Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> PM spam report thread, a neverending journey to remove spammers

Axelredan
post Oct 22 2018, 02:24 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(biatche @ Oct 22 2018, 02:13 PM)
If you want to make a case, don't show excerpts, OK? Show everything. So people can and will understand you for what you are.
Do so yourself. besides admin can check our inbox if they wish to. I for one have made my point
biatche
post Oct 22 2018, 02:40 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(Axelredan @ Oct 22 2018, 02:24 PM)
Do so yourself. besides admin can check our inbox if they wish to. I for one have made my point
1. For one thing, if they can do that, that's invasion of privacy. So whatever you're saying is a major assertion without any facts, just like how you told me I should mention that I wish to buy at "low prices" when I actually did.
2. This thread is about Spam, and I'm not selling you anything. in fact, if anything, you attempted to scam me into buying your cards at ridiculous prices, as others have mentioned in your thread.
3. As I've made my point -- you're clearly trying to fool people into buying your stuff at silly prices
4. "Try clicking the "Ignore User" button? It's at the user's profile."

Yes, I do have an issue with people who try to fool others and then exercise righteousness still and yet contradict themselves all the way. I'd put good effort into making sure your sort don't go too far.
WaNaWe900
post Jan 9 2019, 11:32 AM

Casual

Hye,

I had posted in [WTS] Buffalo HD-PNFU3 MiniStation Safe 1TB/2TB, *** Shockproof & Secure *** (External HDD) yesterday at 11:35.

Shortly 11:41 received a call & WhatsApp (017 241 6136) from person (Wan Mohamed Shafie) claiming to be the advertiser's staff to further proceed with the deal at my handphone number. I do ask if he the owner of the advertiser and he claimed to be working with him.

Despite the doubt, we proceed with the transaction, fully aware something went wrong when the advertiser replied my msg. Advertiser (LeonLaiTL) & myself have several long chat as he advice me to do a report for safe-keeping from happening again to other.

Still the person (Shafie) not replying my WhatsApp since last night icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif

Just curious how could he get my hp number and know I'd posted for the items hmm.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

This post has been edited by WaNaWe900: Jan 9 2019, 11:34 AM
PJng
post Jan 9 2019, 05:25 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(WaNaWe900 @ Jan 9 2019, 11:32 AM)
Hye,

I had posted in [WTS] Buffalo HD-PNFU3 MiniStation Safe 1TB/2TB, *** Shockproof & Secure *** (External HDD) yesterday at 11:35.

Shortly 11:41 received a call & WhatsApp (017 241 6136) from person (Wan Mohamed Shafie) claiming to be the advertiser's staff to further proceed with the deal at my handphone number. I do ask if he the owner of the advertiser and he claimed to be working with him.

Despite the doubt, we proceed with the transaction, fully aware something went wrong when the advertiser replied my msg. Advertiser (LeonLaiTL) & myself have several long chat as he advice me to do a report for safe-keeping from happening again to other.

Still the person (Shafie) not replying my WhatsApp since last night  icon_question.gif  icon_question.gif  icon_question.gif

Just curious how could he get my hp number and know I'd posted for the items  hmm.gif
Here not whatsapp spam report
WaNaWe900
post Jan 10 2019, 02:20 PM

Casual

QUOTE(PJng @ Jan 9 2019, 05:25 PM)
Here not whatsapp spam report
I'm not report on the WhatsApp, I just curious how he know my post on that particular thread and get my hand-phone number icon_rolleyes.gif

29 Pages « < 27 28 29Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0639sec    4.04    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st January 2019 - 03:46 PM