Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

129 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom
Bump TopicClosed TopicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Nexus One LYN Official Review & Testing, Our very own testing playground on N1 :)

shahz
post Jan 15 2010, 01:12 AM, updated 7 years ago

I have more stars than cleave
Group: Senior Member

Those who are interested in purchasing the Nexus One, please contact irwan6179 or BearBrick. Do not ask in the forum again on "Where to buy Nexus One in Malaysia". If you want to own it, pay the price he asks for coz he goes through a lot of troubles for you to get the N1 in Malaysia. Otherwise, get it yourself. :)

After such a long wait, watching other mouth-watering and hand-itchying beta testing on the Google Nexus One mobile phone, finally we have obtained our own unit (codenamed "Guinea") to satisfy our own beliefs, clear our own doubts and of course, help Androiders to make their mind before purchasing the Nexus One..

Before we begin our extensive discussion, I would like to remark here that this review is NOT in comparison to Apple iPhone particularly. What I will be sharing with you guys is as unbiased personal opinions as possible which may not be in sync with everyone's thoughts. So lets keep this discussion clean and beneficial to us.

Also, for now, this review is not complete as some parts will be answered over the long run considering I just got the phone today and the battery was less than quarter charged.

The first part that you guys may want to know about the Nexus One is the packaging. Its a neatly done white box with 4 google colors along the sides. A clear "Nexus One" with Google's logo is clearly written on the box itself. Once again, its a Google's product, so it has to be simple just as simple as their home page is. Upon opening up the White box, you will be presented with your Nexus One phone followed by a pouch, quickstart quide, warranty disclaimer, charger, USB cable and earphones. Clearing doubts: The charger supports 110V - 240V within one adapter. The USB cable and the socket charger are separate although the USB cable can also be used for charging purposes. One thing I was disappointed with was the SDcard shipped with it. First its only 4GB (when it can support up to 32GB), secondly its only class 2! That means, I still will have to go out and get a better SD card soon..

In a Nutshell
Upon holding Nexus One in your palms, the first thing that captures your attention is the back cover. This really is very hard to explain. It has a "smooth", "rubbery", yet "solid" touch which I have not experienced on other gadgets I have owned so far..For HTC Hero owners, if you can immagin, the feeling is somewhere in between the mixture of the metal and the plastic cover of your Hero..The color of Nexus One is very similar to HTC Hero bronze. The curves and size will make you feel the weight of the money you spent on this phone..If you could bend your HTC hero like a plasticine, you can actually get a mold of Nexus One from the Hero itself..Under the hood, lies a 1500mAh battery ready to juice the 1Ghz Snapdragon, all set to take on any mobile applications with intense requirements..However, unlike HTC Hero which has a chin bend at the bottom, I personally think that Nexus One's protection will be lesser than that of Hero..If you put the set upside down, the touching surface is the trackball and the earpiece speaker..With a little pressure, the screen can come into contact with the surface, so I will give Hero a plus for this..

Boot and Homescreen
I tested my first run of Boot which took roughly 18 seconds to reach the PIN input page and about 35 seconds in total boot time..It still is slow for a 1GHz processor but then again, this is stock unrooted ROM so I don't really mind this yet..Once the homescreen appears, you are in full control..The swiping effect is smooth..So far I have not felt any lags at all..When I say "lag", I mean a few milisecond lag..The transition is so smooth, you can even "grab" it half way like as if it was expecting you to do that..Whats best about the homescreen, like most of us know already is the dynamic background..I have to say, apart from the Nexus One, Grass, Smoke and Water Ripple, the other backgrounds are really not that appealing..While the good news is that you can develop your own dynamic backgrounds and use them on your homescreen..

