Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Unifi Latest UNIFI Coverage, Latest UNIFI Coverage

views

liquid.D
post Apr 3 2016, 12:10 AM

Getting Started
114 posts

QUOTE(liquid.D @ Jun 23 2011, 07:55 PM)
I just get back from office... infront of my house i saw this.....[attachmentid=2291945] ... just infront my pagar.... my house are at kampung tasik permai ampang.... 1st i'm wondering if it's power cable... then i saw this....[attachmentid=2291947].... so you guys think how long it takes to get unifi at my home ? any idea? i register 1 month ago by 1 agent... today i see the contractor put fiber cable behind PKNS housing in front of my house..... i hope can get unifi this week... very high hope....
QUOTE(remy851005 @ Jun 23 2011, 08:45 PM)
yup i saw it too...near the juntion right(simpang 4 tasek permai)...get unifi this week!!!...huhu i dont think so...that is just laying the cable...have u ever see the Fdp box nearby??? and then after that they need to do some testing first...and the prosess maybe take 1 - 2 month...
Until Now.... still no unifi at my area...... astro IPTV called 7 time (kononnye my area have coverage) but still no installer came..... check2... they said still not inside coverage... mula2 kata ada...., last attempt i try register with unify 30 Mbps... still no feedback from telekom.... this is what happen if monopoly exist....... Very frustrated ... adjacent taman permai jaya already have unifi & Maxis fibre... PKNS area also have unifi... but kampung tasik permai and some portion of kampung tasik tambahan still not have coverage.... even VDSL2 is not an option here.........

So far not event considering 4Mbps / 8Mbps Streamyx because... the upload are so sad 384-512Kbps only.... (playing online game and surfing/uploading are not very good with streamyx) plus ... my area have tendency of lightning strike... (i'm previous streamyx since 384kbps first came out ... tukar modem few time sebab dipanah petir) so ... streamyx is not an option yet.....

Any one here might be able to know any unifi contractor that can check if there are alternative to tarik fibre from permuahan sebelah rumah i.... here.. if can lah.. dunno if it's feasible .. because i saw the fibre cable ikut tiang talifon di perumahan sebelah rumah i tu...

This post has been edited by liquid.D: Apr 3 2016, 12:14 AM
ArrowHater
post Apr 3 2016, 01:16 PM

Getting Started
173 posts

Hoping that Jenjarom gonna have unifi soon..
Tired with streamyx
batcaves
post Apr 11 2016, 10:13 AM

8 posts

Another year, same question:

Tanjung Malim, opposite Kedai Telekom. Unifi available? When?
yogurt7
post Apr 11 2016, 10:21 AM

Why So Serious
1,042 posts

Hi, would like to know is there any way I can apply for UniFi if the CS mention the port at my area already full? How long I need to wait. The location is Bandar Baru Uda JB (Jalan Padi Malinja 3)
fareast87
post Apr 11 2016, 05:45 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

yogurt7

Hi, would like to know is there any way I can apply for UniFi if the CS mention the port at my area already full? How long I need to wait. The location is Bandar Baru Uda JB (Jalan Padi Malinja 3)

If you key in your address in the Unifi system, they will say no coverage?

This post has been edited by fareast87: Apr 11 2016, 05:47 PM
yogurt7
post Apr 11 2016, 10:36 PM

