laugh.gif
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
eXTaTine
post Jan 17 2017, 04:05 PM
To Tongsan we bow!!
Group: Senior Member

User just suddenly PM message me with insults and then sets up his account to block anyone from messaging that person. I would consider this spam.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
cocooh
post Jan 17 2017, 04:34 PM
✔ Awesomeness ✔

Attached Image
+Quote Post
jdnestle
post Jan 17 2017, 05:43 PM
Group: Junior Member

-- Please keep your post concise to ensure a speedy review from us. We suggest 250 words or less. --

okay i was selling this laptop of mine for 2.9k and i got a deal with a buyer whereby he deposited to me rm 50 for deposit and reservation
after that another guy inboxed me and offered me rm 4,000 for a laptop thqat i was selling for 2900 (rm 1,100 above my asking price)

thinking that it's a scam for sure i decided to check out this guy's profile and though he had no active posts since the last 4 years, i saw that 4 different users had recently viewed his profile (strange for a guy who has not posted anything in 4 years, but still got 4 people viewing him right?)

and later when i checked his profile again i saw 3 people had viewed him again. I found this very wierd and presumed that he was using this account as a 2nd profile to inbox people with silly offers and wasting time (hence why people kept checking who is this guy)

well i told him politely that the laptop is booked and i suspect he is using a 2nd profile. then he started to report my recent posts and all of the comments in the post and also using some mildly offensive language (im okay with that, because i dont get offended)

but i think there's something wrong with this guy

admins advise?

User's name : 12AM

P.S you can see the user details in the attached screenshots

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
Baconateer
post Jan 17 2017, 05:46 PM
Meh..... (TM)

this guy?

a legit troll...he has been messaging just about everyone..
+Quote Post
cedyy
post Jan 17 2017, 05:57 PM
Regular

either a sicko or a scammer
+Quote Post
FusionX
post Jan 17 2017, 06:08 PM

Group Icon
Group: Admin

QUOTE(jdnestle @ Jan 17 2017, 05:43 PM)
-- Please keep your post concise to ensure a speedy review from us. We suggest 250 words or less. --

okay i was selling this laptop of mine for 2.9k and i got a deal with a  buyer whereby he deposited to me rm 50 for deposit and reservation
after that another guy inboxed me and offered me rm 4,000 for a laptop thqat i was selling for 2900 (rm 1,100 above my asking price)
Action taken. Topic merged with PM Spam Report Thread
+Quote Post
jez9
post Feb 1 2017, 11:16 PM

QUOTE(wKkaY @ Sep 19 2008, 12:30 PM)
If you have received a PM spam, please post it here. We'll need 1) the name of the member who sent it to you, 2) the message text. A screenshot isn't necessary, just post the text here.

Once your report is attended to, your post here will be removed and a thank-you sent to you in private.
Hi Admin,

I'm on Harith Iskander's managing team and I've been alerted through google alert about this post in low yat forum.

We are hereby requesting you and/or the admin to remove this post with immediate effect, failing which we shall be entitled to our rights to seek legal advice in regards to defamation based on the original post/title of the post which we deemed, could cause loss and damage to Harith Iskander's reputation.

We look forward to your cooperation on an urgent basis.

Thank you.

Regards,
Harith Iskander's Managing Team

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Miracles
post Feb 12 2017, 02:17 PM
DOUEVENLIFTBRAH

QUOTE(metalslug @ Jan 3 2017, 08:21 AM)
user posted image

This is not my birthday. Spammers.
Dear FusionX I received the same thing today but it is my birthday.

+Quote Post
buyoq
post Feb 16 2017, 12:11 AM
pup pup pap kepup kepup kepup

Reporting this lowlife piece of shit zkteh
i didnt even ASK his help/opinion or whatever shit and suddenly he PM'ed me about this stupid stuff

Attached Image
+Quote Post
zkteh
post Feb 18 2017, 03:01 PM
Getting Started

QUOTE(buyoq @ Feb 16 2017, 12:11 AM)
Reporting this lowlife piece of shit zkteh
i didnt even ASK his help/opinion or whatever shit and suddenly he PM'ed me about this stupid stuff

Attached Image
Hi buyoq there,

How I get to know you : I saw you discuss about Unifi HyppTV in one the threads Here

And the reason why I PM you has been stated in the PM : Just to ask whether you have the issue same as me.

