1,225 posts

i need good movies
got myself a VPN and watching US netflix
nodeffect
post Sep 22 2019, 12:22 PM

Your past does not equal your future.
1,225 posts

QUOTE(KenYoung @ Sep 22 2019, 09:13 AM)
What VPN is it and How much u paid for it?

Any titles u can recommend frm that 1?
Our regular Netflix titles not satisfactory? 😜

I watched
'Den of thieves' previous night.. Decent 2 hour spent. Not bad but not that great either.. Simple to watch and has a twist to the ending - Worth a watch!
I use NordVPN... only a few VPNs can bypass the netflix country filter... and NordVPN is one of them... I got it for like rm400 for the 2-year plan... But can put on 5 devices, so i'm sharing with my friends..

They have other titles on every country, sometimes i switch to singapore or the US... cant recommend any title cuz for me, i watch netflix just to pass time only, dont have a favorite... but if u ask me, I like documentary shows and big bang theory which already available in Malaysia lol... I'm not a movie geek, so cant really tell..
nodeffect
post Sep 22 2019, 10:30 PM

1,225 posts

QUOTE(KenYoung @ Sep 22 2019, 08:42 PM)
this topic is for share any titles that come to mind that is worth a watch.... so any will do biggrin.gif

bcoz netflix too many to watch d...... some suggestions or recommendations will definitely help ppl like me, whereby im always wondering if this or that is worth the time or not.......

their search function algorithm isnt exactly "smart".... and then there is no review feature..... which makes it even harder to separate good or bad. lol. wasting a lot time to go check out review on google. unless of course already recommended somewhere or by some1...
the nord vpn are u still looking for ppl to share? how does it work actually the vpn? and how exactly do u switch?
ah shit, i totally forgot about the topic of this post lol.... anyways, I actually come here to look for suggestions.
nodeffect
post Oct 8 2019, 09:02 PM

1,225 posts

QUOTE(EpsilonStar @ Oct 4 2019, 04:28 PM)
Isit? do u use this on apple device? as i know android + smart tv can't use nordvpn to watch edy. They managed to detect. I also bought n refund within one month coz it doesn't work for me, except on apple device.
ah i only use it on my PC... never on other devices, havent try before

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0341sec    1.35    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 14th December 2019 - 12:29 AM