Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

40 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Armanee Condo, Damansara Damai, what u guys think ?

views

hoilok
post Apr 7 2011, 01:59 PM

Regular
1,162 posts

story cover up? didnt comeout in newspaper

Xai-V-iaX
post Apr 7 2011, 02:32 PM

Regular
1,516 posts

QUOTE(hoilok @ Apr 7 2011, 01:59 PM)
story cover up? didnt comeout in newspaper
as usual....common thing nowadays...
TobbyChan
post Apr 7 2011, 03:15 PM

Getting Started
119 posts

QUOTE(yeowa @ Oct 30 2010, 10:35 AM)
Armanee 'Terrace' Condo is the duplex unit condo at Damansara Perdana

Armanee Condo is at Damansara Damai

The difference is the 'terrace'

Added on October 30, 2010, 10:36 am

I always thought there is only 1 Armanee Condo where is on Damansara Perdana and I know the price is fully valued. Didnt aware on Damansara Damai one.
yeowa
post Apr 7 2011, 04:23 PM

Entrepreneur wannabe
1,258 posts

QUOTE(TobbyChan @ Apr 7 2011, 03:15 PM)
I always thought there is only 1 Armanee Condo where is on Damansara Perdana and I know the price is fully valued. Didnt aware on Damansara Damai one.
What do you mean by price is fully valued?
Xai-V-iaX
post Apr 7 2011, 04:34 PM

Regular
1,516 posts

QUOTE(yeowa @ Apr 7 2011, 04:23 PM)
Maybe he meant 'Value for Money'.... tongue.gif
bluesfingers
post Apr 7 2011, 06:01 PM

Getting Started
147 posts

QUOTE(sakos @ Apr 7 2011, 09:17 AM)
of course mati hahaha
QUOTE(ahdeseng @ Apr 7 2011, 10:06 AM)
die inside the house or jump down from the high floor? this 1 really sound scary....
QUOTE(sakos @ Apr 7 2011, 11:59 AM)
jump lor....
shakehead.gif that was gruesome
so stay away from block C brows.gif if no luck bought that unit, die lor cry.gif
TobbyChan
post Apr 7 2011, 10:30 PM

Getting Started
119 posts

QUOTE(yeowa @ Apr 7 2011, 04:23 PM)
QUOTE(Xai-V-iaX @ Apr 7 2011, 04:34 PM)
Maybe he meant 'Value for Money'.... tongue.gif
Fully valued is selling at a price that most unlikely to rise further in price. That's what my friend who work as a property valuator told me. But not sure now after the MRT news.
yeowa
post Apr 8 2011, 01:14 AM

Entrepreneur wannabe
1,258 posts

To me there's potential... Dunno how long only.
alphayou
post Apr 8 2011, 01:32 PM

Getting Started
199 posts

I think the commit suicide or unit got someone died inside are unavoidable. These are too common and out of our control. Just make sure the news are not over exaggerated and not became a part of KL ghost story .

On the fully value or not, that one is really up to the demand during that particular time. So any new development like MRT or RRI will catalyst the growth of the area. The best is to get a foreign uni to setup in Sg BUloh then sure "Fatt tat" lor. hahahaa....

This post has been edited by alphayou: Apr 8 2011, 01:33 PM
bulgarianrose
post Apr 10 2011, 02:15 AM

6 posts

lookin at armanee also, can recommend

wic block is away from high tension cable?

higher floor or lower floor wic is better?

pool view or kl view better?
alphayou
post Apr 11 2011, 12:05 AM

Getting Started
199 posts

QUOTE(bulgarianrose @ Apr 10 2011, 02:15 AM)
lookin at armanee also, can recommend

wic block is away from high tension cable?

higher floor or lower floor wic is better?

pool view or kl view better?
High floor will have brighter corridor. Low floor will have dimmer corridor during days since daytime they never turn on the light. For high tension cable 3 blocks also quite far.
loanneeded
post Apr 17 2011, 10:34 PM

Getting Started
78 posts

the condo is quite big but its price is so cheap, just 300+k !?
that's why i was wondering what happen to this condo. cant find a condo with such price and sf already in damansara, right? (newbie in property here)

i want to know how is the condition nwo after management changed. from the blogpost here. i can imagine how bad it was b4 management change. is that the reason why is it so cheap and many unit selling? sad.gif

http://armaneedd.blogspot.com/

Added on April 17, 2011, 10:39 pmi'm wondering is armanee damansara perdana same with armanee damansara damai?

same developer?