The content is NOT SPAM, does it include sexual? violence? ads? multiple same messages sent to you? NO RIGHT?

If you do not like people sudden PM you, what if you just ignore and delete it? or is there any setting that can prevent people from PM-ing you in the forum?

Sry for any inconvenience caused.

Be open minded.

Regards.

+Quote Post
buyoq
post Feb 18 2017, 07:21 PM

QUOTE(zkteh @ Feb 18 2017, 03:01 PM)
Hi buyoq  there,

How I get to know you : I saw you discuss about Unifi HyppTV in one the threads Here

And the reason why I PM you has been stated in the PM : Just to ask whether you have the issue same as me.

The content is NOT SPAM, does it include sexual? violence? ads? multiple same messages sent to you? NO RIGHT?

If you do not like people sudden PM you, what if you just ignore and delete it? or is there any setting that can prevent people from PM-ing you in the forum?

Sry for any inconvenience caused.

Be open minded.

Regards.
maybe for you it's not spam but for me, you invaded my privacy as in messaging me WITHOUT my concern. a simple reply in the thread "buyoq, i got something to ask,can i PM you?" doesn't hurt you right ?
"Just to ask" ? ok read what you PM me and tell me if this is a QUESTION

do you suffer issue below

1. hypptv hangs unexpectedly, the screen stuck for no reason, then later a no signal icon came in, and need to restart the box

2. lags for a few second, intermittent

find me on fb
fb.com/zkteh

i dont know which school did you go last time but there's a difference between a statement and a question

do you suffer issue below ? <-- now, this is what a question should looks like

and the reason you're giving me you fb is ? i dont even have a fb account so the reason you're asking me to FIND you on fb is for what ? there's a reason why this forum got an option called NEW TOPIC where you can post your concern there
and if you really insist on asking me or chat with me or something, i did replied your PM on that day itself, but did you even bother to reply me ? smile.gif
open minded ? nahh i'm happy the way i am. keep your thought to yourself. By the way, thanks for this suggestion "is there any setting that can prevent people from PM-ing you in the forum", i have added you in my ignore list

This post has been edited by buyoq: Feb 18 2017, 07:34 PM
+Quote Post
zkteh
post Feb 18 2017, 11:54 PM
Getting Started

QUOTE(buyoq @ Feb 18 2017, 07:21 PM)
maybe for you it's not spam but for me, you invaded my privacy as in messaging me WITHOUT my concern. a simple reply in the thread "buyoq, i got something to ask,can i PM you?" doesn't hurt you right ?
"Just to ask" ? ok read what you PM me and tell me if this is a QUESTION

do you suffer issue below

1. hypptv hangs unexpectedly, the screen stuck for no reason, then later a no signal icon came in, and need to restart the box

2. lags for a few second, intermittent

find me on fb
fb.com/zkteh

i dont know which school did you go last time but there's a difference between a statement and a question

do you suffer issue below ? <-- now, this is what a question should looks like

and the reason you're giving me you fb is ? i dont even have a fb account so the reason you're asking me to FIND you on fb is for what ? there's a reason why this forum got an option called NEW TOPIC where you can post your concern there
and if you really insist on asking me or chat with me or something, i did replied your PM on that day itself, but did you even bother to reply me ? smile.gif
open minded ? nahh i'm happy the way i am. keep your thought to yourself. By the way, thanks for this suggestion "is there any setting that can prevent people from PM-ing you in the forum", i have added you in my ignore list

really? PM in a typical forum is open to everyone and do not require your permission (unless stated).
But, as stated in earlier post, you can simply delete my PM and no need to reply me. (Someone calls you, you dun have to listen right?)

you can always feedback to the LWY to add a new option : dun let people PM you

okay, I missed a symbol there, but as a human, you will naturally implies it's a question wut, you are not a machine that only read codes

CODE
You will always this read wrong

I put a fb link there just in case you will be willing to share more info, PM is not a suitable place for long conversation.

Do you know why I do not bother reply you back in PM? Because I know you dun like people to simply PM you, that's why I dun dare to reply you in PM.

