176 Pages « < 19 20 21 22 23 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

LYN Christian Fellowship Thread Ver 15

views

SUSAlan K.
post Nov 4 2019, 07:36 PM

Getting Started
91 posts

QUOTE(lurkingaround @ Nov 4 2019, 07:31 PM)
yeeck

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3512530 - LYN Catholic Fellowship V01 (Group), For Catholics (Roman or Eastern)
Sorry, but how am i supposed to take you seriously, when you say Christians should not buy insurance policies?

i'm a Protestant like yourself too. So i can post here rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif
prelude23
post Nov 5 2019, 03:35 AM

fYeah!!
2,497 posts

Someone pointed me here from my thread.

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4860139/+60#

Just wanna share my story and the consequences of sin.
TSunknown warrior
post Nov 5 2019, 08:29 AM

/k/ Legend
6,240 posts

QUOTE(prelude23 @ Nov 5 2019, 03:35 AM)

I think you must have probably heard this a thousand time and it has become a cliche in the christian circle but it is the only source of answer.

You have to put God first in your life in seeking fulfillment, the gap in your life. If you do that, there is always hope for things to fall into places because God would be in the picture.

How do you go about doing this? well spend as much time as you can in quiet solitude with God but do it with Faith believing He is there listening. Read his word "expecting" for Him to speak back via his word. the Bible.

Whatever words that jump at you, do it. Obey and be patience. Pray a lot.

It's what I do. I bother God for every little things in my life. It has help me a lot seeing that God do response when you come to him in Faith.

EVEN your this predicament, it matters to God.

prelude23
post Nov 5 2019, 09:40 AM

fYeah!!
2,497 posts

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ Nov 5 2019, 08:29 AM)
I think you must have probably heard this a thousand time and it has become a cliche in the christian circle but it is the only source of answer.

You have to put God first in your life in seeking fulfillment, the gap in your life. If you do that, there is always hope for things to fall into places because God would be in the picture.

How do you go about doing this? well spend as much time as you can in quiet solitude with God but do it with Faith believing He is there listening. Read his word "expecting" for Him to speak back via his word. the Bible.

Whatever words that jump at you, do it. Obey and be patience. Pray a lot.

It's what I do. I bother God for every little things in my life. It has help me a lot seeing that God do response when you come to him in Faith.

EVEN your this predicament, it matters to God.
I wish I have the same obedience as you then all these problems in my life will be avoided.
TSunknown warrior
post Nov 5 2019, 11:25 AM

/k/ Legend
6,240 posts

The Daily Christian life is to live Romans 5:17 daily

Romans 5:17 (NIV) - For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive God's abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ!

We all have our daily battles in life. We all crave for solutions and many time we try to solve things with whatever way we know. You all have heard in your church preaching of sermons, if you always focus on the problem, you make the problem bigger, God seem to be far away, silent. But if your faith is in God, things can turn around...You get the idea.

The underlying principle is the same when it comes to sin. Every time you focus on it, too much of it, the tendency to sin is there with an unending spiral that never gets out. I'm not here to discount sin away. It is there. We need to acknowledge there is sin in the flesh.

But I'm here today to declare to you, our Lord Jesus FINISHED work on the cross has removed your sin. Let our focus be on this grace daily.
This gift has to be received everyday even if you don't feel like it. The life of a Christians is not about feelings of how great your sin is but how great the work of our Lord is.

We all know that we cannot do anything to earn our Salvation, it is by receiving God's Grace, by believing in Christ Jesus we are saved. And Repentance has very much to do with consenting to receive God's Love, Mercy and Grace as explain in my previous devotion. For without it, you can only do so little in your fight against sin. God's gift of righteousness is a gift given to you, You cannot earn it. Do you know that the Lord is YOUR righteousness? It is never yours. God gave it to you because of your faith in Christ.

From beginning to end, from the start of your Christian life to the day you pass on, this gift of righteousness is always of grace never something you performed in conjunction to God's law.

