Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Nexus One LYN Official Review & Testing, Our very own testing playground on N1 :)

views

Aurora
post Jan 15 2010, 01:35 AM

On my way
630 posts

Nice review shahz. Pity that you don't have enough battery to test the other half of the functions. The 3G and wifi remark is a good one. Looks like it's better than what we have read and heard.

IIRC, N1 has some conflict with Class 6 SD card. Good to hear that the web browser is blazing fast! I have been checking out some video reviews just now of web browsing on N1, and one think worth mentioning is that the webpage is pre-loaded and pre-cache, so it doesn't need to redraw when we scroll down the page. But to what extend? hmm.gif Perhaps we can try squeeze 'guinea' with a heavy webpage? tongue.gif

There is also a remark on the earphone speaker and speaker phone, that it is a bit soft.

By the way, does N1 come with a radio function? How is the quality? There also other concern that the unit getting warm/hot. And screen sensitivity become jumpy after extensive usage.

If there is nothing wrong with it, then it should worth mentioning, to clear doubts. Hopefully other owner can share their experience too. smile.gif
Aurora
post Jan 15 2010, 01:41 AM

On my way
630 posts

Just watch the video. The web-browsing is sweet.
Aurora
post Jan 15 2010, 08:10 AM

On my way
630 posts

Does the warm co-relate to faster (really faster) battery draining? How about the signal strength at that moment?
Aurora
post Jan 15 2010, 08:45 AM

On my way
630 posts

By the way, any chance of this working smoothly with an outlook exchange server?

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0621sec    0.51    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:22 PM