3G and Wifi connectivity
This is one of the features you guys have been waiting for me to write about. I don't know who was complaining about the 3G, but here is my own experience..I went into the internet settings, there were no APNs setup for Maxis (expected). I made a new APN, defined the fields as I remembered them (I am used to setting up Maxis 3G APNs so I actually memorize all the fields)..Without having to redo this, I was already connected to the 3G connection in not more than 7 minutes. Then I said, this couldn't be just it. I have to find the flaw. I visited this forum (as recorded in YouTube) and you can judge it yourself already. I was connected for about 30 minutes. Browsed my emails, surfed some pages, checked facebook, wasted time on the browser and I had no connection timeout AT ALL! So much that my battery warned about having another 15 minutes. As for the Wifi, I don't want to talk about home Wifi..I tested PUBLIC Wifi! And it was also seemless! To be honest, I really didnt face any browsing issues AT ALL! Even on multiple open windows..I do agree that flash sites will load slower compared to static sites..As you can see in the video, LYN site was taking hardly 3 - 5 seconds to transit to the next page :)

Multitasking
The multitasking is good. Switching apps is fast. But thats about it. I have not tested with multiple background processes testing yet. But switching applications is really neat!

GMail
GMail on Nexus one has a slight difference from that on the HTC Hero. Not that much though. So far, I have noticed the nice way of notifying the process done. Still, I think this application can be improved a lot. Personally, I use GMail rather than POP3, and being a Google Phone, I expected much changes on the GMail client. Just one cool feature for example would have been HTML input support. Also, I haven't finalized this, but when forwarding an email, you can't edit the text that you are forwarding..I will have to verify this once again though.

POP3 E-mail
This feature will be tested soon as the phone is still charging.

Voice Cancellation
As you may have realized already, there are two microphones on the Nexus One. One at the bottom and one at the back near the camera. When talking on the phone, the second camera microphone captures the noise and cancels it out from the output. I did try this by the roadside and compared it with my Hero. While the noise really was reduced, the resulting sound was not that loud though. This means, if your friend is also in a noisy place, then he will have problems listening to you (unless you scream or shout of course..lol..)..One of the forum members also called me when I was playing with my Nexus One and at that time I was by the roadside..He didn't even realize it..Let him post a testimonial for this part :)

Camera & Camcorder
Have you ever used a camera that is ready to snap the next picture in less than 1 sec? Well, this is what I experienced as I was playing with the camera. The camera snaps focuses, snaps, and gets ready for the next image..All this in about 3 seconds only :) The camcorder reocorded video like a snap and also didnt have any noticable lags yet. SO far, its the best camera app on any mobile phone's I've seen.

GMaps
This feature is yet to be tested soon :)

Keyboard
This one is a great discussion! The keyboard sensitivity is remarkably improved! I almost didnt had any typos at all today! HOWEVER, the layout somehow has changed a bit and I prefer the HTC Hero's keyboard layout. Example, for a comma, you have to go into the special chars mode whereas in Hero, it was available in normal keyboard too. When you type long emails, you find this really annoying!

Rotation
If you have seen rotation on HTC Hero, Nexus One's rotation is going to surprise you ;) I want to keep the rest for your surprise! haha!

Functional Buttons
Okay guys, some of you read from other blogs about the functional buttons being hard to press? The answer is.....Right...and wrong :) Actually, the "area" covered for each button is rather small..I already set my mind as "Opps, too hard to press..They were right about this!" when I started using the Nexus One..But after a while, I got used to pressing it accurately, so now my answer is "Nope, it just needs a little practise ;)"

Voice to Text
To be honest, it sucks! No joke! LOL! I've never been a fond of VTT actually..In fact, after I root my N1, I will just unmount it maybe..lol..depends though..We are asians la..our accent is totally different..I tried "FM radio" on the VTT and it googled "F review" for me..After that I didnt bother to test further..LOL

Bluetooth File Transfer
Bluetooth was tested between the Nexus One and the macbook. I paired the device. A pairing I have never done before. Both macbook and Nexus One displayed the same pairing code (without my input!). I dont know how it happens. Unlike other bluetooths where I have to enter the pairing code, this didnt have to. After the auto-pairing, I transferred a few files at an average transfer speed of 130Kbps..It started off at 172Kbps then slowed down to 130Kbps thus maintaining the speed around that point..Not bad..Although I'm much of an SSH / FTP over Wifi fan since you can get speeds like 1 - 3 Mbps :P

AMOLED Screen
The amoled..Another MUST addition on the review..How can I miss that? This is very important!
The screen, really is SUPERB! There is a power controller widget which has these buttons:
1. Wifi
2. Bluetooth
3. GPS
4. Sync
5. Screen Brightness <-- This button is my favorite!

