QUOTE(doomdoom @ Mar 27 2011, 05:40 PM)
like u say, cheap price condo at pj, with large built up.....where gt so nice thing come with cheap price...there must be something wrong on this condo...i heard there is a white ant issue on this condo, read it somewhere frm the news...
Yes, there is surely something disadvantages of this condo if not the price won;t be that low. From my point of views below are some of the good and bad points on top of wat bluesfingers statedGood Points for Armanee Condo
1) There are 5 blocks for phase 2 (not sure when will it launch), 3 blocks will be mirror image of the current phase1 and 2 more blocks behind the clubhouse. If they launch it surely the price will go up. example Armanee Terrace 2
2) Current price is still not more than 20-30% of developer price means further upside rather then downside
3) Plenty of carparks and decent security(cannot be compared to Desa Park City hehehe)
4) The current JMC are quite active in improving the management and security of Armanee
5) Urban park nearby, which means no more development on the hill beside the condoBad Points for Armanee Condo
1) Single exit which means traffic jam every morning. With the upcoming Sutera Damansara the traffic will be horrible
2) Low occupancy means maintenance of the condo might be impacted.
3) Leasehold (to me is ok)
4) developed by MKLAND. Bad reputation even blacklisted by banks
5) Single entrance for visitors and resident.
6) There is a small orang asli cemetery nearby
These are some of the points i find out during my recent research on the place