5 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Netflix malaysia, current favourite TV show /movie

views

TSKenYoung
post Sep 21 2019, 03:24 AM, updated 3h ago

Casual
423 posts

*****Hi pls end your review with a 'RECOMMENDED' or 'NOT RECOMMENDED' verdict.. TQ

Too spoilt with choices on Netflix so create a thread to sift out some personal favorites to share with forummers.

As per title, share what you watching ( or watched) that you would recommend... Can be multiple titles or whatever that just pops on to your head.
IT MUST BE AVAILABLE ON NETFLIX MALAYSIA (originals or not does not matter)

Currently watching : N/A

Latest Watch: Animal World - Chinese mainland movie based on manga Kaiji and movie Kaiji The ultimate gambler (worth a watch - u might like it , u might not)

Recommended by other fellow forummers (posted in thread)

Series
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Movie

TV Show/documentary

Coming soon
1. The Irishman (Nov 27)

FB Group to join (not limited to Netflix Malaysia) (not created by me- im only a regular member):

This post has been edited by KenYoung: Nov 12 2019, 01:17 PM
lyn_grayskale
post Sep 21 2019, 05:54 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

The OA

ray148
post Sep 21 2019, 09:43 PM

Casual
414 posts

Currently watching Glitch. It's an australian series about people coming back alive like Resurrection few years back. It's much better than Resurrection and only 6 eps per season so great for binge watch.

New season (3) is coming this Wednesday.
nodeffect
post Sep 22 2019, 02:47 AM

Your past does not equal your future.
1,225 posts

i need good movies
got myself a VPN and watching US netflix
TSKenYoung
post Sep 22 2019, 09:13 AM

Casual
423 posts

QUOTE(nodeffect @ Sep 22 2019, 02:47 AM)
i need good movies
got myself a VPN and watching US netflix
What VPN is it and How much u paid for it?

Any titles u can recommend frm that 1?
Our regular Netflix titles not satisfactory? 😜

I watched
'Den of thieves' previous night.. Decent 2 hour spent. Not bad but not that great either.. Simple to watch and has a twist to the ending - Worth a watch!

nodeffect
post Sep 22 2019, 12:22 PM

1,225 posts

QUOTE(KenYoung @ Sep 22 2019, 09:13 AM)
What VPN is it and How much u paid for it?

Any titles u can recommend frm that 1?
Our regular Netflix titles not satisfactory? 😜

I watched
'Den of thieves' previous night.. Decent 2 hour spent. Not bad but not that great either.. Simple to watch and has a twist to the ending - Worth a watch!
I use NordVPN... only a few VPNs can bypass the netflix country filter... and NordVPN is one of them... I got it for like rm400 for the 2-year plan... But can put on 5 devices, so i'm sharing with my friends..

They have other titles on every country, sometimes i switch to singapore or the US... cant recommend any title cuz for me, i watch netflix just to pass time only, dont have a favorite... but if u ask me, I like documentary shows and big bang theory which already available in Malaysia lol... I'm not a movie geek, so cant really tell..
kraziekd
post Sep 22 2019, 12:55 PM

Getting Started
94 posts

Mindhunter
skylinelover
post Sep 22 2019, 02:34 PM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
5,639 posts

QUOTE(KenYoung @ Sep 22 2019, 09:13 AM)
I watched
I watch this in GSC on release day and dam great one laugh.gif rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by skylinelover: Sep 22 2019, 02:38 PM
TSKenYoung
post Sep 22 2019, 08:42 PM

Casual
423 posts

QUOTE(nodeffect @ Sep 22 2019, 12:22 PM)
I use NordVPN... only a few VPNs can bypass the netflix country filter... and NordVPN is one of them... I got it for like rm400 for the 2-year plan... But can put on 5 devices, so i'm sharing with my friends..