The screen brightness button dynamically changes the screen brightness..There are 3 levels..
First level is very dark..Excellent in uses when you are in a dark room (I used this in my bedroom yesterday and it was very relaxing to my eyes)..
Second level increases the brightness for normal brightness usage like indoor daytime usage..
Third level increases it even more..Thats for your outdoor usage..This brightness can actually be used in all conditions as its just makes the colors vivid!

Now, u must be wondering "where the hell did the auto-dim feature go?"..Its still there..Under those three levels, it does vary the brightness in those three levels too depending on the amount of light available..The button is for your own usage..For your own relaxation..Especially if you're a heavy user like me and will be using it over long hours :)

Under the sunlight, there is one drawback undeniably which is the sun glare on the screen..It was still useable though..
Comparing to Hero, Hero had less glare, but screen less bright compared to Nexus One..

Marketplace
I dont want the current Android users to be jealous, but the marketplace for Android 2.1 is seriously AWESOME! It is very well organized compared to the older market. Will start purchasing and downloading soon to see how efficient it is :)

Also guys, its an original US set, thats why it DOES have marketplace built in..Not sure about SG / HK units :)

Now, here are the answers for our personal testing list:

• Will get hot from extensive use with charger on and battery removed (If possible)
Updated: Guys, I have started to believe that the Nexus One does heat up over prolonged usage. I am not talking about plugging in the charger. I'm talking about normal usage on battery! Its not "HOT"..Its just "warm"..I used to have these heat ups on Hero as well, but Nexus One has slightly a little bit more than Hero..Perhaps due to its 1GHz processor vs 527MHz of Hero?

• Touchscreen malfunction while touching metal ring at back of phone
I have tried this. I didnt experience it at all. I even tried this while typing SMS or scrolling around. Nope, I didnt see anything of this sort at all.

• SatNav navigation in Malaysia (supposedly theres a work around)
Not yet tested

• Trackball sensitivity
Honestly, its quite similar if not same to HTC Hero. However, somehow when I'm typing a text, I can't use the trackball to place the cursor around where I want. I will re-confirm this with you guys though, but I experienced this the whole day!

• VOIP calls quality (3G and wifi)
Not tested yet. Got any solid aplication for testing? I believe there is no Skype app yet..?

• Quality and sound volume of speakers on handsfree calls and music (apparently too much treble and very soft)
I confirm this fact. Its not that huge of a matter yet, but I am believing under very noisy conditions, this will be heavily affected at that stage.

• Quality of Bluetooth connectivity
Yet to be tested :)

• 3G speed and quality (apparently likes to get out of 3G and switch to EDGE)
I saw this reported by several people too. So far I have not experienced this in 30 minutes usage. On the long run, we will have more results :)

Here is a set I made on Flickr. It has images of unboxing and a video of the 3G internet experience:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shahz/sets/72157623209412486/

Maxis APN for Nexus One
You just need only ONE APN. Fill only the fields specified here. Leave others as they are!
1) Home -> Menu -> Settings -> Wireless & networks -> Mobile networks -> Access Points Name
2) Menu -> New APN
Name = Maxis(3G)
APN = unet
Username = maxis
MMSC = http://172.16.74.100:10021/mmsc
MMS proxy = 202.75.133.49
MMS port = 80
APN type = default,mms

Thats all you have to do..It will automatically know which APN to use for what purposes :) Smart eh?

DiGi APN setting
1) Home -> Menu -> Settings -> Wireless & networks -> Mobile networks -> Access Points Name
2) Menu -> New APN
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
DIGI Data - Internet
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
APN: diginet
MCC: 502
MNC: 16
APN Type: default

The rest of the field is blank.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

=========
DIGI MMS (WAP 2.0)
=========
APN: digimms
username: mms
password: mms
Proxy: 203.092.128.160
Port: 80
MMSC: http://mms.digi.com.my/servlets/mms
MMS Proxy: 203.092.128.160
MMS Port: 80
MCC: 502
MNC: 16
APN Type: mms
=========

Celcom APN setting
2) Menu -> New APN
Enter this
Name : Celcom 3G
APN : celcom3g
MMSC: http://mms.celcom.net.my
MMS Proxy : 10.128.1.242
MMS Port : 8080

Thanks to Bahathir for the heads up on Celcom..