Added on April 17, 2011, 10:45 pmi search internet again... found it totally 2 different thing.. 1 can reach 1 million, 1 is about 300k

This post has been edited by loanneeded: Apr 17 2011, 10:45 PM
bluesfingers
post Apr 20 2011, 10:47 PM

Getting Started
147 posts

both have the same problem i guess, looking at the developer price and the price that the owner asking now:
I still remember in 2003-2004 i was visiting Armanee terrace at Damansara perdana, the price was ard RM500k-600k couldnt remember the size.
Looking at the price now, some nicely renovated unit is asking for RM700k+
Wheres Nadia Condo was ard the same time, was selling 300k-400k, now asking 600-700k laugh.gif

This post has been edited by bluesfingers: Apr 20 2011, 10:55 PM
gbsters
post Apr 25 2011, 11:56 PM

31 posts

hi guys,

Viewing several units over at armanee this weekend. For own stay. Seems like all the higher floors have been snatched up tho except for 1 in block A, but bumi unit tho.

So, is there any other implication when buying bumi unit other than must sell it to other bumi later on? (im a bumi myself). And 1 agent told me the process will take a longer time..

Thank you in advance.
alphayou
post Apr 26 2011, 10:42 PM

Getting Started
199 posts

QUOTE(gbsters @ Apr 25 2011, 11:56 PM)
hi guys,

Viewing several units over at armanee this weekend. For own stay. Seems like all the higher floors have been snatched up tho except for 1 in block A, but bumi unit tho.

So, is there any other implication when buying bumi unit other than must sell it to other bumi later on? (im a bumi myself). And 1 agent told me the process will take a longer time..

Thank you in advance.
I do not see any issue with this. as both of u are bumi. The only disadvantages is harder to sell to non-bumi and take much much longer. When i bought my unit, before the strata title came out(not armanee condo), my lawyer almost need to write to Menteri besar to get permission for the transfer.

gbsters
post Apr 26 2011, 10:57 PM

31 posts

menteri besar aye? wow, sounds scary tho...

will it take longer time even bumi to bumi purchase?

and thank you for the feedback.
santafe
post Apr 27 2011, 08:44 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(bluesfingers @ Mar 27 2011, 01:49 AM)
Really? just checked iproperty, still ard the same asking price. Went there in Feb, visited a bare unit asking 330k but desperately negotiable. I reckoned 310k shdnt be a problem. My Observations n Opinions:-
Like:
- duplex concept,
-  amenity quite nice,
- tranquil environment (within the condo compound only)

[B]Dont Like:-
- many low cost aprtment n foreign workers live in that area (neighbour hood)
- Security still bit weak (based on what i seen during my visit)
- Extremely ugly bathroom design, the countertop make the bathroom looks like public toilet WTF!. The wall & n floor tiles also look line shit  doh.gif  Need heavy renovation cost to demolish all 3 bathrooms tiles and reinstall. maybe RM15-20k? blink.gif
can't agree more ...
i view few units lately, from block A to B to C
the bathroom design really doh.gif especially master bathroom-- smallest i ever see
and i did ask the contractor at the show unit, can't do much to extend it, except extend to balcony rclxub.gif

Added on April 27, 2011, 8:47 pm
QUOTE(alphayou @ Mar 27 2011, 08:40 PM)
Yes, there is surely something disadvantages of this condo if not the price won;t be that low.  From my point of views below are some of the good and bad points on top of wat bluesfingers stated

Good Points for Armanee Condo
1) There are 5 blocks for phase 2 (not sure when will it launch), 3 blocks will be mirror image of the current phase1 and 2 more blocks behind the clubhouse. If they launch it surely the price will go up. example Armanee Terrace 2

2) Current price is still not more than 20-30% of developer price means further upside rather then downside

3) Plenty of carparks and decent security(cannot be compared to Desa Park City hehehe)

4) The current JMC are quite active in improving the management and security of Armanee

5) Urban park nearby, which means no more development on the hill beside the condo
Bad Points for Armanee Condo
1) Single exit which means traffic jam every morning. With the upcoming Sutera Damansara the traffic will be horrible

2) Low occupancy means maintenance of the condo might be impacted.