Why So Serious
1,042 posts

QUOTE(fareast87 @ Apr 11 2016, 05:45 PM)
yogurt7
If you key in your address in the Unifi system, they will say no coverage?
The coverage is there, but when I check with CS, they mention port already full. Don't know how long i need to wait until there is an available port.
winners8
post Apr 14 2016, 03:59 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(yogurt7 @ Apr 11 2016, 10:36 PM)
The coverage is there, but when I check with CS, they mention port already full. Don't know how long i need to wait until there is an available port.
Your case is same like me. You'll have to wait until 1 of your neighbors will cancel their UNIFI then you can take over their port. I was very frustrated with TM because last week I saw 2 houses away from mine has been vacated (and empty) because there is a "House For Rent" notice on its gate. I immediately went to the TM Point to enquire if I can takeover their UNIFI port but that useless TM staff said he cannot check on the status on his system. I had already applied for UNIFI since 04 August 2015 and still waiting, waiting, waiting. Yesterday, my immediate neighbor had just installed his UNIFI. I believe he's using the relinquished port from that empty house, because I had check with the installer and he confirmed that he is taking over from a terminated port for my immediate neighbor as all the 8 ports inside the existing Fibre Distribution Panel (FDP) box behind my house have been fully utilized. There is no spare main fibre cable (the black ones) available, so they will also need to "pull" a new main fibre cable (from the nearest TM Box), possibly from the main road to the electrical pole in order to install another new FDP. bangwall.gif TM will be very reluctant to do that anyway, unless they are sure that there are 8 new UNIFI subscribers waiting in the same vicinity. That's the greatest disadvantage of having only 1 provider being the monopoly. The consumers will eventually suffer due to lack of fair competition.

Luckily, my immediate neighbor is kind to allow me to share his WiFi. I offered to share his subscription cost, but he declined. The only setback is his system will be OFF if he goes overseas. Eventually, I will still prefer to have my own UNIFI (and don't know will have to wait for how much longer?) if possible.

This post has been edited by winners8: Apr 14 2016, 04:27 PM
swn525
post Apr 27 2016, 04:23 PM

Enthusiast
877 posts

Elmina, 40160, shah alam
spikey2506
post Apr 27 2016, 05:40 PM

Professional Bum
1,819 posts

QUOTE(winners8 @ Apr 14 2016, 03:59 PM)
Your case is same like me.  You'll have to wait until 1 of your neighbors will cancel their UNIFI then you can take over their port.  I was very frustrated with TM because last week I saw 2 houses away from mine has been vacated (and empty) because there is a "House For Rent" notice on its gate.  I immediately went to the TM Point to enquire if I can takeover their UNIFI port but that useless TM staff said he cannot check on the status on his system.  I had already applied for UNIFI since 04 August 2015 and still waiting, waiting, waiting.  Yesterday, my immediate neighbor had just installed his UNIFI.  I believe he's using the relinquished port from that empty house, because I had check with the installer and he confirmed that he is taking over from a terminated port for my immediate neighbor as all the 8 ports inside the existing Fibre Distribution Panel (FDP) box behind my house have been fully utilized.  There is no spare main fibre cable (the black ones) available, so they will also need to "pull" a new main fibre cable (from the nearest TM Box), possibly from the main road to the electrical pole in order to install another new FDP.  bangwall.gif  TM will be very reluctant to do that anyway, unless they are sure that there are 8 new UNIFI subscribers waiting in the same vicinity.  That's the greatest disadvantage of having only 1 provider being the monopoly.  The consumers will eventually suffer due to lack of fair competition.

Luckily, my immediate neighbor is kind to allow me to share his WiFi.  I offered to share his subscription cost, but he declined.  The only setback is his system will be OFF if he goes overseas.  Eventually, I will still prefer to have my own UNIFI (and don't know will have to wait for how much longer?) if possible.
You should have asked an agent to to that for you and mention about the port issue. They have commission so there is incentive for them to follow through your application and see to everything

winners8
post Apr 27 2016, 07:14 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(spikey2506 @ Apr 27 2016, 05:40 PM)
You should have asked an agent to to that for you and mention about the port issue. They have commission so there is incentive for them to follow through your application and see to everything
Yes, agree. So now I have consulted the same agent whom my neighbor had engaged and she promised to "look out" for me. Anyway, I don't think there will be any chance unless another UNIFI subscriber will terminate in my area.

