views

Lucas0323
post Dec 17 2021, 12:13 PM

Enthusiast
774 posts

QUOTE(Davidtcf @ Dec 17 2021, 12:11 PM)
if you're a good Forex trader.. can really earn that much:
https://www.thebalance.com/how-much-money-c...trading-1031013

5% to 15% a day no issue. But majority people won't have that skill or time.
Lose it on your own hand u gain at least experience. Let other lose your money u gain nothing.
Jeya1021 P
post Mar 28 2022, 03:26 PM

Probation
4 posts

QUOTE(mark31 @ Dec 2 2021, 02:55 PM)
Thanks to all of you guys sharing all the info. Really good help.  thumbsup.gif
ive been playin in triumphfx since 2019..
my friend since 2015.. no issue..
its fair people get worried because many forex scam schemes exists nowadays..
and why this triumph have networking element in it?
how they work.. how they can give 7% every month without fail..
Pm Me.. wink.gif
Jeya1021 P
post Mar 28 2022, 03:27 PM

Probation
4 posts

QUOTE(jonoave @ Nov 22 2021, 11:33 PM)
Pyramid scheme can make money, if you're one of the early ones, then quickly withdraw and jump ship

When it gets unsustainable is more people join, thus requiring more money to pay out, and that needs more money to come in.

Like stock market/cryto climbing, you can profit on the way up. But if you too slow or messed up, you'll be left holding the bag when everything crashes
Pm Me.. wink.gif
tehoice
post Mar 28 2022, 03:30 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,403 posts

QUOTE(Jeya1021 @ Mar 28 2022, 03:26 PM)
Pm Me.. wink.gif
QUOTE(Jeya1021 @ Mar 28 2022, 03:27 PM)
Pm Me.. wink.gif
Lol, do you have to create a dupe account just to lure more people into this?
Jeya1021 P
post Mar 28 2022, 03:36 PM

Probation
4 posts

For those who saying Triumphfx is a scam, spare a minute to read my explanation/experience.

A friend of mine approached me 2 years ago about this. (knowing im a kaki investment)
After went through his explanation and attending webinar i joined and put usd 1k.. and waited nearly a year.. (same time i did my homework also)

To my surprise they paid me (84% ROI) means 7-8% roughly which i withdraw every month. I did pm everyone in the group and ask their experience. And i learned that the Broker is genuine and how the trade works.

For those who are well versed with Forex, they will know giving 7% monthly is not a big deal. And the question within me why the networking/commission thing here remains.. And after see the system works i myself got the answer. Just like other investments as mutual fund, this forex needs large amount of fund too..(pool fund). and here there are no sales agents. the investors will act as one where we will be paid if we bring in new investors.

But, i chose to be a passive earner as i got no time to look for new investors. And till now im enjoying my profits every month.
If want to know more pm me ill share the link for webinars (English/Mandarin)
thanks mates
Davidtcf
post Mar 28 2022, 03:46 PM

To the moon!!
3,440 posts

QUOTE(Jeya1021 @ Mar 28 2022, 03:36 PM)
For those who saying Triumphfx is a scam, spare a minute to read my explanation/experience.

A friend of mine approached me 2 years ago about this. (knowing im a kaki investment)
After went through his explanation and attending webinar i joined and put usd 1k.. and waited nearly a year.. (same time i did my homework also)

To my surprise they paid me (84% ROI) means 7-8% roughly which i withdraw every month. I did pm everyone in the group and ask their experience. And i learned that the Broker is genuine and how the trade works.

For those who are well versed with Forex, they will know giving 7% monthly is not a big deal. And the question within me why the networking/commission thing here remains.. And after see the system works i myself got the answer. Just like other investments as mutual fund, this forex needs large amount of fund too..(pool fund). and here there are no sales agents. the investors will act as one where we will be paid if we bring in new investors.

But, i chose to be a passive earner as i got no time to look for new investors. And till now im enjoying my profits every month.
thanks mates
people here keep say Triumphfx is scam so I just keep quiet.

I also on the fence don't dare to try yet haha.. maybe later play small and see how.
wgpictures
post Mar 29 2022, 05:04 PM

Getting Started
168 posts

QUOTE(Jeya1021 @ Mar 28 2022, 03:36 PM)

thanks mates
Well what you just posted isn't very much an " explanation " rather your personal statement. Personal statement can be true, can be false. No one can verify it unless it comes with investigation, proof of statement over time from beginning of time, verifiable identity or the account owner linked to the said statement.