3) Leasehold (to me is ok)

4) developed by MKLAND. Bad reputation even blacklisted by banks

5) Single entrance for visitors and resident.

6) There is a small orang asli cemetery nearby

These are some of the points i find out during my recent research on the place
good one thumbup.gif

I'm seriously concerning the traffic jam for the single exit sad.gif

This post has been edited by santafe: Apr 27 2011, 08:47 PM
Vinic Yap
post Apr 27 2011, 08:49 PM

Getting Started
67 posts

HI,OCBC could offer you BLR-2.4(>300k)negotiable.For margins probably is 90% and additional 10% to finance LVS and mortgage protection.Which are MLTA or MRTA. Both service is available with me.Kindly contact or reply message for more information and give me a chance to serve you all .Thanks

Best regards,
Vinic Yap
016-5132064
vinic.yap@ipp.com.my
santafe
post Apr 27 2011, 08:54 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(william42 @ Apr 4 2011, 04:33 PM)
Hi bluesfingers,

Basically, in the morning the traffic are pretty bad. Its because of the main sg buluh road heading towards LDP jammed, and also there is a school opposite the max value. It also create some traffic jam there.

A lots of people complaining about lack of security at Armanee. It used to be easy to enter armanee previously but security now are getting better. There are also a problem with access card before i moved in and now the management are implementing the access card to all the block by this month with cctc within few month.

They haveĀ  just changed the management team...and now burgess rawson is taking over. I can see improvement at armanee but it will take sometime to settle all the problem because there are too many problems in armanee.

My unit is 1654sf and im paying about RM300 for maintainance fees. I still its still cheap as compare to the sf.

The sauna room at the club house is out of order but the management has already awarded a tender to fix the sauna room. The also another sauna located at the changing room nearby the pool area which are working.

My unit is in block B, almost top floor. It night view is spectacular. Can see twin tower and kl tower. It always windy there and my airconds are hardly use.

If you are planing to buy for investment...not a very good idea but if for staying, i can speaks for my self, no regret...

Added on April 4, 2011, 4:37 pm
oh...another thing, you can go to http://armanee-ra.blogspot.com to ask more about armanee. The are few residents there are very helpful.

There also a gate from Armanee where we can have direct access to the forest reserve for hiking. Have not tried yet but hopefully can do it soon......
Hi william, thanks for sharing all the info to us rclxms.gif

is your unit feel very heat since Block B is facing east - west?

Is the swimming and other facilities well kept all the time ?

Any Africans or Negro around the neighborhood ?

This post has been edited by santafe: Apr 27 2011, 09:14 PM
upman
post Apr 28 2011, 12:34 AM

16 posts

QUOTE(bluesfingers @ Apr 20 2011, 10:47 PM)
both have the same problem i guess, looking at the developer price and the price that the owner asking now:
I still remember in 2003-2004 i was visiting Armanee terrace at Damansara perdana, the price was ard RM500k-600k couldnt remember the size.
Looking at the price now, some nicely renovated unit is asking for RM700k+
Wheres Nadia Condo was ard the same time, was selling 300k-400k, now asking 600-700k  laugh.gif
I guess MKland launched the armanee condos at high price at that time. If you observe the price trend of armanee condo, the price has gradually moved up. Before 2011, you can get a unit at less than 300k, Jan-Feb 2011, about 320k, and now >350k. If you want a high floor units(if any), you might need to pay around ~RM380k.

There are no developer units selling anymore(yes, developer units still selling in 2010), though there are still auction units available. Once auctions are cleared, armanee is good to move forward. (less vacant supply, and demand will still be there).

Pay a visit to armanee condo yourself, and you should be able to unlock the real value.

40 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0768sec    0.27    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:09 PM