PM spam report thread, a neverending journey to remove spammers

views

buyoq
post Nov 9 2015, 07:44 PM

hat ni sebulan...........
1,303 posts

Reporting SPAM from thj1999

Attached Image

I already have a stable job so i dont need a new one.
PLUS,i never EVER ask,consult or even THINK about this kind of service
I dont need this kind of utter bullshit thing in my life

This post has been edited by buyoq: Nov 9 2015, 07:45 PM
buyoq
post Jan 17 2016, 06:22 PM

1,303 posts

thj1999 is such a lowlife
He pm'ed lots of people offering that stupid stuff
i really wish moderator/admin could ban his account for good
buyoq
post Mar 7 2016, 04:10 PM

1,303 posts

QUOTE(Frostlord @ Mar 7 2016, 03:03 PM)
User: sojiroseta

Content:
asking to buy DS games. sent 2 pm in half a week
[attachmentid=6126048]
[attachmentid=6126049]
how is this a spam lah ?
he's asking if you sell games what ? blush.gif
buyoq
post Feb 16 2017, 12:11 AM

1,303 posts

Reporting this lowlife piece of shit zkteh
i didnt even ASK his help/opinion or whatever shit and suddenly he PM'ed me about this stupid stuff

Attached Image
buyoq
post Feb 18 2017, 07:21 PM

1,303 posts

QUOTE(zkteh @ Feb 18 2017, 03:01 PM)
Hi buyoq  there,

How I get to know you : I saw you discuss about Unifi HyppTV in one the threads Here

And the reason why I PM you has been stated in the PM : Just to ask whether you have the issue same as me.

The content is NOT SPAM, does it include sexual? violence? ads? multiple same messages sent to you? NO RIGHT?

If you do not like people sudden PM you, what if you just ignore and delete it? or is there any setting that can prevent people from PM-ing you in the forum?

Sry for any inconvenience caused.

Be open minded.

Regards.
maybe for you it's not spam but for me, you invaded my privacy as in messaging me WITHOUT my concern. a simple reply in the thread "buyoq, i got something to ask,can i PM you?" doesn't hurt you right ?
"Just to ask" ? ok read what you PM me and tell me if this is a QUESTION

do you suffer issue below

1. hypptv hangs unexpectedly, the screen stuck for no reason, then later a no signal icon came in, and need to restart the box

2. lags for a few second, intermittent

find me on fb
fb.com/zkteh

i dont know which school did you go last time but there's a difference between a statement and a question

do you suffer issue below ? <-- now, this is what a question should looks like

and the reason you're giving me you fb is ? i dont even have a fb account so the reason you're asking me to FIND you on fb is for what ? there's a reason why this forum got an option called NEW TOPIC where you can post your concern there
and if you really insist on asking me or chat with me or something, i did replied your PM on that day itself, but did you even bother to reply me ? smile.gif
open minded ? nahh i'm happy the way i am. keep your thought to yourself. By the way, thanks for this suggestion "is there any setting that can prevent people from PM-ing you in the forum", i have added you in my ignore list

This post has been edited by buyoq: Feb 18 2017, 07:34 PM
buyoq
post Feb 19 2017, 02:18 AM

1,303 posts

-

This post has been edited by buyoq: Feb 19 2017, 02:46 AM
buyoq
post Feb 19 2017, 02:26 AM

1,303 posts

QUOTE(zkteh @ Feb 18 2017, 11:54 PM)

really? PM in a typical forum is open to everyone and do not require your permission (unless stated).
But, as stated in earlier post, you can simply delete my PM and no need to reply me. (Someone calls you, you dun have to listen right?)

you can always feedback to the LWY to add a new option : dun let people PM you

okay, I missed a symbol there, but as a human, you will naturally implies it's a question wut, you are not a machine that only read codes

CODE
You will always this read wrong

I put a fb link there just in case you will be willing to share more info, PM is not a suitable place for long conversation.

Do you know why I do not bother reply you back in PM? Because I know you dun like people to simply PM you, that's why I dun dare to reply you in PM.

Remember how you PM me back?
Regards.

#I dun want to live in this planet anymore
#Come on, this is internet, once you stepped in, you leave traces, and especially when u commented something. This is how I found you. Your privacy is already gone once you in internet, not until someone PM you. Always remember this.
#Website gets your info without your permission too. Do you want to sue them? including LWY?
#A obvious example :  do you notice Ads follow you around? The ads is showing familiar items each time? It's not coincidence. It's tracking you. Do you feel your privacy get invaded again? 
#Keep calm, you are simply overreacting
1. that's where you're wrong smile.gif my question to you, Are all humans the same? as an example, if you eat shit, does that mean i eat shit too ? no right ?
2. "as a human" alamak typical lame excuses la bro. you better come up with a better excuses next time
3. PM is not suitable for a long conversation ? hmm..last i check (few minutes ago) there are NO character limits in Lowyat PM.so what's stopping you from having a long conversation there ?
4. you didnt reply my message coz you "dont dare" but ironically, you're replying me here..how odd..

#I dun want to live in this planet anymore
- dude.i swear to God,i am truly madly deeply honestly dont give a shit about this.its your life.

#Website gets your info without your permission too. Do you want to sue them? including LWY?
- you can always choose to opt out from any ad
- dont be an idiot by revealing too much of your personal info

#A obvious example : do you notice Ads follow you around? The ads is showing familiar items each time? It's not coincidence. It's tracking you. Do you feel your privacy get invaded again?
- Oh God..seriously ?! http://download.cnet.com/blog/download-blo...our-activities/
- easiest ever, Disable/Deny/Reject third-party cookies

yawn yawn.gif .do as you wish lah "mr-positive-thinking", you live your life and i live my life. you're just being a parasite here.

This post has been edited by buyoq: Feb 19 2017, 02:53 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0184sec    0.14    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:14 AM