Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

33 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Health cost for circumcision?, info about circumcision pls...

views

skylineGTR
post Sep 13 2007, 08:05 PM

Casual
399 posts

QUOTE(malaysianPotato @ Sep 13 2007, 07:45 PM)
Oh and hell yes I'm afraid of a razor slicing part of my penis off, any man who isn't afraid of losing part of their penis is either crazy, stupid or both.
smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif i circumcised at my age of 12 years old, until now dun get what so called 'disadvantage' of it, in fact i married for 3 years already, dun have any 'performance' either, also my penis is healthy as ever, so really doubt if somebody published an article about disadvantage of circumcision, as they really undergone it or not.... btw yup, i really really pros about it, no cons at all, hahaha.... forgive me la bro coz we got diff belief here.... smile.gif

This post has been edited by skylineGTR: Sep 13 2007, 08:11 PM
jimmythw
post Sep 15 2007, 05:47 AM

Casual
308 posts

It's seem many of here are out of the topics. I think better provide some useful info about it like where the place for the surgery and the cost of it. How goods is the service provide. Example: 1 is the lowest point and 10 is the highest point.

I think i need to find some clinic and hospital to ask more info about this matter. I will update this later. biggrin.gif
Polaris
post Sep 16 2007, 08:16 PM

Trust Fund Baby
2,850 posts

QUOTE(skylineGTR @ Sep 13 2007, 10:47 AM)
hmmmm, 'nice' article u brought up here, but i dun really agree with this article. btw who's this Paul A.? an andropologist or what? dun simply believe any article that u found, its the best if u can find jurnal about it, by establish author and publisher, where to find? i dun know la, coz i'm dun have problem with circumcision, for me, its the best way to keep our genital area healthy, a lot of problem can be avoided, in term of hygiene, disease (phimosis, paraphimosis, risk for ca penis etc) and also 'sexy'....
Like I said, I read about this a long time ago from a REPUTABLE source, but I forgot to bookmark the site. I could search for it, but it'll take some time.

Meanwhile, I've found another website that supports the anti-circumcision camp.

Science changes all the time, you'll have to read up to keep up.

http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/

Overview of the site..

Resources

Doctors Opposing Circumcision Publications
Doctors Opposing Circumcision Recommended Books on Genital Integrity
Doctors Opposing Circumcision Letters
Doctors Opposing Circumcision Recommended Websites
Doctors Opposing Circumcision Recommended Videos
Further Information

Doctors Opposing Circumcision Personnel and Contact Information
Medical School Curriculum
The Prepuce - a D.O.C. video (wmv)

View (requires Windows Media Player Plugin)
Download ( use "save link as" )
Foreskin Curriculum
The Circumcision Quiz, by George C. Denniston, MD, MPH, President of D.O.C.
Recommended Materials for further study.

Whose Body, Whose Rights?
" Whose Body, Whose Rights?", the award-winning children's rights documentary, is now available for online viewing. This is the only circumcision-related video that explores important issues not addressed in other programs and it's now the only video that can be purchased both as a videotape AND viewed online.
Shi
post Sep 19 2007, 12:23 AM

Getting Started
110 posts

QUOTE(zeist @ Sep 13 2007, 11:14 AM)
I wonder how many chinese here sunat? My cousin (chinese) sunat when he was 12.� sweat.gif
Last time in my class of 20 over guys (all chinese), 2 were sunat... so i guess that's like 10 percent..

In uni I only know of one other.

