Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

36 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom
Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Armanee Condo, Damansara Damai, what u guys think ?

bigmamma
post Mar 6 2011, 09:03 AM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(Xai-V-iaX @ Mar 6 2011, 02:59 AM)
Yup, looking for own stay. Later today will be having a few appointments to view units at Armanee & also Menjalara 18 Condominium....

Just bought an unit at Menjalara 18 2 months ago for own stay. I like the location (cannot afford Desa Parkcity but can enjoy DPC facilities), the management (surprisingly clean and orderly), the people (mostly local) and most importantly the upside opportunity as it is the most decent condo near to the soon to be open international school and private hospital. A freehold property and with excellent location. The only shortcoming to be is the entrance but I can bear with it. Not too many units left especially the 1316sf.

Xai-V-iaX
post Mar 6 2011, 10:23 AM

Audible Audio™
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(bigmamma @ Mar 6 2011, 09:03 AM)
Just bought an unit at Menjalara 18 2 months ago for own stay. I like the location (cannot afford Desa Parkcity but can enjoy DPC facilities), the management (surprisingly clean and orderly), the people (mostly local) and most importantly the upside opportunity as it is the most decent condo near to the soon to be open international school and private hospital. A freehold property and with excellent location. The only shortcoming to be is the entrance but I can bear with it. Not too many units left especially the 1316sf.
How much you got the unit for mate? I'm kinda leaning towards the M18 unit tho I like the Duplex idea at Armanee.
shinchan^^
post Mar 6 2011, 10:54 AM

K66

QUOTE(noproblem @ Oct 22 2010, 11:42 AM)
You may want to check this out...

http://armaneedd.blogspot.com/
now more updates from the blog
moved out already ? tongue.gif
bigmamma
post Mar 6 2011, 03:04 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Xai-V-iaX @ Mar 6 2011, 10:23 AM)
How much you got the unit for mate? I'm kinda leaning towards the M18 unit tho I like the Duplex idea at Armanee.

got it at RM450k Blk B facing pool. Came semi furnished with air-cons, fridge, washing machine, beds etc. I am very sure upside potential is very good. Worth considering except that choices are limited. Good luck.

Xai-V-iaX
post Mar 6 2011, 06:35 PM

Audible Audio™

Just viewed 3 units at Armanee. All at Block A. Price ranging from RM295K (need to redo a lot) - RM370K (corner unit)

Viewed 2 units at M18 as well. Price ranging from RM460K (intermediate 1316 sq.ft) - RM610K (corner 1635 sq.ft)
bigmamma
post Mar 6 2011, 09:17 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Xai-V-iaX @ Mar 6 2011, 10:23 AM)

RM460k M18 which floor? If fully furnished and high floor, should consider. Cheers

Xai-V-iaX
post Mar 6 2011, 09:19 PM

Audible Audio™

QUOTE(bigmamma @ Mar 6 2011, 09:17 PM)
RM460k M18 which floor? If fully furnished and high floor, should consider. Cheers
13A... tongue.gif
wrb7878
post Mar 7 2011, 06:32 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(shinchan^^ @ Mar 6 2011, 10:54 AM)
now more updates from the blog
moved out already ? tongue.gif
http://armanee-ra.blogspot.com/

alphayou
post Mar 26 2011, 11:49 PM

Getting Started

seems like the price is up abit due to the KVMRT going to be at nearby.
I would think if Damansara Sutera can get the approval for the road to Bandar Sri Damansara then the price of Armanee will go up at least another 10%
bluesfingers
post Mar 27 2011, 01:49 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(alphayou @ Mar 26 2011, 11:49 PM)
seems like the price is up abit due to the KVMRT going to be at nearby.
I would think if Damansara Sutera can get the approval for the road to Bandar Sri Damansara then the price of Armanee will go up at least another 10%
Really? just checked iproperty, still ard the same asking price. Went there in Feb, visited a bare unit asking 330k but desperately negotiable. I reckoned 310k shdnt be a problem. My Observations n Opinions:-
Like:
- duplex concept,
- amenity quite nice,
- tranquil environment (within the condo compound only)

