Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

24 Pages « < 18 19 20 21 22 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Confinement Lady, Recommendations

views

Jess900
post Jun 25 2017, 01:42 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(jessica.lee @ Sep 13 2013, 08:24 PM)
Hi Fion,

You may contact Yoke Jie @ 017 - 502 3596

She was my friend's (in SS2, PJ) confinement lady very recently. My friend is very satisfied with her and rewarded her with an RM600 angpao. But that was out of their own intention to reward her with such a big angpao, the confinement lady did not ask for such a big angpao.

Hope this is useful.

I will engage her in future when I have baby.
Please do not take this CL! I just engaged with her this year june and she was very horrible! She claimed she's a buddhist but her mouth is filled with rotten words, speak in evil rude manner with my mother, mother in law.

First day she came to my place, she asked to feed baby with milk powder without even consult me.

Tried to make her life easier so i never asked her to do much housechores as i respect her as an elderly. However, she had too much time to sit around, gossipping and ruining my relationship with my house members.

First 2 weeks was the roughest time for me as im a first time mom. I discharge from the hospital on my first day delivery and I've asked her to come at the same night and first thing she saw my baby, she kept nagging my baby is yellow while me and my husband told her that the doctor just told us baby is healthy and fine. But she couldnt let it go, she made my mom panic and me and my husband had to go hospital the 2nd day just to check the baby and we've paid rm390 just to listen to the doctor saying baby is all fine and came home mad! The 3rd day she had to kept on saying the same thing and telling my baby's leg curled inwards is very abnormal. We already consulted with the doctor about this , he said its ok.

Because of her, i was so stressed as i wanted to breastfeed and she was not encouraging with her words. My milk came very slowly on the 4th day. And i got no appetite to eat, i cried and refused to take my meals.

When my baby finally direct latch on my breast, she will kept on asking if baby need to bottle feed milk powder, as my current milk is just enough for his few feedings. I told her its ok. Then she said:" aiya baby sucking on is just to sleep, he is not sucking anything one la..." its truly hurtful to hear how a buddhist lady said such mean words.

When my relatives's frends came to visit my baby, she never even asked my permission to carry baby out to show them. After , i told her:"yoke jie, next time when relatives coming , when they wanted to see baby, please asked me too, so that i would acknowledge." Well, i think this is very simple instruction as its about respecting me and im the mother.

The next day , she went to tell my relative that I wouldnt allow her to show my baby to her frends. And it made such a huge misunderstanding as im staying at my relative's house for the moment.

When people came to visit and talk to baby, she would do her favourite thing. Pretend to be the baby and speak back in a mean way.
Example relative A said:" aiyooo ur so cute, are u awake? "
Yoke jie:" yala because of u... u wanna wake me up! U la wake me! Make so much noise! I cant even sleep"

What the hell.. my baby is nothing like you! I really hate when she does that everytime. I guess im bias with her. Well, please think before you choose your cl. She'll affect and haunt you for this 1 month time.

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE HER AS SHE WILL MAKE YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS ARGUED AND RUINED EVERY FAMILY'S RELATIONSHIP WITH HER EVIL MOUTH!!! SPEAK WITHOUT EVEN USING HER BRAIN!
Im currently with her for 3rd week, everyday i had to tolerate her for my baby's sake and learn how to be strong and ignore what she had spoken that actually offended so many people until my relative had to asked her to shut up when she want to start gossip again.

BEWARE OF HER! Yoke jie, from Ipoh,staying cheras
017-5023596

This post has been edited by Jess900: Jun 25 2017, 01:53 PM
Jess900
post Jun 25 2017, 06:32 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(jessica.lee @ Sep 15 2013, 05:22 PM)
Hi,

You may contact Yoke Jie @ 017-502 3596. She speaks Cantonese, Mandarin and Hokkien and is from Ipoh.

I understand that she has been booked for EDD mid February 2014. Hopefully she's not yet booked for your EDD.

Good luck.  smile.gif
Please do not take this CL! I just engaged with her this year june and she was very horrible! She claimed she's a buddhist but her mouth is filled with rotten words, speak in evil rude manner with my mother, mother in law.

First day she came to my place, she asked to feed baby with milk powder without even consult me.

Tried to make her life easier so i never asked her to do much housechores as i respect her as an elderly. However, she had too much time to sit around, gossipping and ruining my relationship with my house members.

First 2 weeks was the roughest time for me as im a first time mom. I discharge from the hospital on my first day delivery and I've asked her to come at the same night and first thing she saw my baby, she kept nagging my baby is yellow while me and my husband told her that the doctor just told us baby is healthy and fine. But she couldnt let it go, she made my mom panic and me and my husband had to go hospital the 2nd day just to check the baby and we've paid rm390 just to listen to the doctor saying baby is all fine and came home mad! The 3rd day she had to kept on saying the same thing and telling my baby's leg curled inwards is very abnormal. We already consulted with the doctor about this , he said its ok.

