351 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

TriumphFX - TFXI

views

TSRaeZhiHao
post Oct 19 2021, 05:15 PM, updated 3y ago

Getting Started
51 posts

Every 5 weeks i get approx 6% return, but due to the usd 25 dollar charge, i will continue to purchase invest to make it round up to USD 200 per 5 weeks.

It has growth so far, and withdraw of money seems no issue.

In your opinion, is this a type of scam or something like bitcoin where indeed it is legal in others country and still continue to grow trend

This post has been edited by sleepwalker: Dec 25 2023, 11:37 AM
c64
post Oct 19 2021, 05:31 PM

Enthusiast
711 posts

Dude. TriumpFX is scam.

All ponzi scheme will let you make some money in the beginning, then you will get greedy, then after 2 years, akaun kena hacked. Bye Bye.

FYI, founder of TriumpFX was arrested in Singapore

https://behindmlm.com/companies/triumphfx-r...r-hermes-leong/

Every time one scheme kantoi, create another new scheme with similar sounding name to confuse people, then can claim they have been around for very long time. It's always the same modus operandi.

TriumpFX is already under BNM warning list.

I don't invest in Bitcoin, but you can't lump Bitcoin with these klnd of FX scam. Bitcoin you can get rich or can pokai, but nobody scam you. This one they take your money, make fake trades and nice report and take your money elsewhere and collapse. But i am not sure if there is Scam group targeting Bitcoin now or not.

This post has been edited by c64: Oct 19 2021, 05:38 PM
yvliew
post Nov 10 2021, 05:04 PM

Listening to IU - Strawberry Moon
3,517 posts

wah really ka?? my friend just intro me this and ask me join... say some already join few years.. masuk over hundren thousands.. couple weeks get back tens of thousands wo.. really get money.. how leh?
Davidtcf
post Nov 22 2021, 02:23 PM

To the moon!!
3,440 posts

a friend presented to me to join this as well. Even showed me past history of her earnings, and how much her relatives have made from TriumphFX throughout the years.

spent 3 hours+ in Zoom presenting to me.. I feel a bit odd why the presentation so long.

with all these red flags I rather not put my money at risk. Anyone know of legit Forex brokers out there that are safe to invest with?
SUSvery polite
post Nov 22 2021, 02:27 PM

45 posts

QUOTE(yvliew @ Nov 10 2021, 05:04 PM)
wah really ka?? my friend just intro me this and ask me join... say some already join few years.. masuk over hundren thousands.. couple weeks get back tens of thousands wo.. really get money.. how leh?
good lah, sell everything and all in.

lepas pokai, come tell us your sob stories.
SerioseCat
post Nov 22 2021, 02:28 PM

Casual
479 posts

if so successful then why waste time to attract people?

unless to be successful they need to attract more people
yvliew
post Nov 22 2021, 03:40 PM

3,517 posts

QUOTE(very polite @ Nov 22 2021, 02:27 PM)
good lah, sell everything and all in.

lepas pokai, come tell us your sob stories.
i tak tau leh. That's why checking around la. So legit scam ka this?? When will it bocor and run away?? I also told my other friends who just join about it. Seems like doesn't care.. Think it's legit..
wohoo
post Nov 22 2021, 03:44 PM

Getting Started
250 posts

hmm..interesting..parking here
karazure
post Nov 22 2021, 03:46 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

QUOTE(Davidtcf @ Nov 22 2021, 02:23 PM)
a friend presented to me to join this as well. Even showed me past history of her earnings, and how much her relatives have made from TriumphFX throughout the years.

spent 3 hours+ in Zoom presenting to me.. I feel a bit odd why the presentation so long.

with all these red flags I rather not put my money at risk. Anyone know of legit Forex brokers out there that are safe to invest with?
if ppl spend time on you to make money... think who gave them the moni. why rich ppl wanna waste time teach dumb ppl how to make moni? logic ka????
prdkancil
post Nov 22 2021, 03:49 PM

Getting Started
118 posts

user posted image

haha if u c tis Cyprus country 99.99% dy know scam .