I pray that the Lord will give you spiritual revelation here, understand that we all need Grace on daily basis. Best of all, God understand it much better for it is the Lord who tells you,

THOSE WHO RECEIVE "ABUNDANCE OF GRACE AND THE GIFT OF RIGHTEOUSNESS WILL REIGN IN LIFE disclaimer: it is through Jesus Christ.

When you do this daily, receiving God's Grace (receive His Love and the Gift of no condemnation) and the Gift of his Righteousness (Christ Righteousness), God is the one who will open doors in your life and make every crooked path straight that you will be the one who is reigning!

God Bless.

This post has been edited by unknown warrior: Nov 5 2019, 11:38 AM
lurkingaround
post Nov 5 2019, 12:24 PM

Rule of Law
5,110 posts

QUOTE(prelude23 @ Nov 5 2019, 03:35 AM)

Please refer to 1COR.7 for your "diagnosis" from God/Jesus, eg " For it is better to marry than to burn with passion."

4 years in a romantic relationship without sex and/or petting is quite unbearable(especially for the man) and may be a sin against both the young sexually virile partners.

My personal opinion and solution is for such a young committed Christian couple to be Spirit'ually married in front of God, like how Adam was married to Eve, consummate the marriage but practice birth-control, until they can legally and/or financially marry later on = cannot divorce once spiritually married by God = a grave sin to divorce.

In ancient days, eg in the OT and Imperial China, youths were married off by their parents soon after puberty, ie in their mid-teens = no problem of pre-marital sex and sexual sins like yours. Since the 1950s, society has changed to compel youths to only be able to be married after their 20s, eg educational and financial requirements = problem of pre-marital sex, sexual sins like yours(could not bear with no pre-marital sex) and unmarried teen pregnancies.

So, maybe you should stop feeling guilty about your sexual sin(= sexting) with your divorced lady friend and throw the Bible book of 1COR.7 and GEN.2:24 at your ex-gf. If this does not solve the problem with your ex-gf, then you will just have to move on.

Best of luck, have a good rest and good day.
P S - I knew of a similar story between a young committed Christian couple in a US college. The gf insisted on no pre-marital sex. This was since they got together in high-school = 5 years. So the bf acquiesced.
....... Somehow, the gf ended up losing her virginity to a non-Christian male college mate. Most probably in a drunken college party. So, they broke up and the bf was never the same again afterwards = stayed gf-less, Churchless and single in his 30s was the last I heard of him. The ex-gf probably became Churchless as well, eg married an unbeliever.

Girls get drunk much faster than boys, for the same amount of alcohol consumed because their digestive systems do not efficiently excrete alcohol. Many young gullible girls do not know this, get pushed to drink at parties, became drunk and easily raped or gang-raped.

This post has been edited by lurkingaround: Nov 5 2019, 12:49 PM
yaokb
post Nov 5 2019, 03:49 PM

Getting Started
225 posts

QUOTE(prelude23 @ Nov 5 2019, 09:40 AM)
I wish I have the same obedience as you then all these problems in my life will be avoided.
I have read your other thread and I emphatise with you.

I want to remind you that God loves you and He has the best in store for you.

Romans 8:28 reminds us

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
Romans 8:28 NKJV

God in His infinite wisdom and knowledge sees the end of the matter. We only see the present moment and it hurts.
Every hurt we go through has a teaching moment, if learnt, will become a blessing or help to someone else in the future.

Do not despair.

It has only been two weeks since your breakup and the hurt will be there for some time to come. I think the girl is hurting also because of the perceived "betrayal".

She needs time to process what had happened and it does not mean it is the end for both of you.

What would I do in your situation?

I would continue to keep in touch with her via text messages even tho we agreed not to contact her.
Good morning messages
think of you messages. etc.

just to let her know she is still important to you.

Women are complicated. If you don't contact her she might think you are no longer interested even tho you are just honoring the no contact agreement.

Do you have a church pastor or cell leader you can talk to to unburdrn yourself? if yes, do talk to them.

Keeping you in prayer.