Remember how you PM me back?

nope.why are you spamming me here ?

Regards.

#I dun want to live in this planet anymore
#Come on, this is internet, once you stepped in, you leave traces, and especially when u commented something. This is how I found you. Your privacy is already gone once you in internet, not until someone PM you. Always remember this.
#Website gets your info without your permission too. Do you want to sue them? including LWY?
#A obvious example : do you notice Ads follow you around? The ads is showing familiar items each time? It's not coincidence. It's tracking you. Do you feel your privacy get invaded again?
#Keep calm, you are simply overreacting

This post has been edited by zkteh: Feb 19 2017, 12:40 AM
+Quote Post
buyoq
post Feb 19 2017, 02:18 AM

-

This post has been edited by buyoq: Feb 19 2017, 02:46 AM
+Quote Post
buyoq
post Feb 19 2017, 02:26 AM

QUOTE(zkteh @ Feb 18 2017, 11:54 PM)

really? PM in a typical forum is open to everyone and do not require your permission (unless stated).
But, as stated in earlier post, you can simply delete my PM and no need to reply me. (Someone calls you, you dun have to listen right?)

you can always feedback to the LWY to add a new option : dun let people PM you

okay, I missed a symbol there, but as a human, you will naturally implies it's a question wut, you are not a machine that only read codes

CODE
You will always this read wrong

I put a fb link there just in case you will be willing to share more info, PM is not a suitable place for long conversation.

Do you know why I do not bother reply you back in PM? Because I know you dun like people to simply PM you, that's why I dun dare to reply you in PM.

Remember how you PM me back?
Regards.

#Come on, this is internet, once you stepped in, you leave traces, and especially when u commented something. This is how I found you. Your privacy is already gone once you in internet, not until someone PM you. Always remember this.
#Website gets your info without your permission too. Do you want to sue them? including LWY?
#A obvious example :  do you notice Ads follow you around? The ads is showing familiar items each time? It's not coincidence. It's tracking you. Do you feel your privacy get invaded again? 
#Keep calm, you are simply overreacting
1. that's where you're wrong smile.gif my question to you, Are all humans the same? as an example, if you eat shit, does that mean i eat shit too ? no right ?
2. "as a human" alamak typical lame excuses la bro. you better come up with a better excuses next time
3. PM is not suitable for a long conversation ? hmm..last i check (few minutes ago) there are NO character limits in Lowyat PM.so what's stopping you from having a long conversation there ?
4. you didnt reply my message coz you "dont dare" but ironically, you're replying me here..how odd..

- dude.i swear to God,i am truly madly deeply honestly dont give a shit about this.its your life.

- you can always choose to opt out from any ad
- dont be an idiot by revealing too much of your personal info

#A obvious example : do you notice Ads follow you around? The ads is showing familiar items each time? It's not coincidence. It's tracking you. Do you feel your privacy get invaded again?
- Oh God..seriously ?! http://download.cnet.com/blog/download-blo...our-activities/
- easiest ever, Disable/Deny/Reject third-party cookies

yawn yawn.gif .do as you wish lah "mr-positive-thinking", you live your life and i live my life. you're just being a parasite here.

This post has been edited by buyoq: Feb 19 2017, 02:53 AM
+Quote Post
Swordylove
post Feb 26 2017, 07:26 PM
Getting Started

Username: tariqibnuziyad7

This is his 2nd (or 3rd) time already.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
hackwire
post May 4 2017, 05:35 AM
Look at all my stars!!

Requesting Mod to review this case if this member (probably a dupe) have breached the rules by stalking my Personal Message inbox. Please warn this person for Stalking and harrassement. thank you for your cooperation.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Moola characteristics of a narcissist in highlighted in red 5 and 7.

Here are 8 signs of a narcissist:
1. They exaggerate their achievements and talents.

The narcissist will tell you that he was an all-star athlete in school when the reality is that he was rarely ever on the field. He will overplay any life event to look as if he was the star of the show. And, when he shares his achievements over and over, they actually become a reality to the person. They believe they have accomplished all the things that they share with others.

13567231_10153600990147371_5160829152170653238_n
2. They are master manipulators.

