Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Complaint against thread jacker who is, derailing every thread I post.

views

amxpayne67
post Aug 14 2020, 08:27 PM

The Coon
718 posts

QUOTE(jbcoder @ Aug 14 2020, 08:26 PM)
Please get the hell off your high horse. You're a bonafide troll and you spam, threadjack, harass others and pretend like you did nothing wrong. You got called out for it, you hypocrite.
Whatever I did was throughly justified against a side show fluffer such as yourself. Save the efforts of trying to be main course and center of attention. Get stuffed, Mohd Helmi.
And when you have done the same, or even worse, you can get away with it and be the white knight? is that it? How does that works exactly?
SUSjbcoder
post Aug 14 2020, 08:29 PM

Enthusiast
783 posts

QUOTE(amxpayne67 @ Aug 14 2020, 08:27 PM)
And when you have done the same, or even worse, you can get away with it and be the white knight? is that it? How does that works exactly?
Shut up and get off the thread, you already cannot argue intellectually because you are intellectually bankrupt and just wanna win and make yourself out to be the victim.

Stop trolling in this thread and make it about you and the whole lot of your trolling gang all being the victim.
amxpayne67
post Aug 14 2020, 08:31 PM

The Coon
718 posts

QUOTE(jbcoder @ Aug 14 2020, 08:29 PM)
Shut up and get off the thread, you already cannot argue intellectually because you are intellectually bankrupt and just wanna win and make yourself out to be the victim.

Stop trolling in this thread and make it about you and the whole lot of your trolling gang all being the victim.
And you still does not answer my question nor denying or clarifying your own behavior of whatever you have post and comments in the past. Great job
SUSjbcoder
post Aug 14 2020, 08:34 PM

Enthusiast
783 posts

QUOTE(amxpayne67 @ Aug 14 2020, 08:31 PM)
And you still does not answer my question nor denying or clarifying your own behavior of whatever you have post and comments in the past. Great job
Even if I did, you would just turn a blind eye. Your intention is to prolong discussion, flood and threadjack any discussion into irrelevancy and conflate the whole discussion and then turn it out of topic and start making yourself out to be the victim.

You got called out for replying nonsense in every thread to prolong irrelevant rubbish, got called out, got deleted, then continue to spam spam spam and continue to ask the same question and pretend like you didn't hear what was being said.

Typical recalcitrant troll trying to be the center of attention in a flame fest that doesn't involve him.

Batu api like you just want to tumpang glamor so you can tell everyone you're the biggest victim compared to everyone else. Sudah lah, why not just get on with your life and stop trolling my every single post.
amxpayne67
post Aug 14 2020, 08:36 PM

The Coon
718 posts

QUOTE(jbcoder @ Aug 14 2020, 08:34 PM)
Even if I did, you would just turn a blind eye. Your intention is to prolong discussion, flood and threadjack any discussion into irrelevancy and conflate the whole discussion and then turn it out of topic and start making yourself out to be the victim.
You got called out for replying nonsense in every thread to prolong irrelevant rubbish, got called out, got deleted, then continue to spam spam spam and continue to ask the same question and pretend like you didn't hear what was being said.

Typical recalcitrant troll trying to be the center of attention in a flame fest that doesn't involve him.
Batu api like you just want to tumpang glamor so you can tell everyone you're the biggest victim compared to everyone else. Sudah lah, why not just get on with your life and stop trolling my every single post.
Do keep on spinning. Also, the magical world of trolling when every word from whomever you disagree with is a troll. good job sir.
SUSjbcoder
post Aug 15 2020, 12:59 AM

Enthusiast
783 posts

QUOTE(amxpayne67 @ Aug 14 2020, 08:36 PM)
Do keep on spinning. Also, the magical world of trolling when every word from whomever you disagree with is a troll. good job sir.
You're the real spinner and liar. You took my older posts and experience about being assaulted by a mentally ill old man and spin it the opposite to mislead others that I harassed the mentally ill old man when I was just taking videos for evidence and identification to report to police for previous assault by him.

Twisting and lying about my past thread that already explained I was assaulted by a mentally ill old man so I took video for identification and report to police.

https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=4921110&hl=
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4922727

And here's your attempt to conflate and tell lies to make it as if it's a fact.

QUOTE(amxpayne67 @ Aug 14 2020, 09:45 PM)
i dont think that guy wanna comes out and meet face to face. this is the guy who harass a mentally unstable person and cry on the internet when the mentally unstable person retaliate.
You've been doing this all over the whole forum, lying about what I posted and smearing my reputation all over the forum in the hopes you will turn the whole forum against me.

You're the lying sociopath and troll and pretending that you're the victim. Enough lah Mohd Helmi. You're just a sad attention whore who is trying to be the center of attention in a flame war that has nothing to do with you.

You're scheming and manipulative and I hope the mods and forum admin see through your despicable pretence at trying to paint yourself as the victim and smearing me all over the forum non-stop after harassing me and misleading the forum about my reaction towards you trolling my threads.

You also like to cucuk and batu-api trying to prolong war in threads so rubbish fills up the forum. You WANT the forum to be full of mess for pure joy and entertainment from your trolling that's why you can't resist getting involved with trolls like lilredridinghood who got banned multiple times for trolling/harassment and abuse of tags to encourage others to flame each other. Let's call it for what you are.

You are a troll who hijacks threads and a shit poster who adds nothing of value to threads other than wanting to see it devolve into a argumentative shitfest for pure entertainment

This post has been edited by jbcoder: Aug 15 2020, 07:45 AM
SUSjbcoder
post Aug 15 2020, 08:40 AM

Enthusiast
783 posts

QUOTE(amxpayne67 @ Aug 14 2020, 08:31 PM)
This is what happens when I answer in my previous post in this thread. You take my answer, spin it to the point that you are the victim.

This is the kind of troll you are. Very manipulative. Every answer you asked for, when you are debunked, you go on this mode of making yourself out to be a victim.

You troll for replies in hopes you can use it as a weapon even when it correctly outlines what you've done.

You stalked my posts and make shitpost replies and then accuse me of stalking when I give answer you asked for why I delete your shit or call you out for it.

You project your own faults onto others like a true sociopath.

QUOTE(amxpayne67 @ Aug 15 2020, 06:59 AM)
Guess who goes into hardcore stalker mode?

user posted image

when he does it, its ok. when others does it, its a crime already. topkek liao
This post has been edited by jbcoder: Aug 15 2020, 05:49 PM
Theoutspokenguy
post Sep 27 2020, 08:56 PM

I buwee ktards ke ke
4,602 posts

Yes ts amxpayne always does that to my threads then keep tagging his friends. He is a troller. I think some stern action should be taken to him

This post has been edited by Theoutspokenguy: Sep 27 2020, 08:56 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0117sec    0.32    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:54 PM