> The Glades at Putra Height, New G&G

views

Aaron212
post May 19 2023, 09:09 AM

Regular
1,631 posts

QUOTE(IronManz @ May 19 2023, 05:07 AM)
Sometimes they don't contact, or sub to 3rd party agents to reach out

Sometimes the URL looks like project website but actually is registered by agent company, have to double check those
i thought usually they will advertise it on their own website

yeah true those shady agent using project name and make new websites

agent also pro in website making and seo
Longshot
post May 19 2023, 10:05 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(Aaron212 @ May 19 2023, 08:42 AM)
hahaah this branded developer u dunnid worry fail la

confirm untung 1

just scared ur pocket not deep enough to support each of their projects oni
Tell that to Harmoni buyers....ya

Aaron212
post May 19 2023, 10:28 AM

Regular
1,631 posts

QUOTE(Longshot @ May 19 2023, 06:05 AM)
Tell that to Harmoni buyers....ya
u pay cheap price for rumah selangorku u expect top notch attention from the dev?

even u pay premium price also defects alot, this 1 is low cost adi

the rental there now can get at least 1.2k for empty units

so quite untung compared to the price they paid back then

This post has been edited by Aaron212: May 19 2023, 10:29 AM
Longshot
post May 19 2023, 02:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(Aaron212 @ May 19 2023, 10:28 AM)
u pay cheap price for rumah selangorku u expect top notch attention from the dev?

even u pay premium price also defects alot, this 1 is low cost adi

the rental there now can get at least 1.2k for empty units

so quite untung compared to the price they paid back then
Yes, I expect better than what they gave Harmoni buyers.
Go to site and see for yourself if you haven't.

Doesn't matter it is affordable house or luxury house, buyers shouldn't have to face those issues reported. They are basic that shouldn't be compromised. A roof shouldn't leak.

Similarly, if you want to talk high end, go take a look at Alcove if you haven't and tell me what you think.

Property investment is not about visiting sales gallery and talking with SA and getting freebies from developer incentives.

If developer need to give incentives like high rebates so early in the development it simply means that product is either overpriced or they are trying to push a not so good product out. If competitively price and good product, it will sell.

Established developer can also sell a bad product
Small time developer can also sell a good product.

A product or development is good or bad, depends on a lot of things. Don't go in just because it is from a so call established developer.

Aaron212
post May 19 2023, 03:03 PM

Regular
1,631 posts

QUOTE(Longshot @ May 19 2023, 10:02 AM)
Yes, I expect better than what they gave Harmoni buyers.
Go to site and see for yourself if you haven't.

Doesn't matter it is affordable house or luxury house, buyers shouldn't have to face those issues reported. They are basic that shouldn't be compromised. A roof shouldn't leak.

Similarly, if you want to talk high end, go take a look at Alcove if you haven't and tell me what you think.

Property investment is not about visiting sales gallery and talking with SA and getting freebies from developer incentives.

If developer need to give incentives like high rebates so early in the development it simply means that product is either overpriced or they are trying to push a not so good product out. If competitively price and good product, it will sell.

Established developer can also sell a bad product
Small time developer can also sell a good product.

A product or development is good or bad, depends on a lot of things. Don't go in just because it is from a so call established developer.
im living in a SD terrace

I can say yes of course got issues but nothing major yet touch wood

leaking roof of course cannot accept

still they are big shot dev so there is some sort of gurantee quality that they offer
staticxtreme
post Jun 26 2023, 04:00 PM

Casual
483 posts

starbucks opening this wednesday!
BRE
post Jun 27 2023, 07:38 AM

Look at all my stars!!
7,185 posts

QUOTE(staticxtreme @ Jun 26 2023, 05:00 PM)
starbucks opening this wednesday!
Reno finally over😁 got any opening promo from starbucks?

