Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

128 Pages  1 2 3 > »  
RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Latest UNIFI Coverage, Latest UNIFI Coverage (Unifi)

Vince1120
post Jun 17 2010, 11:31 PM

Group: Junior Member

Now is 0 entry for Unifi. Hot promotion.

Want to know your area available for Unifi? Just PM me your full address I will back to you as soon as possible.

Just PM me if you have any question about Unifi Coverage and Registration.

This post has been edited by Vince1120: Oct 12 2012, 02:42 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
osxchd
post Jun 17 2010, 11:34 PM

Am I a Freak?
Group: Senior Member

taman desa? i juz saw the big gulung outside my house...
+Quote Post
awh85
post Jun 17 2010, 11:37 PM

Look at all my Honey Stars

Puchong Q3 when available? Opposite Taman Puchong Utama here.
+Quote Post
KAHAK
post Jun 18 2010, 12:14 AM

Getting Started

so slow covering KL 20 year till malaysia got 20MB and another 100 year to 100MB lol
+Quote Post
sg999
post Jun 18 2010, 12:22 AM

Getting Started

Kinrara puchong need 2012 jan
????
+Quote Post
lordzarx
post Jun 18 2010, 12:25 AM

On My Way

may i ask...why the process is so slow?
and why TM didn't utilize all unuse fiber optic cable in some of the places?

+Quote Post
sg999
post Jun 18 2010, 12:35 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(lordzarx @ Jun 18 2010, 01:25 AM)
may i ask...why the process is so slow?
and why TM didn't utilize all unuse fiber optic cable in some of the places?
yalo
soslow mad.gif
+Quote Post
Neptern
post Jun 18 2010, 12:43 AM

Getting Started

May i ask why the vip packages cannot be unbundled?Are there any plans to even go up to 100mbps or more with a reasonable price?What is the current status on the caps?

Sure wish someone can give some solid answers...

+Quote Post
Moogle Stiltzkin
post Jun 18 2010, 04:13 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Neptern @ Jun 18 2010, 12:43 AM)
May i ask why the vip packages cannot be unbundled?Are there any plans to even go up to 100mbps or more with a reasonable price?What is the current status on the caps?

Sure wish someone can give some solid answers...
I've tested 10mb unifi already.

I think everyone would be satisfied even with this speed. I'm a regular downloader but the speed suits me fine as long as it remains stable as it is now.

The only thing that needs to be fixed is set bandwidth cap to 300gb + or not have one at all.

Also reduce pricing. And if they refuse, they shouldn't be capping us at all since we are paying a premium already, so what justifies them to cap us so little. Also not to mention there is a nasty DAILY CAP !! shocking.gif

And yes there is business unifi which has no cap. But why should we pay a premium ontop of another premium ??? We are already doing that for streamyx adsl and unifi ftth because compared to most countries, for the speed we get, we are paying more per download speed ...... kinda like when you go shopping for a hard drive, you see it in terms of how many GB are you getting for your ringgit. Same concept applies but in regards to download/upload speed.

If you add the cap into that, that only worsens the situation because we are paying more for less monthly bandwidth usage as well.... which was why there was a huge uproar especially when they announced the ridiculously low monthly bandwidth caps and even worse the DAILY CAP!!!

yes yes there is no cap being enforced as of yet, but it should be noted that they did not remove the bandwidth cap either from the contract agreement you sign when subscribing ....

Another issue is restrictive policy regarding being able to use our own hardware e.g. router. I'm one of the lucky ones that managed to use Rivzan's guide to disable the remote admin and all those nasty insecure default settings. I can also configure it to use my own router once it arrives. But for other potential new users, they are gonna be screwed when the new hardware have new firmware doh.gif basically tmnut should re-review their policy so hardware usage isn't unnecessarily restrictive.

Yes there was mention that eventually they can increase to 100 MB/s although that seems to be somewhere in the distant future. They are still rolling out Unifi under these speeds 5MB, 10MB and 20MB. So maybe when most of peninsular and borneo malaysia are covered by Unifi, then they will upgrade the speeds a notch.