Tis ThriumphFX is veli successful in scamming alot RICH PPL into them like alot of Doctors . Those docs putting millions in it , i juz pray for them .
c64
post Nov 22 2021, 03:50 PM

Enthusiast
711 posts

QUOTE(yvliew @ Nov 22 2021, 03:40 PM)
i tak tau leh. That's why checking around la. So legit scam ka this?? When will it bocor and run away?? I also told my other friends who just join about it. Seems like doesn't care.. Think it's legit..
You know there is a very good source here: Groups of sifu who provides tons of information and TriumpFX is one of the most active recent scams

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3774126

They even have proof of the fake trades TriumphFX made.

Go read.

And for me, basically, anything that is based in or regulated in one of those Mediterranean islands....i am not going to touch with a 10 feet pole.

I only use brokers regulated by SEC and FCA.

This post has been edited by c64: Nov 22 2021, 03:51 PM
c64
post Nov 22 2021, 03:52 PM

Enthusiast
711 posts

QUOTE(prdkancil @ Nov 22 2021, 03:49 PM)
user posted image

Tis ThriumphFX is veli successful in scamming alot RICH PPL into them like alot of Doctors . Those docs putting millions in it , i juz pray for them .
Actually it's most active in Malaysia. You can check the traffic website with alexa.

A friend of mine just started, luckily me and another friend has convinced her to stop. And don't recruit people. Later people jump 14th floor because of you introduce these scams to them.

This post has been edited by c64: Nov 22 2021, 03:53 PM
prdkancil
post Nov 22 2021, 03:58 PM

Getting Started
118 posts

QUOTE(c64 @ Nov 22 2021, 03:52 PM)
Actually it's most active in Malaysia. You can check the traffic website with alexa.

A friend of mine just started, luckily me and another friend has convinced her to stop. And don't recruit people. Later people jump 14th floor because of you introduce these scams to them.
Yes damn famous among rich ppl in MY with decent job putting millions in it sweat.gif
jay
post Nov 22 2021, 04:00 PM

Legendary
902 posts

this scam started in PJ area
prdkancil
post Nov 22 2021, 04:03 PM

Getting Started
118 posts

Can we request MOD to pin tis scam TriumphFX because it is going veli HOT now .

ukauka2020
post Nov 22 2021, 04:05 PM

Casual
316 posts

whenever you see such investment scheme. just think how they make the interest as promised to you. there you got your answer liao.
yvliew
post Nov 22 2021, 04:37 PM

3,517 posts

my friend won't listen. suruh almost whole family join.. doh.gif

But I did my part and shared what I found. Up to them to believe or not...
misaka
post Nov 22 2021, 04:46 PM

Casual
448 posts

Stop reading at Every 5 weeks i get approx 6% return
Davidtcf
post Nov 22 2021, 05:12 PM

To the moon!!
3,440 posts

QUOTE(prdkancil @ Nov 22 2021, 03:49 PM)
user posted image

Next time will stay away once hear Cyprus.

QUOTE(c64 @ Nov 22 2021, 03:50 PM)
You know there is a very good source here: Groups of sifu who provides tons of information and TriumpFX is one of the most active recent scams

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3774126

They even have proof of the fake trades TriumphFX made.

Go read.

And for me, basically, anything that is based in or regulated in one of those Mediterranean islands....i am not going to touch with a 10 feet pole.

I only use brokers regulated by SEC and FCA.
Agree. Those regulators are much more trusted. I saw this Cyprus regulator also it raised questions. Why never heard of it and are they really legit? When shit happens don't think they will help.

Thanks for sharing the thread it's helpful.

QUOTE(c64 @ Nov 22 2021, 03:52 PM)

Likely coz it was first founded in Singapore (founder):

So convenient to pull ppl from Malaysia due to close proximity.

Now waiting to see when this company will pull the trigger to steal all the investors hard earn money there sigh.

=========

Mod should pin this thread since they are so active in Malaysia now. Gotta do our duty to protect our locals! bruce.gif

This post has been edited by Davidtcf: Nov 22 2021, 05:15 PM
c64
post Nov 22 2021, 05:16 PM

Enthusiast
711 posts

QUOTE(yvliew @ Nov 22 2021, 04:37 PM)
my friend won't listen. suruh almost whole family join..  doh.gif

But I did my part and shared what I found. Up to them to believe or not...
You have done your part. If they don't belip , then their choice.

Hope they don't hamkachan when it lingkups....since whole family join. sweat.gif

351 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0142sec    0.25    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:54 PM