For those well verse with Forex, yes, giving 7% a month is not a big deal. Giving 7% guarantee everymonth is an impossible deal. There is no such thing as a certain investment in giving you a 7% back. If this is true, all of us can easily be the richest person on earth. We just need to borrow money with collateral and throw in millions, so far there is not a single bank that their loan interest rate is 84% per annum. Assuming the loan is a high 18% per annum ( credit card ), you still earn a 66% per annum.

If you placed a bet on such " amazing miracle " , bet the highest you can ( make sense since its so strong and firm 7% as everyone has claimed ), borrow, max out your credit card, mortgage your home and get say a RM5 million loan. 66% earning from your 5million loan is RM3.3 million. Repay your bank.

Now with a fresh 3.3 million, reinvest all your 3.3million the next year and get your RM2.7 million. You now have a value in earning of RM6 million of your own money.

Do this annually for the next 7 years ( like you said, your friend did it since 2015 without issue, so assume 7 years is a safe bet ), with compound return of 84% per year, average it out, a rough calculation ( not accurate but there ), will give you approximately RM400 million in 7 years.

Why don't you do that? Either you're not sure the guarantee of 7% is real or it doesn't guarantee 7%. I have yet to see any investment giving such return promise other than MLM, Ponzi, Scam.

Things need to make sense. Even things that don't make sense, make sense. Like love. If you see a fat boy, ugly and horrible character that abuse women and saw a hot chick beside him, you will surely say its the money. Else there is no reason for her to be there. TriumphFX simply does not.

When you invest 100k, and you get 7% per month, you are merely receiving your " own " money monthly for the next 14 month. If your investment is usually of value to the company, they would probably take the monies of another to pay to you so that you continue to throw in more. The moment you throw in enough, that's when your return might disappear. But, do prove us wrong and throw sell your house and everything you have including your family to venture into this and become Malaysia top 50 richest, so we could see your face listed there. That's a better way of explaining Triumphfx power, rather than a Lowyat post.

Your post proclaim confidence and certainty. It won't make sense if you put in 1k. Even the money you invest doesn't make sense. You are sure yet you invest like you aren't. Put in your all. Retire. Or work for fun. Why do you want to invest to get RM280 per month for? Enough to pay phone bill or enough to bring gf to eat one hotel buffet? If you're confident, it won't make sense to put so little. Put them all in. By proportion, NO OTHER investment will give you 7% passive return per month. With such standing, it only make sense to put in your 95% of networth into it. That should include your parent's and any family member you can borrow from. Why not? If you love your parents, won't you want them to also earn? It won't make sense if you don't want to enrich your parent of your family member or girlfriend. If you leave their total current wealth out of this, you are a selfish person.

This post has been edited by wgpictures: Mar 30 2022, 08:56 AM
Davidtcf
post Mar 30 2022, 01:51 PM

To the moon!!
3,440 posts

latest news on the persecution of the directors of Triumph Global.

Singliworld sounds very similar to TriumphFX's ways:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/s...t-fraud-2591016
sgh
post Mar 30 2022, 02:28 PM

On my way
692 posts

QUOTE(Davidtcf @ Mar 30 2022, 01:51 PM)

My experience through the years is when Spore charge those ppl in court, Msians tend to believe they are scam syndicate as Spore will not prosecute anyhow without due diligence, investigation and evidence. But if it is reverse happen to own Msia it is half believe. So all investors please do your own judgement.

Davidtcf
post Mar 30 2022, 02:39 PM

To the moon!!
3,440 posts

QUOTE(sgh @ Mar 30 2022, 02:28 PM)
My experience through the years is when Spore charge those ppl in court, Msians tend to believe they are scam syndicate as Spore will not prosecute anyhow without due diligence, investigation and evidence. But if it is reverse happen to own Msia it is half believe. So all investors please do your own judgement.
yeah lets wait and see the results of the court case.. hmm.gif
Jeya1021 P
post Mar 30 2022, 02:45 PM

Probation
4 posts

QUOTE(wgpictures @ Mar 29 2022, 05:04 PM)
Well what you just posted isn't very much an " explanation " rather your personal statement. Personal statement can be true, can be false. No one can verify it unless it comes with investigation, proof of statement over time from beginning of time, verifiable identity or the account owner linked to the said statement.

