Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Confinement Lady, Recommendations

views

alquity
post Oct 11 2017, 10:11 PM

17 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Jul 3 2017, 12:52 PM)
No lift. its a double story bungalow.

Walking is fine the day after natural birth, unless there is complication. Actually it helps not to stay in bed all the time.
Bro. May I know where is this place? Whats the charges looks like?
MeToo
post Oct 13 2017, 05:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,297 posts

QUOTE(alquity @ Oct 11 2017, 10:11 PM)
Bro. May I know where is this place? Whats the charges looks like?
BondaVilla.

Charges starts at 10k+

More details from their FB page I reckon
Laosai
post Oct 15 2017, 12:29 AM

1 posts

Ai siew aunty - 012-6748808. Her lower lip is longer than uppers. Not that I'm judging her face I'm just trying to give a clearer pic for everybody's reference.

Engaged her coz I heard she was good, cincai and cooks nice food the fact that she was all the opposite.

First day reach, I can tell shes kinda messy. Here abit there abit. Didn't differentiate which cloth for kitchen which cloth for wiping. Point here = dirty

love to gossip. Keep telling me stories about other family. I'm not interested pls. Point here = kepoh

First day didn't bath my baby. I was so so soo so angry!!!! Pitty my baby ok. always need to remind to wipe my baby. Always wakeup up after 7am. Wahpiang.
Didnt boil water for me to wash hand and legs, no change bedsheet.
i don't know la, if house got older parents she won't do so gua. Point here = lazy

In front my husband talk shit bout me, in front me talk shit bout my husband. We're husband and wife, think I will trust u? Point here = double faces

whenever I asked her questions, she would answer I don't know. Ok, this really pissed me off I hired u so that I can seek advice. Part of it my fault too coz I ask too much silly questions. Point here = not helpful and I don't think she knows alot. She is just collecting info here and there and act smart.

First day already requested to buy branded daily use, nvm we pay. I tell u if the product no quality she won't eat or use. Midnight korek here and there. She knows where my things are better than i do i tell u. So creepy. On a fair share, she didn't steal things la.. just very kaypoh. Point here = greedy

Spend really really long in the kitchen. Started to cook at 4pm 730pm only can eat. Point here = slow.
I just gave birth and bf hungry all the time. Please take care of me.. big sigh

I paid big bucks hire her so if my angpao u told me up to me, y open and complained. Said that means amgpao very little that each day I'm paying her less than 50. Aunty, if i am rich I won't hire u and I tot u said up to me. Y so rude open angpao one. I tot your basic alot. That one not money meh. If u scare next time ask for high basic and angpao la. Point here = so calculative!

My English bad doesn't mean in not telling truth. I just don't want other people to become next victim. Do consider my points. In the end she thinks my angpao low didn't even look at my baby before she left, do u still want a "wu ching" aunty to accompany u a one whole month. I cried

This post has been edited by Laosai: Oct 15 2017, 01:02 AM
The_Thorny_Devil
post Oct 21 2017, 11:06 PM

Getting Started
61 posts

Alright guys, i wanted to warm any of the parents here in engaging confinement lady from this company called SHL2U.com

Initially Janet (probably the owner) was very helpful in educating my wife and I in Chinese medicinal care for new born and mother, she arranged us a confinement lady goes by the name of Wan Jie (016-3670230). Name as per IC is Ngan Koon Eng @ 590225-10-5552.

Let me list down things she did making me an ass in my own house.

1. On the first day, the confinement lady has already has a list of item she needed for her personal consumption i.e. pre-mix coffee, condense milk, bread and etc. which i fulfill it with my own pocket money without any question.

2. She took me a ride to wet market buying things for her to cook for her own consumption, almost every weekend I had to go to wet market with her and spend easily RM500+, who the fuck in the world can eat that much of food ??? Yet again I used my money without any question, it is because i am not familiar with what a new mother supposed to consume during confinement hence I listen to this confinement lady advises.

3. She doesn't allow my wife to eat fish because she said it's not good for lady during confinement, yet again she used my money to buy fish for every weekend almost RM100++. She claim she cook the fish for my eldest daughter and me, but both of us not a big fan of fish except for my wife.

