Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

AKPK, debt issue, anyone got a question to ask them?

views

Kiefer
post Dec 7 2016, 05:32 PM

On my way
560 posts

QUOTE(heavensea @ Nov 4 2016, 07:38 AM)
Why some guys rush to apply cc, hire purchase just right after get rid of debts under helps by akpk???
sounds like can't wait to jump into another debts...
Agree...why CC is so important. Most had done mistake on getting those debts and managed to pull it off with help from AKPK.
Debit Card is good enough.

I am in AKPK now..still serving and I am happy to cut all CC, using/spending with what I afford to. Don't want to get back to that mistake again.

It maybe inconvenient, we have debit card, cash card (petronas) for pumping petrol, even going overseas we can still use debit card.

Another option is Prepaid CC, just top up when needed.

If buying house or a car, still fine, but not CC.
Kiefer
post Dec 8 2016, 04:48 AM

On my way
560 posts

QUOTE(heavensea @ Dec 7 2016, 06:40 PM)
Ya bro.. live within capability..
ur debt huge? Just started to serve akpk?
huge...started 7 years ago...estimate 2years to go

Kiefer
post Jan 11 2017, 05:48 PM

On my way
560 posts

QUOTE(invest2013 @ Jan 9 2017, 01:32 PM)
Hi All,

I m still serving AKPK. Currently,  I intend to sell my house , does the gain from my property will offset to AKPK account, or I can keep for it own use..

Please advise
It is depending on the situation bro.

What I can think of is/are:
1. If the house loan burden a lot where you can't breath, then no choice.
2. But bear in mind that buying a new house would be tough later as hard to find loan and house price is teruk now. unless buy cash far far away.
3. worst case rent a house as a stepping stone.
4. not sure how much gain can offset the akpk..so you judge what is right. short term and long term.
5. if your house has no loan, keep it, find other way to reduce your monthly commitment. (cut astro, change mobile to cheaper ones, change lifestyle a bit to suit what you have, buy what you need not what you want...)

just few cents worth of thoughts.

Kiefer
post Jan 11 2017, 05:57 PM

On my way
560 posts

QUOTE(dltk @ Jan 11 2017, 03:42 PM)
Hi all,

Can I know whether any of you have been rejected by AKPK ? I was told by an agent that sometime AKPK may reject you if you do not provide accurate information or your income is not sufficient to settle the monthly instalment proposed by them. This agent offered for guarantee approval with fees charged to handle the submission.

Please advise.
got agent fees one meh?? all are free ler.

there are criteria when you apply akpk:
1. must have job / income
2. print ccris report
3. bring all the statements
4. bring proof of income or even job offer letter, salary slips etc.

they will look into your profiles and provide you a proposal. from there you nego and they nego what can improve further.. of course, we have to provide accurate information.

if your income does not managed to cover (so called a limit), then they can't even help... for example, I have 500k credit cards, and my new job just 1k, obviously they can't do magic liao hence to reject (i think).
Even if we 'clone' by saying the earning is 30k a month, they may approve, but you have to make your you pay monthly the agreed amount.

Sharing is caring...just my thoughts.

https://www.akpk.org.my/content/716-don%E2%...-%E2%80%94-akpk
Kiefer
post Jan 12 2017, 08:16 AM

On my way
560 posts

QUOTE(ariffred @ Jan 12 2017, 01:01 AM)
Izzit possible 4 a person in akpk to open a bank account
yes...still can. Only bankruptcy status have issue.
Kiefer
post Jan 16 2017, 01:58 PM

On my way
560 posts

QUOTE(GreenSamurai @ Jan 16 2017, 01:10 PM)
Can we expect your second AKPK entry in a few years?
I heard AKPK will help just 1 time...good luck to him.
Kiefer
post Jan 26 2017, 09:56 AM

On my way
560 posts

QUOTE(vseries @ Jan 23 2017, 12:28 AM)
The bank is luckier. This time you pay normal interest rate.
Haha.. bank is luckier !! you are right.

