35 Pages « < 25 26 27 28 29 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

JPJ Inquiry Here, Endorsement Issue, Summons, Etc

views

dirtrun
post Sep 23 2016, 11:14 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,136 posts

QUOTE(powercolor @ Sep 20 2016, 07:56 PM)
quick question or need help i might add ... how to change ownership of the car, if the owner is no longer in malaysia ( going back to home country ), but i have been taking over the loan payment for more than a year ... any advice ??

Stop him n go JPJ with u..

If not mistaken, now change of ownership claim need Fingerprint identification.. just sold a car recently..

WiLeKiyO
post Nov 2 2016, 05:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,144 posts

Guys, how do I change my Sijil Pemilikan Kenderaan's address ?
mastedo
post Nov 17 2016, 02:43 PM

Getting Started
74 posts

Hi
Some question.

If i want to trade in my wife car to new car.
My wife car still had summon.
Anything happned?
Delay new car maybe?

Eu.Gene
post Nov 26 2016, 11:21 PM

Getting Started
58 posts

Hi, I am buying a new car, loan from banker already approve. Salesman says he was unable to buy the car number plate i requested.

I would like to try to buy the number myself coming Monday at JPJ. May I know what is the procedure?
I willing to pay a little higher (but less than 500) for nice number or the number i want.

Any sifu can give some tips?
DM3
post Nov 28 2016, 08:20 PM

INSPIRATOR
6,439 posts

Does puspakom fail inspection when have worn out absorbers/shocks?
-Aktan-
post Nov 29 2016, 07:42 AM

2.6b dah masuk bro
873 posts

QUOTE(Eu.Gene @ Nov 26 2016, 11:21 PM)
Hi, I am buying a new car, loan from banker already approve. Salesman says he was unable to buy the car number plate i requested.

I would like to try to buy the number myself coming Monday at JPJ. May I know what is the procedure?
I willing to pay a little higher (but less than 500) for nice number or the number i want.

Any sifu can give some tips?
Procedure is simple, depend on what kind of number u want if it's bidded then u hv to wait next alphabet already, if it's not you can buy through counter..

If u don't mind older number, u can request to go into bilik pengarah or pegawai to see some older plate given up by other people.. got some good one in there.. same price...

Usually u just walk into jpj fill form with photocopy ic and wait yr queue then go ask the counter lady. Dont havr baru masuk bilik
bilal061
post Dec 4 2016, 03:01 PM

3 posts

Hi everyone, I need some info on my summon that I received from the police for driving on the emergency lane.

It says the offence is compoundable and I need to pay at any PDRM summon payment outlet before christmas. And it also says I have a court date in Jalan Duta KL in January at 8 am next month.

I checked MYEG and see the summon there (The police officer got my plate number wrong). The fee is RM 300. If I pay it before the said deadline on the 25th Dec, do I still need to go to court? And if I pay early at a PDRM counter instead of paying it online, will they be generous enough to reduce it or is the fine fixed? Thanks
Belphegor
post Dec 6 2016, 10:20 AM

Dreamer
5,805 posts

QUOTE(bilal061 @ Dec 4 2016, 03:01 PM)
Hi everyone, I need some info on my summon that I received from the police for driving on the emergency lane.

It says the offence is compoundable and I need to pay at any PDRM summon payment outlet before christmas. And it also says I have a court date in Jalan Duta KL in January at 8 am next month.

I checked MYEG and see the summon there (The police officer got my plate number wrong). The fee is RM 300. If I pay it before the said deadline on the 25th Dec, do I still need to go to court? And if I pay early at a PDRM counter instead of paying it online, will they be generous enough to reduce it or is the fine fixed? Thanks
I suggest you make your way to pay the summon and ask if the court date can avoided.

I had similar case as yours. Got summon and delayed payment for more than 4 years, they send me the letter and indicating the court date, location and whatnot. I tried to make payment but they said they cannot accept due to the summon involving court dates.

Better check properly.

As for me, I have left my car card with the bank previously and now the manager has resigned, I went to the bank and it say the car card no longer with them. They say UTC can get back my car card. Anyone know the procedures? hmm.gif
NoobHacker
post Dec 12 2016, 01:44 PM

Regular
1,728 posts

guys i got a summon from pdrm.. not sure here to ask or not, i was at roundabout to turn left and he saman me (tidak mengikuti tanda laluan) because there is another road on the roundabout left side to turn left.. is that legit? i asked most of my senior friends they say no such rule in roundabout.. as long as turn left sticking to left lane is fine

Attached Image

the saman dont have the pic i going wrong route though.. just a pic of my car stop at the side

This post has been edited by NoobHacker: Dec 12 2016, 01:51 PM
Belphegor
post Dec 13 2016, 09:21 AM

Dreamer
5,805 posts

Morning guys! Would like to ask if Wangsa Maju branch JPJ has the service for Car Registration Card replacement? I did not collect mine, it was with the bank and now the bank had lost my card after 5 years. laugh.gif

What are the procedures to get the replacement? hmm.gif

Thank you sifus.
babycry123
post Dec 13 2016, 02:50 PM

Nothing~
1,223 posts

QUOTE(Belphegor @ Dec 13 2016, 09:21 AM)
Morning guys! Would like to ask if Wangsa Maju branch JPJ has the service for Car Registration Card replacement? I did not collect mine, it was with the bank and now the bank had lost my card after 5 years. laugh.gif

What are the procedures to get the replacement? hmm.gif

Thank you sifus.
Same, but i'm not the owner and is there any way for me to get a replacement on behalf of my sister who is the owner?