The narcissist will utilize your weakness to ensure that they get what they want. They will degrade you, using your weaknesses to add more power to their personality. If they do you a favor, be sure you’ve sold your soul to the devil because it will come back to haunt you.

3. They don’t recognize or accept your feelings.

The only thing that counts is how they feel. The narcissist will be sure to bulldoze your emotions to make themselves feel worthy. A person who suffers from NPD is only concerned with how they feel. Emotions are driven by they need and desires.

4. They are arrogant.

The narcissist is never wrong. They believe they are entitled to everything. They will brag and step over anything or anyone along their path to get the things they want. This disorder doesn’t allow for the person to have a rational moral compass. They aren’t sensitive to anyone’s feelings. They show no empathy or apathy.

5. They require constant admiration and adoration.

The narcissist needs to be the center of attention. When the attention is no longer available, they will move onto another person. They cannot keep relationships for long because no one can keep them on a golden pedestal. They have difficulties keeping jobs and focusing on school as well because they lose interest quickly.

6. They take advantage of others.

The narcissist will take advantage of anything and anyone to suit their needs. This means stepping over anything to reach their level of twisted goals. The narcissist appears to have self-confidence and high self-esteem, but it’s a facade. They are lacking self-worth but compensate it by using others to their best interest.

7. They are envious of others.

The narcissist cannot accept anyone better than themselves, therefore, when the attention is on someone else, they get angry. They suffer from severe depression and frustration. They become enraged. They are envious of anything that doesn’t come to them and their attention.

8. They believe they are superior.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder is a mental health issue. They aren’t making it up. They are mentally incapable of seeing the world like everyone else. They believe they are above anyone. Their grandiose attitude is overwhelming. They do no wrong. When something doesn’t go their way, it’s because of someone else who messed up. There is no way to rationalize with their behavior.

It’s not fully understood how a person becomes a narcissist, but they do have some common background influences. This personality disorder can be diagnosed as early as puberty and preteen years. Usually a parent gave excessive pampering or excessive criticism in childhood years. They might have come from a broken home, having abandonment issues that forced them to rely only on themselves.

These people have substituted the lack of love and support from a parent by over-emphasizing their own worth. Narcissistic Personality Disorder seems to affect more males than females. It’s important to recognize the boundaries between an unhealthy ego and that of a narcissistic personality disorder. Sometimes the lines seem to overlap. The above signs are some of many that differentiate a narcissist from a person who has self-assurance and confidence.

Related article: 5 Signs You’re In A Relationship With A Narcissist

“The main condition for the achievement of love is the overcoming of one’s narcissism. The narcissistic orientation is one in which one experiences as real only that which exists within oneself, while the phenomena in the outside world have no reality in themselves, but are experienced only from the viewpoint of their being useful or dangerous to one. The opposite pole to narcissism is objectivity; it is the faculty to see other people and things as they are, objectively, and to be able to separate this objective picture from a picture which is formed by one’s desires and fears.” ~ Erich Fromm from The Art of Loving

This post has been edited by hackwire: May 4 2017, 05:36 AM
+Quote Post
Victor3010
post May 19 2017, 09:42 AM
Regular

Attached Image

Property agent spamming people. Suggesting to add a report button at the PM section, or a "Report User" button
+Quote Post
ietsen
post May 19 2017, 11:51 PM

Received a PM from use @kcng999 stating:

Hi there,
For ur info only.
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4293885

This is because I'm selling my own Oneplus 3T and he is trying to imply that my price is high.

My post did not state "firm", and I've yet to receive any negotiations.

I then explained to him that I was also including the sandstone case and the Dbrand skin.

He then continued with another PM, obviously trying to find fault:
Hey dude, forum must put WTS tag,
Cant u dun understand the rules n regulation of lowyat treat buy n sell?
Or if u din follow u post will auto deleted by admin staff without notice.
Read 1st.

BTW, my post is already appended with WTS.

Could you investigate into this matter as this user is sending harassing messages.

This post has been edited by ietsen: May 19 2017, 11:52 PM
+Quote Post

27 Pages « < 25 26 27Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0805sec    1.91    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 27th May 2017 - 08:31 AM