God bless.

prelude23
post Nov 5 2019, 04:55 PM

fYeah!!
2,497 posts

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ Nov 5 2019, 11:25 AM)
The Daily Christian life is to live Romans 5:17 daily

Romans 5:17 (NIV) - For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive God's abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ!

We all have our daily battles in life. We all crave for solutions and many time we try to solve things with whatever way we know. You all have heard in your church preaching of sermons, if you always focus on the problem, you make the problem bigger, God seem to be far away, silent. But if your faith is in God, things can turn around...You get the idea.

The underlying principle is the same when it comes to sin. Every time you focus on it, too much of it, the tendency to sin is there with an unending spiral that never gets out. I'm not here to discount sin away. It is there. We need to acknowledge there is sin in the flesh.

But I'm here today to declare to you, our Lord Jesus FINISHED work on the cross has removed your sin. Let our focus be on this grace daily.
This gift has to be received everyday even if you don't feel like it. The life of a Christians is not about feelings of how great your sin is but how great the work of our Lord is.

We all know that we cannot do anything to earn our Salvation, it is by receiving God's Grace, by believing in Christ Jesus we are saved. And Repentance has very much to do with consenting to receive God's Love, Mercy and Grace as explain in my previous devotion. For without it, you can only do so little in your fight against sin. God's gift of righteousness is a gift given to you, You cannot earn it. Do you know that the Lord is YOUR righteousness? It is never yours. God gave it to you because of your faith in Christ.

From beginning to end, from the start of your Christian life to the day you pass on, this gift of righteousness is always of grace never something you performed in conjunction to God's law.

I pray that the Lord will give you spiritual revelation here, understand that we all need Grace on daily basis. Best of all, God understand it much better for it is the Lord who tells you,

THOSE WHO RECEIVE "ABUNDANCE OF GRACE AND THE GIFT OF RIGHTEOUSNESS WILL REIGN IN LIFE disclaimer: it is through Jesus Christ.

When you do this daily, receiving God's Grace (receive His Love and the Gift of no condemnation) and the Gift of his Righteousness (Christ Righteousness), God is the one who will open doors in your life and make every crooked path straight that you will be the one who is reigning!

God Bless.

Thank you so much bro. This makes so much sense to a Christian life.

This: The life of a Christians is not about feelings of how great your sin is but how great the work of our Lord is.
prelude23
post Nov 5 2019, 05:05 PM

fYeah!!
2,497 posts

QUOTE(yaokb @ Nov 5 2019, 03:49 PM)
I have read your other thread and I emphatise with you.

I want to remind you that God loves you and He has the best in store for you.

Romans 8:28 reminds us

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
Romans 8:28 NKJV

God in His infinite wisdom and knowledge sees the end of the matter. We only see the present moment and it hurts.
Every hurt we go through has a teaching moment, if learnt, will become a blessing or help to someone else in the future.

Do not despair.

It has only been two weeks since your breakup and the hurt will be there for some time to come. I think the girl is hurting also because of the perceived "betrayal".

She needs time to process what had happened and it does not mean it is the end for both of you.

What would I do in your situation?

I would continue to keep in touch with her via text messages even tho we agreed not to contact her.
Good morning messages
think of you messages. etc.

just to let her know she is still important to you.

Women are complicated. If you don't contact her she might think you are no longer interested even tho you are just honoring the no contact agreement.

Do you have a church pastor or cell leader you can talk to to unburdrn yourself? if yes, do talk to them.

Keeping you in prayer.

God bless.
Thank you. I moved to a new church cause I could not be together at the same church as my ex. Many memories and it will hurt both of us.

I have reached out to the pastor but have not spoken to him about my problems. I just asked if he could lead me in spiritual growth.

Thank you for sharing your advice. Really appreciate it. I will give a serious thought on how to contact her.

prelude23
post Nov 5 2019, 05:09 PM

fYeah!!
2,497 posts

QUOTE(lurkingaround @ Nov 5 2019, 12:24 PM)
Please refer to 1COR.7 for your "diagnosis" from God/Jesus, eg " For it is better to marry than to burn with passion."