Because of her, i was so stressed as i wanted to breastfeed and she was not encouraging with her words. My milk came very slowly on the 4th day. And i got no appetite to eat, i cried and refused to take my meals.

When my baby finally direct latch on my breast, she will kept on asking if baby need to bottle feed milk powder, as my current milk is just enough for his few feedings. I told her its ok. Then she said:" aiya baby sucking on is just to sleep, he is not sucking anything one la..." its truly hurtful to hear how a buddhist lady said such mean words.

When my relatives's frends came to visit my baby, she never even asked my permission to carry baby out to show them. After , i told her:"yoke jie, next time when relatives coming , when they wanted to see baby, please asked me too, so that i would acknowledge." Well, i think this is very simple instruction as its about respecting me and im the mother.

The next day , she went to tell my relative that I wouldnt allow her to show my baby to her frends. And it made such a huge misunderstanding as im staying at my relative's house for the moment.

When people came to visit and talk to baby, she would do her favourite thing. Pretend to be the baby and speak back in a mean way.
Example relative A said:" aiyooo ur so cute, are u awake? "
Yoke jie:" yala because of u... u wanna wake me up! U la wake me! Make so much noise! I cant even sleep"

What the hell.. my baby is nothing like you! I really hate when she does that everytime. I guess im bias with her. Well, please think before you choose your cl. She'll affect and haunt you for this 1 month time.

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE HER AS SHE WILL MAKE YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS ARGUED AND RUINED EVERY FAMILY'S RELATIONSHIP WITH HER EVIL MOUTH!!! SPEAK WITHOUT EVEN USING HER BRAIN!
Im currently with her for 3rd week, everyday i had to tolerate her for my baby's sake and learn how to be strong and ignore what she had spoken that actually offended so many people until my relative had to asked her to shut up when she want to start gossip again.

BEWARE OF HER! Yoke jie, buddhist from Ipoh,staying cheras
017-5023596

This post has been edited by Jess900: Jun 26 2017, 04:00 PM
Lovelypiggy
post Jun 26 2017, 09:51 AM

22 posts

QUOTE(ncl1511 @ Jun 14 2017, 05:50 PM)
May I know where your mum located? Available end of Nov 2017?
I'm sorry she is not available on nov
Thanks
FRIEND2
post Jul 3 2017, 12:36 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

Hi all...

Would like to know, why u all choose a confinement center rather than a CL? Isn't it a 1-1 CL is a better choice? And much cheaper?

And, is there a lift in the confinement center? Otherwise, have to ask the mummy to walk up and downstairs post delivery.... painful wei.... cry.gif

Actually I'm trying to look for the comments of confinement centers around Selangor area... I noted that recently there r not much reviews... most of the confinement centers already closed down? Then I left with not much choices now... sad.gif
MeToo
post Jul 3 2017, 12:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,297 posts

QUOTE(FRIEND2 @ Jul 3 2017, 12:36 PM)
Hi all...

Would like to know, why u all choose a confinement center rather than a CL? Isn't it a 1-1 CL is a better choice? And much cheaper?

And, is there a lift in the confinement center? Otherwise, have to ask the mummy to walk up and downstairs post delivery.... painful wei....  cry.gif

Actually I'm trying to look for the comments of confinement centers around Selangor area... I noted that recently there r not much reviews... most of the confinement centers already closed down? Then I left with not much choices now...  sad.gif
it depends on what you are looking for...

my wife went for a confinement centre... huge bungalow limit to 6 babies only... not liek some of those in PJ where they stuff 20 ppl in a house...

Everything u let them do.. trained nurse working in 2 shifts (nurse stay/sleep there), your hushand can coem visit/stay overnight, they even provide his meal and laundry.

Sure some CL can be very good and make yoru life wonderful... but its a risk.. cause if you get a bad CL, your confiement will be a nightmare.. and usually u cannot find another replacement within a short period...
FRIEND2
post Jul 3 2017, 12:48 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Jul 3 2017, 12:43 PM)
it depends on what you are looking for...

my wife went for a confinement centre... huge bungalow limit to 6 babies only... not liek some of those in PJ where they stuff 20 ppl in a house...

Everything u let them do.. trained nurse working in 2 shifts (nurse stay/sleep there), your hushand can coem visit/stay overnight, they even provide his meal and laundry.

