Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> The iPhone 11 Pro/Pro Max Discussion Thread | V2, Pro cameras/display/performance

Which model of iPhone 11/11 Pro Max you will buy?

64GB iPhone Pro [ 28 ] ** [9.15%]
256GB iPhone Pro [ 78 ] ** [25.49%]
512Gb iPhone Pro [ 3 ] ** [0.98%]
64GB iPhone Pro Max [ 28 ] ** [9.15%]
256GB iPhone Pro Max [ 137 ] ** [44.77%]
512Gb iPhone Pro Max [ 32 ] ** [10.46%]
Total Votes: 306
Guests cannot vote 
views

andrewtho
post Yesterday, 10:33 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,520 posts

QUOTE(micwin1437 @ Nov 20 2019, 08:33 PM)
I did my homework, online support chat with Apple first, Apple ask to send to the nearest authorised reseller to send in to Apple store for evaluation.

When I walk in to Mac City and show the guy the manufacturing defect and he claim it’s cosmetic defect, he immediately shut me down saying cannot claim, 100% confirmed cannot claim for cosmetic issue/ defect confidently speaking English with US accent (so action and proud)

So I must walk in find the manager and mock his staff which he employed from US for incompetence and ignorance.

I standby the receipt from machines (warranty claim) and Apple (change of serial number) just in case the manager is also an arrogant and ignorant person.
Actually it’s the same colour, it’s the bright lighting at machines counter.
👍😅😂
Bought at Maxis.
Do it, do record it as well tongue.gif

I really dislike arrogant front liners, irregardless if you are a manager or sales staff - straight down rejecting is just pure laziness and ignorant. Also do file a complain to Mac City as well. No customers should be treated like that, never.
lyc1982
post Yesterday, 11:26 AM

ExpectNoMercy
1,806 posts

QUOTE(lyc1982 @ Nov 21 2019, 12:56 AM)
sifus sekalian...

if my phone has a casing which is slightly thick and when I put the phone down on any surface that it will not scratch the rear camera lens...is it still recommended to apply tempered glass or lens protector on the lens ?
any user here applied lens protector ?

QUOTE(ex24dec02 @ Nov 21 2019, 03:54 AM)
Well it is up to you. I applied mine for piece of mind. Around rm15 for 3 pcs of glass from ninjaz. Didn’t notice any difference in picture quality
mind sharing the link for the tempered glass form ninjaz ?

thnx...
meltan
post Yesterday, 11:34 AM

On my way
502 posts

QUOTE(andrewtho @ Nov 21 2019, 10:33 AM)
Do it, do record it as well  tongue.gif

I really dislike arrogant front liners, irregardless if you are a manager or sales staff - straight down rejecting is just pure laziness and ignorant. Also do file a complain to Mac City as well. No customers should be treated like that, never.
Blow it up on their FB page. Social media these days is a haven for complaints.
TSwestlife
post Yesterday, 11:42 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,562 posts

QUOTE(ronaldlim91 @ Nov 21 2019, 09:49 AM)
is it a very thin and light case?
yes, super super lightweight and thin comparing to most cases out there.

QUOTE(attw @ Nov 21 2019, 10:09 AM)
My mum is using the same case for her iPhone 5S. It turned yellow after just a few months sad.gif
i see. initially i also worry about this. but heard from youtube video now the material is improved which it looks even more transparent than general clear cases and it will last longer. will monitor and see how it goes. anyway i bought this case at SGD35 instead of original price at SGD69. that's why i just give it a try. but the super thin profile really makes good feeling. next time i will go for slimmer case possible.

QUOTE(clement5949 @ Nov 21 2019, 10:20 AM)
last time my iphone x was using a black rubber thin case with miniso bear behind. the feeling is thin, light and fucking insecure.

but my gf want to have a couple case tgt with her p20.

now back with 11pro max, i am back to my drop proof case (ok la, this spigen ultra hybrid may not be that drop proof compare to an UAG plasma)

for sure one day, i will not resist and get an UAG case
i have been using tough cases even tough armour case from spigen last time for my iphone 6+. better protection for sure. however, now i am more towards thinner case now to have a better feeling on hands instead. not so good protection but still not too bad becos i hardly drop my phone.