BTW to all here. Gong Xi Fa Cai !!! Wishing all having prosperous and healthy new year !!!
Kiefer
post Feb 6 2017, 09:38 AM

On my way
560 posts

QUOTE(facelol @ Feb 6 2017, 09:13 AM)
oh god..this makes me even more sad after reading this line

i really really hope akpk can save me

i have rm60k+ debt total of cc and PL and my income is only rm2.5k monthly

if they reject me, i guess its end of my life already. no point of surviving
Best of luck bro. bring all needed and consult them. you might need to let go something (eg astro) and change lifestyle
Kiefer
post Feb 6 2017, 06:36 PM

On my way
560 posts

QUOTE(facelol @ Feb 6 2017, 04:01 PM)
7k from aeon, monthly 17x

for 5 years
7k...monthly ia like 2.5% payment. Should be easy to manage...this is akpk monthly amount?

My akpk is 2.5k every month...been biting tongue for almost 7 years.. Now left 1 year to clear hopefully and need to get to banks this few months...
Kiefer
post Feb 6 2017, 06:45 PM

On my way
560 posts

QUOTE(facelol @ Feb 6 2017, 01:17 PM)
is there?

but how? rm600k loan from rm3k pay
600k loan...or 3k pay...there is always such case.

You have 60k...go in with hope...and the hope is yourself not akpk as you are the one to solve it, they just help.

60k..minimum 3k monthly...so you have to prepare to work and pay...do extra partime...no drinking, no partying...use bike, no astro, no maxis...what else..you think la.

We all here also facing tough and tougher life as all barang naik, but we all bite bullet and move forward. If you married with children, you have more burden to put on shoulder.

No one to blame but self on why taking cc and loan from legalized ah long. :b
Kiefer
post Feb 6 2017, 07:25 PM

On my way
560 posts

QUOTE(facelol @ Feb 6 2017, 06:56 PM)
nope this is not akpk monthly amount, i havent started my dmp yet

but then i can alrdy tell akpk wont help in aeon personal loan as its not fall under any bank

correct me if im wrong, im noob at these
AEON is not a bank in Malaysia.. just a credit service provider. Not sure if aeon can be done or not..why not call 03-2616 7766 to inquire first.

Else see if can swap to any bank.. but it is tough.
Kiefer
post Feb 7 2017, 01:01 PM

On my way
560 posts

QUOTE(nicholasnzy90 @ Feb 7 2017, 10:24 AM)
Hi all, i have applied for DMP, attended the appointment and now i am waiting for the approval. It has been two weeks passed, the application is still pending. Now I am almost 3months late for cc payments, the banks keep calling me and ask me to settle one month first if not once 3months they will issue a legal letter whereby i need to do full settlement which might cause my DMP application to fail. Is this true ah? Should i make one month payment? Of course i cannot afford for one month payment pun. So is it ok if i just ignore them until my DMP approve ah?
Thanks
I don't think you can ignore the payment. Don't get till the legal letter out where you will be charge for many fees which is not worth it. Bank and legal always take from the poors.

Suggest you call in to the akpk consultant that you met for advise.
Kiefer
post Feb 7 2017, 03:23 PM

On my way
560 posts

QUOTE(zackskate666 @ Feb 7 2017, 03:13 PM)
Hi Guys. Just attended the session this morning at their KL Maju Junction branch.Submit all the documents and were told that i will get the email within 1-2days to pay to their maybank acc. But right after 3 hours,i received the email of my enrollment to their dmp program. My question is,i will only be eligible into the program if i made the payment immediately within 10 days right after i received the email enrollment right?. Can delay more than 10 days?
i remembered I did paid within the notified period given. i know you might want to wait till the salary out first, i am not sure it will disqualify your application if you pay much later. Why not ask the 'expert' by calling to the akpk consultant.
Kiefer
post Feb 14 2017, 10:22 PM

On my way
560 posts

QUOTE(1tanmee @ Feb 14 2017, 08:30 PM)
For those who are enroll in AKPK, do they still get harassed by legal letters, calls?
No more calls or letters. But initial stage when we get enrolled into, there will still be calls.

What I remembered is that, I told the banks that it is all AKPK where they can checked.

Legal letters are the worst where when we are poor, the banks and legal blood suckers keep sucking the poors.

Beware of HLB where their process sucks. You updated them on the contacts, change address by walking in to the main HQ, nothing it processed and charged all the unnecessarily cost without you knowing. Thought all been settled, but when you check ccris report, nothing happened and you ended up owing them extra few thousands.

