Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [Home Appliances] Refrigerator

overfloe
post Nov 19 2008, 10:53 AM

Ain't nothing but a thang..
Group: Senior Member

tumpang thread..

which one is better? Toshiba or Mitsubishi Electric? wifey wants a fridge with automatic ice-maker. both look good.
KLsooner
post Nov 19 2008, 11:09 PM

Enthusiast

If both look good to you, get the cheaper one. Simple, isn't it?
overfloe
post Nov 19 2008, 11:28 PM

Ain't nothing but a thang..

no. coz i need to know which one is better (more reliable, energy saving, etc)
romeomustfly
post Nov 20 2008, 12:11 AM

Group: Junior Member

anyone knows where to get those magnet which keep the door close..mine is old does't stich anymore..?
anyone? thks
LightningRevenant
post Nov 20 2008, 01:57 AM

romeomustfly u need to go to http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Kee...ator-Door-Shut/ and try read up all the comments....
bbjslee
post Nov 20 2008, 09:09 AM

Benkyo benkyo benkyo

QUOTE(overfloe @ Nov 19 2008, 11:28 PM)
no. coz i need to know which one is better (more reliable, energy saving, etc)
Look into long term. Any repair cost? Especially if you are looking for a fridge with automatic ice maker.
Clareen
post Nov 30 2008, 05:27 PM

Workaholic~*

QUOTE(overfloe @ Nov 19 2008, 10:53 AM)
tumpang thread..

which one is better? Toshiba or Mitsubishi Electric? wifey wants a fridge with automatic ice-maker. both look good.
I think samsung one more better i heard.

Added on November 30, 2008, 5:28 pm
tumpang thread..

I think mitsubishi is better.

This post has been edited by Clareen: Nov 30 2008, 05:28 PM
eviljonz
post Dec 8 2008, 03:47 AM

depends on your liking one, people tends to emphazie one the outlook than then functions. i am using samsung, not bad smile.gif
suiteng
post Dec 9 2008, 11:49 AM

Hopeless President

End up bought haier sweat.gif
Clareen
post Dec 9 2008, 11:54 AM

Workaholic~*

QUOTE(suiteng @ Dec 9 2008, 11:49 AM)
End up bought haier sweat.gif
Haier not reli good and the price not reli cheap right?
dannyl77
post Dec 9 2008, 06:53 PM

Getting Started

hi everyone..

Me thinking bout buying a Fridge too .. Thats why go through this forum..

I am Looking at 300 - 350L Fridge... the brand that i might go for is Toshiba , Samsung or LG ( i think price is around 1200++ to 1400++ i think ), Panasonic i notice a bit Ex le ... beside that will also consider the Warranty period / After sales service too...

Just a question...Any place which can get a Good Price or Good Bargain for Buying Fridge /Washing Machine at Puchong area , or Neighbouring area , May i say around Klang Valley la...... Ppl always tell me to go to Those Small Shop instead of Shopping Centre / Hypermarket / etc...

They said can get Better Bargain There... Any SHOP suggestion or recommendation ?... Thanks... smile.gif

This post has been edited by dannyl77: Dec 9 2008, 06:53 PM
gkl83
post Dec 9 2008, 07:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(dannyl77 @ Dec 9 2008, 06:53 PM)
They said can get Better Bargain There... Any SHOP suggestion or recommendation ?... Thanks... smile.gif

as i think, usually the pricing from those small shop and hypermarket wont be much difference...
mostly small shop will markup higher bit and of cos hypermarket will be cheaper...
small shop may provide better service since we can direct with the boss but may no for hypermarket because deal with staffs only, they may show "ugly" face while servicing you... tongue.gif
if u dont mind u can approach direct to distributor instead, at least u can do warranty replacement easily without going thru middle man... the toshiba distributor located at glenmarie U1, should easier for you toward...

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

This post has been edited by gkl83: Dec 9 2008, 07:59 PM
eviljonz
post Dec 9 2008, 08:36 PM

QUOTE(Clareen @ Dec 9 2008, 11:54 AM)
Haier not reli good and the price not reli cheap right?
china mali, what more u expect?
dannyl77
post Dec 10 2008, 12:46 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(gkl83 @ Dec 9 2008, 07:58 PM)
as i think, usually the pricing from those small shop and hypermarket wont be much difference...
mostly small shop will markup higher bit and of cos hypermarket will be cheaper...
small shop may provide better service since we can direct with the boss but may no for hypermarket because deal with staffs only, they may show "ugly" face while servicing you... tongue.gif
if u dont mind u can approach direct to distributor instead, at least u can do warranty replacement easily without going thru middle man... the toshiba distributor located at glenmarie U1, should easier for you toward...

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Thanks GKL83 , why i ask , is becos i went to a Shop in Puchong ( i tink it is call Suria Electrical or something like that...) I was surveying on Someting & notice that The Price They offer is Cheaper than Hypermarket Carefour / Tesco / Jusco etc... For instant The Fridge that i was Looking at is RM 1600++ at C4 / Jusco , etc... but he offer me RM 1400++ , The 32" LG LCD i saw @ C4 / Jusco , etc .. is around RM1999 to RM2099 , He offer me around RM 1680++..... hmm.gif

So i just wonder if any of u here encounter the same thing ... & also a fren of Mine also told me that Around SS2 PJ also got a Shop that Offers a very Good Price..... Better than Jusco / C4 / Tesco ...