My cousin lagi siao, say their kid urine squirt, so take him to sunat. Everytime holiday in hospital I see many chinese take their kids, maybe the latest trend. All around RM200, but doctor very important if you want even line without deep scar

This post has been edited by Shi: Sep 19 2007, 12:24 AM
aikanazirf
post Sep 19 2007, 01:57 AM

27 posts

if KL, for sure got many clinic to do the 'sunat' for you..and i recommend u go for the one with laser la...what they say? faster recovery, less blood...thats good...during mine, i was around 12 yo i think..go to clinic for sunat and they use the small blade to cut the foreskin..i think the painful part is when they injected your preciousss with painkiller...and after that smooth sailing...actually its a good experience, whenever i recall it, make me wanna laugh.. then u can share the experience with ur other friends who also got 'sunat'ed..
xchris
post Sep 21 2007, 12:29 AM

Getting Started
136 posts

i'm one of the 10% chinese who are circumcised .Was done at 9 years old at General Hospital due to tight foreskin.

few things to consider :-

Circumcision method : anyof these 3 less blood and better looking & heal faster
1) Laser
2) Sunathrone (google & see the gallery on the Procedure)
3) Taraklamp

Not recommended
4) Free hand (like mine and muslim style) more scarring & blood.

Circumcision style
1) Tight - cut more skin (US style - have to use lubricant to masturbate)
2) Loose- cut less skin (recommended so that so that some skin is left for masturbation) Mine is loose type :- go to www.circlist.net for more info

Pros ;-
ex GF's chinese &malay like it for blowjob coz clean
More staying power - do not shoot too early.
Head is bigger and make it more pleasurable for sex.

Cons :-
Head become numb especially cycling and long rides on motor makes the head "kebas/numb"

During hot water shower the head is sensitive coz no skin to protect.

Masturbation is less nice unless got lubricant .

Shi
post Sep 21 2007, 10:52 PM

Getting Started
110 posts

QUOTE(xchris @ Sep 21 2007, 12:29 AM)
i'm one of the 10% chinese who are circumcised .Was done at 9 years old at General Hospital due to tight foreskin.

1) Laser
3) Taraklamp

Not recommended

Circumcision style
2) Loose- cut less skin (recommended so that so that some skin is left for masturbation) Mine is loose type :- go to www.circlist.net for more info

Pros ;-

Head become numb especially cycling and long rides on motor makes the head "kebas/numb"

Cons: walking in loose boxers will be very uncomfortable, baseketball also very bad when jump up and down very sensitive
DannGun
post Sep 22 2007, 02:57 PM

On my way
688 posts

Circumcision make sex much more enjoyable?? Izzit true that if you don't circumcise, it will hurt u when u having sex coz the skin will........(donno how to describe)
xchris
post Sep 23 2007, 12:05 AM

Getting Started
136 posts

what I read was, some guys might experience the tearing of the foreskin during sex and this will make it a painful encounter . My classmate also encountered this... Only was to know is to ask guys who had sex before/after circumcision. which feels better..
Shi
post Sep 23 2007, 11:36 AM

Getting Started
110 posts

QUOTE(xchris @ Sep 23 2007, 12:05 AM)
what I read was, some guys might experience the tearing of the foreskin during sex and this will make it a painful encounter . My classmate also encountered this... Only was to know is to ask guys who had sex before/after circumcision. which feels better..
Don't cut ur d*** juz bcoz u wanna have good sex!

Foreskin tight only will tear, u shud know if sex wud tear ur foresking or not base on masturbating... if it painful to masturbate with long hard storkes, then ur foreskin is tight.

before circumcision = gentler sex, don need to pump that hard, finish faster,
after circumsion = bit rougher, takes forever! tired!
jimbet1337
post Sep 23 2007, 02:28 PM

meh
2,393 posts

TS.. just go for it. There's nothing to be afraid of. There are millions of muslim males in Malaysia who had been circumcised since their childhood and experienced no problem and no infection at all till now. You got muslim friends right? Just ask regarding their experience.
zeist
post Sep 23 2007, 02:45 PM

Mivec 1800cc
All Stars
15,182 posts

8====D ----> 8===D

tongue.gif

skylineGTR
post Sep 23 2007, 07:52 PM

Casual
399 posts

QUOTE(jimbet1337 @ Sep 23 2007, 02:28 PM)
TS.. just go for it. There's nothing to be afraid of. There are millions of muslim males in Malaysia who had been circumcised since their childhood and experienced no problem and no infection at all till now. You got muslim friends right? Just ask regarding their experience.
yup TS, i also u should go for it,..... rclxms.gif
soulfly
post Sep 23 2007, 08:01 PM

revving towards 10,000 rpm
Group Icon
VIP
15,894 posts

QUOTE(Shi @ Sep 23 2007, 11:36 AM)
before circumcision = gentler sex, don need to pump that hard, finish faster,
after circumsion = bit rougher, takes forever! tired!
if finish too fast, woman cannot enjoy