They told me that don't even bother to apply through the TM Centres because they are all useless and will never follow up accordingly. I have already proven that by myself. They just only know how to take salaries. Malaysia Boleh.

This post has been edited by winners8: Apr 27 2016, 07:43 PM
GamersFamilia
post Apr 27 2016, 07:28 PM

Videogames Enthusiast , An Avid Gamer and Videogames Collector
All Stars
13,071 posts

QUOTE(swn525 @ Apr 27 2016, 04:23 PM)
Elmina, 40160, shah alam
already got the unifi coverage there ?
Zaryl
post Apr 27 2016, 09:28 PM

Hardcore Casual Gamer
1,523 posts

Ok here's the latest update on UniFi in the northern especially in Jitra, Changlun & Bukit Kayu hitam area.

a very good friend of mine who is working in TM Kangar said UniFi is confirmed to come to Jitra, Changlun & Bukit kayu hitam in a few months this year.

Jitra will receive first, then changlun then BKH.

Estimated arrival to Jitra somewhere in July. For changlun, estimated on August or September. BKH around October-ish.

This is part of TM's HSBB2 project where Jitra, Changlun & BKH is part of that project's coverage.

Orang utagha enjoice yo! Hgpa sabaq sat noo? icon_rolleyes.gif cool2.gif
swn525
post Apr 28 2016, 02:04 PM

Enthusiast
877 posts

QUOTE(GamersFamilia @ Apr 27 2016, 07:28 PM)
already got the unifi coverage there ?
not sure, last 3 weeks i saw TM guys come to install many TM Box behind my house, i ask them, they say is fibre internet
GamersFamilia
post Apr 28 2016, 03:49 PM

All Stars
13,071 posts

QUOTE(swn525 @ Apr 28 2016, 02:04 PM)
not sure, last 3 weeks i saw TM guys come to install many TM Box behind my house, i ask them, they say is fibre internet
means unifi is coming to your place thumbsup.gif
swn525
post Apr 29 2016, 07:00 AM

Enthusiast
877 posts

QUOTE(GamersFamilia @ Apr 28 2016, 03:49 PM)
means unifi is coming to your place  thumbsup.gif
i hope so, but unifi really expensive, plan to get Maxis
GamersFamilia
post Apr 29 2016, 08:28 AM

All Stars
13,071 posts

QUOTE(swn525 @ Apr 29 2016, 07:00 AM)
How bout TIME ?
SUSpakji
post Apr 29 2016, 02:29 PM

Regular
1,386 posts

QUOTE(swn525 @ Apr 29 2016, 07:00 AM)
don't get maxis
its a lot trouble
i recommed UNIFI stable then maxshit
PROHunter23
post Apr 30 2016, 12:50 PM

15 posts

Hi all,

I have a problem here. I am from a management company. We have recently handed over vp of a new building in kl city since few months ago. Initially, residents of the building still able to subscribe unifi. But recently there are nearly 25 units unable to subscribe as TM unifi said not enough port. We are looking for reseller with strong connection with TM. In the event that the reseller able to resolve the problem, we will advise all residents as to subscribe TM unifi via your Company.

dannychen
post Apr 30 2016, 09:38 PM

Regular
1,158 posts

QUOTE(PROHunter23 @ Apr 30 2016, 12:50 PM)
Hi all,

I have a problem here. I am from a management company. We have recently handed over vp of a new building in kl city since few months ago. Initially, residents of the building still able to subscribe unifi. But recently there are nearly 25 units unable to subscribe as TM unifi said not enough port. We are looking for reseller with strong connection with TM. In the event that the reseller able to resolve the problem, we will advise all residents as to subscribe TM unifi via your Company.
try this
PROHunter23
post May 2 2016, 11:05 PM

15 posts

QUOTE(dannychen @ Apr 30 2016, 09:38 PM)
try this
Thanks for helping... dannychen

150 Pages « < 142 143 144 145 146 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0211sec    0.18    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:35 AM