They put a big signboard at road side so ppl know they are in the glades, like mcd's tall signboard next to shell

This post has been edited by BRE: Jun 27 2023, 07:40 AM
JimbeamofNRT
post Jul 20 2023, 09:44 AM

the Original Lanji@_ Chicken Rice Shop Since 2002
1,456 posts

QUOTE(staticxtreme @ May 17 2023, 10:36 AM)
PH is gonna be very high traffic soon with serasi

and glades with Jaya Grocer / Starbucks
now also jam like F during peak hours ranting.gif

I missed the good old days of PH before kingsley's

user posted image
JimbeamofNRT
post Jul 20 2023, 09:55 AM

the Original Lanji@_ Chicken Rice Shop Since 2002
1,456 posts

QUOTE(IronManz @ May 17 2023, 11:54 PM)
I've been to the Sime Darby website before, didn't see any new projects, newest is Teja, what's the name of the project at USJ7? 
Putra Heights gallery the SA are guys.
old news

https://www.edgeprop.my/content/city-countr...ip-regeneration

City & Country: Sime Darby undertakes township regeneration
May 02, 2014 | Updated 8 years ago

Two projects — the Subang Jaya City Centre (SJCC) and SJ7 — are coming up on the brownfield sites. Both are located along the LRT extension near stations No 4 and No 7.

The SJCC is Sime Darby’s latest transit-oriented development (TOD). TODs and TADs (transit-adjacent developments) are designed to maximise ridership on 400m to 800m of the transit points.

Another one of the developer’s TOD developments — SJ7 — is coming up near LRT station No 7.

According to Salem Kailany, head of property development 2, the site on which SJ7 will be built used to be the office of one of Sime Darby Bhd’s subsidiary companies. “We have relocated the office and submitted the papers for the conversion of the land from industrial to commercial,” he says.

SJ7 will have an integrated station for both the LRT extension and the bus rapid transit (BRT) line that connect SJ 7 to Sunway and Sungei Way, making it the only development with both transport terminals integrated into it.

The 35-acre freehold development in Persiaran Kewajipan, USJ7, is located 6km from the SJCC and will feature 10 to 11 blocks offering 320 SoHos and 2008 apartments. The built-ups are between 580 and 1,500 sq ft while the prices start at RM750 psf.

The GFA of the project’s retail component stands at 1.5 million sq ft, office space at 783,130 sq ft and hotel at 661,400 sq ft. The GDV is estimated at RM3.86 billion.

The four-star, 12-storey hotel will feature 210 rooms, and serviced suites and retail outlets. The average room rate has yet to be determined.

The office component comprises four blocks offering units with built-ups of 220,000 to 240,000 sq ft and one block of shopoffices.

----

ironically, with all these tods/tads projects, many of these dwellers choose to drive, contributing more to the traffic jam

I know one fella who die die want to drive from PH all the way to his office at jalan raja laut even though the lrt station is just 50 meters from his office sweat.gif 9-6 he is at the office, not a sales fella.

This post has been edited by JimbeamofNRT: Jul 20 2023, 09:57 AM
BRE
post Jul 20 2023, 09:51 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,185 posts

Ph problem is no feeder bus to lrt stations, need to drive there or take grab, now got a bus sharing co called kumpool i think, will be good if extend to ph
IronManz
post Jul 21 2023, 08:40 PM

Regular
1,758 posts

QUOTE(JimbeamofNRT @ Jul 20 2023, 09:55 AM)
old news

https://www.edgeprop.my/content/city-countr...ip-regeneration

City & Country: Sime Darby undertakes township regeneration
May 02, 2014 | Updated 8 years ago

Two projects — the Subang Jaya City Centre (SJCC) and SJ7 — are coming up on the brownfield sites. Both are located along the LRT extension near stations No 4 and No 7.

The SJCC is Sime Darby’s latest transit-oriented development (TOD). TODs and TADs (transit-adjacent developments) are designed to maximise ridership on 400m to 800m of the transit points.

Another one of the developer’s TOD developments — SJ7 — is coming up near LRT station No 7.