For those well verse with Forex, yes, giving 7% a month is not a big deal. Giving 7% guarantee everymonth is an impossible deal. There is no such thing as a certain investment in giving you a 7% back. If this is true, all of us can easily be the richest person on earth. We just need to borrow money with collateral and throw in millions, so far there is not a single bank that their loan interest rate is 84% per annum. Assuming the loan is a high 18% per annum ( credit card ), you still earn a 66% per annum.

If you placed a bet on such " amazing miracle " , bet the highest you can ( make sense since its so strong and firm 7% as everyone has claimed ), borrow, max out your credit card, mortgage your home and get say a RM5 million loan. 66% earning from your 5million loan is RM3.3 million. Repay your bank.

Now with a fresh 3.3 million, reinvest all your 3.3million the next year and get your RM2.7 million. You now have a value in earning of RM6 million of your own money.

Do this annually for the next 7 years ( like you said, your friend did it since 2015 without issue, so assume 7 years is a safe bet ), with compound return of 84% per year, average it out, a rough calculation ( not accurate but there ), will give you approximately RM400 million in 7 years.

Why don't you do that? Either you're not sure the guarantee of 7% is real or it doesn't guarantee 7%. I have yet to see any investment giving such return promise other than MLM, Ponzi, Scam.

Things need to make sense. Even things that don't make sense, make sense. Like love. If you see a fat boy, ugly and horrible character that abuse women and saw a hot chick beside him, you will surely say its the money. Else there is no reason for her to be there. TriumphFX simply does not.

When you invest 100k, and you get 7% per month, you are merely receiving your " own " money monthly for the next 14 month. If your investment is usually of value to the company, they would probably take the monies of another to pay to you so that you continue to throw in more. The moment you throw in enough, that's when your return might disappear. But, do prove us wrong and throw sell your house and everything you have including your family to venture into this and become Malaysia top 50 richest, so we could see your face listed there. That's a better way of explaining Triumphfx power, rather than a Lowyat post.

Your post proclaim confidence and certainty. It won't make sense if you put in 1k. Even the money you invest doesn't make sense. You are sure yet you invest like you aren't. Put in your all. Retire. Or work for fun. Why do you want to invest to get RM280 per month for? Enough to pay phone bill or enough to bring gf to eat one hotel buffet? If you're confident, it won't make sense to put so little. Put them all in. By proportion, NO OTHER investment will give you 7% passive return per month. With such standing, it only make sense to put in your 95% of networth into it. That should include your parent's and any family member you can borrow from. Why not? If you love your parents, won't you want them to also earn? It won't make sense if you don't want to enrich your parent of your family member or girlfriend. If you leave their total current wealth out of this, you are a selfish person.
hai.. thanks for your time to reply this long.wink.gif
yes as u said i did just share my experience and some justification on what i have experienced.

"giving 7% per month is not a big deal"
This statement will be different for different group of people.
For example for people who's fd/asb/mutual fund freak this might sound crazy.
But for those who is well versed with forex, understand what is forex they will definately agree with me.
Banks most vital earning are through forex.
Everyone can trade on own provided they have sufficient time, skill and most importantly patience.
and there are many genuine platforms are acting as brokers and give decent returns.
The scam factor came in because too many forex companies existed with different motive.

FOr the argument of asking why didnt put all the money in this...
To answer this, a person who have little awareness on investment will do diversification.
And thats what I am doing.
And about my friend who joined in 2015, yes he made his millions already.
wink.gif

wgpictures
post Apr 4 2022, 02:41 PM

Getting Started
168 posts

QUOTE(Jeya1021 @ Mar 30 2022, 02:45 PM)
hai.. thanks for your time to reply this long.wink.gif
yes as u said i did just share my experience and some justification on what i have experienced.

"giving 7% per month is not a big deal"
This statement will be different for different group of people.
For example for people who's fd/asb/mutual fund freak this might sound crazy.
But for those who is well versed with forex, understand what is forex they will definately agree with me.
Banks most vital earning are through forex.
Everyone can trade on own provided they have sufficient time, skill and most importantly patience.
and there are many genuine platforms are acting as brokers and give decent returns.
The scam factor came in because too many forex companies existed with different motive.

FOr the argument of asking why didnt put all the money in this...
To answer this, a person who have little awareness on investment will do diversification.
And thats what I am doing.
And about my friend who joined in 2015, yes he made his millions already.
wink.gif
U sounded very green from your reply.