For the one that know the pain and woke up, you will never want to deal with banks anymore.
Kiefer
post Feb 15 2017, 01:46 PM

On my way
560 posts

QUOTE(nonameface @ Feb 15 2017, 01:20 PM)
wanna ask those involved and completed paying their debts through akpk...
how much total need to pay back and for how many years? is it wise to declare oneself bankrupt if he knows the amount need to pay back it just too much even tho in akpk?
I am going to clear all by this year. how long and how much is depends on the total amount. some can be just 2 years to maybe 10 years.
Amount is also depending on the proposal where how much the person is earning.

If can, get AKPK. If AKPK also cant, then no choice. bankrupt will be harder as almost everything cannot do.
Kiefer
post Feb 17 2017, 04:32 PM

On my way
560 posts

QUOTE(samuraikacang @ Feb 17 2017, 03:48 PM)
As far as I know, you still need to pay your dues even if you are declared bankrupt.
mmmmm...no wonder...

Heard open an bank account also tough. Get job also need bank account, once there is salary in, the bank just take all and tell the person eat shit....they forgot, even he owe them money he is still their customer.

So who can hire the person?...no account.

Passport also die...cant fly if job needed you to fly.
Cannot be shareholders nor director...sigh...
Open roadside stall, no lesen, sita pulak.
Cant buy even motorbike unless someone else name.
Kiefer
post Feb 21 2017, 09:39 PM

On my way
560 posts

QUOTE(1tanmee @ Feb 21 2017, 09:35 PM)
For those enrolled in AKPK, can they approach the bank to clear spesific debts?

Say, got three banks, one of which is for Credit Card, amount to 2k. Can the person liaise with the bank and clear this specific outstanding amount?
yea. You can. Make sure u get a letter from bank that you settled it.

Then go back to akpk and give them a copy. In your example, you may have 2 banks to go, so akpk will arrange payment to the 2 banks and leave that particular bank out.

For anyone that check ccris report from time to time, any bank that has cleared, do the same thing too if can.
Kiefer
post Feb 28 2017, 04:53 PM

On my way
560 posts

QUOTE(puri26 @ Feb 28 2017, 04:04 PM)
I enrolled into AKPK DMP and it helped me to structure my outstanding debts into more affordable monthly installments. My CCRIS record is clean with "0" non repayments since then.

However, I cant apply bank job due to AKPK status and feel depressed that I might loss a fantastic job that increases my salary substantially.

With current salary of about 5k, by any chance I can get a loan of about RM25k somewhere to clear off my AKPK debts?

Anyone can recommend legal and reputable licensed money lenders who lend to someone with AKPK status? Don't mind borrow with 18% interest annually from but please no loan sharks.  Tried JCL but only 2k approved. Thanks a lot.
Hi Puri,

I don't get it when you said you enrolled and CCRIS is clean with "0"??

I don't think AKPK status can't get you to banking industry as I worked in a bank before too during my serving with AKPK.

Only bankruptcy status can't.
Kiefer
post Mar 23 2017, 01:50 PM

On my way
560 posts

QUOTE(daniel8686 @ Mar 23 2017, 12:55 PM)
Hi everyone,

I wanna ask that am I possible to refinance my house which I am under akpk dmp now since 2015

My purpose it's actually to clear some repayment monthly in akpk if I possible to refinanceā€¦

I knew this possibility quite low to do it as my ccris should be not good

Just to ask that whether is there any exceptional caseā€¦

Thanks
I don't think you can. You can try it out with your bank to see if they allowed.
Kiefer
post Mar 29 2017, 09:19 AM

On my way
560 posts

QUOTE(Diegon85 @ Mar 28 2017, 04:40 PM)
Ron 2828,

thank you very much. appreciate your kind of advise.

But, i heard the course need to take quite time. estimate take how long for the course?
It is scam.. I saw AKPK website did mentioned this.

Ron2828 mentioned no more course..which is better... but again, even there is course, it is just 20-30min video.

I should be going back to akpk to clear/clarify something with the consultant in next few weeks.

12 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1003sec    0.09    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:54 AM