4 years in a romantic relationship without sex and/or petting is quite unbearable(especially for the man) and may be a sin against both the young sexually virile partners.

My personal opinion and solution is for such a young committed Christian couple to be Spirit'ually married in front of God, like how Adam was married to Eve, consummate the marriage but practice birth-control, until they can legally and/or financially marry later on = cannot divorce once spiritually married by God = a grave sin to divorce.

In ancient days, eg in the OT and Imperial China, youths were married off by their parents soon after puberty, ie in their mid-teens = no problem of pre-marital sex and sexual sins like yours.  Since the 1950s, society has changed to compel youths to only be able to be married after their 20s, eg educational and financial requirements = problem of pre-marital sex, sexual sins like yours(could not bear with no pre-marital sex) and unmarried teen pregnancies.

So, maybe you should stop feeling guilty about your sexual sin(= sexting) with your divorced lady friend and throw the Bible book of 1COR.7 and GEN.2:24 at your ex-gf. If this does not solve the problem with your ex-gf, then you will just have to move on.

Best of luck, have a good rest and good day.
P S - I knew of a similar story between a young committed Christian couple in a US college. The gf insisted on no pre-marital sex. This was since they got together in high-school = 5 years. So the bf acquiesced.
....... Somehow, the gf ended up losing her virginity to a non-Christian male college mate. Most probably in a drunken college party. So, they broke up and the bf was never the same again afterwards = stayed gf-less, Churchless and single in his 30s was the last I heard of him. The ex-gf probably became Churchless as well, eg married an unbeliever.

Girls get drunk much faster than boys, for the same amount of alcohol consumed because their digestive systems do not efficiently excrete alcohol. Many young gullible girls do not know this, get pushed to drink at parties, became drunk and easily raped or gang-raped.
We are actually not young. I'm 31 and she's 30.

I dont know how should I stop feeling guilty about what I did because the fact is that I did something very wrong.

Is there such practice as spiritually married? Anyway, the two verse you shared doesnt really justify its okay to sexual sin right? How can I share this to her?
lurkingaround
post Nov 5 2019, 05:50 PM

Rule of Law
5,110 posts

QUOTE(prelude23 @ Nov 5 2019, 05:09 PM)
We are actually not young. I'm 31 and she's 30.

I dont know how should I stop feeling guilty about what I did because the fact is that I did something very wrong.
You would not have committed the sexting-sin against your ex-gf if she had not insisted on the no-premarital sex rule or if both of you had gotten Spirit'ually married and consummated. So, the root blame may lie in incorrect Christian teaching that burdens God's young people - whereas, the Lord/God Jesus Christ said that His yoke is easy and His burden is light. 4 to 5 years of no-sex for a committed young Christian legally-unmarried couple is too much of a burden to bear.

Or both of you should have pushed and gotten legally married 3 to 4 years ago = you would not have recently sinned.

Sex between a Spirit'ually married Christian couple is not a sin/evil-deed/law-breaking.

Did we have lawyers and legal marriage papers when Adam married Eve, Abraham married Sarah, Jacob married Rachel, etc.? = they were Spirit'ually married, and not legally married by a local authority.

Today, legal marriage papers is only a requirement by the local authorities for the purpose of inheritance, spousal benefits, legal recognition of offsprings for access to government facilities, etc. If you do not need these purposes of a legal marriage paper, then obeying God/Jesus/the-Spirit is more important than obeying Caesar/government(MATTHEW.22:21) wrt marriage and sex, as per 1COR.7 and GEN.2:24.

Is there such practice as spiritually married? Anyway, the two verse you shared doesnt really justify its okay to sexual sin right? How can I share this to her?

JOHN.3:5-8 (NKJV) = 5 Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”
JOHN.4:21-26 = 21 Jesus said to her, “Woman, believe Me, the hour is coming when you will neither on this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, worship the Father. 22 You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews. 23 But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. 24 God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

25 The woman said to Him, “I know that Messiah is coming” (who is called Christ). “When He comes, He will tell us all things.”