Nexus One Review by Bahathir

Ok, after several hours of uage, here is my initial first impression.

1) Look nice, and seem solidly build.
2) The texture of the N1's back, is about similar to my GPS, Garmin Nuvi 755T.
3) Aha, I got the engraved N1. It is a real engrave and it is not a paint coat.
4) I got Celcom 3G (voice+data plan), and with proper APN setting I got a 3G connection.
5) Connection wise, in my house@Balakong, seem to be similar what my Nokia E52. Yeah, I can get good 3G coverage, but, sometime it down to E or GPRS.Actually similar to my E52 and my wife's SE K770i. I'll try again if I going out later.
6) Yeah, the signal bar dropped 1 bar if I hold it.
7) The firmware/software version IS SAME AS the shahz's.
8) Since this is my first SMARTPHONE, I have to get used to it first ...
9) My first apps is... the 'Terminal Emulator'
10) I changed the scaling_governor for cpufreq from the ondemant to conservative. This make the N1 to set the cpu speed lean towards to much lower speed. I hope I can save a bit more of power.
11) Yeah it is 'warm' when, I do intensive browsing and settings.
12) I charged my N1 with my Nokia E52's charger ... Yes, it warm during the charging. It is warm, NOT the hot sizzling hot.. The warmess is about similar as my RAZR V3xx and E52.
13) Yeah, the 'hard buttons' on the bottom is not responsive as other places in the middle of the screen. BUT, I still use it comfortably as I get used to it.
14) N1 is running cool with USB charging. So the heat source is most probably from the high currnet (1A) battery charging from wall charger. IMHO... this is normal.

Ok, I already test the audio SQ very very briefly....
1) With my custom IEMs, UM Mages, the sound is ... flat, with no bump at any frequency spectrum,
2) To my ears, the bass and treble extension is not as wide as other high quality audio devices. BUT, still listenable
3) The audio ouput is just OK, and not as loud as my E52 and Sony Walkman X1000. This is might be the reason the sound is not as dynamic and extended as my Sony Walkman x1000.

I'll update this later.

As a person who just get to know Android and smartphone. My intial verdict : NICE. Actually it is about the same feeling when I use my friend's iPhone 3Gs.
As a hardcore GNU/Linux user : EXCELLENT!!!, excellent computing platform.

Ok... going back to Market

Thanks to shahz, irwan, ... that make this possible.
Thank you

LYN N1 Users' Hardcore complaints (Our very own UHC)
By shahz:
1. The ring speaker really needs improvement. Sound is not loud enough.

By redzanime:
1. The alarm sound is too soft, resulting me wake up by myself finding out its alreeady the time I start to work.

2. The battery drains too quickly. A single charge can last for about 14 hours.
Suggestion: Turn off the "GPS" and use a static wallpaper. You can earily regain about 40% of the battery ;)

3. Bad integration between phone contact, gmail and facebook. I like the Hero integration better.

4. Slow 3g connection for my Celcom postpaid+data service. Even the 512kbps wireless streamyx is much faster at my house.

How to ROOT your N1
As always, I will not be held responsible if your phone turns into a frying pan or a world war III executes.
And don't ask again WHY do you need to ROOT your phone because I am goin to explain here once and for all.

Root itself is the top most location of a folder structure. If you realize, without root, whenever you go into a filemanager, you can only access the sdcard. You cannot modify the system files or folders. So, to gain access to this, you need root access. Root allows super user access and this way, you will get unlimited posibilities of what you can do. Just immagine things this way, if I gave you a terminal computer which you can't change the program files or registry, there would be several things you may want to do but will not be able to do..so the concept is pretty much the same..

So, your phone has a locked bootloader built in it by Google. Actually, Google made this because they want you to unlock the phone and use it as you want. But they also want you to learn the consequences of what can happen if you flash it with a wrong OS. To root your phone, you can use fastboot or superboot (by Paul from Modaco)

I will be using the superboot method here and the resources are on Modaco so I will paste links here. You need to have an account at Modaco.com which is of course free :) I will not upload files here because:
1. Modaco rights have to be protected
2. You will need to determine the version that you can run

First, flash the phone with the superboot image file. Get it from here (if the link breaks, let me know):
http://android.modaco.com/content/google-n...-the-nexus-one/
You must also determine which version of superboot you need to execute. The instructions are crystal clear in that thread. At this point, you already have root. The next steps are optional.