Sure some CL can be very good and make yoru life wonderful... but its a risk.. cause if you get a bad CL, your confiement will be a nightmare.. and usually u cannot find another replacement within a short period...
Ya, strongly agree that I've to risk myself if I hire a CL...
Not good...
Is lift provided in the center? I'm afraid I can't walk much post delivery...
MeToo
post Jul 3 2017, 12:52 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,297 posts

QUOTE(FRIEND2 @ Jul 3 2017, 12:48 PM)
Ya, strongly agree that I've to risk myself if I hire a CL...
Not good...
Is lift provided in the center? I'm afraid I can't walk much post delivery...
No lift. its a double story bungalow.

Walking is fine the day after natural birth, unless there is complication. Actually it helps not to stay in bed all the time.
FRIEND2
post Jul 3 2017, 12:54 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Jul 3 2017, 12:52 PM)
No lift. its a double story bungalow.

Walking is fine the day after natural birth, unless there is complication. Actually it helps not to stay in bed all the time.
I don't mind walking, but climbing the staircase will be like.... Ouch!!!
MR.SQUIGGLES
post Jul 18 2017, 07:44 PM

21 posts

Hi may I know any good confinement lady to recommend for pj area? I'm currently on my 2nd week confinement but without any nanny..urgently need help thanks!
MR.SQUIGGLES
post Jul 18 2017, 07:49 PM

21 posts

Hi is your mum available next week? How much does she charge?

QUOTE(Lovelypiggy @ Mar 17 2017, 02:48 PM)
My mum is a experience confinement lady, anyone interested can contact her

Description:
1. Cooks really good food
2. Support breastfeeding
3. Not calculative
4. Very friendly
5. She do Urut (massage) also ( addition charges )

If interested
Call her 017-2694426 ( Madam Lee )
Thank you
Lovelypiggy
post Jul 19 2017, 07:19 AM

22 posts

QUOTE(MR.SQUIGGLES @ Jul 18 2017, 07:49 PM)
Hi is your mum available next week? How much does she charge?
I'm sorry she not available now
in Style
post Aug 7 2017, 01:18 PM

Getting Started
74 posts

Edit

This post has been edited by in Style: Nov 20 2017, 12:06 PM
m4sh3d
post Aug 10 2017, 03:10 PM

2 posts

Hi all,

My relative has 20+ years of midwife/nursery experience in a private hospital. She is available for confinement services or if you need help in taking care of newborns.
- Supportive of breastfeeding
- No pantang-larang. Does not support traditional Chinese medicines/powders, etc.
- Chinese, English speaking
- Penang island

If interested please PM me for more details. Thank you.
GravityFi3ld
post Aug 13 2017, 05:21 PM

Nick Fury's Night Fury
820 posts

QUOTE(laeyl @ Oct 24 2016, 07:31 AM)
u can try leng Jie which ppl recommended from rawang
QUOTE(laeyl @ Oct 24 2016, 07:32 AM)
u can try leng Jie recommended by others here. she may stI'll be available for your date
Review on confinement lady called Leng Jie from Rawang
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Nan26
post Sep 7 2017, 03:35 PM

1 posts

Hi,
Is there any recommended confinement lady around Kulim. Preferably Indian traditional confinement lady. Thank you.

awe_donde
post Sep 15 2017, 08:23 PM

10 posts

OPAH HERITAGE URUT TRADITIONAL (017-2727 278)

SEE INSTAGRAM/FB FOR CUSTOMER FEEDBACK.
U WONT REGRET...!!
carmentee
post Sep 28 2017, 05:03 PM

Getting Started
183 posts

QUOTE(Lovelypiggy @ Mar 17 2017, 02:48 PM)
My mum is a experience confinement lady, anyone interested can contact her

Description:
1. Cooks really good food
2. Support breastfeeding
3. Not calculative
4. Very friendly
5. She do Urut (massage) also ( addition charges )

If interested
Call her 017-2694426 ( Madam Lee )
Thank you
hi

your mun got provide urut only?
Lovelypiggy
post Sep 29 2017, 03:17 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(carmentee @ Sep 28 2017, 05:03 PM)
hi

your mun got provide urut only?
Yes , if she no booking on the day u wan to Urut

carmentee
post Oct 3 2017, 04:14 PM

Getting Started
183 posts

QUOTE(Lovelypiggy @ Sep 29 2017, 03:17 PM)
Yes , if she no booking on the day u wan to Urut
may i know how much she charge for how many hour
can i have her contact

thanks
Lovelypiggy
post Oct 9 2017, 06:10 AM

22 posts

QUOTE(carmentee @ Oct 3 2017, 04:14 PM)
may i know how much she charge for how many hour
can i have her contact

Message u

thanks