35 Pages « < 24 25 26 27 28 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

JPJ Inquiry Here, Endorsement Issue, Summons, Etc

views

redblaque
post Jun 22 2016, 09:24 PM

Getting Started
57 posts

Hey guys.. Quick question. My address in my vehicle ownership card is misspelled/not accurate. What do i do?? Is it ok to leave it? Just realized the wrong adress when i came home after getting my new car...
nuttyking91
post Jun 25 2016, 03:57 PM

Enthusiast
956 posts

How many days before the AES Saman appears on MYEG/JPJ website? hmm.gif
smallbug
post Jun 25 2016, 04:19 PM

Enthusiast
859 posts

Went to JPJ to renew motorcycle road tax. Only realised when I reached home, that they didn't print on the back of the grant as before, although they gave me that small road tax slip.
Is this an issue? They are revamping this ownership system later this yet, right?
FaezFarhan
post Jun 30 2016, 08:21 AM

United till I die!
3,424 posts

Result tender plate F harini ke?
LionMY
post Jun 30 2016, 02:03 PM

Getting Started
142 posts

I kena one AES saman for my old car (about 20 years old wira) sold 3 years ago. I was requested to pay the compound RM 300 for over speeding or proceed court hearing.

Apparently the car was not transferred named after sold.

- Edit -

Here is how it was done.

1. Visit nearby Police Station and get a copy of Police Report which included the details when you received your saman. when you sold your car and to whom you sold the car (company name as well as the person name that handle the transaction). Also to include the statement that you are not responsible for any incident how the sold car been used after you sold your car. Just told the police and he would prepared the report for you.

2. Pay RM 2 per copy to certify true copy of your Police Report.

3. Photostat copy of the following document for JPJ
1. Traffic Saman
2. Receipt of your sold car.
3. JPJ Penyaksian Pengesahan Identiti Pemunya Berdaftar/Pemunya Baru
4. JPJ Perakuan Pendaftaran Kendaraan (Car registration card)
5. Car Insurance Company NCD Cerificate

4. Visit the nearby JPJ and proceed with the Police counter handling the saman payment and told them your case. They will issue you a copy "Surat Siasat" for your case. Bring this letter to the "Siasat Room" and informed the police in-charge with all the required document prepared earlier (this is what collected from me).

5. You will be duely informed about the progress of their action within a week. As far as you are concerned, your saman case is now dropped and their enforcement unit is on their task to compound the new car owner to change name in card registration card and pay the saman. Since they have details whom I had sold the card to (2nd hand car dealer), they have no problem to trace them down in their online system.

6. You can also request to get the details of the police in-charge of your case so you know who is going to update you the status a week later.

All the police personnel involved in my case is very helpful and I am very grateful to them.

The trouble is now over as you know you no longer worried about your old car still bearing your name running around that may one day end up more serious offence that may have much more consequences and headache.

This post has been edited by LionMY: Jul 2 2016, 08:12 AM
tanchong
post Jul 8 2016, 08:16 PM

22 posts

hi all bro here. just want to ask in jpj wangsa maju got outside people help renew car license and gdl ? last time i renew in ipoh jpj out side jpj office got 2 old man help me get document and immediately done. in KL got ? thanks
ngmx88
post Jul 13 2016, 02:19 AM

Getting Started
59 posts

QUOTE(smallbug @ Jun 25 2016, 05:19 PM)
Went to JPJ to renew motorcycle road tax. Only realised when I reached home,  that they didn't print on the back of the grant as before, although they gave me that small road tax slip.
Is this an issue? They are revamping this ownership system later this yet, right?
Yeah, i think the system changed starting from September this year.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
ngmx88
post Jul 13 2016, 02:23 AM

Getting Started
59 posts

QUOTE(tanchong @ Jul 8 2016, 09:16 PM)
hi all bro here. just want to ask in jpj wangsa maju got outside people help renew car license and gdl ? last time i renew in ipoh jpj out side jpj office got 2 old man help me get document and immediately done. in KL got ? thanks
Just try myeg and do it online. Easier and faster. Got delivery to doorstep.
ngmx88
post Jul 13 2016, 02:24 AM