TSwestlife
post Yesterday, 11:46 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,562 posts

QUOTE(lyc1982 @ Nov 21 2019, 11:26 AM)

thnx...
i think it is not necessary seriously. the lens portion is quite tough? less prone to scratches i believe?

i think you just need to get a case that can flatten the prothruding lens portion which it will be less likely to get scratches.

QUOTE(Calvin Seak @ Nov 21 2019, 10:32 AM)
I think battery cases are pretty much obsolete these days since fast charging is insanely fast hmm.gif
yeah. by rite 30 mins can charge till 50% easily.

This post has been edited by westlife: Yesterday, 11:47 AM
skycrew
post Yesterday, 11:52 AM

-sKy-
642 posts

QUOTE(clement5949 @ Nov 21 2019, 10:18 AM)
last time i will think this until iphone 11 is out, finally an apple product that is value for money tongue.gif

After 1 week of using, i would say compare to my iphone x,
- it is a whole lot biggest screen
- insane battery life which i love it the most
- the esim seems like better connection than physical sim
- the bluetooth connection dun have delay i find from my iphone x when connect to my sony wh-1000xm2
- the wifi connection is far way better but still as usual same bad wifi coverage
- the so much improved camera, and yes, the night mode and the wide angle, i damn satisfied
- the charging is faster with my car charger (baseus pd charger + lightnight cable), it can charge 16% or more in 10min drive
- and the speaker way way better than my x, i love to use my iphone speaker to watch youtube in the night even tho there is a tv in front of me (i just being lazy to grab the control)
- butthurt fact, its super heavy and big for my hand, gg, i dunno how am i going to put this phone on my arm when i go for jogging

anyway, i am totally satisfied with this phone (of coz la, the phone so damn expensive, not satisfy can throw d)
AW5 kan ada ? brows.gif brows.gif
clement5949
post Yesterday, 11:55 AM

HerculesMent
850 posts

QUOTE(skycrew @ Nov 21 2019, 11:52 AM)
AW5 kan ada ?  brows.gif  brows.gif
i got AW3 but to use AW without phone, i have to subscribe to apple music and apple music is pretty expensive and less song bangwall.gif

unless i found someone to share the family plan with me
andrewtho
post Yesterday, 12:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,520 posts

QUOTE(clement5949 @ Nov 21 2019, 11:55 AM)
i got AW3 but to use AW without phone, i have to subscribe to apple music and apple music is pretty expensive and less song  bangwall.gif

Its the same price as Spotify Premium. Their library is good to be honest. I just hate the loading time on Apple Music, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
ex24dec02
post Yesterday, 01:04 PM

Getting Started
168 posts

thnx...
Bought mine at their shop here in bangi. Ask them to install as well.
fox_shinoda
post Yesterday, 01:18 PM

On my way
694 posts

QUOTE(ex24dec02 @ Nov 21 2019, 01:04 PM)
Bought mine at their shop here in bangi. Ask them to install as well.
How much does it cost? Still holding up? Read many times it doesn’t stick well after few days
MrOne
post Yesterday, 02:19 PM

Getting Started
271 posts

thnx...
i applied lens TG lol.... thumbsup.gif
screwedpeep
post Yesterday, 02:55 PM

Enthusiast
762 posts

QUOTE(clement5949 @ Nov 21 2019, 11:55 AM)
i got AW3 but to use AW without phone, i have to subscribe to apple music and apple music is pretty expensive and less song  bangwall.gif

Another one off solution is, buy one or two albums from itunes, then sync to your apple watch for offline listening.
clement5949
post Yesterday, 03:20 PM

HerculesMent
850 posts

QUOTE(screwedpeep @ Nov 21 2019, 02:55 PM)
Another one off solution is, buy one or two albums from itunes, then sync to your apple watch for offline listening.
this is the only way left to do nia biggrin.gif

Infinity88
post Yesterday, 04:43 PM

Getting Started
172 posts

I did my homework, online support chat with Apple first, Apple ask to send to the nearest authorised reseller to send in to Apple store for evaluation.