SO i just wonder if there's any Recommended Shop from the Forumer here... thanks again.. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by dannyl77: Dec 10 2008, 12:48 AM
gkl83
post Dec 10 2008, 07:20 AM

Look at all my stars!!

dannyl77,

maybe u should ask the shop whether the price is included transportation and installation...
and how long is their warranty they provided... some is expensive with longer warranty tenure and 0% installment
like the SENQ usually sell more expensive than hypermarket but with better service and warranty...

for 32" LCD RM1680, the cost price almost there, maybe no included transportation and cash & carry...
or maybe any warranty issues refer direct to distributor instead...
just afraid that they may provide u the used units, so be mind on the packaging's sealing... sweat.gif
like carrefour they always selling sample unit with different pricing... if anything wrong guarantee they will serve you...
as i remember harvey norman at sunway pyramid selling 32" LCD Samsung with RM17XX last week, quite worth as well...

both also got pros and cons, depend on you how to justify and your requirements... smile.gif

This post has been edited by gkl83: Dec 10 2008, 07:32 AM
safetylance
post Dec 10 2008, 10:48 AM

Casual

tumpang thread..

since i moving to new house soon, i also scouted for new fridge..

I found out that the mitsu fridge current rated is lower than other brand fridge including inverter type & the salesman said mitsu energy consumption is the best one due to the lower current rated..

Dunno how true is it? hmm.gif

Anyone can help?? icon_question.gif
jchong
post Dec 10 2008, 05:08 PM

Anyone has any opinion about Bosch fridges? Looking at their side by side model.
dannyl77
post Dec 12 2008, 10:17 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(safetylance @ Dec 10 2008, 10:48 AM)
since i moving to new house soon, i also scouted for new fridge..

I found out that the mitsu fridge current rated is lower than other brand fridge including inverter type & the salesman said mitsu energy consumption is the best one due to the lower current rated..

Dunno how true is it? hmm.gif

Anyone can help?? icon_question.gif
Hi, safetylance ... you dont mind telling me How much is the Fridge ? ... & the Capacity too ? Just wondering bcos.. the place i survey , no Mitsubishi.. I see if can fit in my budget ? but I heard before since those days , That Mitsubishi is Good ... Now with so many brands around i dunno le... BTW , i tink Inverter supposed to save Electricity right... but it will cost more to buy those wth Inverter.. Thanks..

safetylance
post Dec 12 2008, 03:25 PM

Casual

QUOTE(dannyl77 @ Dec 12 2008, 10:17 AM)
Hi, safetylance ... you dont mind telling me How much is the Fridge ? ... & the Capacity too ? Just wondering bcos.. the place i survey , no Mitsubishi.. I see if can fit in my budget ? but I heard before since those days , That Mitsubishi is Good ... Now with so many brands around i dunno le... BTW , i tink Inverter supposed to save Electricity right... but it will cost more to buy those wth Inverter.. Thanks..
they quoted me RM2680 for 504L...
dannyl77
post Dec 13 2008, 10:55 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(safetylance @ Dec 12 2008, 03:25 PM)
they quoted me RM2680 for 504L...
Thanks safetylance , But Totally out of my Budget... blush.gif

Considering Buying this Model by TOSHIBA ( 350L ) Model : GR M35MD . RRP @ RM 1429.00
here's the model link :

Link

Anyone got any comment / advise on this Model ? biggrin.gif

Added on December 13, 2008, 11:02 am
QUOTE(gkl83 @ Dec 10 2008, 07:20 AM)
dannyl77,

maybe u should ask the shop whether the price is included transportation and installation...
and how long is their warranty they provided... some is expensive with longer warranty tenure and 0% installment
like the SENQ usually sell more expensive than hypermarket but with better service and warranty...

for 32" LCD RM1680, the cost price almost there, maybe no included transportation and cash & carry...
or maybe any warranty issues refer direct to distributor instead...
just afraid that they may provide u the used units, so be mind on the packaging's sealing... sweat.gif
like carrefour they always selling sample unit with different pricing... if anything wrong guarantee they will serve you...
as i remember harvey norman at sunway pyramid selling 32" LCD Samsung with RM17XX last week, quite worth as well...

both also got pros and cons, depend on you how to justify and your requirements... smile.gif
Thanks for the tips GKL83 ....i too agree that Warranty & after sales service is Important... , Usually i dont go for display unit... But If Ther Warranty Package is attractive - Can consider too... Yar, now days got 1+1 Year , 1+2 Years extendend warranty , 1year All risk insurance, etc ... so , that's to be consider too...

This post has been edited by dannyl77: Dec 13 2008, 11:02 AM

185 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0949sec    4.21    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th January 2018 - 10:05 AM