I take your meaning for unbundle meaning the choice to not have iptv for less price to pay for ??? This is because tmnut doesn't want to lower the existing price. So they add the iptv service that has an additional 8MB/s or so bandwidth reserved only for the iptv service, so they can continue to increase the price and tell you, hei you get iptv hence the price increase. Why should they be competitive and offer a choice of no iptv for less price, when there is no competition so you are stuck with subscribing to them, or have shitty internet.

Summary:

1. Speed packages are quite acceptable (assuming that the dl/ul remains constant as it currently is even after more people subscribe to the service.)

2. policy regarding caps (not enforced as of yet, but they did not remove it either....) + using own hardware (e.g. router) + pricing needs to be revised doh.gif

(A) Premium 1 (download/upload speed we get for the ringgit we pay and when compared to what other countries are getting for the same value. We obviously lose out because we pay much much more for less ...)

(B) Premium 2 (moving from streamyx to unifi, or from 5mb to 20mb unifi, the price increase isn't justified because of the points i mentioned in regards to premium 1. They should give us free upgrade without charging us more seeing as we are already being overcharged for premium 1)

© Premium 3 (if you want unlimited bandwidth, then you must subscribe to business unifi. If not you are given a ridiculously low bandwidth monthly cap, and an even worse DAILY CAP!!! For the prices we are already paying, we should not even be put under such a low bandwidth cap if at all)

This post has been edited by Moogle Stiltzkin: Jun 18 2010, 04:41 AM
+Quote Post
SeanWong
post Jun 18 2010, 05:00 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(sg999 @ Jun 18 2010, 12:22 AM)
Kinrara puchong need 2012 jan
????
bro you stay at Bandar Kinrara? which part?

TM ppl told you BK will only kick start Unify on Jan 2012?
+Quote Post
sg999
post Jun 18 2010, 05:06 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(SeanWong @ Jun 18 2010, 06:00 PM)
bro you stay at Bandar Kinrara? which part?

TM ppl told you BK will only kick start Unify on Jan 2012?
im at BANDAR PUHCONG JAYA
by use KINRARA EXCHANGE
tm said 2012 JAN
WTF mad.gif
+Quote Post
brian12988
post Jun 18 2010, 05:15 PM

Regular

certain areas of serdang is in 2011... doh.gif
+Quote Post
nders
post Jun 18 2010, 05:26 PM

EVE

sarawak in 2020 yay
+Quote Post
steventan85
post Jun 18 2010, 05:28 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Moogle Stiltzkin @ Jun 18 2010, 04:13 AM)

I think everyone would be satisfied even with this speed. I'm a regular downloader but the speed suits me fine as long as it remains stable as it is now.

The only thing that needs to be fixed is set bandwidth cap to 300gb + or not have one at all.

Also reduce pricing. And if they refuse, they shouldn't be capping us at all since we are paying a premium already, so what justifies them to cap us so little. Also not to mention there is a nasty DAILY CAP !!  shocking.gif

And yes there is business unifi which has no cap. But why should we pay a premium ontop of another premium ??? We are already doing that for streamyx adsl and unifi ftth because compared to most countries, for the speed we get, we are paying more per download speed ...... kinda like when you go shopping for a hard drive, you see it in terms of how many GB are you getting for your ringgit. Same concept applies but in regards to download/upload speed.
If you add the cap into that, that only worsens the situation because we are paying more for less monthly bandwidth usage as well.... which was why there was a huge uproar especially when they announced the ridiculously low monthly bandwidth caps and even worse the DAILY CAP!!!
yes yes there is no cap being enforced as of yet, but it should be noted that they did not remove the bandwidth cap either from the contract agreement you sign when subscribing ....
Another issue is restrictive policy regarding being able to use our own hardware e.g. router. I'm one of the lucky ones that managed to use Rivzan's guide to disable the remote admin and all those nasty insecure default settings. I can also configure it to use my own router once it arrives. But for other potential new users, they are gonna be screwed when the new hardware have new firmware doh.gif basically tmnut should re-review their policy so hardware usage isn't unnecessarily restrictive.
Yes there was mention that eventually they can increase to 100 MB/s although that seems to be somewhere in the distant future. They are still rolling out Unifi under these speeds 5MB, 10MB and 20MB. So maybe when most of peninsular and borneo malaysia are covered by Unifi, then they will upgrade the speeds a notch.
I take your meaning for unbundle meaning the choice to not have iptv for less price to pay for ??? This is because tmnut doesn't want to lower the existing price. So they add the iptv service that has an additional 8MB/s or so bandwidth reserved only for the iptv service, so they can continue to increase the price and tell you, hei you get iptv hence the price increase. Why should they be competitive and offer a choice of no iptv for less price, when there is no competition so you are stuck with subscribing to them, or have shitty internet.
Summary:

1. Speed packages are quite acceptable (assuming that the dl/ul remains constant as it currently is even after more people subscribe to the service.)

2. policy regarding caps (not enforced as of yet, but they did not remove it either....) + using own hardware (e.g. router) + pricing needs to be revised  doh.gif

(A) Premium 1 (download/upload speed we get for the ringgit we pay and when compared to what other countries are getting for the same value. We obviously lose out because we pay much much more for less ...)

(B) Premium 2 (moving from streamyx to unifi, or from 5mb to 20mb unifi, the price increase isn't justified because of the points i mentioned in regards to premium 1. They should give us free upgrade without charging us more seeing as we are already being overcharged for premium 1)

© Premium 3 (if you want unlimited bandwidth, then you must subscribe to business unifi. If not you are given a ridiculously low bandwidth monthly cap, and an even worse DAILY CAP!!! For the prices we are already paying, we should not even be put under such a low bandwidth cap if at all)
send to malaymail @ hotline@mmail.com.my

they will publish out
+Quote Post
SeanWong
post Jun 18 2010, 05:33 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(sg999 @ Jun 18 2010, 05:06 PM)
im at BANDAR PUHCONG JAYA
by use KINRARA EXCHANGE
tm said 2012 JAN
WTF mad.gif
sad.gif gonna wait till Jan 2012 then...

on the side note your signature ask ppl to boycott unify, then why you bother to subscribe it? tongue.gif haha just kidding biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Neptern
post Jun 18 2010, 06:53 PM

Getting Started

Also reduce pricing. And if they refuse, they shouldn't be capping us at all since we are paying a premium already, so what justifies them to cap us so little. Also not to mention there is a nasty DAILY CAP !! shocking.gif

Summary:

2. policy regarding caps (not enforced as of yet, but they did not remove it either....) + using own hardware (e.g. router) + pricing needs to be revised doh.gif

Point taken.It seems there's still quite a lot of uncertainties to be resolved... sad.gif
+Quote Post
Zepx
post Jun 18 2010, 07:18 PM

Regular

@Moogle Stiltzkin,

I agree with you with higher cap raised, but not with the idea of no cap. 10Mbps with 24/7, could give you about 3.2TB of bandwidth. Imagine, without the cap, everyone would be hitting 1TB easily and with the constant hardware price dropping, it's really not a big issue now to have 1TB HDD on standby every time.

Without cap would mean TM has to do overselling. When they do, the cycle repeats itself, Streamyx users will start complaining slowdowns. I believe you do understand that most of our traffic are not locally transmitted, rather we waste a lot of bandwidth to US and EU which, their bandwidth too are not cheap.

Also, I don't think in anyway UniFi is a premium service, since no where in their TOS they have considered it a premium service.

Other than the cap thingy, I agree everything else including the nasty security with routers.
+Quote Post
yoda
post Jun 18 2010, 09:52 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(awh85 @ Jun 17 2010, 11:37 PM)
Puchong Q3 when available? Opposite Taman Puchong Utama here.
early july my friend...which tmn r u?
+Quote Post
awh85
post Jun 18 2010, 10:16 PM

Look at all my Honey Stars

QUOTE(yoda @ Jun 18 2010, 09:52 PM)
early july my friend...which tmn r u?
taman puchong impian... really next month?

im sick of my streamyx here edi. will change as soon as possible.
+Quote Post
Tsj261
post Jun 18 2010, 10:26 PM

Getting Started

Guyz,

You may check here time-to-time for update location/phone list

UNIFI Coverage