Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

PM spam report thread, a neverending journey to remove spammers

views

jdnestle
post Jan 17 2017, 05:43 PM

10 posts

-- Please keep your post concise to ensure a speedy review from us. We suggest 250 words or less. --

okay i was selling this laptop of mine for 2.9k and i got a deal with a buyer whereby he deposited to me rm 50 for deposit and reservation
after that another guy inboxed me and offered me rm 4,000 for a laptop thqat i was selling for 2900 (rm 1,100 above my asking price)

thinking that it's a scam for sure i decided to check out this guy's profile and though he had no active posts since the last 4 years, i saw that 4 different users had recently viewed his profile (strange for a guy who has not posted anything in 4 years, but still got 4 people viewing him right?)

and later when i checked his profile again i saw 3 people had viewed him again. I found this very wierd and presumed that he was using this account as a 2nd profile to inbox people with silly offers and wasting time (hence why people kept checking who is this guy)

well i told him politely that the laptop is booked and i suspect he is using a 2nd profile. then he started to report my recent posts and all of the comments in the post and also using some mildly offensive language (im okay with that, because i dont get offended)

but i think there's something wrong with this guy

admins advise?

User's name : 12AM

P.S you can see the user details in the attached screenshots

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0145sec    0.21    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:56 AM