26 Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am He.”
JOHN.14:25-26 = 25 “These things I have spoken to you while being present with you. 26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
_______

You can share this to her by printing the replies on this page and giving it to her to read. Let her decide. If she is not persuaded to reconcile with you and maybe also give up her no-premarital-sex-rule, then you should just let go of her and move on.
....... Maybe take some time out to rest and wallow in your grief/sadness or see a doctor for temporary relief of your insomnia/depression.

This post has been edited by lurkingaround: Nov 5 2019, 06:08 PM
prelude23
post Nov 5 2019, 06:23 PM

fYeah!!
2,497 posts

QUOTE(lurkingaround @ Nov 5 2019, 05:50 PM)
You would not have committed the sexting-sin against your ex-gf if she had not insisted on the no-premarital sex rule or if both of you had gotten Spirit'ually married and consummated. So, the root blame may lie in incorrect Christian teaching that burdens God's young people - whereas, the Lord/God Jesus Christ said that His yoke is easy and His burden is light. 4 to 5 years of no-sex for a committed young Christian legally-unmarried couple is too much of a burden to bear.

Or both of you should have pushed and gotten legally married 3 to 4 years ago = you would not have recently sinned.

Sex between a Spirit'ually married Christian couple is not a sin/evil-deed/law-breaking.

Did we have lawyers and legal marriage papers when Adam married Eve, Abraham married Sarah, Jacob married Rachel, etc.? = they were Spirit'ually married, and not legally married by a local authority.

Today, legal marriage papers is only a requirement by the local authorities for the purpose of inheritance, spousal benefits, legal recognition of offsprings for access to government facilities, etc. If you do not need these purposes of a legal marriage paper, then obeying God/Jesus/the-Spirit is more important than obeying Caesar/government(MATTHEW.22:21) wrt marriage and sex, as per 1COR.7 and GEN.2:24.

JOHN.3:5-8 (NKJV) = 5 Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”
JOHN.4:21-26 = 21 Jesus said to her, “Woman, believe Me, the hour is coming when you will neither on this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, worship the Father. 22 You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews. 23 But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. 24 God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

25 The woman said to Him, “I know that Messiah is coming” (who is called Christ). “When He comes, He will tell us all things.”

26 Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am He.”
JOHN.14:25-26 = 25 “These things I have spoken to you while being present with you. 26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
_______

You can share this to her by printing the replies on this page and giving it to her to read. Let her decide. If she is not persuaded to reconcile with you and maybe also give up her no-premarital-sex-rule, then you should just let go of her and move on.
....... Maybe take some time out to rest and wallow in your grief/sadness or see a doctor for temporary relief of your insomnia/depression.

But why would she agree to a spiritual marriage if its as important as legally married?
yaokb
post Nov 5 2019, 06:37 PM

Getting Started
225 posts

QUOTE(prelude23 @ Nov 5 2019, 06:23 PM)
But why would she agree to a spiritual marriage if its as important as legally married?
You ask good questions.

Please bear in mind not everyone who post here are necessarily sane or even really christian, so be wise in accepting advice and always double check with the Word of God.
lurkingaround
post Nov 5 2019, 06:37 PM

Rule of Law
5,110 posts

QUOTE(prelude23 @ Nov 5 2019, 06:23 PM)
Spirit'ually married means you are married in front of God, who is Spirit = Omni-present, Omnipotent and Omniscient.

Legally married means you are married in front of a local authority official(= Caesar/government), who could only kill your body but not your soul. God can kill both your body and your soul in hell, eg if you unjustly divorce your wife after being Spirit'ually married to her - MATTHEW.10:28. In comparison, in a legal divorce, the government/Family-courts just force you to give half your assets and/or pay alimony to your ex-wife.

If both the bf and gf are faithful and God-fearing Christians, it is much better for them to be Spirit'ually married than legally married if the former is the only choice due to "unforeseen" circumstances.