1. I did not doubt the 7% from forex. I doubt the 7% monthly from forex consistently, annually.
2. Why didn't you put all your money in this? Well, investors don't put all their money into one investment BECAUSE there isn't one that promises returns like TriumphFX. So if TriumphFX promises such guarantee and at 7% per month. Any smart investor, would have throw all, in fact, take loans to put in.
3. Note, I am not asking you to put in your all. I am asking you to put in MORE than your all, due to the miraculously GREAT return that never in the economic history, has any investment engine ever promises to deliver like TriumphFX.

Before you reply, I would like you to take sometime to re-read my previous post again and try your best to understand the objective and then only reason it out. Because your latest reply, addresses only issues that aren't my question. You addresses questions that wasn't asked by me given the circumstances I presented based on what TriumphFX promises.

You don't sound like an investor to me. So I am gonna assume you're a layman.

So if you are a layman, let me rephrase this in child like manner for you to answer and please, " read and understand " .

Question : If an engine promises you 7% monthly guarantee, does it not make sense to loan millions to invest in it, and based on my calculation you would be worth 400 million in 7 years?

Position 2 : You claimed your friend from 2015 is already a millionaire. What you're doing is basically making a statement assuming we must believe you. Willing to take the route to bring us to ask him to show us his account live in a bank to see the millions he made in his account over these 7 years?

Rmbr, burden of proof is always on the claimant. If you make the claim he became a millionaire from this, you have the burden to prove it. Until you can, it is a statement with no weight.

Awaiting your reply. I want the world to watch this conversation. I won't back down, don't worry. It is also an opportunity for you to really convince the world that TriumphFX is not a scam, if you are able to clear every doubtful question and prove every position you claim in your replies to me. It's a win win.

wgpictures
post Apr 4 2022, 03:26 PM

Getting Started
168 posts

QUOTE(Davidtcf @ Mar 30 2022, 01:51 PM)

According to the record of Securities and Futures Commission, Hong Kong. TriumphFX and Triumph Global has common sharing.
Singliworld director is also a director in Triumph Global. So you can basically safely say TriumphFX---> Triumph Global--->Singliworld.

Basically a rebranding of name, once one of them crash. So they can now brag " Our company has been doing investment for over 10 years. "
neowing
post Apr 5 2022, 02:21 AM

16 posts

QUOTE(wgpictures @ Apr 4 2022, 02:41 PM)
U sounded very green from your reply.

1. I did not doubt the 7% from forex. I doubt the 7% monthly from forex consistently, annually.
2. Why didn't you put all your money in this? Well, investors don't put all their money into one investment BECAUSE there isn't one that promises returns like TriumphFX. So if TriumphFX promises such guarantee and at 7% per month. Any smart investor, would have throw all, in fact, take loans to put in.
3. Note, I am not asking you to put in your all. I am asking you to put in MORE than your all, due to the miraculously GREAT return that never in the economic history, has any investment engine ever promises to deliver like TriumphFX.

Before you reply, I would like you to take sometime to re-read my previous post again and try your best to understand the objective and then only reason it out. Because your latest reply, addresses only issues that aren't my question. You addresses questions that wasn't asked by me given the circumstances I presented based on what TriumphFX promises.

You don't sound like an investor to me. So I am gonna assume you're a layman.

So if you are a layman, let me rephrase this in child like manner for you to answer and please, " read and understand " .

Question : If an engine promises you 7% monthly guarantee, does it not make sense to loan millions to invest in it, and based on my calculation you would be worth 400 million in 7 years?

Position 2 : You claimed your friend from 2015 is already a millionaire. What you're doing is basically making a statement assuming we must believe you. Willing to take the route to bring us to ask him to show us his account live in a bank to see the millions he made in his account over these 7 years?

Rmbr, burden of proof is always on the claimant. If you make the claim he became a millionaire from this, you have the burden to prove it. Until you can, it is a statement with no weight.

Awaiting your reply. I want the world to watch this conversation. I won't back down, don't worry. It is also an opportunity for you to really convince the world that TriumphFX is not a scam, if you are able to clear every doubtful question and prove every position you claim in your replies to me. It's a win win.
Haha, chill. No need so analytical, tfxi is just an active slow paying money game..rule of money game is invest early withdraw capital n let profit roll...tfxi not interest me any more cos too slow.