[B]Dont Like:-
- many low cost aprtment n foreign workers live in that area (neighbour hood)
- Security still bit weak (based on what i seen during my visit)
- Extremely ugly bathroom design, the countertop make the bathroom looks like public toilet WTF!. The wall & n floor tiles also look line shit doh.gif Need heavy renovation cost to demolish all 3 bathrooms tiles and reinstall. maybe RM15-20k? blink.gif

This post has been edited by bluesfingers: Mar 27 2011, 01:52 AM
Xai-V-iaX
post Mar 27 2011, 01:53 AM

Audible Audio™

QUOTE(bluesfingers @ Mar 27 2011, 01:49 AM)
Really? just checked iproperty, still ard the same asking price. Went there in Feb, visited a bare unit asking 330k but desperately negotiable. I reckoned 310k shdnt be a problem. My Observations n Opinions:-
Like:
- duplex concept,
-  amenity quite nice,
- tranquil environment (within the condo compound only)

[B]Dont Like:-
- many low cost aprtment n foreign workers live in that area (neighbour hood)
- Security still bit weak (based on what i seen during my visit)
- Extremely ugly bathroom design, the countertop make the bathroom looks like public toilet WTF!. The wall & n floor tiles also look line shit  doh.gif  Need heavy renovation cost to demolish all 3 bathrooms tiles and reinstall. maybe RM15-20k? blink.gif
Totally AGREE with you 'Likes' & 'Don't Likes' tongue.gif
bluesfingers
post Mar 27 2011, 01:01 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Xai-V-iaX @ Mar 27 2011, 01:53 AM)
Totally AGREE with you 'Likes' & 'Don't Likes'  tongue.gif

But this is the only Condo with large built-up, nice design(exculding bathroom & kitchen),
Relatively near PJ & KL (compare with people who are now buying a double storey in Setia alam, Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam, Deep inside puchong, etc,
Less than RM400k say RM320k+60k(renov) for 1645sf + 2 car parks,
where else u can find this?

p/s: my opinion is purely base on buying a home for ownstay no consideration for investment or future appreciation! biggrin.gif

I am still seriously considering
Xai-V-iaX
post Mar 27 2011, 01:45 PM

Audible Audio™

QUOTE(bluesfingers @ Mar 27 2011, 01:01 PM)
But this is the only Condo with large built-up, nice design(exculding bathroom & kitchen),
Relatively near PJ & KL (compare with people who are now buying a double storey in Setia alam, Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam, Deep inside puchong, etc,

p/s: my opinion is purely base on buying a home for ownstay no consideration for investment or future appreciation!  biggrin.gif
I was very very very close in putting in an booking fees for 1 of the units that i viewed.

The night before I wanted to close the deal, me & my bro went for an night drive to the condo to see the condition and environment during night. The driveway towards the condo is of course very dark but as you are reaching the condo it seems to get a little bright as the entrance for an apartment is just beside. Then on the way back just as we were heading towards the exit junction near the MaxValue supermarket - we saw a big group of Middle Eastern foreigners & Africans having an argument near the bus stop...It was indeed physical...but that was not only it....as we passed that scene and got into the main road - there's an big Mamak restaurant just at the side of the mainroad and we saw another big fight between a group of locals & a group of Africans.

Came back & decided that it might not be the right place - some may argue that 'fights' can happen anywhere & that maybe its just an coincidence that I was there when it occurred but for me 'FIRST IMPRESSION' counts. As much as the attractiveness that the condo brings in terms of built layout & pricing - if it doesn't bring in a safe feeling then I wouldn't want to put my money there.

This post has been edited by Xai-V-iaX: Mar 27 2011, 05:38 PM
bluesfingers
post Mar 27 2011, 05:33 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Xai-V-iaX @ Mar 27 2011, 01:45 PM)
I was very very very close in putting in an booking fees for 1 of the units that i viewed.

The night before I wanted to close the deal, me & my bro went for an night drive to the condo to see the condition and environment during night. The driveway towards the condo is of course very dark but you are reaching the condo it seems to get a little bright as the entrance for an apartment is just beside. Then on the way back just as we were heading towards the exit junction near the MaxValu supermarket - we saw a big group of Middle Eastern foreigners & Africans having an argument near the bus stop...It was indeed...but that was not only it....as we passed that scene and got into the main road - there's an big Mamak restaurant just at the side of the mainroad and we saw another big fight between a group of locals & a group of Africans.

