Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

PM spam report thread, a neverending journey to remove spammers

views

hackwire
post May 4 2017, 05:35 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,256 posts

Requesting Mod to review this case if this member (probably a dupe) have breached the rules by stalking my Personal Message inbox. Please warn this person for Stalking and harrassement. thank you for your cooperation.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Moola characteristics of a narcissist in highlighted in red 5 and 7.

Here are 8 signs of a narcissist:
1. They exaggerate their achievements and talents.

The narcissist will tell you that he was an all-star athlete in school when the reality is that he was rarely ever on the field. He will overplay any life event to look as if he was the star of the show. And, when he shares his achievements over and over, they actually become a reality to the person. They believe they have accomplished all the things that they share with others.

13567231_10153600990147371_5160829152170653238_n
2. They are master manipulators.

The narcissist will utilize your weakness to ensure that they get what they want. They will degrade you, using your weaknesses to add more power to their personality. If they do you a favor, be sure you’ve sold your soul to the devil because it will come back to haunt you.

3. They don’t recognize or accept your feelings.

The only thing that counts is how they feel. The narcissist will be sure to bulldoze your emotions to make themselves feel worthy. A person who suffers from NPD is only concerned with how they feel. Emotions are driven by they need and desires.

4. They are arrogant.

The narcissist is never wrong. They believe they are entitled to everything. They will brag and step over anything or anyone along their path to get the things they want. This disorder doesn’t allow for the person to have a rational moral compass. They aren’t sensitive to anyone’s feelings. They show no empathy or apathy.

5. They require constant admiration and adoration.

The narcissist needs to be the center of attention. When the attention is no longer available, they will move onto another person. They cannot keep relationships for long because no one can keep them on a golden pedestal. They have difficulties keeping jobs and focusing on school as well because they lose interest quickly.

6. They take advantage of others.

The narcissist will take advantage of anything and anyone to suit their needs. This means stepping over anything to reach their level of twisted goals. The narcissist appears to have self-confidence and high self-esteem, but it’s a facade. They are lacking self-worth but compensate it by using others to their best interest.

7. They are envious of others.

The narcissist cannot accept anyone better than themselves, therefore, when the attention is on someone else, they get angry. They suffer from severe depression and frustration. They become enraged. They are envious of anything that doesn’t come to them and their attention.

8. They believe they are superior.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder is a mental health issue. They aren’t making it up. They are mentally incapable of seeing the world like everyone else. They believe they are above anyone. Their grandiose attitude is overwhelming. They do no wrong. When something doesn’t go their way, it’s because of someone else who messed up. There is no way to rationalize with their behavior.

It’s not fully understood how a person becomes a narcissist, but they do have some common background influences. This personality disorder can be diagnosed as early as puberty and preteen years. Usually a parent gave excessive pampering or excessive criticism in childhood years. They might have come from a broken home, having abandonment issues that forced them to rely only on themselves.

These people have substituted the lack of love and support from a parent by over-emphasizing their own worth. Narcissistic Personality Disorder seems to affect more males than females. It’s important to recognize the boundaries between an unhealthy ego and that of a narcissistic personality disorder. Sometimes the lines seem to overlap. The above signs are some of many that differentiate a narcissist from a person who has self-assurance and confidence.

Related article: 5 Signs You’re In A Relationship With A Narcissist

“The main condition for the achievement of love is the overcoming of one’s narcissism. The narcissistic orientation is one in which one experiences as real only that which exists within oneself, while the phenomena in the outside world have no reality in themselves, but are experienced only from the viewpoint of their being useful or dangerous to one. The opposite pole to narcissism is objectivity; it is the faculty to see other people and things as they are, objectively, and to be able to separate this objective picture from a picture which is formed by one’s desires and fears.” ~ Erich Fromm from The Art of Loving

This post has been edited by hackwire: May 4 2017, 05:36 AM
hackwire
post Feb 18 2019, 03:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,256 posts

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4739879/+0&#entry91848323

can moderator warn oldboy that kopitiam insult stay within kopitiam and not intrude personal inbox or privacy pls. thanks.
hackwire
post Mar 17 2020, 06:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,256 posts

user posted image

Blue Pants have intrude private email and harrassing member personal email. This is against the Rules and REgulation of Lowyat.

They can't take the heat in Kopitiam then they should watch their language. Mod kindly warn them . Thanks

He plan to troll me again tomorrow.

user posted image
hackwire
post Apr 1 2020, 10:10 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,256 posts

QUOTE(Rusty Nail @ Apr 1 2020, 10:02 AM)
I don't condone blue pants harassment, however looking your posting behavior, you deserved it
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4934993
pretty sure that's not the second thread ^
The different is you are not a Content creator or Contributor of Kopitiam. people like you are just Trollers like BluePants, calling those who are against your perspective and views as Bodoh. Too bad that you butthurt and check my past topic and decided to post it here. There are a lot of people like you here these days. No respect at all and calling people BODO. Whenever we close or trash your post, u get angry. u became another idiot and go behind our scene and find what we post and go into revenge mode. Your behavior ? Look in the mirror and how it got you here.
hackwire
post Apr 1 2020, 10:18 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,256 posts

QUOTE(Rusty Nail @ Apr 1 2020, 10:14 AM)
Sorry, I have short term memory, I don't recall calling you bodo
I was laughing at mushigen's
then do you know why you are here? your behavior pattern suit them. go into previous topic of mine , check the post , discover this and brought it up here. your behavior are similar with those trollers. nothing new. you think Bluepants go into PM is correct? then u should read the rules properly . what in kopitiam stays there.

you can see for yourself, bluepants spam my pm yesterday. trollers behavior are like that. don't come in here and tell me my behavior are wrong. they want war and battles. i just give it to them.
user posted image

This post has been edited by hackwire: Apr 1 2020, 10:23 AM
hackwire
post Apr 1 2020, 10:33 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,256 posts

QUOTE(wKkaY @ Sep 19 2008, 12:30 PM)
If you have received a PM spam, please post it here. We'll need 1) the name of the member who sent it to you, 2) the message text. A screenshot isn't necessary, just post the text here.

Once your report is attended to, your post here will be removed and a thank-you sent to you in private.
Dear moderator,
i would like to report this person for spamming my PM.
user posted image

Kindly take proper action if he breached the rules.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0143sec    0.11    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:29 AM