Getting Started
59 posts

QUOTE(nuttyking91 @ Jun 25 2016, 04:57 PM)
How many days before the AES Saman appears on MYEG/JPJ website? hmm.gif
Personal opinion, 2weeks.
Kena police saman b4, go to pay within one week, but not in system, they only update after one month.

dienotherday
post Jul 15 2016, 05:03 PM

16 posts

Greetings all,

I am from Perak, i was sent to work in Miri hence bought a new car there with loan. Now my girlfriend is going back to work in semenanjung, i am going to send the car back with her, so that she can put it to good use. Sorry for all the seemingly stupid questions, i am a new car owner that have zero experience in this, please bear with me.

My Road tax is expiring end of August, i am wondering whether should i renew it here in Miri first? or renew it in Melaka?
The concern is i am afraid my GF doesnt really know how to renew the road tax, and if the documents need my signature i won't be able to go to Melaka.
The other thing is i heard if Sarawak road tax change to Semenanjung, the car will need to undergo puspakom inspection, i am worry my GF doesnt know how to do it as the car is under my name.
In the process of puspakom inspection, is it compulsory for the car owner to be there? I am not able to present at there if that is the case, this is my worries as well.

Anyone can help me with this issue?
gingerman2408
post Jul 17 2016, 03:25 PM

Getting Started
102 posts

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but..is it possible for a car to be registered in 2016 but manufactured/assembled in 2014 or 2015? Just curious about heavily discounted 2016 cars whether they've been sitting for 2 years before being sold.
yOuNg$tEr
post Jul 18 2016, 08:52 PM

Enthusiast
728 posts

QUOTE(gingerman2408 @ Jul 17 2016, 03:25 PM)
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but..is it possible for a car to be registered in 2016 but manufactured/assembled in 2014 or 2015? Just curious about heavily discounted 2016 cars whether they've been sitting for 2 years before being sold.
Yes, it is possible if they are unregistered units (new cars left at showroom,show units, classic cars brought in using AP..etc)
yOuNg$tEr
post Jul 18 2016, 09:19 PM

Enthusiast
728 posts

Anyone sold their own car's number plate before?
Only way i can think of transferring it to transfer the number to a motorcycle(new number to own car) --> sell motorcycle. Is there any other way?
Couldn't find any forms relating to this in jpj website.
mystvearn
post Jul 31 2016, 08:24 PM

6,511 posts

Has anyone renewed their road tax recently? I heard need to use fingerprint? So cannot use runner anymore?
SUSjasonhanjk
post Aug 4 2016, 11:47 AM

Regular
1,068 posts

Pay early police saman got discount?
sakthis7
post Aug 4 2016, 12:42 PM

Getting Started
117 posts

Where to pay polis saman? The polis that saman me say must go jln duta court. Is this true or can I pay elsewhere?
mivecwira
post Aug 15 2016, 09:01 PM

9 posts

Just curious guys,

Do enlighten me,

My wife car next month its road tax will expired. The car ori 'geran' still with the bank and recently I heard that during the renewal, no more any stamping require for the back geran.

Lets say, if I renew the insurance via on9 and can we renew the roadtax without the ori geran (provided with photocopy) ?

Previously just using runner, but wanna clarify 1st if the process troublesome , will stick to the runner to settle for us.

TQ.
SUSlowya
post Aug 21 2016, 12:35 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

what happen if traffic police saman didnt clear for years?

just realize after log in to myeg.
powercolor
post Sep 20 2016, 07:56 PM

Getting Started
103 posts

quick question or need help i might add ... how to change ownership of the car, if the owner is no longer in malaysia ( going back to home country ), but i have been taking over the loan payment for more than a year ... any advice ??
melvin418
post Sep 23 2016, 06:34 AM

Getting Started
145 posts

I have a question about p license .
Ok so, I had my class D P license 4 years ago . Because I was overseas so I didn't manage to change it to CDL and it expired more than 1 year . I appealed to JPJ and they gave me a new L license . So, I've heard auto license just came out and I was wondering if I can go for auto P license instead of manual .

35 Pages « < 24 25 26 27 28 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0174sec    0.36    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:28 PM