post Mar 2 2010, 08:42 AM

PSN: hutazi
2,687 posts

check out the first page. got a list of hotels under the first post
moody5
post Mar 2 2010, 09:14 AM

Getting Started
296 posts

QUOTE(patapon-pon @ Mar 2 2010, 02:33 AM)
im planning to go bangkok in May..already bought the ticket and all but didnt quite settle with the hotel. since my partner and i are going for a shopping trip , we will mostly linger around pratunam area which i heard a paradise for wholesale stuff.

any good and cheap hotel u would recommend in that area? probably ones near the shopping area. is Citin Pratunam any good?

thaks in advance~
Amari Watergate Pratunam, just right opposite of Platinum Fashion Mall

Added on March 2, 2010, 9:16 am
QUOTE(gzavincent @ Mar 1 2010, 06:41 PM)
I am going to Bangkok this Monday, I want to buy Onitsuka Tiger there..
Where can I get it and it cost me how much?
Onitsuka Tiger Inspired shoes or the genuine one?

Onitsuka Tiger Inspired shoes, my friend checked and bargained in Chatuchak, it was 600THB which I don't think it is worth to buy as the inner part of the shoes isn't as comfort as the genuine one!

Added on March 2, 2010, 9:17 am
QUOTE(andrewlim8 @ Mar 1 2010, 04:24 PM)
actually i visit BKK at least twice a year.

if 2 of u going around in the city, it is very cheap to use a taxi (insist to use meter, if they refuse, just look for another one, there r plenty of taxi in BKK, dun wory).

i always stay in Pratunam area, from my hotel to Suanlum nite mkt, only costs around 50bahts +- for taxi one way. if go to chatuchak, it will cost less than 100bahts. if go to china town also less than 100 bahts, if traffic jam, maybe extra for 20-30bahts, so what is the point to use skytrain or mrt, unless ur budget is really tight.
biggrin.gif there are people who like to take BTS / MRT even at the same cost as they believe they can save time!

This post has been edited by moody5: Mar 2 2010, 09:17 AM
andrewlim8
post Mar 2 2010, 10:57 AM

29 posts

QUOTE(patapon-pon @ Mar 2 2010, 02:33 AM)
im planning to go bangkok in May..already bought the ticket and all but didnt quite settle with the hotel. since my partner and i are going for a shopping trip , we will mostly linger around pratunam area which i heard a paradise for wholesale stuff.

any good and cheap hotel u would recommend in that area? probably ones near the shopping area. is Citin Pratunam any good?

thaks in advance~
what is ur budget for the hotel?

citin pratunam is a new hotel, worth to stay, but r u familiar with pratunam area? if not, most of the taxi driver wont know the exact location of this hotel, u have to guide them to the hotel when u reach pratunam.

if money is not an issue , then amari watergate is a good choice. RM350-400/nite
gzavincent
post Mar 2 2010, 03:00 PM

Regular
1,424 posts

QUOTE(moody5 @ Mar 2 2010, 09:14 AM)
Amari Watergate Pratunam, just right opposite of Platinum Fashion Mall

Added on March 2, 2010, 9:16 am

Onitsuka Tiger Inspired shoes or the genuine one?

Onitsuka Tiger Inspired shoes, my friend checked and bargained in Chatuchak, it was 600THB which I don't think it is worth to buy as the inner part of the shoes isn't as comfort as the genuine one!

Added on March 2, 2010, 9:17 am

biggrin.gif there are people who like to take BTS / MRT even at the same cost as they believe they can save time!
I wan to get genuine one..
frenzy77
post Mar 2 2010, 05:26 PM

22 posts

I am heading to the motor show end of this month, not sure which hotel to stay in. The ambassador is in my list, anyone stay there before? its located in sukhumvit soi 11
vermins
post Mar 2 2010, 05:57 PM

Getting Started
215 posts

Just a quick reminder to everyone. Try not to wear shirts that are yellow or red.

Due to the.. political instability here.