Came back & decided that it might not be the right place - some may argue that 'fights' can happen anywhere & that maybe its just an coincidence that I was there when it occurred but for me 'FIRST IMPRESSION' counts. As much as the attractiveness that the condo brings in terms of built layout & pricing - if it doesn't bring in a safe feeling then I wouldn't want to put my money there.
Wowww ohmy.gif really dont expect tht area can be so scary
thanks for ur info bro! rclxms.gif
Xai-V-iaX
post Mar 27 2011, 05:39 PM

Audible Audio™

QUOTE(bluesfingers @ Mar 27 2011, 05:33 PM)
Wowww  ohmy.gif  really  dont expect tht area can be so scary
thanks for ur info bro!  rclxms.gif
Cheers...but please do not be influenced by my statements. If you feel like thats the best place for you - by all means go ahead...
doomdoom
post Mar 27 2011, 05:40 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(bluesfingers @ Mar 27 2011, 01:01 PM)

p/s: my opinion is purely base on buying a home for ownstay no consideration for investment or future appreciation!  biggrin.gif
like u say, cheap price condo at pj, with large built up.....where gt so nice thing come with cheap price...there must be something wrong on this condo...i heard there is a white ant issue on this condo, read it somewhere frm the news...
alphayou
post Mar 27 2011, 08:40 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(doomdoom @ Mar 27 2011, 05:40 PM)
like u say, cheap price condo at pj, with large built up.....where gt so nice thing come with cheap price...there must be something wrong on this condo...i heard there is a white ant issue on this condo, read it somewhere frm the news...
Yes, there is surely something disadvantages of this condo if not the price won;t be that low. From my point of views below are some of the good and bad points on top of wat bluesfingers stated

Good Points for Armanee Condo
1) There are 5 blocks for phase 2 (not sure when will it launch), 3 blocks will be mirror image of the current phase1 and 2 more blocks behind the clubhouse. If they launch it surely the price will go up. example Armanee Terrace 2

2) Current price is still not more than 20-30% of developer price means further upside rather then downside

3) Plenty of carparks and decent security(cannot be compared to Desa Park City hehehe)

4) The current JMC are quite active in improving the management and security of Armanee

5) Urban park nearby, which means no more development on the hill beside the condo

Bad Points for Armanee Condo
1) Single exit which means traffic jam every morning. With the upcoming Sutera Damansara the traffic will be horrible

2) Low occupancy means maintenance of the condo might be impacted.

3) Leasehold (to me is ok)

4) developed by MKLAND. Bad reputation even blacklisted by banks

5) Single entrance for visitors and resident.

6) There is a small orang asli cemetery nearby

These are some of the points i find out during my recent research on the place

bluesfingers
post Mar 27 2011, 10:07 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(alphayou @ Mar 27 2011, 08:40 PM)
Yes, there is surely something disadvantages of this condo if not the price won;t be that low.  From my point of views below are some of the good and bad points on top of wat bluesfingers stated

Good Points for Armanee Condo
1) There are 5 blocks for phase 2 (not sure when will it launch), 3 blocks will be mirror image of the current phase1 and 2 more blocks behind the clubhouse. If they launch it surely the price will go up. example Armanee Terrace 2

2) Current price is still not more than 20-30% of developer price means further upside rather then downside

3) Plenty of carparks and decent security(cannot be compared to Desa Park City hehehe)

4) The current JMC are quite active in improving the management and security of Armanee

5) Urban park nearby, which means no more development on the hill beside the condo
Bad Points for Armanee Condo
1) Single exit which means traffic jam every morning. With the upcoming Sutera Damansara the traffic will be horrible

2) Low occupancy means maintenance of the condo might be impacted.

3) Leasehold (to me is ok)

4) developed by MKLAND. Bad reputation even blacklisted by banks

5) Single entrance for visitors and resident.

6) There is a small orang asli cemetery nearby

These are some of the points i find out during my recent research on the place
rclxms.gif good one!

alphayou
post Mar 29 2011, 11:58 AM

Getting Started

I am also looking for high floor unit there as it is brighter. However if u are ok with dimmer walkway during the day then intermediate is ok.
william42
post Mar 31 2011, 04:46 PM

Getting Started

Bro,
I am staying at Armanee. So if you have any questions, please do ask...

36 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0820sec    2.08    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd January 2019 - 07:53 AM