Are you a faithful and God-fearing Christian or just a CINO(Christian In Name Only).? Some CINOs go to Church just to get a faithful Christian wife. Other CINOs sell stuffs or for social clubbing.

This post has been edited by lurkingaround: Nov 5 2019, 10:00 PM
ifourtos
post Nov 5 2019, 06:45 PM

Regular
1,884 posts

QUOTE(lurkingaround @ Nov 4 2019, 12:02 PM)
yeeck

Your apologism will be better received at the LYN Catholic thread, not on this Protestant thread.

So far, we have 3 Roman Catholics infesting this Protestant thread, ie 'Roman Catholic', yeeck and yaokb. How many Protestants have infested the Catholic thread.? 0, 1 or 2 or 4.?
....... False Christians are judged by their evil works or fruits of lawlessness, as per MATTHEW.7:15-23.
you definitely not sounds like jesus
but a replika of pharisee
you use bible to judge people, not urself.

be very careful
you will be judge very differently.

what jesus teach me?
love even ur enemy. not judge them

ur stance against catholic siblings
or believers, makes you looked like
you are the holy one.
TSunknown warrior
post Nov 5 2019, 06:57 PM

/k/ Legend
6,240 posts

QUOTE(prelude23 @ Nov 5 2019, 04:55 PM)
Thank you so much bro. This makes so much sense to a Christian life.

This: The life of a Christians is not about feelings of how great your sin is but how great the work of our Lord is.
Praise God.

You're welcome.
SUSAlan K.
post Nov 5 2019, 06:58 PM

Getting Started
91 posts

QUOTE(yaokb @ Nov 5 2019, 06:37 PM)
You ask good questions.

Please bear in mind not everyone who post here are necessarily sane or even really christian, so be wise in accepting advice and always double check with the Word of God.
user posted image

Roman Catholic
post Nov 5 2019, 07:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,030 posts

QUOTE(prelude23 @ Nov 5 2019, 05:09 PM)
Is there such practice as spiritually married ?
I am afraid there is no such thing spiritual marriage in Christianity. For it runs against the teaching of our Lord Jesus Christ directly.
Roman Catholic
post Nov 5 2019, 07:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,030 posts

QUOTE(prelude23 @ Nov 5 2019, 05:05 PM)

I just asked if he could lead me in spiritual growth.

That is a very good start indeed, which is wise of you.

But be careful as you began on this beautiful journey of getting to know Almighty God, the evil one will always be there to demotivate you in one way or another.

At your age, I made wilful decision to understand everything in the Holy Bible. My only regret now, I should have done it much much earlier. Once you experience and witness the miracles done by our Lord, nothing else really matters. 😊

B = Basic
I = Instructions
B = Before
L = Leaving
E = Earth

God Bless.

This post has been edited by Roman Catholic: Nov 5 2019, 08:19 PM
prelude23
post Nov 5 2019, 09:16 PM

fYeah!!
2,497 posts

QUOTE(Roman Catholic @ Nov 5 2019, 07:55 PM)
That is a very good start indeed, which is wise of you.

But be careful as you began on this beautiful journey of getting to know Almighty God, the evil one will always be there to demotivate you in one way or another.

At your age, I made wilful decision to understand everything in the Holy Bible. My only regret now, I should have done it much much earlier. Once you experience and witness the miracles done by our Lord, nothing else really matters. 😊

B = Basic
I = Instructions
B = Before
L = Leaving
E = Earth

God Bless.
Yeah. He told me he is willing to mentor me and we meet once a month personally. I think I just need someone to be accountable to spiritually. Mistakes happen when I neglect my spiritual growth.

I'm also thinking to fast this period.

I also understand either to win my ex back or to move forward in my life, I need to mend my relationship with God, become a better follower of Christ and eventually a better man. Either way, it leads to the same path.

It's just the pain, regrets, shame and guilt are very hard to cope right now.

176 Pages « < 19 20 21 22 23 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0295sec    0.45    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:00 PM