4. her cooking isn't suit to what my family used to. My wife would occasionally demand what she should cook for the day, that's where she started her fucked up attitude... saying my family didnt really follow Chinese traditional which is true but i couldn't care less that she commented that as she still cook as per what demanded.

5. 1st 2 weeks of caring my new born she was OK, I also notice that my new born isn't an easy to deal with but for a confinement lady it's should be normal in view of their years of experience dealing with kids and even the confinement center said that Wan Jie has umpteen year of experience in dealing with new born. However, I started to notice that Wan Jie start to slack and even being sarcastic to my wife when I am working in day time. Of which again i accommodate to it, saying to my wife she might be tired taking care of our newborn and it's only natural human can act out if we get tired. My wife and I ended up brushed it aside and forget about it.

6. Coming to the 3rd weeks, I started to notice that she taking advantage of my leniency... this is when I started telling her off that she doesnt stay forever with us, only left a week there's no need to do marketing anymore. She started to retaliate and complained to my mother when she visits us, show a mild agitation when talking to my wife and I. I take it very lightly as there's only 1 week to endure and she will be long gone thereafter which i planned to taking up with the confinement center once she left.

7. My wife and I has been very helpful and being independent in making sure her job is lighten up where she can focus her energy on my newborn, but again she not just didn't appreciate what we did but she spend her free time in watching TV...

8. Comes on final week, she complained to my wife and she has headache due to lack of sleep, on that night I offered her that both my wife and I take care of my newborn and she can have a proper sleep and continue the day after. Yet she refused our help and insist of taking care the baby... on the same night I heard my newborn cried very loud and immediately went silent ... i started to suspect something wrong.

The next morning, my wife notice both side of my baby cheek has imprint of square shape, my wife immediately contact me as we suspect she might used tape to tape the pacifier on my daughter's cheek to muffled her cry. The confinement lady was very defensive when my wife confronted her, on the same day when i am back to work... I told my wife to chase her out, my mother hold me back from scolding her (potentially hack her) and that's when she confessed that she did used tape to tape the pacifier on my daughter's mouth.

9. When we confront the confinement center (Janet) she laugh it off saying it's normal and even sarcastically saying when we even bother to file a police report. it's obvious that both the center and the confinement lady has been practicing this to other newborn.

frankzane
post Oct 27 2017, 01:42 PM

On my way
661 posts

QUOTE(bluesky_1985 @ Oct 22 2016, 05:33 PM)
Pls pm me
Pls pm me.
lcmbryan
post Nov 1 2017, 08:22 PM

11 posts

Any good CL to introduce area Cheras near to Viva mall. Prefer Chinese. Will deliver next year April. Do PM me if you know any good CL.

Thanks.
climacool
post Nov 5 2017, 05:02 PM

Never End
1,415 posts

Hi, any good experience CF to intro ? I'm new here..
kinyew89
post Dec 4 2017, 11:44 AM

20 posts

Hi Guys

Just wondering do you really need a confinement lady or center to take care of the newborn. They are expensive and from what I read normally the confinement lady does not do anything besides cooking and bathing the baby plus all the ingredients need to be bought by ourselves.

We do not really follow the Chinese tradition hence our dilemma sad.gif
antskong
post Dec 27 2017, 01:48 PM

Getting Started
72 posts

My wife is schedule to give birth around June. In House confinement is rather too expensive and out of our budget.. around $10K.
Any good CL to recommend ? Probably around Subang or Taman Desa area that can go to the house and take care of wife for a month?
nlau378
post Feb 19 2018, 05:52 PM

2 posts

Dear all,

I'm looking for confinement nanny service for my wife. We're living in Perth and she is expected to due in June 19, 2018.

Could someone recommend a reliable and good confinement nanny?

Thanks.