When I walk in to Mac City and show the guy the manufacturing defect and he claim it’s cosmetic defect, he immediately shut me down saying cannot claim, 100% confirmed cannot claim for cosmetic issue/ defect confidently speaking English with US accent (so action and proud)

So I must walk in find the manager and mock his staff which he employed from US for incompetence and ignorance.

I standby the receipt from machines (warranty claim) and Apple (change of serial number) just in case the manager is also an arrogant and ignorant person.

user posted image
micwin1437
post Yesterday, 06:00 PM

Casual
438 posts

QUOTE(soitsuagain @ Nov 20 2019, 09:33 PM)
Haha loves the accent part and the way you retort back to their manager... Under this scenario I simply cannot wait to go back to that shop and show him the brand new replaced set 😂
👍

QUOTE(andrewtho @ Nov 21 2019, 10:33 AM)
Do it, do record it as well  tongue.gif

Must record this time, I scare they will bully me.

Should have recorded during the time he say cannot claim.

QUOTE(Infinity88 @ Nov 21 2019, 04:43 PM)
user posted image
👍👍

huislaw
post Yesterday, 06:35 PM

Regular
1,010 posts

Actually it’s the same colour, it’s the bright lighting at machines counter.
👍😅😂
Bought at Maxis.
So if we buy from telco contact, we can also direct chat with Apple support if anything wrong with the phone.
attw
post Yesterday, 11:15 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
22,722 posts

QUOTE(clement5949 @ Nov 21 2019, 10:18 AM)
last time i will think this until iphone 11 is out, finally an apple product that is value for money tongue.gif

After 1 week of using, i would say compare to my iphone x,
- it is a whole lot biggest screen
- insane battery life which i love it the most
- the esim seems like better connection than physical sim
- the bluetooth connection dun have delay i find from my iphone x when connect to my sony wh-1000xm2
- the wifi connection is far way better but still as usual same bad wifi coverage
- the so much improved camera, and yes, the night mode and the wide angle, i damn satisfied
- the charging is faster with my car charger (baseus pd charger + lightnight cable), it can charge 16% or more in 10min drive
- and the speaker way way better than my x, i love to use my iphone speaker to watch youtube in the night even tho there is a tv in front of me (i just being lazy to grab the control)
- butthurt fact, its super heavy and big for my hand, gg, i dunno how am i going to put this phone on my arm when i go for jogging

anyway, i am totally satisfied with this phone (of coz la, the phone so damn expensive, not satisfy can throw d)
Oh ya, I forgot, my last iPhones were the XS Max and XR - so almost every other aspect you mentioned as an improvement I’ve already experienced smile.gif

Anyways, my time with the 11 Pro Max is coming to an end soon, wife will Be inheriting it soon.

QUOTE(westlife @ Nov 21 2019, 11:42 AM)
yes, super super lightweight and thin comparing to most cases out there.
i see. initially i also worry about this. but heard from youtube video now the material is improved which it looks even more transparent than general clear cases and it will last longer. will monitor and see how it goes. anyway i bought this case at SGD35 instead of original price at SGD69. that's why i just give it a try. but the super thin profile really makes good feeling. next time i will go for slimmer case possible.
I bought it super cheap - RM10 for 3pcs! It was a machines warehouse sale when they were clearing stocks of accessories for the 5S. So after one turned yellow, I just changed to a new one for my mum. She’s now on her last one though, no more to change laugh.gif
TSwestlife
post Today, 01:13 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,562 posts

QUOTE(attw @ Nov 21 2019, 11:15 PM)
Oh ya, I forgot, my last iPhones were the XS Max and XR - so almost every other aspect you mentioned as an improvement I’ve already experienced smile.gif

Anyways, my time with the 11 Pro Max is coming to an end soon, wife will Be inheriting it soon.
I bought it super cheap - RM10 for 3pcs! It was a machines warehouse sale when they were clearing stocks of accessories for the 5S. So after one turned yellow, I just changed to a new one for my mum. She’s now on her last one though, no more to change laugh.gif
Wah. Dirt cheap, this brand is expensive.
decavalera
post Today, 08:46 AM

Getting Started
1,467 posts

Guys, any good suggestion for cable management for car or house. At least for 3 lightning cables..

34 Pages « < 32 33 34Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0770sec    1.14    8 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd November 2019 - 12:23 PM