Though its actually okay to wear them, but better to be safe then worry ^^
gzavincent
post Mar 2 2010, 06:46 PM

Regular
1,424 posts

So guys, which shopping centre can I get the genuine Onitsuka Tiger?
moody5
post Mar 2 2010, 06:49 PM

Getting Started
296 posts

SportsWorld (the shop name) in Siam Paragon / Central world
TSstimix
post Mar 2 2010, 07:00 PM

Dunno
Group Icon
3,542 posts

I tot th eonisuka riger is something illegal & bad sex toy liao haha
gzavincent
post Mar 2 2010, 07:02 PM

Regular
1,424 posts

Sex toy??? blink.gif shocking.gif
TSstimix
post Mar 2 2010, 07:33 PM

Dunno
Group Icon
3,542 posts

Combination of japanese name & tiger (Thai's girl)...So must be something to do wth sex...until Moody said it's avai;lable in sport shop..Din know it's sport equipment haha
DrezzUp
post Mar 2 2010, 08:17 PM

41 posts

QUOTE(stimix @ Mar 2 2010, 08:33 PM)
Combination of japanese name & tiger (Thai's girl)...So must be something to do wth sex...until Moody said it's avai;lable in sport shop..Din know it's sport equipment haha
biggrin.gif wow,u have potential to participate in treasure hunts, u r able to think out of d box...anyway,me too was thinking what new tiger show in BKK:blush:
patapon-pon
post Mar 2 2010, 10:54 PM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(andrewlim8 @ Mar 2 2010, 10:57 AM)
what is ur budget for the hotel?

citin pratunam is a new hotel, worth to stay, but r u familiar with pratunam area? if not, most of the taxi driver wont know the exact location of this hotel, u have to guide them to the hotel when u reach pratunam.

if money is not an issue , then amari watergate is a good choice. RM350-400/nite
well apparently money is the issue here and RM400 per nite is quite expensive for us. any other hotel u would recommend other than citin pratunam? a cheap one and near shopping area.
gzavincent
post Mar 2 2010, 11:15 PM

Regular
1,424 posts

QUOTE(stimix @ Mar 2 2010, 07:33 PM)
It's not a sport equipment anyway..It's a style shoe..In malaysia they sell it quite expensive..
senyii
post Mar 3 2010, 12:10 AM

On my way
518 posts

QUOTE(patapon-pon @ Mar 2 2010, 10:54 PM)
well apparently money is the issue here and RM400 per nite is quite expensive for us. any other hotel u would recommend other than citin pratunam? a cheap one and near shopping area.
how bout ecotel...but personally i do like citin clean...but the bfast not so tasty cos vegetarian...but its super near the pratunam market lor...u can like shop n shop frm day to nite...
DrezzUp
post Mar 3 2010, 01:02 AM

41 posts

QUOTE(senyii @ Mar 3 2010, 01:10 AM)
how bout ecotel...but personally i do like citin clean...but the bfast not so tasty cos vegetarian...but its super near the pratunam market lor...u can like shop n shop frm day to nite...
AGREE!
patapon-pon
post Mar 3 2010, 02:57 AM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(senyii @ Mar 3 2010, 12:10 AM)
really? then ok la..citin pratunam it is..since i read at the website that pratunam market is like 1km away only. thanks again!
moody5
post Mar 3 2010, 08:44 AM

Getting Started
296 posts

QUOTE(stimix @ Mar 2 2010, 07:33 PM)
aiyoyo stimix!~

It is a reputable shoes wear brand!
andrewlim8
post Mar 3 2010, 03:16 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(patapon-pon @ Mar 2 2010, 10:54 PM)
then Baiyoke Boutique hotel is more suitable for u in term of location n price. it located just behind the Baiyoke Sky (the highest hotel in SEA), so even the most stupid taxi driver will know where is it.....hahahah.

Rm150/nite+- depend on the season.

vermins
post Mar 3 2010, 07:22 PM

Getting Started
215 posts

Anyone heading to BKK and some parts of thailand, in these couple weeks, are in for a nice treat. Its really nice and windy out smile.gif

129 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0416sec    0.37    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:01 PM