Cheers
Blank86
post Feb 20 2018, 09:53 AM

Getting Started
146 posts

Looking for a CL, Any recommendation?. expected to due in Mid September 2018

Thanks

Received few recommendation from facebook post

1) 0162255853

2) Ruby Foo

3) Auntie Ean - 0174581238

Anybody got experience engaging them before? if do please share or pm me your experience with them

Thank you

This post has been edited by Blank86: Feb 22 2018, 08:24 AM
Lovelypiggy
post Feb 27 2018, 09:17 AM

22 posts

QUOTE(Blank86 @ Feb 20 2018, 09:53 AM)
Looking for a CL, Any recommendation?.  expected to due in Mid September 2018

Thanks

Received few recommendation from facebook post

1) 0162255853

2) Ruby Foo

3) Auntie Ean - 0174581238

Anybody got experience engaging them before? if do please share or pm me your experience with them

Thank you

My mum is a experience confinement lady, anyone interested can contact her

Description:
1. Cooks really good food
2. Support breastfeeding
3. Very friendly
4. She do Urut (massage) also ( addition charges )

If interested
Call her 017-2694426 ( Madam Lee )

Thank you

新马月子服务👶🏻🍼
要聘请坐月婆的可联系Auntie Lee
今年55岁 爱清洁
多年经验
-有耐性
-菜肴美味健康
-照顾宝宝细心周到
-也会顾及好在做月的妈咪

敬请提早预约❤️
有意者可联系 017-269 4426

Eve0503
post Mar 20 2018, 11:12 AM

1 posts

Hi
Looking for confinement lady. Baby edd Mid September in Kepong area.

Any recommendations? Reasonable price and breastfeeding friendly CL.

Really appreciate your help..

This post has been edited by Eve0503: Mar 20 2018, 11:13 AM
yean1208
post Mar 26 2018, 10:47 AM

26 posts

QUOTE(nlau378 @ Feb 19 2018, 05:52 PM)
Dear all,

I'm looking for confinement nanny service for my wife. We're living in Perth and she is expected to due in June 19, 2018.

Could someone recommend a reliable and good confinement nanny?

Thanks.

Cheers
Hi dear,

I think my mom will be availbale. she is currently at Melbourne for a confinement service until end of April.
U can contact her via Whatsapp 0165942128
xXxJeremyxXx
post Apr 4 2018, 12:49 PM

Getting Started
279 posts

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for CL in Klang area.
My wife expected to due on early August.

Any good recommendation?

Thanks in advance
Flawless1
post Apr 15 2018, 03:04 PM

Getting Started
115 posts

Any recommendations for confinement lady in Seremban?
SQYEW
post Apr 17 2018, 11:49 AM

1 posts

Hi I just complete my 28 days confinement. My Confinement lady is super good she can cook variety of food and most important she love my baby and also helping on house chaos. I'm not sure whether she is available on your date u may call her. Good luck.

Aunty Ping - +6016 901 4916

xXxJeremyxXx
post May 3 2018, 02:04 PM

Getting Started
279 posts

QUOTE(SQYEW @ Apr 17 2018, 11:49 AM)
Hi I just complete my 28 days confinement. My Confinement lady is super good she can cook variety of food and most important she love my baby and also helping on house chaos. I'm not sure whether she is available on your date u may call her. Good luck.

Aunty Ping - +6016 901 4916
Mind PM me her charges.... thx
BookMyTherapist
post May 20 2018, 07:18 AM

48 posts

Hi,

I am from Book My Therapist.

We are 1 pasukan of team juru - urut wanita and we serve only women. Our task is to provide postnatal, prenatal, and traditional massage to women who are in need of our service. Our team is covering KL and Selangor area at the moment. As for now, we have 30 members in the team, most of us certified under mamacare program (postnatal and confinement care program design by gomen for therapists and for rakyat), we did attend courses and still attend courses to improve skills. ranging experience in the field minimum 2 years to maximum more than 20 years. We are a team of young and elderly. We are currently still open booking for postnatal massage service.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

If you find that this post is resourceful, and you need our service, just roger pn.husna the manager, she will help you by providing the therapist to you.

Roger Pn. Husna
sms.call.whatsapp.

off their info: https://bookmytherapist.blogspot.my
IG: @bookmytherapist
Fb Page: Book My Therapist - Massage Therapist for Lady

This post has been edited by nairud: May 22 2018, 12:34 PM
frequency
post Jun 1 2018, 11:51 AM

我要挑战十个!
2,552 posts

Any confinement lady to recommend in Seri Kembangan area?

EDD is 31 Oct

This post has been edited by frequency: Jun 1 2018, 11:51 AM

24 Pages « < 19 20 21 22 23 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0245sec    0.17    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:20 AM