According to Salem Kailany, head of property development 2, the site on which SJ7 will be built used to be the office of one of Sime Darby Bhd’s subsidiary companies. “We have relocated the office and submitted the papers for the conversion of the land from industrial to commercial,” he says.

SJ7 will have an integrated station for both the LRT extension and the bus rapid transit (BRT) line that connect SJ 7 to Sunway and Sungei Way, making it the only development with both transport terminals integrated into it.

The 35-acre freehold development in Persiaran Kewajipan, USJ7, is located 6km from the SJCC and will feature 10 to 11 blocks offering 320 SoHos and 2008 apartments. The built-ups are between 580 and 1,500 sq ft while the prices start at RM750 psf.

The GFA of the project’s retail component stands at 1.5 million sq ft, office space at 783,130 sq ft and hotel at 661,400 sq ft. The GDV is estimated at RM3.86 billion.

The four-star, 12-storey hotel will feature 210 rooms, and serviced suites and retail outlets. The average room rate has yet to be determined.

The office component comprises four blocks offering units with built-ups of 220,000 to 240,000 sq ft and one block of shopoffices.

----

ironically, with all these tods/tads projects, many of these dwellers choose to drive, contributing more to the traffic jam

I know one fella who die die want to drive from PH all the way to his office at jalan raja laut even though the lrt station is just 50 meters from his office  sweat.gif 9-6 he is at the office, not a sales fella.
The last mile may be troublesome. Different story if can walk to station and from station

This post has been edited by IronManz: Jul 21 2023, 08:40 PM
James2spooky
post Dec 30 2023, 06:12 PM

Getting Started
102 posts

Regarding the luxury low rise condo - The Serenade, would like to know how do you all justify the price for it? What are the pros and cons with the selling price by SD?
Longshot
post Jan 2 2024, 11:16 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,414 posts

QUOTE(James2spooky @ Dec 30 2023, 06:12 PM)
Regarding the luxury low rise condo - The Serenade, would like to know how do you all justify the price for it? What are the pros and cons with the selling price by SD?
What's the sales package now?
If I recall correctly, during launch there was pretty good deal with the 50th anniversary deal. Garden units was extremely hot and if you include the garden space, the psf was really attractive. Downside is the higher maintenance fee.

Key features are low density but all units are family size (can't recall the land size), single loading for each floor, separate large storage compartment at car park bay, walking distance to LRT station, acceptable location within Subang Jaya, within the gated community of The Glades where most buyers are ownstay.

Also note that nowdays non landed rarely comes with such low density and single loading design. Especially so on such established location.

Whether the above justify the price depends on individuals and their expectations. As an investment it's seems that The Glades units are holding their price but capital appreciation seems rather uninspiring but still there is some over a longer term in line with general inflation. Basically more towards capital preservation but we don't know how non landed inside the glades perform as there are only 2.such development recently.

For ownstay, up to individual preference, to opt for this or a more spacious landed but you lose the gated community. If want both, then landed in the Glades is the only option. The Ensemble I think has a starting asking price of around 2.2mil or opt for townhouse at The Mews but that also has it own challenges.

Happy hunting and Happy New Year

Chiggah
post Jan 23 2024, 11:51 AM

Casual
460 posts

How much was Mews Glades when it first launched ?

Was it 1.5mill / rm400 per sq ft ?

Why didn’t the price change much since launch ?

https://www.propertyguru.com.my/new-propert...-heights-136042

This post has been edited by Chiggah: Jan 23 2024, 11:53 AM
BRE
post Jan 23 2024, 12:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,185 posts

QUOTE(Chiggah @ Jan 23 2024, 12:51 PM)
How much was Mews Glades when it first launched ?

Was it 1.5mill / rm400 per sq ft ?

Why didn’t the price change much since launch ?

https://www.propertyguru.com.my/new-propert...-heights-136042
Around 1.1m

31 Pages « < 29 30 31Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0377sec    0.30    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:09 AM