mistakes, but Ben was the one kept explaining and telling it was all Keiron's mistakes! That really put me off. About the schedule to rectify, all they could do is delay and delay and yet mistakes again and again.

Up to this day, I still have cabinets without handles and my wardrobe doors all without handles. Anger has passed, all I feel now is sadness. And I can't believe my friend sounded like she did what she could and did not even call to ask me how are things going. I know it's not entirely her fault, but it was her I trusted too. Sigh...... If she were to tell me at the very beginning that Kubiq can't do customisations, I would have think twice.
stevie8
post Jan 19 2012, 08:46 PM

Regular

Werdna, What's go around comes around. Today they did this to you, as of now they, all of them who are involved in this, are and forever will not get our business and support. Not making a customer happy is a great lost to any business.

You have my support 101%, am with you, we are all customers.
s3liparjepon
post Jan 23 2012, 09:06 PM

Casual

Really sad story to hear but definitely a good lesson for me.
TSwerdna
post Feb 17 2012, 12:39 PM

It's been a while since I last update the kitchen and wardrobe status here. Well, up to this day, my wardrobe is still without handles.

The plumber that was recommended by Ben, did a bad job with the kitchen sink. Installed on 16/01/2012, I went home and found out the water outlet on the sink (sink trap) is uneven, water tend to accumulate on the side. Hubby called the plumber to come fix it, there were numerous times he said he would come but we waited the whole night or whole day and he never came, didn't bother to call us to tell us too. Finally, he came last night. Yes, took him one month to come!

Plumber claimed that it was the rubber, too thick. He removed the rubber and replaced with a thinner one. Done everything, told us not to use the sink for 1 hour so that the silicone could dry. Before he left, hubby asked him if it would leak again. I was so surprised with his answer! The plumber replied to my hubby, "how I know ah?" in Cantonese. What an irresponsible person! 1 hour later, open the water, the water leak from the bottom. Sigh...... Hubby said don't bother to call him back to fix it, we will get our contractor to fix everything.

On 19/01/2012, carpenter came to install the handles on kitchen and wardrobe. Carpenter came around 12am. Geez, I can't believe we are compromising so much because "someone's" fault/mistakes. Finally fixed all the kitchen handles. BUT, this is the 3rd time Kubiq (or rather Ben) gave us wrong handles for the wardrobe! Earlier on, we have already communicated to Ben the type of handle that we want is the one that is shown in his showroom white color wardrobe! His showroom only has 3 types of wardrobe, dark brown, light brown and white. How confusing or complicated can it be to identify it???????? Yet, they still gave us the wrong one!

Ben then told us to liaise with Say Huey on the handles. I must say that they're so slow in replying to our emails. Holidays aside, it usually takes them 3-4 days to reply emails.

11/02/2012, last Saturday, we went to Ipoh Road Kitchen showroom to show them exactly which handle we want. The white color wardrobe is still there, and YES, that is the handle that I want!!! I know I have a good memory when it comes to things like that. We then looked at the kitchen cabinet again, and YES again, the white kitchen cabinet is still there and those handles are exactly the ones that I told Keiron I want that for the kitchen! When I want something, I remember it and I don't make mistake on it. We confirmed the handle type with Kelly. Until now, we still have not gotten any confirmation as to when will we be getting the handles.

I am already not sure if it is Ipoh Road Kitchen that is so bad in servicing their customers, or it is Kubiq.

Also, there is something now in the back of my mind. The took away the tall unit, replaced with a top and bottom kitchen cabinet. From what Keiron and my friend told me, tall unit is more expensive. But, none of them from Ipoh Road Kitchen or my friend told me they would refund me or anything.

Here's some photos to share.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0924sec    0.53    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th June 2019 - 04:44 AM