Now have football bet Bfc, faster return..not sure u heard cfg b4..also make few thousand b4 collapse in Jan 2022.
quintesson
post Apr 5 2022, 11:19 PM

On my way
559 posts

QUOTE(neowing @ Apr 5 2022, 02:21 AM)
Haha, chill. No need so analytical, tfxi is just an active slow paying money game..rule of money game is invest early withdraw capital n let profit roll...tfxi not interest me any more cos too slow.

Now have football bet Bfc, faster return..not sure u heard cfg b4..also make few thousand b4 collapse in Jan 2022.
so this TFXi do have some lucky got away and enjoying the earning now. to those who is testifying.
is a scam for sure just invest at your own risk and hope you recover the capital before it burst.
this is a time bomb you don't know when it will explode.
wgpictures
post Apr 6 2022, 10:44 AM

Getting Started
168 posts

QUOTE(neowing @ Apr 5 2022, 02:21 AM)

I have a social responsibility to not let con man make money from poor people who don't know this is a scam. It would be selfish of me to think as long as i can grab and go before it crash, its sufficient. The next person who went in and crash might be your mother or father. Like spiderman, you let the thief go.......his uncle got killed instead.

Wrong is wrong. Even if it doesn't hurt you, we must stand up for it.
Davidtcf
post Apr 6 2022, 10:54 AM

To the moon!!
3,440 posts

QUOTE(wgpictures @ Apr 6 2022, 10:44 AM)
I have a social responsibility to not let con man make money from poor people who don't know this is a scam. It would be selfish of me to think as long as i can grab and go before it crash, its sufficient. The next person who went in and crash might be your mother or father. Like spiderman, you let the thief go.......his uncle got killed instead.

yes.. the profit sounds lucrative. Like all potential scams, only go in if you willing to lose your capital.. gambling whether can earn back before the whole thing collapses.
trailblazers_song
post Apr 11 2022, 06:25 PM

Getting Started
262 posts

QUOTE(wgpictures @ Apr 4 2022, 03:26 PM)
According to the record of Securities and Futures Commission, Hong Kong. TriumphFX and Triumph Global has common sharing.
Singliworld director is also a director in Triumph Global. So you can basically safely say TriumphFX---> Triumph Global--->Singliworld.

Basically a rebranding of name, once one of them crash. So they can now brag " Our company has been doing investment for over 10 years. "
While I applaud your effort to warn the community of the potential scam of this company, your simplistic deduction above amused me rclxm9.gif . Just take sometime to get Mr Google assistance in doing abit of research abt the Cyprus , HK & Singapore entities - they are totally different companies . We live in the environment where 2-5% pa is normal & to expect 5-10% pm return is absolutely absurd . You are absolutely right.. that is , for the commoners . Just like most of us, ignorantly purchasing shares full price in Rakuten, the better informed will make use of an instrument called contract for difference ( google it if u don’t knw ) & have better leverage on your capital . I m no expert but I do take the trouble to attend some freebie sessions & ended up signing for beyondinsights.net courses . The founder , katlyn was superb in her 3 hours free preview. In that preview she clearly stated thst it is very possible to earn more than 10% return per month just doing 1 trade per day or less ! in fact for some traders , 30-60% pm is not an impossible dream . She is a living eg. Check in out , beyond insights is a company at Jaya 1 PJ.
So far I hardly see any facts provided by posters but mainly opinions & opinions are worth a dime a dozen rclxm9.gif Do your own due diligence . Make your own decision rather than listen to another person opinion where to park your money

This post has been edited by trailblazers_song: Apr 11 2022, 10:44 PM
Icehart
post Apr 11 2022, 08:47 PM

All Stars
14,304 posts

QUOTE(wgpictures @ Apr 6 2022, 10:44 AM)

You could save them this time, but you wouldn't be able to save them next time.

A Fool And His Money Are Soon Parted
Boy96
post Apr 13 2022, 02:40 PM

That's a tripod.
3,755 posts

Currently investing in this for quite some time already. Just dont put everything in a single basket lar. So far the returns from this are able to cover the monthly installment for my family's new BMW and save for the yearly overseas vacation. Ok already.

As per bitcoin and cryptos, dont put in money you cannot afford to lose

This post has been edited by Boy96: Apr 13 2022, 02:42 PM

351 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0180sec    0.36    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:36 AM