Next, flash the Amon-Ra recovery image:
http://android.modaco.com/content/google-n...recovery-image/

Finally, install the cyanogen mod and see your Nexus one FLYINGGGGG!
http://android.modaco.com/content/google-n...online-kitchen/

And..if you are sooooo noob that you don't even bother to adventure a bit and/or are super lazy to read, here is a spoonfeeding tutorial for you..But seriously, use the above steps and do your homework..We want you to LEARN..not just get what you could..
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Have fun :)

This post has been edited by shahz: Mar 6 2010, 10:56 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
larkowen
post Jan 15 2010, 01:24 AM

See Stars = Pening

Shahz,

When you have enough free time, please benchmark and compare those N1 problems which we often found it from Google forum. The press and media are reporting "massive" customer dissatisfaction over the problems...Oh man...

Hope to hear from you soon on more of N1 review updates !

Cheers! thumbup.gif
+Quote Post
vermins
post Jan 15 2010, 01:25 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Good stuff biggrin.gif

Could use fring for VOIP calls.

Anything you dislike yet though?

This post has been edited by vermins: Jan 15 2010, 01:32 AM
+Quote Post
mikeeeee
post Jan 15 2010, 01:26 AM

*~Tien9Chi~*

great mini review but you got too excited hehe -- i'm sure you are referring to the second mic rather than second camera on the Voice Cancellation.

congrates getting hold of N1 smile.gif
+Quote Post
vermins
post Jan 15 2010, 01:28 AM

Getting Started

@larkowen

The last part of the review are the issues that had a number of people complaining about.

Added on January 15, 2010, 1:30 amOops, on the quality of the speakers being tinny and soft. How bad is it? Does it get really soft and the sound quality is really atrocious to listen to?

This post has been edited by vermins: Jan 15 2010, 01:30 AM
+Quote Post
Aurora
post Jan 15 2010, 01:35 AM

On my way

Nice review shahz. Pity that you don't have enough battery to test the other half of the functions. The 3G and wifi remark is a good one. Looks like it's better than what we have read and heard.

IIRC, N1 has some conflict with Class 6 SD card. Good to hear that the web browser is blazing fast! I have been checking out some video reviews just now of web browsing on N1, and one think worth mentioning is that the webpage is pre-loaded and pre-cache, so it doesn't need to redraw when we scroll down the page. But to what extend? hmm.gif Perhaps we can try squeeze 'guinea' with a heavy webpage? tongue.gif

There is also a remark on the earphone speaker and speaker phone, that it is a bit soft.

By the way, does N1 come with a radio function? How is the quality? There also other concern that the unit getting warm/hot. And screen sensitivity become jumpy after extensive usage.

If there is nothing wrong with it, then it should worth mentioning, to clear doubts. Hopefully other owner can share their experience too. smile.gif
+Quote Post
vermins
post Jan 15 2010, 01:36 AM

Getting Started

Oh and the battery is 1400 mAh tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Aurora
post Jan 15 2010, 01:41 AM

On my way

Just watch the video. The web-browsing is sweet.
+Quote Post
musz78
post Jan 15 2010, 01:44 AM

Getting Started

Hi bro... icon_rolleyes.gif icon_rolleyes.gif
Congrat with ur device... even not seen live yet the nexus, 1 thing i already impress, the noise cancel... that time i call u, i tot u still on their off, nothing background sound i heard only ur voice, then u said u talking using nexus,...quiet impress.. anyway wish me luck bro with sucsess for my waiting gadjet soon ,hopefully by monday.....
+Quote Post
zerigemok
post Jan 15 2010, 02:24 AM

Getting Started

shahz dah try voice to text ke belom? and what about facebook support? if possible upload a short video captured using n1 too.

thanks
+Quote Post
shahz
post Jan 15 2010, 03:48 AM

I have more stars than cleave

Updated battery issue..I used it for about 45 minutes..Ran several applications, internet on wifi, market apps download, etc and after a while, i noticed my palm was "warm"..I had this on Hero too but nexus has slightly more than hero..No charger attached..Purely battery running..Now that we have proof, we can believe this fact..