Thanks sifus.
Belphegor
post Dec 13 2016, 04:47 PM

Dreamer
5,805 posts

QUOTE(babycry123 @ Dec 13 2016, 02:50 PM)
Same, but i'm not the owner and is there any way for me to get a replacement on behalf of my sister who is the owner?

Thanks sifus.
Just came back from Wangsa Maju. Go JPJ Wangsa Maju, line up on second floor to take the form. After fill up edi then go take number.

The replacement is RM50. I think you need the authorization letter from your sister.

The entire process takes less than 1 hour. Quite fast actually.
[Inbounds_Mist]
post Dec 24 2016, 08:52 PM

Getting Started
76 posts

I need help guys.

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I had to buy a former taxi.

The day when I am supposed to do the name transfer, the owner was hospitalised.

Then I took the car back from KL to Melaka. The owner's agent/representative promised me he will come to Melaka to process the name transfer once he has the proper documents ready (one that involves the thumbprint of the owner?).

He came yesterday, and I was notified by him that the PUSPAKOM B5 the owner did was expired (over 70 days?). Since I'm based in Melaka and the owner/agent is in KL, I was told to do the B5 on my own and then once its done, they will handle the name transfer in KL and I'll handle mine here in Melaka (so I don't have to go to KL). He gave me a copy if the owner's IC and driving licence, along with the original geran in which ownership is under the taxi company. The geran has JPJ stamping that it is "DIBATALKAN".

I've given them money for the car.

I just wanna' know, what is the actual process here? The owner and I can be in a separate place to facilitate the name transfer? How is done? Can someone please explain to me? And is there an expiration for the B5?

Thank you! =)

This post has been edited by [Inbounds_Mist]: Dec 24 2016, 08:54 PM
boringpig
post Dec 28 2016, 10:06 PM

Regular
1,339 posts

Asking on behalf of my cousin..
He got a summon for parking on a yellow line. While checking MYEG to make the payment, we found a last year summon for Traffic Light Offence. There is a photo.

My cousin's car is not in the photo and the details in the photo (e.g. date/time) are different from the summon listing:

Refer to the entry highlighted in Red.. Offence time is 24 Aug 2015, 4:44PM
Attached Image

In the traffic photo, the timestamp is 3 Feb 2016 (or 2 Mar), 8:13PM.
Attached Image

What can we do? Can we ignore this summon or if we need to clarify, where can we go?

One more this.. in the MYEG list, there are several summons for a Johor-registered car. We did a search using my uncle's IC number. He is the owner of the car with the last two offences. He has never lived in Johor before or bought any Johor-registered car. What can we do about this? Ignore?

Thanks!~
pluginbaby
post Dec 29 2016, 08:52 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,658 posts

Any JPJ runner here? Need to do transfer of ownership to my sis. PM me to talk further pls. Timeline would be next week if possible
MohdPuskas
post Dec 30 2016, 09:25 AM

Getting Started
189 posts

Can i change my current car plat no ?

My current plat WCxxxxU

Quite ugly, i feel like go for VV soon
Sawamura
post Jan 5 2017, 02:22 PM

Casual
323 posts

Been waiting for quite sometime to get BPC plate..

Now is BPB 9xxx

Can i know, when can i buy BPC?

Must i wait until the running number reach BPC only i can get it..

Or i can get it now already? (BPB almost finish)

Tq
bbtat
post Jan 7 2017, 12:17 AM

Getting Started
293 posts

All sifu here, need advice .. thank u if anyone can help on this. My sister have a car which road tax expired for more than a year. I am driving another car .. my sister planned to sell off the car. Is it possible to transfer her car plate number to my car ? Something like swapping the car plate number.. .. sifu, please help ..
jason_chee
post Jan 19 2017, 04:59 PM

Regular
1,558 posts

QUOTE(Sawamura @ Jan 5 2017, 02:22 PM)
Been waiting for quite sometime to get BPC plate..

Now is BPB 9xxx

Can i know, when can i buy BPC?

Must i wait until the running number reach BPC only i can get it..

Or i can get it now already? (BPB almost finish)

Tq
I worry you might be too late for bidding. For purchase advance number, i think you can do it immediately. BUt be prepare to lost all the good number. I advise to choose 5 different number according to your preference Ascending.
Sawamura
post Jan 19 2017, 05:20 PM

Casual
323 posts

QUOTE(jason_chee @ Jan 19 2017, 04:59 PM)
I worry you might be too late for bidding. For purchase advance number, i think you can do it immediately. BUt be prepare to lost all the good number. I advise to choose 5 different number according to your preference Ascending.
I got mine already.. its the number that i wanted

BPC 5**

wink.gif

35 Pages « < 25 26 27 28 29 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0191sec    0.25    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:45 PM