Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Beware of dishonest seller -Ravi6662, Be careful when dealing with him

xamenyap
post May 27 2011, 12:57 AM

Getting Started
83 posts

QUOTE(deng8895 @ Mar 22 2011, 03:19 AM)
U know what he just did just now? 21/3/2011, around 11.30pm

He called me but my old nokia 6300 phone did not recognised his number because my phone just updated new firmware, so he first straight ask me want to sell your n95 phone? Then i politely ask who is this on the line as i felt puzzle, he reluctant to tell me who is he once he suspect i didn't recognise his number. Then he started to lie (the thing he does best) saying that he is from Singapore and I met him before and i say to him i got nokia n95 for sale and so on.....

Then i told him i have never advertise the phone before and i informed him clearly that it is a fake nokia n95 and i also asked him how he knows i have nokia n95? He said i met him before and gave my number to him.

Then I mistaken him for a new friend i just met who works in Singapore . But i suspect a bit weird because the way he speak is quite different, also i never inform anyone that i got con by buying a fake nokia n95 except my brother. I felt embarrass and sad to even tell my parent and also my friends. However, some friends i know aware that i just bought nokia n95 but i have stop using it after 1 day.

Then he started lying again saying that fake and original nokia n95 same value, he mention spare part is the one that is expensive. Then i told him the spare part is fake wor, no value... he say no no... spart part is same and battery all very expensive... he say can go shop and sell RM600. The he say he bought fake nokia n95 for RM200 and when go to shop, the shop offer him RM600. Wah finally I know that he bought for RM200 and making a proft of another RM200... no bad hah... Ravi...

I really felt suspicious and i know already this is definately not my new singapore friend, then i asked him are u the guy who sold me the phone? Ravi6662, then he said no. He said his name is "Raj. " Wow lie again.... so i told him i think u got the wrong person but since he was saying about the good deal of fake nokia n95, i asked him whether he wants to buy my fake nokia n95, he said no, he asked me to sell at phone shop in KL sentral, can get Rm600...

Then he ended the call. I felt really suspicious that he is Ravi so i check my dispute thread and confirmed his number. He also sent me an amusing pm which i have posted in this thread...I sent him an sms saying u are the person that sold me the phone and i ask him why he calls me for... he replied asking me why i say he con me into buying the phone... WHAT A JOKE MAN!!!!!!

I finally got it, he called me to try to convince me to sell the phone so that he can wash hand. Then he tell me all the good deal because he wants me to go to shop and try to sell, and when the shop offer a replica nokia n95 price (Maybe RM50-100) then i will just sell the phone cos desperate and will think better got a bit then nothing... What a snaky guy man... Don't worry i will not sell this phone to remind me to be careful when dealing with people like u... and people who buy secondhand phone are usually not so well-off, just like me and so i won't let them feel the same thing that i have went through. Also I knows how it feels to be cheated after saving for a new phone... i have asked the another forumer that complain about u before and we both agreed that  "what goes around, comes around." Its ok, someone above is watching.
sell back can get rm600 ? lol ...impossible ...... my friend phone trade in zitron nokia X6 only for rm600 liao ..brought for rm900+ .

this one china phone, i think no value d .

and im truly sorry for your loss . imagine those people who loss millions of dollars online ? that 1 suicide also not enough ...haha.... hope this one is a lesson . thanks for sharing . i really feel pity on you . 1st time ..the way you speak makes me wanna f*** that guy..lol

gengstapo
post May 27 2011, 01:44 AM

Retired enthusiast
All Stars
10,688 posts

TS, just proceed with report, dont give chances to con men~
ssyycc
post May 27 2011, 01:54 AM

Mr.
920 posts

Looks like the conman already exists since 2009 ->Ravi6662
Next time google on their username first before buying anything. This is way too obvious, happens twice in lowyat.net

This post has been edited by ssyycc: May 27 2011, 01:55 AM
BlastPadt
post May 29 2011, 02:16 AM

2 posts

I did go through his resume (but don't know all the cert is a look a like or original) this con artist seems to be well educated, how come end up so desperate to con RM400.00. Greed, which ends your career. Old man also need to con for that few hundred bucks. My god. A total disgrace to your family.
domcobb
post May 29 2011, 02:50 AM

Getting Started
199 posts

Ravi, in your attempt to wash your hands and be "innocent', you had spilled out your real game more than you can imagine. If truly you are innocent, there is no need for you to defend yourself but clearly, this is a case of ''Siapa makan cili, dia rasa pedas''. Settle this nice and easy. Refund the cash and end of story.
nietz
post Jun 1 2011, 04:30 PM

40 posts

Once a Conman,forever a Conman... His name no Ravi or whatever,only PENIPU in public eyes... Walking need to look left n rite,scare will get revenge by ppl he conned b4.no wonder US kick him away....
fairuzhafeez
post Oct 2 2012, 07:54 AM

Getting Started
194 posts

QUOTE(RyanHo @ Feb 6 2011, 04:42 AM)
I'm having hard time to read wad u wanna express.
I think it was a great & smooth presentation.
Everything clear ...

4 Pages « < 2 3 4Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0169sec    0.31    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:30 AM