Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Can you avoid instigated by 3R provocations?

views

KLthinker91
post May 29 2019, 03:11 AM

Getting Started
224 posts

Ultimately every issue in Malaysia can be traced to one source:

The attitude that I have the power so you do what I say.

The people with the power, since the founding of the country and long before, have always chosen to enforce their opinions rather than to do what's beneficial for the whole country. Which is why we are here to this day.

How can people watch so many superhero movies and still not understand the core principle of a superhero? A hero is a person who sacrifices his own desires for the greater good. And the opposite, the villain, forces his desires on the people.

In the context of 3R this attitude manifests as:

1) I am in power so you will do what is best for my race

2) I am in power so you will do what my religion says

3a) I am royalty so you will do what I want

3b) I CLAIM to be acting for the royalty so you will do what I want

Notice there is a difference in point 3b. Because the primary actors pulling the Royalty card are usually not the Royals themselves, but playing on their claimed intent, usually in support of the other 2R.

And then of course beyond the 3R there is just naked personal gain;

4) I'm in power so I'll take the money.

Here's a simple test: in every issue in Malaysia, ask yourself: is there a racist, religious, royal or personal gain aspect involved here? Chances are you will find the answer is yes. The next questions to ask is who stands to gain, and who has more power, and there you will usually find the ultimate culprit.

Nobody thinks of simply doing what is best for economic prosperity of all. They must grab all for themselves and not for the country.

Nobody thinks of letting everyone live their own lives how they want. They must assert their power over others and dictate how others will live.

And all this political, social and economic dominance is backed by the strength of the ultimate dominance, the ultimate power: violence. Because the ultimate coercion is, if you don't do what I say, I will not stay my hand from visiting violence upon you.

The justifications will be many and elaborate and sweet-sounding but ultimately it boils down to the factors above.

Remember Batman? remember Dark Knight? Remember the ferry problem? This is what ultimately sets apart Malaysians and other people: the easy penchant for resolving issues with violence. Small wonder why we always have so many incidents in the media. But more importantly, that is why Malaysia is always held back and everyone has to pander to those people who are willing to resort to violence, to murder.

So yeah I'm now in the attitude that you can all go fuck yourselves. So what if I'm hated for it, this is the truth and I say it loudly: Malaysians are generally terrible people who are selfish and unprincipled, wallowing in ignorance and violence.

Let this country suffer and rot. I have no sympathy.

This post has been edited by KLthinker91: May 29 2019, 03:16 AM
KLthinker91
post May 29 2019, 01:59 PM

Getting Started
224 posts

QUOTE(CEO 10K a day @ May 29 2019, 05:10 AM)
ain't reading your novel phaggot
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditi...es/syc-20350878
KLthinker91
post Jun 1 2019, 05:37 PM

Getting Started
224 posts

QUOTE(bigwolf @ Jun 1 2019, 03:01 PM)
Sudah la, no need to further prove your are totally brainwashed with hate and prejudice.

Now you blame ph govt give free ammunition. If tomorrow ph minister bagi salam and 3R instigators made it into a shitstorm also you say salah ph give free ammunition. You got use brains or not? You know how differentiate what is play fire vs what is purposely find fault to provoke or not?  hmm.gif

If only we see the same level of anger and indignant from you over the REAL racial & religious provocations, but no... buat2 bodo skip over je  whistling.gif

https://umno-online.my/2018/12/08/apabila-h...-tak-dihormati/
https://umno-online.my/2019/05/13/melayu-be...i-dap-apa-pula/
https://umno-online.my/2019/01/29/kejayaan-...asama-umno-pas/
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/hadi-muslims-used...-032528074.html
https://www.msn.com/en-my/news/national/onl...macy/ar-BBRXH6S

Edit:
And how do you know govt is playing racial fire? I only know hate and anarchy benefits those who wants to bring down the govt, so how does instigating ppl to be racists against each other and also hate cina/dap/ph actually benefits the govt?  hmm.gif
Hahaha burn to the max

Thats the style of most instigators cause they are faced with the fault of Side A

In order to putar balik, they have to say it's the provocation of Side B

Always the story is provocation, provocation, provocation

as if provocation can justify the act itself... Which is ignored of course

You will find this same attitude to global affairs as well... It's always the fault of someone else for provoking, provoking, provoking

Never themselves ...
KLthinker91
post Jun 1 2019, 06:19 PM

Getting Started
224 posts

QUOTE(Protoculture @ Jun 1 2019, 05:42 PM)
Nak avoid 3R ... senang je, toksah login FB sudah la. Clickbait, propaganda, bull$hit, bila kau logout FB, manade.

Ohh sama gak ngan porem kopitiam cari cariemas.
Ignoring a problem doesn't make it go away, son
KLthinker91
post Jun 4 2019, 12:51 AM

Getting Started
224 posts

QUOTE(Protoculture @ Jun 4 2019, 12:49 AM)
there are things we simply dun discuss openly.
Yup that's the Asian way

and that's why we not as maju

Read any self-help book, any business book, any anti-addiction book, they all say the same thing; progress starts with being honest and confronting the problem

as long as we don't do it - we won't maju

and in this world, especially the modern world, if you not maju you are mundur

hayatilah

This post has been edited by KLthinker91: Jun 4 2019, 12:52 AM
KLthinker91
post Jun 4 2019, 01:09 AM

Getting Started
224 posts

QUOTE(Protoculture @ Jun 4 2019, 01:03 AM)
Whaddaya expect? 3R bukan yer traditional textbook problem.

Bukan boleh hadap terus. Negara lain isu 3R ni sampai ke civil war atau outright massacre. Ada isu kena thread very carefully.

Lets face it, 3R kat socmed ka forum ka semua jadi modal racing je. Both sides of the fence sama je.
"Negara lain" - as always, we look to the worst examples to justify ourselves, rather than looking at the best examples to follow.

"Both are the same" - categorically untrue. One side wants to keep its apartheid stance, the other side wants to remove it. If we are honest, we know removing it is the key to progress, which will benefit everybody.

Although both sides may indulge in tit for tat 3R mudslinging, ultimately we know who is the real problem. We just refuse to acknowledge it.
KLthinker91
post Jun 4 2019, 06:35 AM

Getting Started
224 posts

QUOTE(Protoculture @ Jun 4 2019, 01:18 AM)
Both sides are the same. Apa, isu matrikulasi, isu kuota IPTA, hak bumiputra. Need I say more. Apa beza stance PM4 era BN dgn stance PM7 era PH?

Kau bagitahu aku negara mana yang boleh manage isu 3R secara peaceful? Bagitahu sikit? Kat seberang tambak dulu pun riot isu 3R masa kes Natrah.
Well that is easy, since we are still actively pursuing an apartheid policy, most first world nations are better than we are.

No, both sides are not the same. One side is actively championing the use of 3R. One side is at least doing it less, even if it isn't eradicating it entirely.

Which we both know is impossible at the current state of the nation.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0170sec    0.15    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:37 AM