They have other titles on every country, sometimes i switch to singapore or the US... cant recommend any title cuz for me, i watch netflix just to pass time only, dont have a favorite... but if u ask me, I like documentary shows and big bang theory which already available in Malaysia lol... I'm not a movie geek, so cant really tell..
this topic is for share any titles that come to mind that is worth a watch.... so any will do biggrin.gif

bcoz netflix too many to watch d...... some suggestions or recommendations will definitely help ppl like me, whereby im always wondering if this or that is worth the time or not.......

their search function algorithm isnt exactly "smart".... and then there is no review feature..... which makes it even harder to separate good or bad. lol. wasting a lot time to go check out review on google. unless of course already recommended somewhere or by some1...

the nord vpn are u still looking for ppl to share? how does it work actually the vpn? and how exactly do u switch?
nodeffect
post Sep 22 2019, 10:30 PM

1,225 posts

QUOTE(KenYoung @ Sep 22 2019, 08:42 PM)
this topic is for share any titles that come to mind that is worth a watch.... so any will do biggrin.gif

bcoz netflix too many to watch d...... some suggestions or recommendations will definitely help ppl like me, whereby im always wondering if this or that is worth the time or not.......

their search function algorithm isnt exactly "smart".... and then there is no review feature..... which makes it even harder to separate good or bad. lol. wasting a lot time to go check out review on google. unless of course already recommended somewhere or by some1...
the nord vpn are u still looking for ppl to share? how does it work actually the vpn? and how exactly do u switch?
ah shit, i totally forgot about the topic of this post lol.... anyways, I actually come here to look for suggestions.
greyshadow
post Sep 23 2019, 09:35 AM

I bleed it out, Diggin' deeper just to throw it away!
1,479 posts

Dark
A rare sci-fi mind blowing gem from Germany, some will call it a darker, slow burn German version of Stranger Things
First few episodes is a bit slow, you can't really understand on what's going on, I almost drop it after watching the first episode few months back, but once you get past the first few episodes and into the major mind blowing revelation, you can't stop already.

6so
post Sep 23 2019, 11:17 AM

Getting Started
120 posts

TSKenYoung
post Sep 23 2019, 04:11 PM

Casual
423 posts

Thanks guys...

BTW, really looking forward to the movie Fractured starring Sam Warthington...

Arriving Oct 11
AVFAN
post Sep 23 2019, 11:08 PM

10k Club
All Stars
18,393 posts

i like and suggest these on netflix:

narcos (crime)
stranger things (syfy, mystery)
altered carbon (syfy)
money heist (crime, spanish)
kingdom (horror, korean)
fauda (action thriller, israeli)
dirilis ertugrul (historical fiction, turkish)
ray148
post Sep 26 2019, 09:30 AM

Casual
414 posts

Between Two Ferns The Movie is so good. This might be the best comedy movie Netflix has ever put out.

Best experienced if you familiarize with Between Two Ferns skit first, it's on youtube.
slaveone
post Sep 26 2019, 09:35 AM

On my way
628 posts

final space. stupid at first, but grows on you
6so
post Sep 26 2019, 12:40 PM

Getting Started
120 posts

Looking good...they even got Harvey Keitel.
faiz5688
post Sep 26 2019, 12:50 PM

Getting Started
61 posts

money heist
defaultname365
post Sep 26 2019, 05:01 PM

Windows® 8.1 | Xbox 360™ | PlayStation® 4
1,041 posts

Can't wait to watch "Between Two Ferns" (out already) and "El Camino"

Currently watching from the beginning, "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" biggrin.gif (watched it as a kid).

A lot to recommend, "Mindhunter", "The Bodyguard", "Breaking Bad" comes to mind... I think Netflix's algorithm for recommendation is quite good. So far the recommendations to me has been really decent.

I think going to Netflix US is a bit overkill to me, Netflix Malaysia already have too many things to watch (and so many I stopped watching mid-way saying I'll continue watching later lol).

Last good Netflix film I watched was "I Am Mother" (8/10 to me) and "Murder Mystery" (7/10), "Triple Frontier" also decent.

The overhyped film "Bird Box" was absolute bird poop. Not worth watching. For horror "The Ritual" comes to mind as one of my absolute favorites - stellar cast, creepy woods and a decent ending.

6so
post Sep 26 2019, 06:18 PM

Getting Started
120 posts

Really digging Olivia Colman taking over Claire Foy. Guess it's Margaret Thatcher turn now to tango with the Queen.

Peaky Blinders is worth looking into although not an original netflix show. The first three seasons almost perfect TV for me. In my eyes there are up there with The Wire or Sopranos.

5 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0352sec    2.15    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 15th November 2019 - 12:51 PM