However, its not as hot as a laptop as people claimed it to be..umm..how do i define this temperature..sometimes when you have fever, your forehead can be warm..i guess something around that temperature smile.gif

No, don't get me wrong..I am actually worried.. tongue.gif

p/s: What the heck..I made such a long post before this one..its gone!

This post has been edited by shahz: Jan 15 2010, 04:56 AM
+Quote Post
bahathir
post Jan 15 2010, 07:36 AM

Regular

shahz: Your N1's software/firmware info, please... smile.gif

At last!!! Our own LYN N1's review smile.gif

Tentatively, I am getting mine tonight, and it might be a very long night smile.gif. I also have 2 days of weekend holidays, and for sure it is enough for me to familiarized with my FIRST Adnroid phone. I'll be testing it with Celcom 3G unlimited data plan.

IMHO, shahz already covered most of it, and I think I want to cover the audio SQ with my IEMs collections (entry level -> top tier universal IEMs and custom IEMs). Actually I am not expecting too much from N1's audio, and I hope I can give a fair review about the sound signature and sound quality.

The most expensive mobile phone that I ever had is my current Nokia E52 (MYR11xx), and I don't know yet whether the N1 is value for money or not. I also almost bought the iPhone 3Gs with prepaid plan (MYR2450). Yes ALMOST!!... smile.gif. BTW, I ordered my N1 with my gmail email address engraved. So, I think the resale value will be drop significantly. But, I nave no problem with it, because I don't sell my gadgets to others, yet.

I also want my family members and friends to try it, and want to see their first impressions. smile.gif

Thank you. smile.gif

This post has been edited by bahathir: Jan 15 2010, 07:39 AM
+Quote Post
razorboy
post Jan 15 2010, 07:41 AM

#winning

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

to ts and bahathir, mind to tell me where u guys got ur respective phones and how much did it cost?
+Quote Post
bahathir
post Jan 15 2010, 07:50 AM

Regular

Actually, I can get it myself and send it to Singapore. Since, Mr irwan6179, started the bulk order from US, and as per my calculation including the hassles, then it is not quite much diffs, so I ordered from him.

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=ST&f=72&t=1285227

TQ.

This post has been edited by bahathir: Jan 15 2010, 07:58 AM
+Quote Post
hengsin
post Jan 15 2010, 08:09 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(shahz @ Jan 15 2010, 01:12 AM)
• VOIP calls quality (3G and wifi)
Not tested yet. Got any solid aplication for testing? I believe there is no Skype app yet..?
For VOIP, no native skype voip client yet but you can try using fring or nimbuzz. Both support skype voip call.

+Quote Post
Aurora
post Jan 15 2010, 08:10 AM

On my way

Does the warm co-relate to faster (really faster) battery draining? How about the signal strength at that moment?
+Quote Post
corallinkz
post Jan 15 2010, 08:12 AM

Regular

when this device available on malaysia?
+Quote Post
bahathir
post Jan 15 2010, 08:24 AM

Regular

QUOTE(corallinkz @ Jan 15 2010, 08:12 AM)
when this device available on malaysia?
It is already AVAILABLE in Malaysia... smile.gif , by importing it from US, HK, UK and SG though. smile.gif

No official announcement yet from HTC or Google about it yet.
+Quote Post
Aurora
post Jan 15 2010, 08:45 AM

On my way

By the way, any chance of this working smoothly with an outlook exchange server?
+Quote Post
hengsin
post Jan 15 2010, 11:36 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Aurora @ Jan 15 2010, 08:45 AM)
By the way, any chance of this working smoothly with an outlook exchange server?
I'm not sure nexus have build in support for exchange but even if it does the current bundle exchange support available on other android handset is pretty weak. Most android users that must rely on exchange ended up buying the touchdown app on android market ( see http://www.androlib.com/android.applicatio...itroid-pjx.aspx and http://www.nitrodesk.com/dk_touchdownPurchase.aspx ).
+Quote Post

129 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Bump TopicClosed TopicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1301sec    7.74    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th March 2017 - 12:11 PM