Shi
post Sep 23 2007, 10:52 PM

Getting Started
110 posts

QUOTE(soulfly @ Sep 23 2007, 08:01 PM)
if finish too fast, woman cannot enjoy
Make sure you really luv ur g/f!!! To cut off a part of you to make her happy!

But u do also for selfish reason... get more oral action wink.gif
iDk
post Sep 23 2007, 11:25 PM

1,124 posts

Actually free hand is the best, IF provided the surgeon is very skillful and experience.

I would recommend anyone to circumcision. Did mine and never regret about it.

For those above about shower or play basketball cons. I disagree with it. You will not feel any much after the "head" is dry, atleast for me. I hardly feel mine much anymore, i think if it got stack with zip will also not big deal. tongue.gif

Anyway, circumcision is all about hygien and less problem. If you can live with it, then do not do it. Otherwise, go cut it for once in your life. I did mine, because i dont like the skin moist and smelly.

QUOTE(xchris @ Sep 21 2007, 12:29 AM)

1) Laser
3) Taraklamp

Not recommended

Circumcision style

Pros ;-

This post has been edited by iDk: Sep 23 2007, 11:30 PM
Shi
post Sep 24 2007, 10:44 PM

Getting Started
110 posts

QUOTE(iDk @ Sep 23 2007, 11:25 PM)
Actually free hand is the best, IF provided the surgeon is very skillful and experience.

I would recommend anyone to circumcision. Did mine and never regret about it.

For those above about shower or play basketball cons. I disagree with it. You will not feel any much after the "head" is dry, atleast for me. I hardly feel mine much anymore, i think if it got stack with zip will also not big deal. tongue.gif

Anyway, circumcision is all about hygien and less problem. If you can live with it, then do not do it. Otherwise, go cut it for once in your life. I did mine, because i dont like the skin moist and smelly.
Wat about other people who are circumsied? do you feel 'geli' when you run or play basket ball?

Freehand can leave behind holes in skin from thread. so clamp better.

Also for asian skin, the color difference is ugly. Brown suddenly become pink.

But iDk is right, hygene is very much easier, not smelly even after one day not bath.
hunky
post Sep 24 2007, 11:15 PM

Getting Started
263 posts

QUOTE(subsonique @ Jul 14 2007, 04:53 PM)

canopies, once you're circumsized, you don't have to go to the process where you have to radically clean the hood from residue since you no more have a hood

Do you clean your teeth ?

Do you clean your backside after shitting ?

Do you clean your nose shit ?

Why don't you just cut them ALL off then no more cleaning ! laugh.gif

The hood is to protect your penis from injuries. God didn't make it for no purpose.

soulfly
post Sep 25 2007, 12:46 PM

revving towards 10,000 rpm
Group Icon
VIP
15,894 posts

QUOTE(Shi @ Sep 24 2007, 10:44 PM)
Wat about other people who are circumsied? do you feel 'geli' when you run or play basket ball?
the geli will only be felt like a week or two after you curcumsize. the feel will be gone when the head starts to dry and getting used to the contact with cloth.

iDk
post Sep 26 2007, 11:53 PM

1,124 posts

QUOTE(Shi @ Sep 24 2007, 10:44 PM)

Freehand can leave behind holes in skin from thread. so clamp better.

Also for asian skin, the color difference is ugly. Brown suddenly become pink.

But iDk is right, hygene is very much easier, not smelly even after one day not bath.
You mean the clamp they dont use stitches to close up the wound? You sure or not? Those holes only a small hole lar, you hardly can see them.

33 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0174sec    0.28    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:55 PM